Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 572, Nero Cain wrote:READ MY FUCKING ISO
I DONT REALLY WANNA. YOU READ IT AND TELL ME. OR DONT READ IT AND JUST TELL ME.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So your argument is that I haven't explained my reads despite the fact that I very much have and if you just read my ISO u'll see but u refuse to do, right?

Didn't you do something similar in MBOS where you said that I hadn't done something when I very much had?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

why have you excluded everyone not in your PoE from your PoE?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the only people I've excluded are

NorwegianboyEE
Gamma Emerald
NoPowerOverMe
Kanna

b/c feelings. Just like you "feel that I'm different than MBOS"

Glitch

and maybe

JacksonVirgo

are ppl that I think are less likely to be scum
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can you tell me which ones are your miselimination bait so I can narrow your team down?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

FTR I'm asking which are the 6 town in this list

TheDuke
muh316
TheGoldenParadox
Guillotina
Umlaut
Albert B. Rampage
innocentvillager
May
Non lmh

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 578, Nero Cain wrote:the only people I've excluded are

NorwegianboyEE
Gamma Emerald
NoPowerOverMe
Kanna

b/c feelings. Just like you "feel that I'm different than MBOS"

Glitch

and maybe

JacksonVirgo

are ppl that I think are less likely to be scum
ok so in this 17 player game you townread 4 people (presumably yourself too), with weaker reads on two more people. 17-(4+2+1)=10. and then you're somehow left with a PoE of 7 people.

of your townreads i really only understand norwee and gamma atp
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though norway has an okish point that b/c u were scum in the last game you saw me as obvtown as opposed to this game where you don't feel like I am and thus you are uninformed but eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think your play is scummy and you are pulling the same shit that you did in MBOS where you lie about my contributions so...

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

me saying i dont recall it doesnt mean im saying you have no reasons. but generally if i dont recall a progression its because it was weak or at least weakly stated. and now youre deflecting my questions about how you excluded 10 people from your PoE.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 584, Tayl0r Swift wrote:me saying i dont recall it doesnt mean im saying you have no reasons
thats so not what u said.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Guillotina is a bit gross with the justification behind their Nero vote and i don't understand the townreads on him.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or to clarify, i understand why some people might think he's town, but i don't really agree.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 584, Tayl0r Swift wrote:and now youre deflecting my questions about how you excluded 10 people from your PoE.
I'm answering your questions. If you aren't getting the answer you want then you aren't asking the right question.

Can we see your POE?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 585, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 584, Tayl0r Swift wrote:me saying i dont recall it doesnt mean im saying you have no reasons
thats so not what u said.
ok go read my iso and youll see me repeatedly asking you to clarify and once accusing you of not having reasons. i dont see why youre dodging my questions so much. why have you excluded 10 people from PoE when some of them have hardly posted? explain your townreads pls!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why do you keep asking me for my reads when you have none? lol

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 588, Nero Cain wrote:Can we see your POE?
its very large since most people have hardly posted or havent posted at all.

current townreads: norwee, gamma, guillo
weak town: abr, iv

scum: nero, muh

null: everyone else

all the nullreads are in PoE. cuz thats how a PoE works. i havent eliminated them through my process.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 590, Nero Cain wrote:why do you keep asking me for my reads when you have none? lol
:lol: :lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:scum: nero, muh
this is your classis push town, busy buddy. If you think me and muh are scum then why did you leave the muh wagon to make him tied with me?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:scum: nero, muh
this is your classis push town, busy buddy. If you think me and muh are scum then why did you leave the muh wagon to make him tied with me?
atm im more confident in you being scum, and the game was starting to stall out with the muh wagon being the leading wagon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

JacksonVirgo-was suspicious of this slot b/c I kept seeing them on but wasn't posting. I didn't like his catchup.
muh316-felt early gul vote was go with the flow and scummy. thought his reaction and justification for this reaction was scummy
Tayl0r Swift-using WIFOM, disconnect from the thread
Albert B. Rampage-yucky intro and vote on an inactive slot, TL did nothing but complain.
innocentvillager-"look at me im doing things" not scumhunting. stopped being active.

ulmat-i just didn't like his Glitch vote. I don't think Glitch was fishing as he claimed.
tpg-look @ that ISO

these were the scummiest slots, imo. If all the scum were in there then everyone else would be town. This is not a hard concept.

but i might buy into the JV super angry is a town reaction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:current townreads: norwee, gamma, guillo

explain your reads

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:all the nullreads are in PoE. cuz thats how a PoE works. i havent eliminated them through my process.
the other side of the coin is that a larger POE is beneficial to scum b/c it means there's more miselimination bait. I'm finding it hard to understand that a supposed town you doesn't understand why Nero would want to eliminate in his scumreads b4 I am forced to eliminate (if I am wrong) in my null reads. As where you have an openish policy that allows you to eliminate the majority of the playerlist and that just seems real scummy to me.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 596, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:current townreads: norwee, gamma, guillo

explain your reads
norwee and gamma are just sorta obvtown. i can explain if needed but i dont think its needed.
guillo feels different than elsewhere.
abr has solvy energy and aggression so far.
i think iv tends to look a bit scummy and draws early attention. i think i see a pure innocent heart in there though.

you are being cagey about your reads and still havent really justified most of your townreads, a few of whom seem pretty null so im not sure why youve sorted them town. some of your scumreads (like TGP) seem really poorly justified.
ive stated why i think muh is scum
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 597, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:all the nullreads are in PoE. cuz thats how a PoE works. i havent eliminated them through my process.
the other side of the coin is that a larger POE is beneficial to scum b/c it means there's more miselimination bait. I'm finding it hard to understand that a supposed town you doesn't understand why Nero would want to eliminate in his scumreads b4 I am forced to eliminate (if I am wrong) in my null reads. As where you have an openish policy that allows you to eliminate the majority of the playerlist and that just seems real scummy to me.
id rather wait until i have genuine reasons to exclude someone from PoE than artificially make my PoE smaller to look better. the fact that youre doing the opposite means youre scum.