Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #8800 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Bell »

No, I think I'm just going to try to understand both of your perspectives and interpret both potential realities like I always do.

If Pooky gives me two days it should be impossible for him to think I'm scum at that point because of the commitment differential.

: The logic post would otherwise ping as a generic scum tell. But I'm not under this impression with Noraa.

@Noraa, would you say you're concerned with the logic or reasonableness of arguments made against you even though they're blantantly wrong from a town perspective? Do you always or most of the time engage with the logic of a case against you as town?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #8801 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 8794, Bell wrote:The rest of the scum players played divergent to how I approached this game.

With the one excption being DGB who bussed Titus.
If we go by this logic, all of the scums joined my wagon at one point in time I'm pretty sure, and for super crappy reasons.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8802 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Bell »

Probably honest, regardless of role pm.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8803 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 8801, Noraa wrote:
In post 8794, Bell wrote:The rest of the scum players played divergent to how I approached this game.

With the one excption being DGB who bussed Titus.
If we go by this logic, all of the scums joined my wagon at one point in time I'm pretty sure, and for super crappy reasons.
Yes which is why you're here. Though I know you hate being scum so a stray thought I had was that you asked to be bussed.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8804 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Bell »

Give me time.
I'm just going to marathon this game until I leave satisfied with my play again. I did so well initially and I basically blew it here and I probably won't be able to hold my head up high on this game anymore. fff
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #8805 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 8800, Bell wrote:@Noraa, would you say you're concerned with the logic or reasonableness of arguments made against you even though they're blantantly wrong from a town perspective? Do you always or most of the time engage with the logic of a case against you as town?
Uhhhhhh idk? I just point out whatever I see.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #8806 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 8803, Bell wrote:Though I know you hate being scum so a stray thought I had was that you asked to be bussed.
wtf.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8807 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Bell »

Do you not remember your own meta or how you approach wagons on you?
I'll have to take some time out to meta you if that's the case.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8808 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 8800, Bell wrote:If Pooky gives me two days it should be impossible for him to think I'm scum at that point because of the commitment differential.
?

why wouldn't scum commit to winning?
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8809 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Bell »

You're otr stating you don't like being scum in your completed games Noraa.

In private scum topics I an retrieve a sample if you'd like. I'm not saying this is the case, I'm simply sharing my perspective in the hopes you'll understand what I'm thinking about.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8810 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 8808, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 8800, Bell wrote:If Pooky gives me two days it should be impossible for him to think I'm scum at that point because of the commitment differential.
?

why wouldn't scum commit to winning?
It's a wim differential is maybe a better wording.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8811 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 8799, Noraa wrote:
In post 8793, MURDERCAT wrote:You may be able to convince me Noraa is scum though, that's more interesting to me
Bro I was just starting to think Bell was the last scum and I was wrong on you and you say this *very* damn scummy sentence.
The point is that anything anyone says right now is useless. As both alignments we have the exact same goal. The only thing that matters is which one of the two of you is scummier and, given very minor evidence towards Bell and less towards you, I suspect Bell. I am already TRing Bell and have been all game so his attempts at sounding towny are meaningless. What is useful is actually making a case against you as that would be very telling I think.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8812 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 8790, Bell wrote:Fidget, you've read my forest fire game right?
So you do know that I pretty much never bus as scum by leading a wagon directly on a player without at least significant suspicion pointed their way.
Could you confirm that?
Yes. You were town in that game, though. Are you referring to how you probably brought that up as a defense in that game?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8813 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Bell »

From my POV I have and let's be generous probably not 2 days to convince everyone I'm town and to scroll scum either through their own solving efforts or through mine and my ability to convince others this is the case.

8804# is my genuine feeling. I don't want to leave this game having basically done well, then became an idiot and let the game slip through their fingers. Because I didn't reevaluate when I needed to or I didn't see something I should have.

It's one of two people I should be fucking capable of this.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #8814 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Noraa »

I mean, ever since this pooky pass, I've become more and more convinced bell is scum. I've been skimming murder's ISO. He pushes weird places but overall, I think it comes off as p honest and genuine. I dislike that I don't feel pocketed bc I still feel like that's a town tell for murder but I think the overall vibe is good so I'll just consider this game an anomaly for the pocketing tell. I don't really see anything wrong here whereas all game long, I've defo had a strange soul read on Bell.

I feel like I've always hesitated on TRing Bell. It's hard to explain why but I always feel like I *have* to TR Bell. Like I have no choice but to TR Bell bc all of the super towny players TR him. There's always been weird vibes surrounding him tho. I'm going to skim his ISO after murder's and see if I can pinpoint where the vibe is from.

As for myself, I'm town. For main reasons I would say really even if you only looked at the LLD pass, it should be enough to tell what alignment I am. LLD pass would never happen if I were scum. At the time, no one could've known LLD would've passed to anyone outside of the small pool of {Noraa} Literally no one. That pass was meant to kill me but it didn't so now I'm an IC.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8815 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 8812, Fidget wrote:
In post 8790, Bell wrote:Fidget, you've read my forest fire game right?
So you do know that I pretty much never bus as scum by leading a wagon directly on a player without at least significant suspicion pointed their way.
Could you confirm that?
Yes. You were town in that game, though. Are you referring to how you probably brought that up as a defense in that game?
Yes, I am stating that I don't bus partners unless I feel their circumstances are poor.
I do not think any of the players circumstances except Titus's were in such poor straits that I would bus them as scum in that situation. I've gone over this sort of nuance to my scum games before.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #8816 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 8809, Bell wrote:You're otr stating you don't like being scum in your completed games Noraa.

In private scum topics I an retrieve a sample if you'd like. I'm not saying this is the case, I'm simply sharing my perspective in the hopes you'll understand what I'm thinking about.
It's p common knowledge that I despise red role pms. Thats not what my "wtf" was directed at. It was the thought that I'd stroll into a scum pt and be like "ok everyone tunnel me" like seriously that's ridiculous....
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #8817 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 8811, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 8799, Noraa wrote:
In post 8793, MURDERCAT wrote:You may be able to convince me Noraa is scum though, that's more interesting to me
Bro I was just starting to think Bell was the last scum and I was wrong on you and you say this *very* damn scummy sentence.
The point is that anything anyone says right now is useless. As both alignments we have the exact same goal. The only thing that matters is which one of the two of you is scummier and, given very minor evidence towards Bell and less towards you, I suspect Bell. I am already TRing Bell and have been all game so his attempts at sounding towny are meaningless. What is useful is actually making a case against you as that would be very telling I think.
Fair enough. No matter alignment, whoever gets the scroll loses the game.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8818 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 8816, Noraa wrote:It's p common knowledge that I despise red role pms. Thats not what my "wtf" was directed at. It was the thought that I'd stroll into a scum pt and be like "ok everyone tunnel me" like seriously that's ridiculous....
if you r scum, nearly your entire d1 wagon was town i think?
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8819 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Fidget »

Right, so...

My initial reaction was that it's either just Murdercat, or possibly Noraa who is about to upset us. I wasn't really thinking Bell.

But given I have been incapable of detecting this last player, I don't know how much I trust that.

Sorry about that Pooky.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8820 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 8816, Noraa wrote:
In post 8809, Bell wrote:You're otr stating you don't like being scum in your completed games Noraa.

It's p common knowledge that I despise red role pms. Thats not what my "wtf" was directed at. It was the thought that I'd stroll into a scum pt and be like "ok everyone tunnel me" like seriously that's ridiculous....
Well for one that's not true given LLD and Pookie both flipped town. So obviously that's not the case.

There were tangible reasons to TR me that made it difficult for less trusted types of thinking/reliable methods to be used to go against the grain. It's very common in my opinion for town's to simply go down stream instead of upstream. I was upstream all game so it would have been difficult to argue I was scum when my play pointed to the exact opposite of that outside of things like "tone" or "being kind of mean/obnoxious"
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8821 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Bell »

Ultimately the town was right to put me in my position as obv town.

They were not right on somebody else and I was one of those people who wasn't right.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8822 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 8818, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 8816, Noraa wrote:It's p common knowledge that I despise red role pms. Thats not what my "wtf" was directed at. It was the thought that I'd stroll into a scum pt and be like "ok everyone tunnel me" like seriously that's ridiculous....
if you r scum, nearly your entire d1 wagon was town i think?
It was. The only scum on wagon was shelly who was comically confident that Noraa was scum.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #8823 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 8818, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if you r scum, nearly your entire d1 wagon was town i think?
Bell was saying that scum!me told all my buddies to tunnel me.

Yeah, my day 1 wagon was mostly town I think. Cant remember who was on it but it was pushed by town defo.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #8824 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Bell »