*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VC on this page.

i'm genuinely worried that this game we all might be vt LMAO
Last edited by Hectic on Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

we should launch hectic for playing this prank on us

then launch whoever reviewed this setup and greenlight it
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:46 pm

i mean alisae /in'd and then /out'd

so this would definitely be right up er alley - maybe e smelled the lolbalance coming
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1758, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1756, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1752, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1671, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1667, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1658, Infinity 324 wrote:I think we’re talking past each other so let’s work through this.

We have 4 possibilities:
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is scum: we both agree this is unlikely
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is town: I think this is the most likely scenario
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is scum: you think this is the most likely scenario, but I’m not convinced; it requires 4 players other than me to all be town, which is unlikely just by probability
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is town: also a possibility but unlikely by probability
Too much on probablility here

There was never really a case against me in the first place, it doesn't really matter whether it was town or scum that jumped on me (though I agree it's unlikely that they were all town)
Can you stop talking about anything other than you in this game or who’s pushing you etc. and actually talk about some other players and actually make reads?

I’m not extremely happy that is is probably the third time I’ve asked you this question and you continue to ignore it for some reason.

I will be keeping score if you also dodge this post as well. So besides tr Fea, sr Hopkirk and Pooky, what are your thoughts on the rest of the playerlist?

3rd time I’ve asked you this and next time you post in this thread I’m expecting an answer.
I'm not ignoring it, I gave you all I have

I have reads. I'm pushing one.

I can focus on things other than myself when you stop constantly making it about myself

My thoughts on the rest will come, but I don't think that's a priority right now
In post 1753, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1672, Gloria Cleary wrote: @Flea, I’m definitely talking about Dunn. I don’t tr the fact that he continues to ignore my request to give reads and if he continues to dodge this, I will likely be voting him.

Pooky is a bad vote and Isis is probably my top tr. I also need to hear more from Hopkirk.
Vote me then, you're not going to be able to pressure me into giving reads

I’m trying to sort you and giving reads is one of the ways that help me to sort. Do you have literally no opinions at all on any but the four you’ve already given opinions on?
I don't have enough scumreads to have a full team of scum

People I'm lightly tring include Infinity, Ydrasse, team rocket queen, yourself

I'm pretty sure there's scum in the camp of people defaulting to elimming me (hopkirk, pooky)
i kiiiiinda agree with the last sentiment but i need to reread, like, it feels a little lazy in a way that i'd not expect after that tgp flip. not as much re-evaluation as i'd want i guess? like, maybe i'm getting cold feet on sheeping whatever collective dunn read there was (because lbr, i have scarcely one except from this last page or so) but just saying "oh yeah, let's vote dunn next" without much else going into it makes me a little nyeeeeeh
- - - -
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: hectic

i hope our wagon does something
- - - -
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

(disclaimer i will vote for real at some point but i'm actually counting that as a real vote right now too)
- - - -
won
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:47 pm

ydrasse have you never played with a killer mod before?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

no but i'll kill them back
- - - -
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1760, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1728, Ydrasse wrote:something about this gamestate just isn’t right... somethings shifted....
Talk to me about this
it feels like things are going in circles and ending up in the same damn place and after seeing tgp i'm wary basically
- - - -
won
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Gypyx »

VOTE: Hectic
bottom text
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:19 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

MOOOOORNIN!!!! (☞゚∀゚)☞

In post 1748, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1711, Flea The Magician wrote:What I'm challenging is the previous games had room for shenanigans. This one doesn't seem to.
up until now i was kinda thinking you were just unknowledgeable about the prior games but it's been explained to u a few times now how the game kinda like ~changes~ in the middle and it feels like you're just trying not to understand at this point

the natural ~changing~ moment in this game is after the second launch, which hasn't happened yet, so asserting that 'this one doesn't seem to' is premature
first game had no mention of VTs, second said vanilla in terms of power, this one says all town are VT.
I expect a change, I'm just not sure what this change will be and in terms of power there shouldn't be a change... Unless Hectic is about to royally mess with us. At which point, dibs jailkeeper!
In post 1751, Infinity 324 wrote:Flea is still locktown from page 36
YaY!
In post 1755, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1728, Ydrasse wrote:something about this gamestate just isn’t right... somethings shifted....
People seem afraid to place a vote
Could be there's a lot of town reads :/ Like at this point my strongest SR is based on what's easily dismissed as a misunderstanding and difficulty in communication - which is not a valid vote reason. :/

In post 1761, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm a bit exhausted rn but I will catch up.

it feels like a lot of people have disappeared, more than just TGP.

The mood also feels kind of strange.

I think it's probably because Tweetie isn't around being her usually radiant self? Where did she go?
IKR it's like the game died :(
In post 1767, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1759, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 378, Isis wrote:I have a different paranoia where I remember how many times Hectic has joked to me about running all VT games lol
Is it too early to start seriously worrying about this?
i don't think that there would be plurality if this was the case. if you're going to send thirteen vanilla town pms i think you at least give town the option to not eliminate.
Can't we vote no lim?
In post 1768, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1758, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1756, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1752, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1671, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1667, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1658, Infinity 324 wrote:I think we’re talking past each other so let’s work through this.

We have 4 possibilities:
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is scum: we both agree this is unlikely
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is town: I think this is the most likely scenario
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is scum: you think this is the most likely scenario, but I’m not convinced; it requires 4 players other than me to all be town, which is unlikely just by probability
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is town: also a possibility but unlikely by probability
Too much on probablility here

There was never really a case against me in the first place, it doesn't really matter whether it was town or scum that jumped on me (though I agree it's unlikely that they were all town)
Can you stop talking about anything other than you in this game or who’s pushing you etc. and actually talk about some other players and actually make reads?

I’m not extremely happy that is is probably the third time I’ve asked you this question and you continue to ignore it for some reason.

I will be keeping score if you also dodge this post as well. So besides tr Fea, sr Hopkirk and Pooky, what are your thoughts on the rest of the playerlist?

3rd time I’ve asked you this and next time you post in this thread I’m expecting an answer.
I'm not ignoring it, I gave you all I have

I have reads. I'm pushing one.

I can focus on things other than myself when you stop constantly making it about myself

My thoughts on the rest will come, but I don't think that's a priority right now
In post 1753, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1672, Gloria Cleary wrote: @Flea, I’m definitely talking about Dunn. I don’t tr the fact that he continues to ignore my request to give reads and if he continues to dodge this, I will likely be voting him.

Pooky is a bad vote and Isis is probably my top tr. I also need to hear more from Hopkirk.
Vote me then, you're not going to be able to pressure me into giving reads

I’m trying to sort you and giving reads is one of the ways that help me to sort. Do you have literally no opinions at all on any but the four you’ve already given opinions on?
I don't have enough scumreads to have a full team of scum

People I'm lightly tring include Infinity, Ydrasse, team rocket queen, yourself

I'm pretty sure there's scum in the camp of people defaulting to elimming me (hopkirk, pooky)
Thanks. I’m thinking that they are likely deep wolves in this game but no idea who yet.
Can... can I pet the doggos? U・ᴥ・U
In post 1770, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1769, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1767, team rocket queen wrote:i don't think that there would be plurality if this was the case. if you're going to send thirteen vanilla town pms i think you at least give town the option to not eliminate.
let's test it out

Choo choo :lol:
C'mon and do the coonnnga! VOTE: hectic
In post 1774, Ydrasse wrote:i maaaaaay or may not have uh. drank a little bit earlier and forgot about my promise. please, no yelling, no swatting.
Previously... wrote:
In post 1678, Ydrasse wrote:i’m also not home but when i am im gonna sit down and look properly at this game.
In post 1679, Ydrasse wrote:(yell at me if i dont)
... I'm very disappointed in you? (◞‸◟)
In post 1782, Ydrasse wrote:no but i'll kill them back
OK I lied I'm not. I approve of this. ᕙᓄ(☉ਊ☉)ᓄᕗ

Also I found a farting one! (ˆ⺫ˆ๑) <3
... Yes my humour is terrible. I am child. #ADHDLyf
XenoSkulk was processed by Crushing Wheels

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Songs I have used in catchups
Anything signed is from alters.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1621, Hopkirk wrote:I kinda get a bit bored when i've got a solid townblock and have been pretty busy this weekend. My reads haven't really changed tbh, but not having read the thread is probably a decent part of that.
I'll catch up tomorrow. If I don't then I deserve however mean Isis is afterwards :eek:
thumbtacks in the back pocket of your pants for one week
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Hectic »

Votecount 2.0.2

[1] PookyTheMagicalBear:
Dunnstral
[1] Dunnstral:
Hopkirk
[1] Hopkirk:
skitter30

[9] Not Voting:
Isis, Flea The Magician, Ydrasse, Gloria Cleary, Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear, team rocket queen, Gypyx, Infinity 324

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-07 15:06:18).

Joint Mod ISO
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1644, Infinity 324 wrote:It’s more that scum would almost never vote dunn in that situation, and statistically there’s very likely at least one scum on that wagon (of 5 at its height, I believe)
ahhhhhh

wagonomics is a last resort for me.

My impulse tends to be that wagonomics matters a lot when it's, "wow what were we thinking, that miselim was really bad" and is a good bit weaker when it's "Yeah if I see this in my next three games I'll probably mess up three more times." I feel more like the latter than the former for TGP's wagon
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Isis »

We have 4 possibilities:
ahhhh wagonomics
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Hectic »

The wedding preppers look sheepishly at each other. They
supposed
it was believable that TheGoldenParadox had just brought the bread in from home...

Pooky points his finger at the Stonemason, Hectic.

This is all your fault. You could've stopped us but you let it happen.

Gloria Cleary nods in support.

That's true; who's worse, the person committing the crime, or the ones that just stand by and watch?

Ydrasse, Flea The Magician, and Gypyx also join in on the assault. There is not much Hectic can do against the mob.

Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1665, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im going to bed. u go to bed too then wake up and read what u r sayinf to me
this is cute
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1668, Flea The Magician wrote:OK meds taken, brain still foggy, body still achey, and for some reason my internal monologue went brain still FWWWWOOOOGGGGYYY! and now all I can picture the Big the Cat, or Gatto El Grande as he's also known lol
nuuuu
On brainfoggy day I do not see how Big the Cat is the feline that is helpful
Spoiler:

I recommend Gato
Spoiler:

Gato will make you a lullaby!
Spoiler:
In post 1668, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm ngl, i kinda expected a meatier case on pooks from Infnity? Like I get the vibe and gut feeling and the aggression thing... and pooky isn't being as chill and fun as they were in DC - that said I'm not playing the same either so I can't really call it AI...
Pooky is more aggressive as scum imo but has aggressive moments with both alignments. But unless you analyze why he's being aggressive it's just a 51%/49% type of thing that isn't fadeworthy on its own.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1671, Gloria Cleary wrote: Can you stop talking about anything other than you in this game or who’s pushing you etc. and actually talk about some other players and actually make reads?
MOOD
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1701, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1699, Flea The Magician wrote:I didn't see that bit you quoted, so then I would assume that vanilla in terms of power means there's no outward abilities, such as cops or docs but potentially linked abilities or something that trades something for something else. for example the bodyguard role which dies when the target is killed.

I don't feel there's any way for a mechanical guilty to happen at all having seen that.
i think it means that there is no player given the role 'cop' but there is still plenty of ways for there to be a mechanical guilty. there were mechanical innocents in that game i really don't see how you are ruling out the possibility of mechanical guilties here.
You're right that nothing keeps a game with surprise midgame events from having mechanical guilties.
It probably doesn't have mechanical guilties though, because this was posted not too long before or after this game was designed
In post 1, Hectic wrote:100% agree. I also dislike the use of regular cops, I don't think it's particularly rewarding when scum is caught with an inescapable guilty.
I think mechanical innocents are likely to make a comeback though.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1708, Ydrasse wrote:maybe it’s just because my thought process is the last game went wild and this one most likely will too and like, in the absence of knowing how it makes more sense just to scumhunt??
You're not wrong
Jessie loves mech and it brings her happy though :(
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1759, Infinity 324 wrote: is a townpost. ISO'd ydrasse and she's still town.
In post 378, Isis wrote:I have a different paranoia where I remember how many times Hectic has joked to me about running all VT games lol
Is it too early to start seriously worrying about this?
lol
Hectic would never
or at bare minimum he wouldn't invite me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Isis »

How did nobody call out the townslip equity in that infinity post?????
"Well, I..."
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I could see Hectic running a game that's initially all VT.
Then we vote two people out.
Then they want revenge and pick scum or something.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.