innocentvillager
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:56 am

Post by innocentvillager »

unwnd; do you find that your play and the way you have been doing it is particularly townie for you? I’m just curious, I have some paranoia about you despite it looking like you are trying to turn it around as town. Yes I’m essentially just asking you for self meta.
Glitch
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 3106, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 3103, Glitch wrote:Lynching lurkers has landed us where we are.
lol what? you mean, it wasn’t the previous two elims?
Thank goodness the non lmh wagon didn't go through, that was a lurker push. Then the on and off muh wagon flipped muh town. I think lynching lurkers just because of that is a bad policy. Now if there's an actual argument then sure, and I understand that if you're SRing me with a different reason, that's fine; but my initial point was geared at the fact that lynching lurkers just because they're lurkers is not going to help us.
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:58 am

Post by unwnd »

Yes, go look at this D1 behavior in full. If you can tell yourself a moment that Gamma was willing to have an opinion that formed of his own thoughts and did not merely borrow, then I will redact everything I previously said. I'm not a post-by-post person, I just visualize how I feel about someone and then let my reasoning do the work.
unwnd; do you find that your play and the way you have been doing it is particularly townie for you? I’m just curious, I have some paranoia about you despite it looking like you are trying to turn it around as town. Yes I’m essentially just asking you for self meta.
I think I've been extremely town and I've penned some really good posts in this game
Protect yourself from the back of your mind
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:59 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3121, unwnd wrote:Look at Gamma and the fact he isn't here right now and that should already be a good start.

I did an extensive dive on a few players and I'm very convinced that Gamma is just scum here. As another point, look at the way he has participated throughout the last day and previous days. His posts reads like scum who feels isolated from a town mindset, therefore he just surrounds himself in the noise in order to fit in. It's not that you need to be provcating a lim or that aggression is inherently townie, it is how you use it. I believe that even the most passive townies are driven by some sort of pursuit and has a measure to get to their reads. Gamma changes his mind based on what the thread is doing and nothing else. This is especially bad if you know Gamma. Town are not afraid to make critical positions in the thread even if someone disagrees. Gamma has just been finding him in the middle of conversations to hide, then when it seems like nobody is paying attention he justifies a poor vote onto the leading wagon repeat this for 3 days
Newpage
Glitch
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 3107, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 3100, Glitch wrote:Umlaut so bleeding town. It was unbelievably obvious.
this was, uh, very strong language

yes he was one of the towniest slots in the game, but going further than that seems remarkably tmi.
I'm freaking dramatic and theatrical, please check my games elsewhere to see that. :P
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by unwnd »

As scum these really good posts are things I don't believe in. They're at the same length but a lot more based on conjecture, and the actual content of them doesn't matter. My goal as scum is for you to read my effort as town. My goal as town is to read my effort and then agree with me.
Glitch
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 3108, innocentvillager wrote:also RL aside: hope your anniversary went well!
Thank you, it was really nice. Parents watched our kid while we went to dinner and it was so refreshing. =)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3126, Glitch wrote:
Thank goodness the non lmh wagon didn't go through, that was a lurker push. Then the on and off muh wagon flipped muh town. I think lynching lurkers just because of that is a bad policy. Now if there's an actual argument then sure, and I understand that if you're SRing me with a different reason, that's fine; but my initial point was geared at the fact that lynching lurkers just because they're lurkers is not going to help us.
Maybe Non lmh was the scum lurker, not muh.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:04 pm

I have a huge problem with ABR's hammer on muh yesterday. HUGE
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

Glitch
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 3117, innocentvillager wrote:does anything about glitch seem like, townie? i feel like this is just one of those textbook scum slots. Nothing crazy sticking out. Lower activity than normal but not completely gone because team is doing well, so why replace out. Complains periodically about the game moving too fast and not being able to catch up. No interesting takes. Has been passive and in “commentary mode” all game, doesn’t really care about his solves or his pushes or have much interesting content
Part of my surface level playing is that I got a promotion 3 weeks ago and am working 60-65 hours a week now so I am just not here as much. Part of it is that I don't enjoy playing town most of the time. Scum is my favorite to play, and if you check my scum games you'll see how much I heavily pour into the games. I feel so much pressure when I'm scum to perform just right. When I'm town I honestly don't give a shit if I die unless I'm a PR lol. Nearing the endgame is where playing town is fun to me but early and mid game I just don't enjoy that much. So there's a blend of reasons. If you still SR me for it and think I'm coasting, it's fine, there's not really anything I can say on that to alter your opinion because reality is that I dont have enough time or motivation to devote as much effort to this game as I would like to, and even then the amount of effort I can motivate myself to put in is lower already because I hate town.
Glitch
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 3133, DrippingGoofball wrote:I have a huge problem with ABR's hammer on muh yesterday. HUGE
ABR is so good at sorting and yet his hammers are bullshit.

That slot is so freaking intimidating to me but I wouldn't mind voting there. But if you're leading the charge it makes me second guess that because you're ranking in too SR list to begin with.

Whats with the hammer ABR? Do you have an excuse this time that's not "I don't like delaying the inevitable?"
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think ABR/Gamma are my priorities today. I am less sure on DGB after thinking things through over night
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

Moreover, I think my Insano read is just an overshot likely. TGP again, had a horrible EoD and I think his thoughts about TGP were pretty accurate

I just turned the other way and believed in Muh, it happens
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:18 pm

why is the default assumption after hitting town lurker that the remaining lurkers are more likely to be town?? if anything, it’s the opposite, both by raw probability and by the fact that scum lhad some selection bias influence on the lurker wagon that WAS chosen
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think TGP would fit in your bias there
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:21 pm

In post 3126, Glitch wrote:
yes, In response to this

I don’t like how glitch is kind of assuming that the lurkers are town. It doesn’t seem like an authentic or reasonable conclusion. It seems more narrative driven, and while he doesn’t say it or will he say it, it is almost as if implying the lurkers are more likely to be town because we were collectively (with scum influence!) wrong about ONE lurker. Thsi is not “lurkers vs active town”, this is “scum vs town”, and it doesn’t feel like glitch’s efforts are focused on the latter as much as entertaining the broad bs narrative of the former.

unwnd, id hope you of anyone can resonate with this reasoning.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:22 pm

TGP slot has gotten worse all day, but at least they’re not even trying to lool town. Glitch is at least kind of trying to look town.

That said okay looking at TGP on a later day.
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by unwnd »

I actually see what you're saying a good amount. He seems like he could be scum trying to wrap up this game by suddenly coming around like he was just conveniently busy for the rest of the game
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

That being said though, what made you wake up IV? Last phase we talked you disagreed with me in terms of town's morale and that we were just waiting for lurker/inactive slots. What changed and what were you mulling about?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:28 pm

I was not focusing on the game. I was giving some time for inactive slots to catch up. I was not happy about the early execution of muh yesterday, but at least we have a little bit more content to work with (not as much as i wanted). I skimmed a couple isos through the night and didn’t like glitch’s on gut. The more I talk about it the more I believe that my gut might be onto something
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by unwnd »

Any reason you weren't? Priorities? I won't this as a fault against you, but my town were in a bad position (and I were actually yknow, there the whole time) I'd get pretty annoyed especially if nobody was listening to me
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Inno. I need ur claim now. May I refer u to dgbs sig?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Glitch is town

Show them how a claim is done glitch.

Anytime inno, don't wait for me or glitch
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:34 pm

In post 3135, Glitch wrote:Whats with the hammer ABR? Do you have an excuse this time that's not "I don't like delaying the inevitable?"
Read it again, it'll take you a minute to remind you what happened.

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:36 pm

wtf

I’m not just going to claim because you want me to? If you get more people on board for whatever reason or have a good reason I will claim. I don’t know why you’re asking me to claim out of the blue