Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6625 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6618, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I do not give out townreads for anything less than pure unadulterated love

Okay, I see how this works now. :lol:
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6626 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Adorable »

@MUSHAGANA On day 2 you said you did not like me and you didn't say why. How am I supposed to defend myself when I don't know what it is on why you didn't like me? I have said earlier shelly was getting suspected on day 3 and the only players I could think of who could be her scum buddies are somewhere within these players Titus, Flea, DGB, Taylor, Pooky.

Bell and Murdercat have also been getting town read and I find it really interesting mafia did not give the scroll to one of them which makes me think they called out 2 or 3
scum players on their list.

This was Bells list: Fidget, Titus, Flea, Taylor

This was Murdercat's list: Fred, shelly, DGB, Flea, Titus

shelly gave the scroll to MUSHAGANA which starts to make me wonder if shelly is feeling confident the scroll will be passed to town since it seems like MUSHAGANA has been focusing on Gloria, Fidget, Pooky, and me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #6627 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 6626, Adorable wrote:@MUSHAGANA On day 2 you said you did not like me and you didn't say why. How am I supposed to defend myself when I don't know what it is on why you didn't like me? I have said earlier shelly was getting suspected on day 3 and the only players I could think of who could be her scum buddies are somewhere within these players Titus, Flea, DGB, Taylor, Pooky.

Bell and Murdercat have also been getting town read and I find it really interesting mafia did not give the scroll to one of them which makes me think they called out 2 or 3

This was Bells list: Fidget, Titus, Flea, Taylor

This was Murdercat's list: Fred, shelly, DGB, Flea, Titus

shelly gave the scroll to MUSHAGANA which starts to make me wonder if shelly is feeling confident the scroll will be passed to town since it seems like MUSHAGANA has been focusing on Gloria, Fidget, Pooky, and me.
In fairness, I'm on EVERYONES list pretty much.

Eugh I'm going to have to effort some more aren't I...
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #6628 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6627, Flea The Magician wrote:In fairness, I'm on EVERYONES list pretty much.

Eugh I'm going to have to effort some more aren't I...
Exactly how I feel. Why is this game only active when I am not around and can't keep up?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6629 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:37 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 6626, Adorable wrote:Bell and Murdercat have also been getting town read and I find it really interesting mafia did not give the scroll to one of them which makes me think they called out 2 or 3
I think that we should be careful making these sorts of claims, it's very possible it will lead us in the wrong direction. MUSH has been running the show and has killed 2 scum, that's reason enough for her to get the scroll.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #6630 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:46 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I do find people making those claims to be /extremely entertaining/, so I encourage it. I simply also encourage MURDERCAT and others to keep yelling about how it's a bad idea.

Adorable, your role is not to disprove my finding you scummy, your role is to convince me you are town. These are different things. If you do not understand how they are different, please remember that I am a mad god. I am not asking for defense of your actions or for redirection to scummier slots. I am asking why town does not crush you.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6631 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:54 am

Effort post a go-go -.-;
In post 6525, MURDERCAT wrote:
Spoiler: flea
In post 813, Flea The Magician wrote:Still here, migraine day, reading what I can ^_^;

Isis, Shelly and Bell aren't sitting right with me as I've been reading. More likely a dirty duo than a terrible trio in there though.
I wonder which two are the "scum"?
At the time, Shelly and Isis were my suspected team.

In post 815, shellyc wrote:flea's tone reads weirdly agreeable to me for some reasons which isn't strictly AI
I get the feeling this is the sort of thing Shelly says about scum she wants to protect.

Remember ? That was a weird one.
Weird how? I was thought streaming.

In post 2403, Flea The Magician wrote:Read I don't even need to re-read shelly at this point for this VOTE: shellyc

Accusing me of misrep saying adoranoraa is a scum thing when I'm saying that's a damn impressive bus if that is the case - meaning - I don't consider that a case. Also the jump and bolded adorable is town comment despite my null read on the slot currently. Seemed to completely ignore my read of UNOwen, with absolutely zero comment on that, despite it being evident she had read it.
This could be worthy of town points if shelly was ever a target at this point, but she wasn't so it could easily be distancing.
She started this one, read the context. It started with her accusing me of misrep by misrepping my thought stream post.

In post 2413, shellyc wrote:Flea why are you ignoring this thread come back
Is this a slip lol? "the" makes more sense than "this" right
Active in another game. - Given my online activity is hidden, Shelly was actively looking for me.

In post 2423, shellyc wrote:
In post 2418, shellyc wrote:eh I'm not bothered because I've already scumcased there and posting a "+1" isn't going to make any difference
yeah and I also have a townlean for seeing what I'm seeing regarding flea, considering I think newbscum dislike bussing in general from my experiences in the newbie queue
This really feels like Shelly trying to buddy to get the SR on her dropped, so I'm less confident about the interaction there now.
She was reading my ongoing I think. Chaotic af.

In post 3932, Flea The Magician wrote:OK if that's a scum shelly performance, that's a good performance. I buy it.

The fall out of it is amusing though. Having another pain day and changing meds because I'm having too many pain days. Watching though.
Questionable changing of the Shelly read.
No for some reason I genuinely bought the rage on being scrolled... probably painfog.

In post 4237, Flea The Magician wrote:Well that's a naff result :(

VOTE: Freddy

Pressure here is good I think, UNOwen is my other option currently.
Good vote though.
thanks

In post 4635, Flea The Magician wrote:I present you with: some of my reads. composed while I'm space braining on my new meds :D

Taylor - TL, randomly defensive, seems to be sticking to guns. Smart enough to not create those specific associative tells imo.
Noraa - SL, can't forgive the over-defensiveness earlier and response to drilled, have considered play since and downgraded.
UNOwen - scum. Previous post details this somewhere.

Mush - Town - seems proactive
Lady - Town - want to see more from her, and hope she's well soon <3
Shelly - TL, slot doesn't sit well with me on interactions still but the response to the hurt seemed genuine to me.

MC - Not sure, overconfident in reads.

Pooky - SL, slot isn't sitting well with me, seems to be mostly shitposting and taunting.
Lapsa - SL, What the smeg even is this slot.
Theta - Null Seems rather middle of the road to me.
Fred - scum. Zden was lean, freds entrance was... well I had to triple check when they came in because it's like they were always here, and its 3 straight in at taylor.
Bell - TL. Reads well to me. Should probably go look at the points made against them at some point.
Fidget - Honestly, haven't been paying attention.
Gloria - See above.
Adorable - Forgot about them :mrgreen:
There's things that I really don't like here, including a null on me, a TR on shelly, a scum lean on Noraa, and an UNO SR. But the read on Fred is still good, never wavered like shelly did.
Justification as given, relative reads bolded for convenience

In post 4919, shellyc wrote: if Fred was really town I’d say fidget/Taylor/uno/noraa/flea the magician is the solve.
Including Flea here is also interesting. is a real push too it seems.
Not really, it's about this time people were starting to SR me. I'm devastated I missed the shelly death tunnel though. :( Part of my reread included remembering there was no follow up on this. I'm pretty sure town would prompt me. Titus has failed to follow through on something and Nora did kinda follow up on bits.

In post 5070, shellyc wrote:Bell: conflicted on shelly
also Bell: shellyc is scum

bell what do you think about the flea slot? can you read the iso and tell me what you think
I feel like these associations are pointing towards flea town now
yay?

In post 5325, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:shellyc, Flea The Magician, Adorable and Gloria Cleary.
This is post conf scum, so wifom, but I also feel like this points towards flea town

Of course this is all ignoring that flea's play hasn't really advanced the town win con that much and I disagree with a lot of the reads.
I'm glad you disagree ^_^

In post 5359, shellyc wrote:
In post 5325, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
shellyc
Flea The Magician
Adorable
and
Gloria Cleary.
GTH colouring
Shelly isn't on the way out here, I don't think she busses flea like this when no one else is really pressuring the slot.
I want to point out Shellys enthusiasm for "The rule of 3" - a list of 3 or more given, there is at least 1 scum. Hey she was right :P

In post 5540, Flea The Magician wrote:I like when my gut is right. I should listen to it more...
still curious what info you were wanting from me Noraa. *shrugs*

Amma re-read shelly and fidget.

My gut doesn't like them.

And I'm still convinced VOTE: UNOwen is a good move.
This is why I've been thinking about flea being scum but the associations otherwise are probably +town for flea.

I like my gut reads on people ^_^

In post 5856, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 5819, Gloria Cleary wrote: It would be really interesting if all of these pairings were just wifom on Fred‘s part. I think that all of the evidence either suggests either Shelley > Fidget > Flea if she’s scum or Fidget > Flea if she’s town.
Want to elaborate on how I'm connected in here plz?

While I'm here, VOTE: ShellyC which clears teh way for the Noraammer.
This is weird though considering Flea is TRing shelly. Maybe I am underestimating Flea's scum game. I think this slot goes at some point, but also not the shot for today.
I had reread shelly as I believe I mentioned in an earlier post, largely due to the consensus SR on her and I wanted to be sure I was right. So I re-read. Rereading with a clear mind [for once], the amdram around the hurt tag, the meta is bad - but consider meta! defence, general all-over-the-placeness of her and seemingly wanting to be chaotic but failing attitude didn't sit right with me.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6632 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:58 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I think these are fair responses, what is your solve right now though?

From my POV I am looking at Titus/Goofball and one of {Flea, Pooky, Fidget}
GTKAMURDERCAT

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6633 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:03 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 6534, Gloria Cleary wrote: Based off of Shelley interactions? Is your theory that scum!Shelley never distances then? None of these are in my strong trs but I probably feel the best about Tayl0r.
Partly on shelly interactions I suppose. I don't think that shelly never distances but I'm not necessarily looking for scum that she has distanced from either.
Taylor I have explained based on Fred/shelly interaction, I feel confident this makes her town. Fidget I may be biased towards because she has been reading and paying attention
to my posts for a long time. In general I approve of her approach to solving the game, she is self critical and comes across as sincere. Hasn't been afraid to position herself in the PoE. Flea just seems too hostile in their brief interaction with me to be newb scum, I think they genuinely believed that I was misrepresenting them. The latter two reads are weak and will deserve review after more flips but for now that's where I am at.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6634 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:06 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 6562, Noraa wrote: ehm. I wuz expecting more than this....
With great expectations comes great disappointment.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6635 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:07 am

In post 6632, MURDERCAT wrote:I think these are fair responses, what is your solve right now though?

From my POV I am looking at Titus/Goofball and one of {Flea, Pooky, Fidget}

I'm at Fidget, Titus and DGB.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6636 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:08 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Lol ok sounds good
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6637 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:09 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Fidget just has to say the solve is Titus/Goofball/Pooky and we have a nice little triangle
GTKAMURDERCAT

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6638 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1195, Flea The Magician wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm gunna say I'm with Taylor. D1 is one big personality who honestly looked me like shes more worried about how long she has, and is actively drilling people into dirt. The moment it seemed control was shifting from her I got a slightly panicked vibe.

Honestly feels like Lady is shutting down any discussion that isn't what she wants and I kinda feel Noraa has been shoved into a corner and locked there, kinda feel as well Noraa hasn't given us much choice beyond reading her as scum though with a lot of the reactions which could be what Lady was aiming for and
argh
- basically.

This ain't a scumread on Lady btw. This is a "what the actual fluff have I got myself into here?!". Who on earth drives into people that hard and then says "Controlling your emotions isn't my problem" when you're clearly trying to get on every last nerve?

I literally don't have the requisite attention span to read in depth the 10 pages that appear every 2 hours, especially after a pain day.
I don’t think Flea is scum.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6639 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:13 am

Post by UNOwen »

Town:
Bell
Taylor
MURDERCAT
Gloria ??
Fidget ????
Noraa ????
Pooky ????
Flea ??????

Scum:
DGB
Adorable
Titus

Preference is DGB. The solve is probably not those three, so I'd guess there is scum in my town group. I am not ambitious enough to attempt to figure out who I am misreading there without first sorting out the scum group.

Adorable is in there still because shelly going to the defense of Adorable with "Noraa/Adorable is not s/s" (which I remember her repeating a few times) is a pretty scummy way to defend someone while leaving plenty of room to back out if necessary. I also may be falling for the WIFOM of Fred's fake out, but it just seemed like the kind of thing designed to push a scum buddy into the green zone. I had a slight town lean on her way back because the "A -> B" logic of her posts read as earnest and sincere, but she has a bit of experience behind her and I don't think that is too high a bar for her to fake.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6640 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6639, UNOwen wrote:Town:
Bell
Taylor
MURDERCAT
Gloria ??
Fidget ????
Noraa ????
Pooky ????
Flea ??????

Scum:
DGB
Adorable
Titus

Preference is DGB. The solve is probably not those three, so I'd guess there is scum in my town group. I am not ambitious enough to attempt to figure out who I am misreading there without first sorting out the scum group.

Adorable is in there still because shelly going to the defense of Adorable with "Noraa/Adorable is not s/s" (which I remember her repeating a few times) is a pretty scummy way to defend someone while leaving plenty of room to back out if necessary. I also may be falling for the WIFOM of Fred's fake out, but it just seemed like the kind of thing designed to push a scum buddy into the green zone. I had a slight town lean on her way back because the "A -> B" logic of her posts read as earnest and sincere, but she has a bit of experience behind her and I don't think that is too high a bar for her to fake.
How is Noraa still a question mark?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6641 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:23 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 6640, Gloria Cleary wrote: How is Noraa still a question mark?
I have a very heavy bias towards the idea that I was right all along, so will probably keep the paranoia there until the very end of the game. I may also be holding an irrational grudge at the fact that when Vax had the scroll she suggested killing me for information but not shelly who she thought was scum. I do think she is town especially with her more recent posts, but there is still room for that to be wrong.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6642 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 6493, Flea The Magician wrote:OH hey fidget, wasn't your homework to build a case on Gloria and not me?

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the attention and the effort you're putting in <3 But you know,
Hera
Mush hath spoken.

I remember vaguely seeing something about "why no clear adorbs when so keen on me?!" because it could be a well played bus between all 3 of you, scum have daytalk after all so something like that isn't hard to coordinate.
Was it? That'd be odd when I don't SR Gloria atm. I'm glad you enjoy the attention!

That's an interesting theory although I don't really see how Fred swapping off Adorbs implicates me at all in that case. Also If I'm scum with Adorbs, that means every single scumread of mine past Noraa is on a mate. Shelly/Fred/Adorable/??maybe Titus if I'm right???
In post 6495, Gloria Cleary wrote:That’s an extremely narrow viewpoint. If I’m not tr Adorable for the right reasons according to you, that makes me scum, how exactly?
Why is everyone under the impression I'm suspecting Gloria?
In post 6497, Gloria Cleary wrote:Wait, I thought you meant Titus/DGB because scum!Titus doesn’t usually bus unless she’s on her way down. So eh?
I feel like scum!DGB is throwing by hard sussing Titus because she cannot reasonably expect the towncred from that bus to help her at all.
In post 6498, Gloria Cleary wrote:Possibly Flea? I’m trying to remember if scum!Titus hard tr her buddies and I think not actually. Actually I’m probably wrong if she’s scum it probably is with DGB but not likely Flea but who tf knows?
I have no idea what Titus' scum meta is, to be fair. I'm abandoning meta for her a little bit due to this game being "special" in my eyes: it's huge and impossible to catch up on, and Titus didn't have time to play early.

DGB heavily pushing scum!Titus does make me feel better about it, though.
In post 6514, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 6507, Flea The Magician wrote:I have no clue what your logic is, but titus sus. I'll probably read her properly after DBT, if I'm not captured for Among Us.
Anyone in who was The Trials, what’s your DGB read?
The hard confidence on Titus being scum faintly reminds me of her push on EddieFenix, and her post frequency is similar. The giant readslist is new though. I like her reads too much to SR her over Titus.
In post 6520, UNOwen wrote:@Fidget
In post 4635, Flea The Magician wrote:I present you with: some of my reads. composed while I'm space braining on my new meds :D

Taylor - TL, randomly defensive, seems to be sticking to guns. Smart enough to not create those specific associative tells imo.
Noraa - SL, can't forgive the over-defensiveness earlier and response to drilled, have considered play since and downgraded.
UNOwen - scum. Previous post details this somewhere.
Mush - Town - seems proactive
Lady - Town - want to see more from her, and hope she's well soon <3
Shelly - TL, slot doesn't sit well with me on interactions still but the response to the hurt seemed genuine to me.
MC - Not sure, overconfident in reads.
Pooky - SL, slot isn't sitting well with me, seems to be mostly shitposting and taunting.
Lapsa - SL, What the smeg even is this slot.
Theta - Null Seems rather middle of the road to me.
Fred - scum. Zden was lean, freds entrance was... well I had to triple check when they came in because it's like they were always here, and its 3 straight in at taylor.
Bell - TL. Reads well to me. Should probably go look at the points made against them at some point.
Fidget - Honestly, haven't been paying attention.
Gloria - See above.
Adorable - Forgot about them :mrgreen:
Considering Titus/Flea, what do you make of this?
Feel like I've commented on that one, but maybe I didn't. I do not like it at all. It puts Flea in a good position to scumread Noraa/UNOwen/Pooky/DGB(if town). They also keep Murder, Adorable, Gloria, Theta, and I in the field of nulls to be added to scum if necessary.

I just noticed, is Titus missing from that list?

I do wonder if scum!Flea really reverses their read on shelly due to the faked hurt reaction. Mmm but the reads themselves, they're only going to vote town off of it aside from Fred.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6643 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 6539, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Fidget and Pooky /still/ owe me homework. The horror. (Gloria does not, I need to meditate on the submission for a bit.)
Let me be clear for both of you: this homework is less about what I think you are trying to say and more about forcing you to consider alternate possibilities and to try and convince /me/ of those alternate possibilities. There are like 3 different things I'm trying to do with it and at least two of them are pulling in opposite directions. This isn't busy-work, this has a purpose.
You want me to towncase a non consensus player right? I'm tempted to do DGB but I've kinda already made my points and I'm not exactly.. sure. It might be DGB instead of Titus or DGB *and* Titus if I'm way off.
In post 6548, Tayl0r Swift wrote:town!fidget has been spotted

that leaves titus, flea, and one of pooky/dgb
O.O
In post 6622, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the last three people who AtE'd me in a way that made me townlock them are Hectic Isis and MorningTweet if you need examples
Too bad they all died tragic deaths in the end.

More stuff to look at but gotta go.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6644 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2909, Fidget wrote:
In post 2777, Toogeloo wrote:To prepare you all in advance, when I get the first scroll, I'd like everyone's preferred Scroll #2 wielder listed by their top 5 choices, in order. Whether I use this information or not, you will not know.
I uh, see that we're killing Toogeloo, then. I'll get there when I get there.

Kinda wish we'd have killed shelly. Partly sheeping Bell, partly having lots of second thoughts around Noraa and I'm starting to read her confidence in Noraa scum as fake.
In post 2711, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:PEDIT: Noraa... god. Just as I start to townread you again you wreck it /why do you want to derail this wagon so badly just stop/ Toogaloo wants the scroll give 'em the scroll why is this up for debate with the deadline looming THIS CLOSE.
If toog is actively begging for the scroll, it makes me at least slightly inclined to believe he isn't scum. But if there was significant pressure before he became suicidal then fine, it can just be wifom too.
In post 2691, Noraa wrote:Mush agrees toog is town. Mush still thinks toog can have the scroll since he wants it. the plan is good. life is good.
Lol
In post 2684, Titus wrote:This gamestate, maybe this setup, is particularly frustrating. I win by finding and protecting my townreads (despite how tunnely I get, I know its not my best play). This setup makes it hard to do that.

For instance, I heavily lean town on Taylor. By necessity, that means I can only eliminate Pooky in the third position. That's problematic because I don't know Pooky is scum.

The other option is to accept my townread's eventual death but make her second, so she has agency to kill the scum.

Neither is a good option.

This whole setup feels like picking the less bad option.
I'm finding this a bit uncomfortable as well. I want to give Toog my top 5 players I'd elim, but I find it a lot easier to just say the ones I won't give it to.
In post 2649, Noraa wrote:Hey guys so I did a wee bit of pooky meta diving and according to the most recent finished games, scum!Pooky is full of fluff and extremely spammy whereas town!Pooky is only half full of fluff and actually ... rather quiet
I have not noticed this distinction.
Fidget may be town. If Flea and Fidget are both town then who am I reading wrong?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6645 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:11 am

In post 6642, Fidget wrote: I just noticed, is Titus missing from that list?

Yeah nobody noticed. Even when Titus pointed it out. I'd love to say it was done deliberately, but I realised shortly after I'd missed a player [whoo meds brain] and thought stuff it lets roll with it :cool:
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6646 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:11 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 6643, Fidget wrote:Too bad they all died tragic deaths in the end.
nah Isis lived because she's basically unkillable.
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6647 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:15 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 6642, Fidget wrote: I just noticed, is Titus missing from that list?
Yeah that's what I was getting at. Does scum!Flea forget to include one of their partners in their read list? It seems kind of unlikely to me.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6648 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6639, UNOwen wrote:Town:
Bell
Taylor
MURDERCAT
Gloria ??
Fidget ????
Noraa ????
Pooky ????
Flea ??????

Scum:
DGB
Adorable
Titus

Based off of meta, I’d say DGB is probably my strongest sr. Is it possible you have the correct solve here?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6649 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4112, shellyc wrote:
In post 3973, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3960, Vaxkiller wrote:Hopkirk. I feel like I want to keep you around
...with me in the dead thread.

VOTE: Hopkirk

If hopkirk flips like I think he will, please look at shellyC.

If he does flip town, I'm sorry. Maybe still look at shellyC

I cant seem to sort taylor with all thier posts

pookie still not sure about

Unowen is town if Hopkirk flips scum

Unfortunately there is probably also a scum in one of the slots that is lurking... I hate offing lurkers, but, it may have to be done.

I think I was wrong about Bell being scum.
fucking hell?

taylor is a better flip than this
noraa is a better flip than this
uno is a better flip than this
even fidget is a better flip than this

when i strongly tr people they usually come up green so pls listen to me.
Did Shelley just spew all of these town?