Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #8500 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Bell »

Too mentally tired but just from reread so far, Noraa looks more solid than poorky/murder so far.

The reason being that scum pushing against accurate Noraa to distract her

And the 3 scum replace outs on top kind of fit eel with town Noraa. Will keep reading and get back to this tmrw. Sorry I cpuldn’t Do more.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8501 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Bell »

Do I actually have to town case my myself.
Not to sound annoying but my entire iso is perfect.

Also, read that self murder list and it’s a good highlight reel and I wish more town would do that.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #8502 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Noraa »

Mine is perfect as well :D
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #8503 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Noraa »

I can be the perfect townie model :mrgreen:
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8504 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 8501, Bell wrote:Do I actually have to town case my myself.
I don't need it
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #8505 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 8500, Bell wrote:poorky
:oops: oops
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8506 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Bell »

I blame autocorrect.
Phone post.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8507 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Bell »

I feel dead and I demand bell stop posting in mafia threads for the day.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8508 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Bell »

Okay bell: okay. I won’t post anymore. Today.
Fingers crossed. Tab out. Tab out.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8509 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:12 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Still planning on doing my cases, but reading my iso gave me my confidence back. All game I have sussed Pooky but I let myself get shook by everyone else TRing him. No more, as of right now I'm willing to 1 for 1 there, choose whichever one of us you want first.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8510 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:46 am

Post by Fidget »

Pooky is very clearly annoyed and not really playing how I'd have expected him to. However, setting that aside, he does not suspect scum day one. His suspicions are placed on Taylor, Noraa, and Bell early. End of day he has 0 scum in his proposition, Noraa/Taylor/UNOwen/Theta/Vax. I would slightly expect for him to suspect at least one partner but also if he thinks he's going to die, maybe he's fucking with associatives? He was hard tunneling Taylor with a side suspicion of Noraa, it seemed like he would die after Taylor did.

Many of his defenses actually end up being calling team propositions bad rather than scumreads on him bad (See: Noraa/Pooky, Taylor/Pooky, Isis/Pooky fanfiction). The best looking thing for him on D1 was his willingness to go Taylor->Pooky->Noraa. It is.. possible that this plan actually came as a result of how much he was not enjoying the game.

The first time I noticed Pooky slightly suspecting scum is and it's alongside Murdercat + Mushy in a group of 3. (Scratch that, he rescinds it in .)

Wanted Taylor over Fred obviously, compromised on Fred in a "Well we lose" attitude kind of way..

Tends to discredit Murdercat at every stage: ("We're fucked if Murder is town", "Good joke" (in response to Murder saying Pooky isn't townread enough to be killed), "You're reading shelly bad", and so on and so on. He devotes a lot of time trying to push Murderkitty out of the townbloc.

I'm at post 5578 and Pooky has yet to suspect scum. He is currently defending shelly. He defends her pretty big.

He mentions if he were scum his reads would be better. Yeah I am getting a tad weirded out that he doesn't suspect any of his partners ever. Oh, I forgot, Pooky never busses. So I suppose it makes sense actually.

he concedes Titus/DGB are scum, so this is the first time he's got them. Everyone was saying it was them at that point including DGB, so there wasn't exactly much of a choice.
In post 7330, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i never deepwolf except that time i was put with the most suicidal team ive ever been put on
I don't know. This scumteam got pretty wiped out. What would you have done to stop that exactly, other than what you did? Which was push a CW to Fred, hard defend shelly, discredit Murder from the townbloc, and only push town for the first few days. There's only so much one bear can do.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8511 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:47 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Also Pooky I hope you will do me the honor of dayvigging me if you get scrolled and the game is ending
GTKAMURDERCAT

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8512 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Fidget »

I feel like any complaint I might have with Murder trying to save scum will just have a stronger example of Pooky doing it to match.

The chances of me shooting Noraa or Bell are incredibly, incredibly low.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8513 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:49 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Good post fidget
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8514 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:53 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

If you look through my iso I was consistently on the right side of every interaction. Even Fred I never entertained a real counter wagon, I gave my opinion and voted with town.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8515 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Fidget »

I hadn't really realized Pooky tried so hard to save his partners, previously I had him at the bottom because my read of his attitude was prone to failure, mostly..

Pooky doesn't bus.. he tries to manipulate the game to his partners advantages and then die if necessary. That is my understanding of his scum game, anyway. It is odd for him to be the last bear standing yes, but I suppose if you read it in that light, there is no reason to think he wasn't trying his best to save his teammates. He wanted to go down with Taylor, perhaps that ties into his resigned attitude during the mid game.

Another thing I thought Pooky wouldn't do as scum is taunt Murderkitty so much. I have a weird tendency to associate antagonism with towniness.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8516 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:55 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

And if you think I'm somehow playing a super deep wolf game, no problem I come for free with Pooky.

Pedit you should read 2170 :lol:
Pooky and I have something special
GTKAMURDERCAT

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8517 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:58 am

Post by Fidget »

Yes, I am signing your death warrant with Pooky so it isn't terribly necessary to review there.

Everytime I look Noraa's way, I get confronted with some new reason to think she's town. I think if she's scum somehow, she played brilliantly and his partners set her up really well (possibly on accident but still).

I have a barrier between me and reading Bell. Every time I think about suspecting him, I can feel him silently calling me a moron.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8518 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:01 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 8517, Fidget wrote:I have a barrier between me and reading Bell. Every time I think about suspecting him, I can feel him silently calling me a moron.
I think if I don't hear from people for a while I start to get antsy, the same thing happened with LLD. But once bell started paying again I felt much more comfortable. Now that you have looked through Pooky and have mentioned the main points I will look through Bell.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8519 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1263, Fidget wrote:Let's go 3 for 3 on the emotion reads this game. Bell, Tayl0r, LLD.
Did I do any emotional reaction reads besides these? I can't decide whether or not to count Pooky. Hm hm hm. Well, I've already been bit before this game on these kinds of reads anyway.

It is my understanding that Bell's scum game is not terribly strong, so he was out of his range this game. I'm probably just going to skim the couple scum game's he's played rather than reread here.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8520 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:22 am

Post by Fidget »

So after reading 2d3 and Antechamber, I concur with what Pooky (his scumpartner but still lol) said in Antechamber: his posts are kinda boring. Even his most "confident" reads he doesn't really do much to push. He has some big effort posts where he gives reads on the whole playerlist in Antechamber, so he has the effort, but I guess it doesn't really seem like he's doing to affect the gamestate. I think the crowd in Antechamber was really experienced, though, so that must have been difficult.

He never tries to make anyone feel bad for scumreading him in these two games, so there's that.

Overall it does feel a tad night and day. He's more chill, less responsive. I don't think he even got upset at being suspected a single time, which is a staple of what I expect from town!Bell after my games with him. There's a tiny bit of room for error because I think he was a bit "intimidated" by the Antechamber crowd, though.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8521 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 7932, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Why I'm not scum:

Shelly tried to pocket me
Titus tried to yeet me multiple times
Titus passed scroll to Taylor in hopes of getting Taylor to scroll me
DGB tried to buddy up to me immediately upon replacing into the game.
Fred got upset that I was getting townread and tried to get people to not townread me.
I feel like this is weaker than my towncase was. There's nothing about Pooky even on it.

I would tack on the "I never deepwolf as scum" to it, but I went over that it seems like he didn't have a choice, he fought against it, and he actively tried to die. So I'm not sure how much harder he could have tried not to deepwolf.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8522 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Fidget »

I think that pass to Taylor was just what scum needed for Noraa to cement Pooky as her strongest townread. If Murder had been taken out (+ take me out too, or perhaps I just don't realize), they stood a chance of winning that. Or UNOwen could have given it to Noraa and have Pooky activate the charm from there.

Decisions that seem suicidal for scum are never out of the question when it's 1 on many..

I wonder how close we got to Flea>Gloria>Fidget , UNOwen>Noraa>Murdercat happening.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8523 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Fidget »

Really tempted to put this one to bed, but I was really hopeful it'd be UNOwen last time so.

I guess it was Pooky's contentedness with this outcome that made me think that, though.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #8524 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 8517, Fidget wrote:I have a barrier between me and reading Bell. Every time I think about suspecting him, I can feel him silently calling me a moron.
Im worried about Bell. Im honestly feeling like if I was the town in {Pooky, Murder}, I'd just pass to bell.