DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:49 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

if you just gonna make shit up out of your ass when i cleary have done things that you claim that i havent, i dont know what to say
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

in addition scumteam has daytalk so you could probably ask there (and that probably also discredits the possibility of a dt+pj team)
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:50 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Your incessant negativity is also getting on my nerves. I'm feeling more like you might be Noraa's buddy looking for a distraction.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:51 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 217, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 209, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 204, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 153, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 150, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 144, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 128, DoubtingThomas wrote:5 pages of no real substance though isn't great
Why is it that this post happens every RVS ever played?? Why do people think they see no content (there is AI content in these pages so idek what ur on in the first place), then instead of generating content just complain about it and dip??? I never understand it
also probably because this site's meta for sod1 sucks? lol
So your approach to D1 is “sit back and let others do the work for me”. Good to know
how does this even make sense? i dont think you are understanding stuff correctly here or you arent communicating to me correctly
“Nobody is doing anything good in the first 5 pages”
“This site’s D1 meta sucks”

Aside from being not true statements, these take YOU out of the equation and put the burden on everyone else to play how you see fit so that you can come in and start catching scum. You had the opportunity to influence the first 5 pages didn’t you? You have the opportunity to influence what we do D1 don’t you? Yet instead of DOING it you sit back and complain about how nobody is doing it for you. Even in this post I’m responding to you shift the blame to me for “not communicating to you correctly”.
That’s what I mean and before you ask it’s not why I voted you :)
This is also bad. You are trying to play with the crowd here. If you are really town and your scum read on me is real, I expect you to push me by explaining your scum read (which can't be that great anyways being so early into the game). Yet here you are, just saying words again, about how "oh by the way, there's MORE reason to scum read you" which I've seen scums do more often than towns. This is because scums like to go for the SHOW like 'oh I read this person this way' and emphasize that. real townies just explain because they want other townies to understand their push. they don't care about what others think about them

you are a scum.

VOTE: superbowl9
In post 240, DoubtingThomas wrote:Towns,

note the tone in superbowl9 and chaos triforce slot. Initially, I thought superbowl9 could have been maybe a dedicated mafiascum player who was annoyed at me for shittalking their site. that's understandable. but I think he's simply making unrealistic pushes on me. I also think it's very scummy for superbowl9 and chaos triforce to have a very similar tone throughout this page and partially in the last page. their tone feels like that of a 'caught scum who believes the reason is wrong'. This is not an angered townie nor a dedicated townie who believes in his push. Their treatment of me on this page - if you look at the tone of his post - is playful. probably a little bit of superiority mindset thinking that I am inferior or whatever. Thinking my pushes are 'not the right reason' but I don't think a town player here who (could have been) initially annoyed at my posts shitting his site will be making banters and jokes like he's done in this game. They are not truly scum reading me at anywhere on this page.

gonna go eat dinner bbl
In post 288, DoubtingThomas wrote:so based on the games i've seen him play, i think guillotina is of town alignment regardless of his accuracy in pushes, folks
In post 289, DoubtingThomas wrote:guillotina, can you read and explain your thoughts on my interaction with superbowl and the hydra slot
these posts are being afraid to give out reads? really?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:51 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

why are you delusional, plusjoyed?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:52 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 355, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 350, DoubtingThomas wrote:maybe quick, but these don't seem witty at all nor townie
you seem very skeptical/cynical, yet I don't feel like you've really made any reads yet
that's usually a scumtell
@ me if anyone agrees with this post after reading the posts I made that I scraped above. serious concern
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:54 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

alright. to be fair I kind of ignored a good chunk of your posts because you came off as someone I don't wanna play with.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:56 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

not reading posts correctly while also pushing there more often than not comes from scum giving out fake ass reads, in my world

cool if you don't want to play with me, but you've been lying hmmm

VOTE: plusJOYED
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:56 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

You immediately whining about site meta when you weren't doing anything didn't sit well with me. Your reads post a lot of words that are pretty much fluff
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:58 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i dont believe a town would push me as scum. maybe you can point that out, but i t hink most towns who are even half decent at the game will note that not liking someone's play =/= wolf. so your push is that of a wolf's because you wanted to get rid of me. you aren't town, so you were too focused on trying to push me for personally not liking my posts
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:00 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

good deal.
your overreaction tells me you aren't happy with the game state. You've also been avoiding noraa iirc, it's resuring me that I was right about you. Thanks for making this easy
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:00 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 409, DoubtingThomas wrote:i dont believe a town would push
someone as scum purely for not liking their posts WHILE not reading their posts properly
. maybe you can point that out, but i t hink most towns who are even half decent at the game will note that not liking someone's play =/= wolf. so your push is that of a wolf's because you wanted to get rid of me. you aren't town, so you were too focused on trying to push me for personally not liking my posts
edit.

like not reading someone while pushing them actively i imagine it unlikely to come from a town
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:01 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 410, PlusJOYED wrote:good deal.
your overreaction tells me you aren't happy with the game state. You've also been avoiding noraa iirc, it's resuring me that I was right about you. Thanks for making this easy
where was i avoiding noraa? you realized she was the one who said she didn't want to talk to me anymore and won't be, and would leave it to the partners to talk to me?

hmm?

what makes you think town WOULD be happy with the current game state? can you please explain?
Guillotina
Guillotina
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Guillotina »

TWIST: I got 4 scum leans. 3 are in my scum lean list.

I placed the forth scum lean in my town lean to make that player feel comfortable.

I think DT already knows who that is. Has anyone else figured it out?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:03 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 247, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 244, Chaos Triforce wrote:perhaps stupid is too hard a word to use here. Let's just say I cannot understand your thought process at all.

-bubbles
yea maybe you could have made a proper attempt to ask me about my posts in a civil way. you yourself bashing and saying my posts are stupid and contentless (while claiming that you didn't read my posts and refuse to do any due diligence more than just skimming) is truly annoying. I also think it's in bad faith because you are trying put that I had a "I am right" attitude when you didn't even give my posts a fair reading effort on your end, and you also didn't try to do that at all. which I personally associate with scummy and well at least gets me very annoyed
In post 248, Chaos Triforce wrote:Haha you're making this so much harder than it needs to be. I won't engage you any more and leave that to Squiggles who is great at talking nicely even when pissed(or so I think O_o) I have an idea on what alignment I think you are but I am not engaging you anymore. My partners will do that while I sit on the beach eating my ice cream :D

-Nornor

enlighten me. so you are pushing me mostly because you haven't liked my posts and consequently didn't read my posts.

ok... so you think i am 'avoiding' noraa after she made that post? you think it's good for town if I try to constantly bug her and engage her and annoy her after she's said she doesn't want to do that with me for the time being? even though you told me yourself that your scum read comes from not liking my posts so far?

i don't get that logic at all
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm gonna guess it's PJ based on posts regarding him from you? I also don't think Ari's been active enough you'd feel the need to make him feel comfortable.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:04 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 409, DoubtingThomas wrote:i dont believe a town would push me as scum. maybe you can point that out, but i t hink most towns who are even half decent at the game will note that not liking someone's play =/= wolf. so your push is that of a wolf's because you wanted to get rid of me. you aren't town, so you were too focused on trying to push me for personally not liking my posts
narcissism in action.
I wasn't focused on you. There are other slots to evaluate, and I was trying to cover all of them. You probably looked at my readlist and just jumped for your name being where you didn't want and decided to flail to survive.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:04 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

PJ, come on man. you literally proved that you haven't read even noraa's posts properly when she said she didn't want to deal with me. hahahahaha

gottem bois
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:05 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

VOTE: doubtingthomas
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:06 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

exactly. Probably didn't want to draw association just yet. Mafia are generally pretty careful when interacting with their partners.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:06 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

desperate?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:08 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

gamma what are your thoughts on this. seriously. this guy admits that he hasn't read bulk of my posts while giving an initial scum read on me for not liking my posts. and then now double downs on voting me even though my thought here is very transparent and easily followable for towns. take a stance.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:08 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

At the end of the day, this is a game. Played for fun. If you act like a snob then I won't wanna play with you.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:09 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

haha i am snob for catching you have lied about reading my posts? ok buddy
Guillotina
Guillotina
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Guillotina »

God damn! I keep looking for the menu where to look at the current vote count lol. @Marashu what's the current vote count please?