Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also getting reactions is super easy so it seems pretty fake to me that you are struggling getting feels from players.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 599, Tayl0r Swift wrote:PoE than artificially make my PoE smaller to look better.
what if I just have good reads and vibes?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 601, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 599, Tayl0r Swift wrote:PoE than artificially make my PoE smaller to look better.
what if I just have good reads and vibes?
some of the people you have good reads and vibes on have hardly posted.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 578, Nero Cain wrote:the only people I've excluded are

NorwegianboyEE
Gamma Emerald
NoPowerOverMe
Kanna

b/c feelings. Just like you "feel that I'm different than MBOS"

Glitch

and maybe

JacksonVirgo

are ppl that I think are less likely to be scum
for example youre confidently townreading kanna from 2 posts. glitch has 8. jacksonvirgo has 18.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 595, Nero Cain wrote:JacksonVirgo-was suspicious of this slot b/c I kept seeing them on but wasn't posting. I didn't like his catchup.
muh316-felt early gul vote was go with the flow and scummy. thought his reaction and justification for this reaction was scummy
Tayl0r Swift-using WIFOM, disconnect from the thread
Albert B. Rampage-yucky intro and vote on an inactive slot, TL did nothing but complain.
innocentvillager-"look at me im doing things" not scumhunting. stopped being active.

ulmat-i just didn't like his Glitch vote. I don't think Glitch was fishing as he claimed.
tpg-look @ that ISO

these were the scummiest slots, imo. If all the scum were in there then everyone else would be town. This is not a hard concept.

but i might buy into the JV super angry is a town reaction.
JV was on your townlist but is also here on your scum list. oops.

umlaut has 1 post. tgp have 5 and i dont see them as scummy.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, like ABR has 9 posts and you are town reading him

NPOM, JV, and May all have more posts than him. Glitch has nearly as many posts as ABR and only 4 more than TGP. It just feels like you are trying to keep as many players eliminatable as possible.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 605, Nero Cain wrote:i mean, like ABR has 9 posts and you are town reading him

NPOM, JV, and May all have more posts than him. Glitch has nearly as many posts as ABR and only 4 more than TGP. It just feels like you are trying to keep as many players eliminatable as possible.
you have 6 townreads and one of them is also a scumread. you have 7 scumreads. you havent taken a stance on the other 5 players. thats 12 people youre willing to kill. I have 5 townreads, 2 scumreads, and havent sorted the other 10. thats 12 people im theoretically willing to kill, but only two im willing to vote atp. stop gaslighting me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ah yes retreat to the throwing of buzzwords.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 595, Nero Cain wrote:JacksonVirgo-was suspicious of this slot b/c I kept seeing them on but wasn't posting. I didn't like his catchup.
muh316-felt early gul vote was go with the flow and scummy. thought his reaction and justification for this reaction was scummy
Tayl0r Swift-using WIFOM, disconnect from the thread
Albert B. Rampage-yucky intro and vote on an inactive slot, TL did nothing but complain.
innocentvillager-"look at me im doing things" not scumhunting. stopped being active.

ulmat-i just didn't like his Glitch vote. I don't think Glitch was fishing as he claimed.
tpg-look @ that ISO

these were the scummiest slots, imo. If all the scum were in there then everyone else would be town. This is not a hard concept.

but i might buy into the JV super angry is a town reaction.
What about NPOM and Goldenpara? What do you not like about my intro?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 607, Nero Cain wrote:ah yes retreat to the throwing of buzzwords.
buzzwords like scumread and townread? sorry.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

npom is prob town, golden is ??? but im clearly pushing my scumreads first. I didn't like that you felt there was nothing to post about in the first 16 or so pages, I also thought your vote on an inactivish slot was pretty bad.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not feeling an elimination on either Nero or Tayl0r so this back and forth isn't too interesting for me.
Would like to hear more from Muh/Glitch.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but im ALSO only pushing you, ABR, muh, and IV and maybe JV (I go back and forth) and IG Gul. I'm consciously aware that if the full scumteam isn't there that members must lie in more null reads like may or TPG or some of the others but to argue that im pushing them isn't the truth. Again, I just think you are trying to have as many slots possible that you can push as scum.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 612, Nero Cain wrote:but im ALSO only pushing you, ABR, muh, and IV and maybe JV (I go back and forth) and IG Gul. I'm consciously aware that if the full scumteam isn't there that members must lie in more null reads like may or TPG or some of the others but to argue that im pushing them isn't the truth. Again, I just think you are trying to have as many slots possible that you can push as scum.
ok but youre actively pushing 7 people including one you stated a townread on. thats a lot of people considering more than half the posts this game come from the top 5 or so posters.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 604, Tayl0r Swift wrote:tgp have 5 and i dont see them as scummy.
so y is he null?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 614, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 604, Tayl0r Swift wrote:tgp have 5 and i dont see them as scummy.
so y is he null?
the content of the posts is fine but the quantity of posts is scum indicative.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 613, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok but youre actively pushing 7 people including one you stated a townread on. thats a lot of people considering more than half the posts this game come from the top 5 or so posters.
says the person willing the eliminated 14 players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 615, Tayl0r Swift wrote:quantity of posts is scum indicative.
so y isn't he a scum read?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 616, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 613, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok but youre actively pushing 7 people including one you stated a townread on. thats a lot of people considering more than half the posts this game come from the top 5 or so posters.
says the person willing the eliminated 14 players.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

as ive said im pushing 2 people and waiting to sort the rest. both you and i have 12 people in our PoE.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 609, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
claiming that im gaslighting you. I think its a big ball of shit that you can get a read/vibe from 9 ABR posts but you have null reads from a 45 post poster an 11 poster, an 18, a 5 and an 8.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 619, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 609, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
claiming that im gaslighting you. I think its a big ball of shit that you can get a read/vibe from 9 ABR posts but you have null reads from a 45 post poster an 11 poster, an 18, a 5 and an 8.
some people bear their souls to me.
Guillotina
Guillotina
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 540, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 535, Guillotina wrote:This strikes me as odd.

First i randomly asked him about norweggianboy whom i refer to as Norway to shorten it.

He says he thinks Norway is town but his explanation is vague and contradictory.

If you think someone is town, why say that there are scummier slots than him, like less scummy from his point of view. Does he know Norway is scum?
Nero could word himself better, sure. But that last part is quite the stretch. Are you suggesting me and Nero could be scum partners and he slipped or something?
I wasn't thinking it that way but your suggestion makes sense and if that is the case he didnt slip up, you just did.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 621, Guillotina wrote:
In post 540, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 535, Guillotina wrote:This strikes me as odd.

First i randomly asked him about norweggianboy whom i refer to as Norway to shorten it.

He says he thinks Norway is town but his explanation is vague and contradictory.

If you think someone is town, why say that there are scummier slots than him, like less scummy from his point of view. Does he know Norway is scum?
Nero could word himself better, sure. But that last part is quite the stretch. Are you suggesting me and Nero could be scum partners and he slipped or something?
I wasn't thinking it that way but your suggestion makes sense and if that is the case he didnt slip up, you just did.
Lol.
The god of mafia indeed.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this is nooby hubris. i think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ofc its not impossible that he's scum but yeah....