fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 589, DoubtingThomas wrote:limp dick johnny
good thing I wasn't drinking orange juice this time

-orangejuicenornor
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:39 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 588, catboi wrote:
In post 584, superbowl9 wrote:Also don’t i know you from somewhere cat man?
we played together once a long time ago~
Wow throwback! Good to see you again!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Noraa »

god catching up is difficult
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 626, Noraa wrote:
In post 589, DoubtingThomas wrote:limp dick johnny
good thing I wasn't drinking orange juice this time

-orangejuicenornor
In post 628, Noraa wrote:god catching up is difficult
Fuck me. Pls no mod kill. it wasn't on purpose :(

-snifflynornor
You THOUGHT you knew what the word "Chaos" meant...
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:44 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 613, DoubtingThomas wrote:yea I understand that, and that's what I tried to leave him alone too, until he's called for a policy lim on me despite leaving the thread and coming back and avoiding me. I was trying to respect his choice to avoid me thinking it was a personality clash.

However, him calling for policy lim on me, that's pretty shitty play, I guess regardless of his alignment. I am doing him a favor by saying he's a wolf not a town atp. I don't t hink a sane town will be calling for policy lim's for things I've done and in that fashion that is very outting.
The reason I'm ignoring you is because interacting with you won't help me nor anyone else win this game. Although I do find your posts about me quite funny :lol:
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:46 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Highly doubt you will be modkilled for hydra slipping Nora LOL
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:47 am

Post by catboi »

In post 627, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 588, catboi wrote:
In post 584, superbowl9 wrote:Also don’t i know you from somewhere cat man?
we played together once a long time ago~
Wow throwback! Good to see you again!
Wanted to join to say hi, unfortunately starting to think you miiight be scum~
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 590, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yeah i feel like guillo is being intentionally toxic to rile us up because scum. guillo isnt always like this.
This doesn't sound like town!Taylor. Town!Taylor doesn't give two shits what anyone thinks about anything/anyone. Hmmmmmm.
In post 595, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 589, DoubtingThomas wrote:backs off like limp dick johnny when I push back
I'm sorry????
I didn't think this was referencing Johnny but if it is, someones gonna fight an overprotective Noraa for it. Square up. *insert scary looking emoji*

-Protectiveofallmyhydrabuddiesnorbear
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 616, Guillotina wrote:Chaos
Lol except for the fact that you have too many people disagreeing with you and you can't exactly tell us there are six scum or something.
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

-forgottosignnornor
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 625, catboi wrote:On page 13.

VOTE: Chaos Triforce
Ok. Now's where you write a whole analytical essay about why :D

-youreditornornor
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:57 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 632, catboi wrote:Wanted to join to say hi, unfortunately starting to think you miiight be scum~
:cry: a short-lived reuinion :lol:
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:58 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Also you down to hop on guillotina chaos? I think it's as good a D1 elim as we're gonna get
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:02 am

Post by catboi »

In post 636, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 625, catboi wrote:On page 13.

VOTE: Chaos Triforce
Ok. Now's where you write a whole analytical essay about why :D

-youreditornornor
Maybe when I'm done reading …φ(ω ̄*)
In post 637, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 632, catboi wrote:Wanted to join to say hi, unfortunately starting to think you miiight be scum~
:cry: a short-lived reuinion :lol:
Can you elaborate on why you think guillotina is scum? Do you have any other reads?
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 638, superbowl9 wrote:Also you down to hop on guillotina chaos? I think it's as good a D1 elim as we're gonna get
I believe both my partners TR him so by majority in our team, we TR that slot and will not vote there. We're all down for gamma tho :D (well technically we haven't even talked about gamma but like shhhh :/)

-sadnornor
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 562, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are they doing that is “hurting the game health”? It honestly seems like you just want to get rid of slots you can’t manipulate.
Dude are you serious? They literally wallpost about ticky-tack technicalities, focused more on proving a point than reaching an objective. They center discussion around themselves because of their (wildly undeserved) unchecked egos. Their play shows no sign of subtlety or care for sensitive information (as you yourself have pointed out) and they are OMGUS prone. It’s just typical newer player stuff. I’m kind of disappointed I have to explain any of this to you - you really think they’re helping you develop reads and that they’re taking effective actions to improve gamestate??? It feels like I’m handholding you through all this as much as I am the new people though, like do I have to explain what makes good town discussions to you? I’m more inclined to believe you’re willing to throw up easy townreads to defend those creating poor gamestate
DT I can’t really vouch for how I think he’ll get better throughout the game, but guillotina at least seems genuinely considerate and thoughtful, even if it comes out a little off. And even if DT is “hurting game health”, I think he’s done stuff that seems a bit wonky to come from scum by pressing PJ like he did. Town!Noraa actually did a similar thing in the Haunted Village game with PJ. I think PJ just naturally has that sort of inability to process his own wrongness of his logic in a meaningful way, and town tend to react by thinking he’s being disingenuous.
I’d honestly probably FoS someone who out-the-gate didn’t think such an action was worth reprimand of some sort.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 567, Chaos Triforce wrote:Im a stubborn asshole. 48 hours later, I'm gonna think ur scum anyways. Nothing about that convo is gunna change my mind. Your actions in the future have the potential to do exactly that but telling me to go read something that I already read again and trying to say your perspective is better isn't gonna do anything good for you.
The idea there was to get your mind off me so you’d be able to look back later and maybe see that you’re tunneling. But it seems clear you’re not interested in any level of re-evaluation, and are in fact trying to act like your hydra is in unison on me, when you’ve not even actually talked about me amongst yourselves at all.
Tell me why I should be trusting your motives here?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 642, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 567, Chaos Triforce wrote:Im a stubborn asshole. 48 hours later, I'm gonna think ur scum anyways. Nothing about that convo is gunna change my mind. Your actions in the future have the potential to do exactly that but telling me to go read something that I already read again and trying to say your perspective is better isn't gonna do anything good for you.
The idea there was to get your mind off me so you’d be able to look back later and maybe see that you’re tunneling. But it seems clear you’re not interested in any level of re-evaluation, and are in fact trying to act like your hydra is in unison on me, when you’ve not even actually talked about me amongst yourselves at all.
Tell me why I should be trusting your motives here?
if everyone is null on you, my SR gets priority and how it is currently is everyone is null on you. Plus, I can convince all of the heads I think. Is shading me really fun for you gamma? Sure seems like ur having a good time.

-i'vefoundscum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like, one of the plays I made in the Haunted Village game was to bluff about not having a solid line of communication with my hydra partner. The only real truth there was the part about us having a temporary falling out that resulted in him quitting the game. It feels like you’re doing something similar by trying to act like you’re playing unilaterally when really you’ve stolen the wheel here.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:56 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Guys do you think guil is actually reading betrayal
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I also feel like that sort of command decision to act on something only one head feels is scummy probably comes from scum hydras more than town hydras.
Also that question at the bottom was legitimate. Assume I’m town for a second if you have to, and answer that to the best of your ability.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 573, Guillotina wrote:3) What sensitive information is that? I say it because town is the UNINFORMED majority. WOLF SLIP??
It took reading both posts of you/superb twice but J figured out he’s talking about my “I eat players like you for breakfast” line. What I took issue with wasn’t the calling attention to it; it was doing so in a way that just looked like you wanted to be praised for seeing it. I could be some role that actually has that sort of power that would be crumbed that way, or I could be VT who took a chance to fake a crumb to throw off the scum. So while I don’t think Guillo did anything actively anti-town, I also think superb is not entirely overstepping by calling this out.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also what players am I defending that you take issue with, guillo?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:09 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 641, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 562, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are they doing that is “hurting the game health”? It honestly seems like you just want to get rid of slots you can’t manipulate.
Dude are you serious? They literally wallpost about ticky-tack technicalities, focused more on proving a point than reaching an objective. They center discussion around themselves because of their (wildly undeserved) unchecked egos. Their play shows no sign of subtlety or care for sensitive information (as you yourself have pointed out) and they are OMGUS prone. It’s just typical newer player stuff. I’m kind of disappointed I have to explain any of this to you - you really think they’re helping you develop reads and that they’re taking effective actions to improve gamestate??? It feels like I’m handholding you through all this as much as I am the new people though, like do I have to explain what makes good town discussions to you? I’m more inclined to believe you’re willing to throw up easy townreads to defend those creating poor gamestate
DT I can’t really vouch for how I think he’ll get better throughout the game, but guillotina at least seems genuinely considerate and thoughtful, even if it comes out a little off. And even if DT is “hurting game health”, I think he’s done stuff that seems a bit wonky to come from scum by pressing PJ like he did. Town!Noraa actually did a similar thing in the Haunted Village game with PJ. I think PJ just naturally has that sort of inability to process his own wrongness of his logic in a meaningful way, and town tend to react by thinking he’s being disingenuous.
I’d honestly probably FoS someone who out-the-gate didn’t think such an action was worth reprimand of some sort.
You can be a nice guy and run a game into the ground at the same time. I don’t always elim the person who I think is most likely to be scum. I elim the person who provides the greatest marginal utility by dying. I believe at this moment that guillotine or DT’s scum chances + the benefit of removing a bunch of distraction posts gives me more of a chance of winning the game than taking a chance on someone like you who I scumlean.

So to say “well yeah but what have they done that’s scummy???” doesn’t really give me pause because it doesnt address why I’m actually pushing this.