Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or you could read my ISO and not make me type shit I've already said. Just a thought.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 482, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s an beautiful country with wondrous people such as i Guillotina. You should visit some time.
you mean its full of weebs? gross.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 549, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so nero is scum and pocketed norwee here? this doesnt feel like sorting. this feels like pushing for a chain of mislims.
firstly I'm not pushing for a norway elimination 2ndly how do you know that any of them are miseliminations? Seems kinda slippy, no?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 520, Nero Cain wrote:mainly he's voting muh whom I think is scum. He doesn't really feel different from my sole game with him where he was town and he's going to be a bit down the totem pole. I mean players like JV or ABR or IV or muh or may and t. swift just seem so much scummier than him.

Why is he scum?
In post 521, Nero Cain wrote:even TPG and ulmat (kinda)
like... this is such a strange way to state a townread on someone. "i kinda think this person is town, or at least i wanna kill these 6 other people first"
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 550, Nero Cain wrote:or you could read my ISO and not make me type shit I've already said. Just a thought.
ok maybe you shouldnt make unreasonable demands of people.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 552, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 549, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so nero is scum and pocketed norwee here? this doesnt feel like sorting. this feels like pushing for a chain of mislims.
firstly I'm not pushing for a norway elimination 2ndly how do you know that any of them are miseliminations? Seems kinda slippy, no?
well for one thing you said you want to kill 6 people. i doubt there are 6 scum. for another i happen to know that im town (the mod sent me this very nice message saying i am, and im tempted to believe it).
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

oh actually its 7 people.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 555, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
well for one thing you said you want to kill 6 people. i doubt there are 6 scum. for another i happen to know that im town (the mod sent me this very nice message saying i am, and im tempted to believe it).
Hmm, are you sure we can trust this "moderator" chap you refer to? They could be scum tbh.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

holy shit guys, this isn't rocket science. I find other slots scummier, I want to eliminate them b/c I think they are scum. If I am correct that makes everyone else town. Why is this such a hard concept?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 557, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 555, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
Hmm, are you sure we can trust this "moderator" chap you refer to? They could be scum tbh.
i townread the mod, yeah. you trying to make me doubt my townread is very scum indicative. FoS norwee.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 501, Nero Cain wrote:yes, clearly ascetic claim was the only thing that happened in this game before you replaced in. :igmeou:

thoughts on muh and his wagon?

what are your reads?
Muh is town, aggressive and confident.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 555, Tayl0r Swift wrote:well for one thing you said you want to kill 6 people
99.9% of all mafia players will have a list of players that they find scummy and want to eliminate in that group. I am no different. Did everyone forget how to play mafia suddenly?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 558, Nero Cain wrote:holy shit guys, this isn't rocket science. I find other slots scummier, I want to eliminate them b/c I think they are scum. If I am correct that makes everyone else town. Why is this such a hard concept?
the concept is fine. its called a PoE (maybe?). but that isnt really what youre describing. for one thing you arent really giving reasons why everyone else is excluded from the PoE. and then its just a list of 7 people you wanna kill. i dont see you sorting in that list much.

in MBoS you were pretty obvtown. here you arent. people said that town nero always looks different than scum nero, and clearly so. you feel very different here. you even seem to be recycling some of the same reads (like a scumread on me you havent really explained yet).

VOTE: nero
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well that's certainly an development. I don't know how i feel about it, but it's an development.
@Taylor In what way is Nero different from Nero in MboS?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 560, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Muh is town, aggressive and confident.
eh...

I could certainly maybe see him being confident that he won't be eliminated but I don't see aggressive. He's like sitting there and doing nothing.

I think scum him could be just as confident that he won't get eliminated and it's null. He's a solid elim.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 563, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well that's certainly an development. I don't know how i feel about it, but it's an development.
in MBoS i was scum and nero was annoyingly obvtown. Nero doesnt feel the same here. do you disagree? its tonal or feelings-based.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 565, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 563, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well that's certainly an development. I don't know how i feel about it, but it's an development.
in MBoS i was scum and nero was annoyingly obvtown. Nero doesnt feel the same here. do you disagree? its tonal or feelings-based.
Couldn't that be just because you were scum and biasedly saw his actions as more town indicative than the way actual town saw it?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

part of what made it so annoying is just how many townies thought he was obvtown.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:55 am

Down to vote any of NPOM, Glitch and Goldenpara.

VOTE: Glitch
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:57 am

In post 564, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 560, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Muh is town, aggressive and confident.
eh...

I could certainly maybe see him being confident that he won't be eliminated but I don't see aggressive. He's like sitting there and doing nothing.

I think scum him could be just as confident that he won't get eliminated and it's null. He's a solid elim.
This game started Sunday, I don't think it's a huge deal he hasn't done anything yet.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 562, Tayl0r Swift wrote:for one thing you arent really giving reasons why everyone else is excluded from the PoE.
this just feels like taylor crying that I'm getting too close to her team and taking away her miselimination options.
In post 562, Tayl0r Swift wrote:you even seem to be recycling some of the same reads
Why can't I scumread you? Why is it impossible that you rolled scum again? PPL scum read me over and over again and they aren't scum. Why does me scum reading you again make me scum?
In post 562, Tayl0r Swift wrote:like a scumread on me you havent really explained yet
I very much did. LAL?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

ok then: WHY do you scumread me? why do you scumread the other people on your kill list?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

READ MY FUCKING ISO

NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:16 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Abs not looking good to me.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then u should do crunches