Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how am I misrepping you?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 844, Nero Cain wrote:if its a tay-nero interaction then it feels like you are calling me town b/c you said "I'm unsure whether to label it SvT" Why is the S on Tays side and the T on my side?
Do I really need to explain this to you? I wasn't putting the S or T on any side in respect to "tay-nero". S comes before T in the English alphabet, therefore when speaking in generic terms, it flows better to put the S before the T.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how come you are scumreading me and you don't think taylor is town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 850, Nero Cain wrote:how am I misrepping you?
well for one thing you keep saying im scum. but look back over my iso today i called you out a few times for twisting my words and saying things i didnt say.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 851, muh316 wrote:
In post 844, Nero Cain wrote:if its a tay-nero interaction then it feels like you are calling me town b/c you said "I'm unsure whether to label it SvT" Why is the S on Tays side and the T on my side?
Do I really need to explain this to you? I wasn't putting the S or T on any side in respect to "tay-nero". S comes before T in the English alphabet, therefore when speaking in generic terms, it flows better to put the S before the T.
i personally like to put T before S. TS would be really cool as initials.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah u ain't got nothing.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 852, Nero Cain wrote:how come you are scumreading me and you don't think taylor is town?
because muh's reads are fake.
Glitch
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Glitch »

I'm skimming and not reading everything but the vibes I'm getting give me a few quick points. I'm on p. 24-25ish.

TS vs Nero I'm trying to sort and leaning TvT but I'm wondering if that's because of my meta with Nero. In my only game with him I got into a massive shit storm fight D1 where I death tunneled him and he tunneled me in response. It seems easy to get into that kind of a situation with Nero. I don't think it's scum indicative for TS that they're both at each others throats literally just yelling that neither of them are providing reads to the other even though in reality they both actually have. Leaning TvT.

NERO are you trying to pocket me??? I want to be your friend this game and you know it. >:|
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 852, Nero Cain wrote:how come you are scumreading me and you don't think taylor is town?
I'm having a hard time reading taylor.

You on the other hand are posting a lot of fluff and manipulating player's words to fit your own narrative. 180+ posts and yet the only thing you've produced is a wagon on me and a back and forth with Taylor.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well yes b/c he is scum but he also knows you are scum so....

muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 859, Nero Cain wrote:well yes b/c he is scum but he also knows you are scum so....
Who is this directed at?
Glitch
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 628, Guillotina wrote:
In post 624, Nero Cain wrote:ofc its not impossible that he's scum but yeah....
Im not, hinting that i could possibly be scum after my immediate D1 claim can only mean two things. You are a noob or you are scum.

Bonus: Or you are both.
Well that's bullshit.
Your D1 claim is not AI. Claiming ascetic doesn't tell us shit about your alignment as it could be a straight up lie or it could be true and you're still scum. Why would Cain be noob or scum for suspecting you?? This is bad shade throwing.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 857, Glitch wrote:NERO are you trying to pocket me??? I want to be your friend this game and you know it. >:|
if reading your initial posting and then not having a gut reaction that you are scum is "pocketing" then sure. I guess I'll stop having reads and feelings and be willing to lynch the majority of the player list like Taylor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 860, muh316 wrote:
In post 859, Nero Cain wrote:well yes b/c he is scum but he also knows you are scum so....
Who is this directed at?
swift and you I guess.

if you are having trouble reading taylor why didn't she make your suspect list when asked who was scum on your wagon?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 862, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 857, Glitch wrote:NERO are you trying to pocket me??? I want to be your friend this game and you know it. >:|
if reading your initial posting and then not having a gut reaction that you are scum is "pocketing" then sure. I guess I'll stop having reads and feelings and be willing to lynch the majority of the player list like Taylor.
see this is patently false lol. and i talked to you about it. so the fact that youre still pushing it is... frustrating to say the least.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or nm, she's no longer voting u

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YOU HAVE A 14 PLAYER POE!

Glitch
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 659, TheDuke wrote:Okay. After looking through, I have an observation:
Guil's claim by itself seems town-y, but some of their behaviour around that claim seems odd (saying they checked the wiki after making the claim, asking PRs to visit them to prove they are ascetic, etc), so I would read them as ascetic scum.
That is accurate but super shallow. The conversation here shouldn't be about what he claimed, but the fact that he thinks it makes him locktown to the general public. What do you think of how he refers to his claim later on? Like when he wants to be all lamist "I claimed ascetic!"

Your post here makes a little more sense coming from scum looking for something to sound like you're efforting, and a little less like town just having a simple read that everyone already is on the same page about.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Do tell what’s informing your reads, DGB? It seems you’ve read remarkably little of the game to get a solid grasp on things based on the hints to that nature you’ve provided.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Read on Nero too pls
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or 13 unless you've started townreading players in your POE

Glitch
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Glitch »

I HAVE to go to bed. I really want to keep going but I'm crashing and have to sleep so I can go to work. Sorry guys. I'm up to page 28/29 and will pick up there when I come back tomorrow night. Don't create 23948572390548 pages while I'm gone.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 866, Nero Cain wrote:YOU HAVE A 14 PLAYER POE!
WE BOTH HAVE 12 PLAYER PoEs!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or I forgot the weak town reads on abr and iv but even if we remove yourself and your 5 town reads you still have a 11 player POE wich is the majority of the game. So how am I misrepping actual math? Have any of your reads changed since then?
In post 591, Tayl0r Swift wrote:its very large since most people have hardly posted or havent posted at all.

current townreads: norwee, gamma, guillo
weak town: abr, iv

scum: nero, muh

null: everyone else

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 870, Nero Cain wrote:or 13 unless you've started townreading players in your POE
umlaut is early town