MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6525 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:19 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Spoiler: flea
In post 813, Flea The Magician wrote:Still here, migraine day, reading what I can ^_^;

Isis, Shelly and Bell aren't sitting right with me as I've been reading. More likely a dirty duo than a terrible trio in there though.
I wonder which two are the "scum"?
In post 815, shellyc wrote:flea's tone reads weirdly agreeable to me for some reasons which isn't strictly AI
I get the feeling this is the sort of thing Shelly says about scum she wants to protect.

Remember ? That was a weird one.
In post 2403, Flea The Magician wrote:Read I don't even need to re-read shelly at this point for this VOTE: shellyc

Accusing me of misrep saying adoranoraa is a scum thing when I'm saying that's a damn impressive bus if that is the case - meaning - I don't consider that a case. Also the jump and bolded adorable is town comment despite my null read on the slot currently. Seemed to completely ignore my read of UNOwen, with absolutely zero comment on that, despite it being evident she had read it.
This could be worthy of town points if shelly was ever a target at this point, but she wasn't so it could easily be distancing.
In post 2413, shellyc wrote:Flea why are you ignoring this thread come back
Is this a slip lol? "the" makes more sense than "this" right
In post 2423, shellyc wrote:
In post 2418, shellyc wrote:eh I'm not bothered because I've already scumcased there and posting a "+1" isn't going to make any difference
yeah and I also have a townlean for seeing what I'm seeing regarding flea, considering I think newbscum dislike bussing in general from my experiences in the newbie queue
This really feels like Shelly trying to buddy to get the SR on her dropped, so I'm less confident about the interaction there now.
In post 3932, Flea The Magician wrote:OK if that's a scum shelly performance, that's a good performance. I buy it.

The fall out of it is amusing though. Having another pain day and changing meds because I'm having too many pain days. Watching though.
Questionable changing of the Shelly read.
In post 4237, Flea The Magician wrote:Well that's a naff result :(

VOTE: Freddy

Pressure here is good I think, UNOwen is my other option currently.
Good vote though.
In post 4635, Flea The Magician wrote:I present you with: some of my reads. composed while I'm space braining on my new meds :D

Taylor - TL, randomly defensive, seems to be sticking to guns. Smart enough to not create those specific associative tells imo.
Noraa - SL, can't forgive the over-defensiveness earlier and response to drilled, have considered play since and downgraded.
UNOwen - scum. Previous post details this somewhere.
Mush - Town - seems proactive
Lady - Town - want to see more from her, and hope she's well soon <3
Shelly - TL, slot doesn't sit well with me on interactions still but the response to the hurt seemed genuine to me.
MC - Not sure, overconfident in reads.
Pooky - SL, slot isn't sitting well with me, seems to be mostly shitposting and taunting.
Lapsa - SL, What the smeg even is this slot.
Theta - Null Seems rather middle of the road to me.
Fred - scum. Zden was lean, freds entrance was... well I had to triple check when they came in because it's like they were always here, and its 3 straight in at taylor.
Bell - TL. Reads well to me. Should probably go look at the points made against them at some point.
Fidget - Honestly, haven't been paying attention.
Gloria - See above.
Adorable - Forgot about them :mrgreen:
There's things that I really don't like here, including a null on me, a TR on shelly, a scum lean on Noraa, and an UNO SR. But the read on Fred is still good, never wavered like shelly did.
In post 4919, shellyc wrote: if Fred was really town I’d say fidget/Taylor/uno/noraa/flea the magician is the solve.
Including Flea here is also interesting. is a real push too it seems.
In post 5070, shellyc wrote:Bell: conflicted on shelly
also Bell: shellyc is scum

bell what do you think about the flea slot? can you read the iso and tell me what you think
I feel like these associations are pointing towards flea town now
In post 5325, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:shellyc, Flea The Magician, Adorable and Gloria Cleary.
This is post conf scum, so wifom, but I also feel like this points towards flea town

Of course this is all ignoring that flea's play hasn't really advanced the town win con that much and I disagree with a lot of the reads.
In post 5359, shellyc wrote:
In post 5325, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
shellyc
Flea The Magician
Adorable
and
Gloria Cleary.
GTH colouring
Shelly isn't on the way out here, I don't think she busses flea like this when no one else is really pressuring the slot.
In post 5540, Flea The Magician wrote:I like when my gut is right. I should listen to it more...
still curious what info you were wanting from me Noraa. *shrugs*

Amma re-read shelly and fidget.

My gut doesn't like them.

And I'm still convinced VOTE: UNOwen is a good move.
This is why I've been thinking about flea being scum but the associations otherwise are probably +town for flea.
In post 5856, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 5819, Gloria Cleary wrote: It would be really interesting if all of these pairings were just wifom on Fred‘s part. I think that all of the evidence either suggests either Shelley > Fidget > Flea if she’s scum or Fidget > Flea if she’s town.
Want to elaborate on how I'm connected in here plz?

While I'm here, VOTE: ShellyC which clears teh way for the Noraammer.
This is weird though considering Flea is TRing shelly. Maybe I am underestimating Flea's scum game. I think this slot goes at some point, but also not the shot for today.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6526 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:19 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

More later
GTKAMURDERCAT

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6527 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:19 am

Post by UNOwen »

@Titus
I can assume that you missed the distinction between "active obvtown" and "active town" for the second point. Third and Fourth, I guess if you haven't been suspecting shelly and so following her posts too closely you probably would not have the same impression as I did. But:
In post 5541, UNOwen wrote: -Her belief that I am scum is totally insincere (). She actually cases me at one point ( + ) and it was really weak and I can't imagine shelly is actually 80% convinced I am scum based on that.
In post 5547, Titus wrote: 1) Almost no one thinks a case against them is strong.
Did you read the posts I linked?
If so, did you disagree with the conclusions I made about them + why?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6528 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:23 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 6513, UNOwen wrote: I want to spend some time reviewing a couple of slots this evening before I respond to MUSH, but Taylor/Fidget/Flea are all likely to end up as town leans I think.
Also this should be restated. All of Taylor/Fidget/Flea are likely to end up as town/town lean.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6529 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2111, shellyc wrote:flea why are you ignoring all the AI content/interactions in uno's ISO except the noraa parts
In post 2112, shellyc wrote:
In post 361, shellyc wrote:Adorable doesn’t really ping and adorable noraa not s/s
flea you are misrepping me I never once did push adorable/noraa at all
@MC what do you think of these?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #6530 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

How on earth am I derailing?

Sheesh!

Anyway, I'm off to read titus, ttfn.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6531 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6530, Flea The Magician wrote:How on earth am I derailing?

Sheesh!

Anyway, I'm off to read titus, ttfn.
Because I clearly already did what Mush asked me to do and you’re hyperfocusing on it because it doesn’t meet your standards or whatever? My “homework” isn’t going to help us find who’s scum here, which is why it’s a derail. A lot of players here were in both games so, I have a theory I’m trying to test.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6532 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:41 am

First I charge at nora, second I hyper focus with "That was it? o.o"

I say again, sheesh!

anyway, Titus sus.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6533 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:42 am

*finger pyramid of ebil contemplation*
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6534 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6528, UNOwen wrote:
In post 6513, UNOwen wrote: I want to spend some time reviewing a couple of slots this evening before I respond to MUSH, but Taylor/Fidget/Flea are all likely to end up as town leans I think.
Also this should be restated. All of Taylor/Fidget/Flea are likely to end up as town/town lean.
Based off of Shelley interactions? Is your theory that scum!Shelley never distances then? None of these are in my strong trs but I probably feel the best about Tayl0r.

You, similar to Noraa are obvious.

Actually, I think I just remembered something that Pooky was wrongly sr Tayl0r for. It was when he accused her of not wanting the scroll to save Noraa. Well, that’s actually town indicative now, because why would scum!Taylor care about saving town!Noraa.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6535 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6532, Flea The Magician wrote:First I charge at nora, second I hyper focus with "That was it? o.o"

I say again, sheesh!

anyway, Titus sus.
In post 6533, Flea The Magician wrote:*finger pyramid of ebil contemplation*
I’m trying to figure out stuff and if my “homework” doesn’t meet yours or anyone else’s standards then oh well. I’m not great at explaining my reads in general, I just follow my tangents at the time they’re occuring and run with them.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #6536 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Noraa »

Holy fuck how much did I miss while I was peacefully sleeping?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6537 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:51 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 6529, Gloria Cleary wrote:@MC what do you think of these?
I make nothing of them, they could just as easily be scum distancing or fake interactions with a townie
GTKAMURDERCAT

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6538 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:04 am

In post 6535, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 6532, Flea The Magician wrote:First I charge at nora, second I hyper focus with "That was it? o.o"

I say again, sheesh!

anyway, Titus sus.
In post 6533, Flea The Magician wrote:*finger pyramid of ebil contemplation*
I’m trying to figure out stuff and if my “homework” doesn’t meet yours or anyone else’s standards then oh well. I’m not great at explaining my reads in general, I just follow my tangents at the time they’re occuring and run with them.
Nah you do you, I ain't judging. I just genuinely expected a bigger list. My standards are irrelevant because 1) I am the second lurkiest player here 2) I am the lowest info player here 3) wasn't me who asked for it.

Running off with tangents as they occur is a mood though ^_^
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #6539 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:11 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I caught up and I have my first two favorites. I need two more to really feel safe, and then I need to order them and sanity-check the remaining town.

Fidget and Pooky /still/ owe me homework. The horror. (Gloria does not, I need to meditate on the submission for a bit.)
Let me be clear for both of you: this homework is less about what I think you are trying to say and more about forcing you to consider alternate possibilities and to try and convince /me/ of those alternate possibilities. There are like 3 different things I'm trying to do with it and at least two of them are pulling in opposite directions. This isn't busy-work, this has a purpose.

Flea has played High Priest without my say-so, and for that there will be punishment. I don't have a tiger pit available, but I do -- oh, he's already doing Titus. Okay, I can live with that.

Noraa, it is time for your reads list. The full one. The non-consensus one.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6540 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6534, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 6528, UNOwen wrote:
Based off of Shelley interactions? Is your theory that scum!Shelley never distances then? None of these are in my strong trs but I probably feel the best about Tayl0r.

You, similar to Noraa are obvious.

Actually, I think I just remembered something that Pooky was wrongly sr Tayl0r for. It was when he accused her of not wanting the scroll to save Noraa. Well, that’s actually town indicative now, because why would scum!Taylor care about saving town!Noraa.
I couldn’t find it but Pooky’s incorrect theory was that Tayl0r didn’t want to pass the scroll to Pooky, because she didn’t want him to scroll Noraa. I’m leaning Pooky/Tayl0r TvT.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6541 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:22 am

In post 6382, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Phase 2 begins.

Everyone is at risk of dying today. Post like it's your last day in the game. If I am not entertained I will put the hurt on you. I will not accept pleas, I will only accept your absolute loyalty and obedience.

[...]

Anyone I have not assigned a job to is encouraged to explain exactly how the others are sucking at their job. I'm watching for something specific in the dynamics. So, you know, everyone here. Almost.
In post 6539, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Flea has played High Priest without my say-so, and for that there will be punishment. I don't have a tiger pit available, but I do -- oh, he's already doing Titus. Okay, I can live with that.
*confused squeaking*

Sorry oh mighty
Persephone
Mush :( I shall remain silent once more

*makes a bowing exit while uttering their prayers*
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #6542 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:24 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Gloria, I have a response to your list and a verdict on your alignment, but it is going to need to wait. Suffice to say, as I am putting together a POE, I want to be absolutely 100% certain of where slots can go. Obviously, this is going to be highly dependent on how other slots react to posts like this one and how /the slots being sorted/ react to posts like this one. There are two red slots I absolutely see here, that I will not name. And you are a slot I have decided on but will not publicly assign alignment to. There may or may not be overlap and at least temporarily we will all have to live with that fact. Yes, it sucks and I'm horrible. Sue me. This post is important to make regardless, as a simple matter of cause and effect.

PEDIT: Flea, you need to remember the "mad god" bit. I will contradict myself, stamp on people for doing exactly what I asked, and generally act like a tyrant. There is no hope, there is only the big laughing worm in the sky, crowned in fire.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6543 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Anyway @Mush, I’m going to be a super impressive student (far more impressive then when I actually was one and tried to get away with doing as little as possible).

Anyway. Pooky hard defended Owno as never being scum with Zedeneck based off of interactions. I really never did understand the Owno srs

And I’m aware that this is a wifom read but I think that in Fred’s scum theatre reads, it may possibly be telling that Shelley/Owno was the only obvious dueling pair that he left out and I think it’s pretty damned obvious now why that is.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6544 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 6514, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 6507, Flea The Magician wrote:I have no clue what your logic is, but titus sus. I'll probably read her properly after DBT, if I'm not captured for Among Us.
Anyone in who was The Trials, what’s your DGB read?
null with gutpings but thats the only game ive played with dgb so it could just be an availability bias thing. i was also scum there so unsure how accurate my read is gonna be tbh.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6545 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6542, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Gloria, I have a response to your list and a verdict on your alignment, but it is going to need to wait. Suffice to say, as I am putting together a POE, I want to be absolutely 100% certain of where slots can go. Obviously, this is going to be highly dependent on how other slots react to posts like this one and how /the slots being sorted/ react to posts like this one. There are two red slots I absolutely see here, that I will not name. And you are a slot I have decided on but will not publicly assign alignment to. There may or may not be overlap and at least temporarily we will all have to live with that fact. Yes, it sucks and I'm horrible. Sue me. This post is important to make regardless, as a simple matter of cause and effect.

PEDIT: Flea, you need to remember the "mad god" bit. I will contradict myself, stamp on people for doing exactly what I asked, and generally act like a tyrant. There is no hope, there is only the big laughing worm in the sky, crowned in fire.
@Mush, whatever your verdict is, it probably shouldn’t be based off of my “homework” because I suck at making these kind of cases when I’m not organically motivated. Either I feel something or I don’t so whatever your read is, it should be based on the entirety of my posting. I never ever play like this as scum. Just like I absolutely hated the homework, I hate fake solving because unlike real solving, it’s absolutely no fun. That’s how you know I’m town here and honestly if you still don’t you should probably feel bad about it.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6546 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6544, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 6507, Flea The Magician wrote:I have no clue what your logic is, but titus sus. I'll probably read her properly after DBT, if I'm not captured for Among Us.
null with gutpings but thats the only game ive played with dgb so it could just be an availability bias thing. i was also scum there so unsure how accurate my read is gonna be tbh.
It’s kind of ironic but I actually am better at that as scum because I’m already informed and can see things a lot more clearly. I’m the absolute worst when I don’t have any meta to work with and I didn’t have any on either Fred or Shelley. I skimmed a couple of their games before this one but because I was casing different slots, didn’t really pay much attention to either.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6547 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6544, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
Thanks. @Pooky, @Nora, what are your DGB reads here? I already know Titus’

Anyone else I missed?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6548 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

town!fidget has been spotted

that leaves titus, flea, and one of pooky/dgb