Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I just feel Jessie is being extremely genuine in her solving.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:00 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2225, Gloria Cleary wrote:I just feel Jessie is being extremely genuine in her solving.
yes definitely
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

jessie is town
that is one of the things i'm super confident on
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2227, skitter30 wrote:jessie is town
that is one of the things i'm super confident on
+1

Yep, also Flea.

I’m also feeling pretty good about Hopkirk. His most recent posts don’t strike me as agenday in the slightest.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 359, Ydrasse wrote:please tell me not all of these pages are important i'm begging you
In post 361, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 329, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 231, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:uh oh

tiredness is a sign of scumminess with u :3
unironically Ydrasse reminds me a bit of Forest Fire Ydrasse, who was scum. No game-related content before leaving the thread

Although you could be joking -- actually this was a joke post wasnt it
uh, the easiest way to distinguish btwn that game and like, what i'll be here is a lack of game content entirely; early on i'm more inclined these days to chill a tiny bit, and not force myself to really play if i don't want to and just vibe

if i don't do anything though later on you should be worried
In post 365, Ydrasse wrote:gloria feels more like the townself that i've see from her honestly; the defensiveness isn't indicative for her in the way it might be for other players
In post 367, Ydrasse wrote:also jessie's energy so far reminds me of menagerie + her attempts to communicate/get things done despite the animal noise thing we had to deal with, it's not the same given that wasn't setup spec but... the feeling around it is similar

p-edit: for a tiny tiny bit yes
In post 369, Ydrasse wrote:pooky. pooky promise me that you're town this game. i need you to be town
I think Ydrasse is probably town.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2223, Gloria Cleary wrote:blatantly obvious evidence that I’m town
I just don't understand how you keep thinking you're obvtown? People can be wrong on reads?? And I don't even SR you.

Fair point about everything else.
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Still think MT is town. She really seems to be doing a lot of sorting and questioning of things.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2230, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2223, Gloria Cleary wrote:blatantly obvious evidence that I’m town
I just don't understand how you keep thinking you're obvtown? People can be wrong on reads?? And I don't even SR you.

Fair point about everything else.
Because it kind of bothers me that you seem to be ignoring my reaction to what happened yesterday where as Jessie, Flea and Hopkirk did not and I don’t understand why. No, you may not be sr me but I’ve been feeling like you’ve been kind of on me the entire game if that’s fair?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

@Hectic and Kanna, personal request to draft Noraa in here to post some cute bear gifs. Thank you. <3
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2233, Gloria Cleary wrote:
@Hectic and Kanna, personal request to draft Noraa in here to post some cute bear gifs. Thank you. <3
Serious request btw, I am in desperate need of anime hugs.
:(
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2125, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 2.0.6

[3] skitter30:
Hopkirk, Ydrasse, Infinity 324
[2] Hopkirk:
skitter30, Isis
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear:
Dunnstral

[6] Not Voting:
Flea The Magician, Gloria Cleary, Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear, Gypyx, team rocket queen

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-07 15:06:18).

Joint Mod ISO
In post 1889, Kanna wrote:
In post 1885, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1883, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
what happens if nobody is voting at the deadline?
Good question.
@mod?

and please no lime green thanks. <3
The last person with a vote will be the launch. Any unresolvable cases will result in a random town launch. No launch is not possible!

If we don’t get 7 or plurality votes on someone this will be the first mafia game on MS ever, that will be like picking rocks.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

:/

i don't wanna be voted but i guess i get it
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'll vote like, dunn i guess for the tgp/dunn or gypyx for an even lesser amount of activity because i don't know about having faith in gypyx being here or helping as the game progresses

i really feel like i'm just waiting for a flip and then it'll be like, the thing that gets me to start trying again once we get past this double elim and i would appreciate it if i'm given at least until that point
- - - -
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'll post what i think just in case you guys wanna flip me

my townreads are something like gloria + mt (i wanna explain that i feel like she hasn't been around a lot but she feels good the times she is) + jessie + hopkirk + flea with the caveat that i think if i'm wrong on them it's the last two because i do think that like, yeah i looked at flea's posting and faer posts are Good but there's something there that i think could be bad so i wouldn't put this as my hard locktown
- - - -
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

also ftr i do think this genuinely might be a game where we're all vt, which like, it sounds fun once we /realize/ that it is but until then it's just a slog trying to categorize people who are all acting townie and frustrated but also like, hectic did the inverse of this with everyone being a ~wolf so idk
- - - -
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i feel bad for not thinking pooky is super-towny because i'm worried after seeing him be scum so much that my ability to read him is tainted but like...... i also can't hard tr him this game
- - - -
won
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1778, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1758, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1756, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1752, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1671, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1667, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1658, Infinity 324 wrote:I think we’re talking past each other so let’s work through this.

We have 4 possibilities:
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is scum: we both agree this is unlikely
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is town: I think this is the most likely scenario
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is scum: you think this is the most likely scenario, but I’m not convinced; it requires 4 players other than me to all be town, which is unlikely just by probability
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is town: also a possibility but unlikely by probability
Too much on probablility here

There was never really a case against me in the first place, it doesn't really matter whether it was town or scum that jumped on me (though I agree it's unlikely that they were all town)
Can you stop talking about anything other than you in this game or who’s pushing you etc. and actually talk about some other players and actually make reads?

I’m not extremely happy that is is probably the third time I’ve asked you this question and you continue to ignore it for some reason.

I will be keeping score if you also dodge this post as well. So besides tr Fea, sr Hopkirk and Pooky, what are your thoughts on the rest of the playerlist?

3rd time I’ve asked you this and next time you post in this thread I’m expecting an answer.
I'm not ignoring it, I gave you all I have

I have reads. I'm pushing one.

I can focus on things other than myself when you stop constantly making it about myself

My thoughts on the rest will come, but I don't think that's a priority right now
In post 1753, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1672, Gloria Cleary wrote: @Flea, I’m definitely talking about Dunn. I don’t tr the fact that he continues to ignore my request to give reads and if he continues to dodge this, I will likely be voting him.

Pooky is a bad vote and Isis is probably my top tr. I also need to hear more from Hopkirk.
Vote me then, you're not going to be able to pressure me into giving reads

I’m trying to sort you and giving reads is one of the ways that help me to sort. Do you have literally no opinions at all on any but the four you’ve already given opinions on?
I don't have enough scumreads to have a full team of scum

People I'm lightly tring include Infinity, Ydrasse, team rocket queen, yourself

I'm pretty sure there's scum in the camp of people defaulting to elimming me (hopkirk, pooky)
i kiiiiinda agree with the last sentiment but i need to reread, like, it feels a little lazy in a way that i'd not expect after that tgp flip. not as much re-evaluation as i'd want i guess? like, maybe i'm getting cold feet on sheeping whatever collective dunn read there was (because lbr, i have scarcely one except from this last page or so) but just saying "oh yeah, let's vote dunn next" without much else going into it makes me a little nyeeeeeh
In post 2237, Ydrasse wrote:i'll vote like, dunn i guess for the tgp/dunn or gypyx for an even lesser amount of activity because i don't know about having faith in gypyx being here or helping as the game progresses

i really feel like i'm just waiting for a flip and then it'll be like, the thing that gets me to start trying again once we get past this double elim and i would appreciate it if i'm given at least until that point
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

isis could be scum too i guess i don't remember much of what she's posted and she's been fairly quiet too and that like, idk, it doesn't add up to the impression i have of town!isis

there aren't any scumgames i've played w her/against her tho
- - - -
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2241, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1778, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1758, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1756, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1752, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1671, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1667, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1658, Infinity 324 wrote:I think we’re talking past each other so let’s work through this.

We have 4 possibilities:
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is scum: we both agree this is unlikely
There was at least 1 scum on dunn and dunn is town: I think this is the most likely scenario
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is scum: you think this is the most likely scenario, but I’m not convinced; it requires 4 players other than me to all be town, which is unlikely just by probability
There was no scum on dunn and dunn is town: also a possibility but unlikely by probability
Too much on probablility here

There was never really a case against me in the first place, it doesn't really matter whether it was town or scum that jumped on me (though I agree it's unlikely that they were all town)
Can you stop talking about anything other than you in this game or who’s pushing you etc. and actually talk about some other players and actually make reads?

I’m not extremely happy that is is probably the third time I’ve asked you this question and you continue to ignore it for some reason.

I will be keeping score if you also dodge this post as well. So besides tr Fea, sr Hopkirk and Pooky, what are your thoughts on the rest of the playerlist?

3rd time I’ve asked you this and next time you post in this thread I’m expecting an answer.
I'm not ignoring it, I gave you all I have

I have reads. I'm pushing one.

I can focus on things other than myself when you stop constantly making it about myself

My thoughts on the rest will come, but I don't think that's a priority right now
In post 1753, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1672, Gloria Cleary wrote: @Flea, I’m definitely talking about Dunn. I don’t tr the fact that he continues to ignore my request to give reads and if he continues to dodge this, I will likely be voting him.

Pooky is a bad vote and Isis is probably my top tr. I also need to hear more from Hopkirk.
Vote me then, you're not going to be able to pressure me into giving reads

I’m trying to sort you and giving reads is one of the ways that help me to sort. Do you have literally no opinions at all on any but the four you’ve already given opinions on?
I don't have enough scumreads to have a full team of scum

People I'm lightly tring include Infinity, Ydrasse, team rocket queen, yourself

I'm pretty sure there's scum in the camp of people defaulting to elimming me (hopkirk, pooky)
i kiiiiinda agree with the last sentiment but i need to reread, like, it feels a little lazy in a way that i'd not expect after that tgp flip. not as much re-evaluation as i'd want i guess? like, maybe i'm getting cold feet on sheeping whatever collective dunn read there was (because lbr, i have scarcely one except from this last page or so) but just saying "oh yeah, let's vote dunn next" without much else going into it makes me a little nyeeeeeh
In post 2237, Ydrasse wrote:i'll vote like, dunn i guess for the tgp/dunn or gypyx for an even lesser amount of activity because i don't know about having faith in gypyx being here or helping as the game progresses

objectively you're not as towny as the other people i tr and i don't know why you're trying to go for this #shadyaf quote on the cusp of my wagon emerging when like, you're one of the main people who could be flipped back onto
- - - -
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

like me saying 'oh cold feet im not sure about this' is not my express opinion that you should be strayed away from forever and at this point the town's so dead that i'm more prone to think that the lack of evaluation is just none of us having the motivation to do anything
- - - -
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

actually i do know why you're trying to post that on the cusp of my wagon popping up lol
- - - -
won
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2245, Ydrasse wrote:actually i do know why you're trying to post that on the cusp of my wagon popping up lol
You're going to die if you try to force a 1v1 here
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2234, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2233, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Serious request btw, I am in desperate need of anime hugs.
:(
⊂(◉‿◉)つ
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
⊂(´・ω・`⊂)

─=≡Σ((( つ ◕o◕ )つ
XenoSkulk was processed by Crushing Wheels

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Songs I have used in catchups
Anything signed is from alters.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2246, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2245, Ydrasse wrote:actually i do know why you're trying to post that on the cusp of my wagon popping up lol
You're going to die if you try to force a 1v1 here
do you see me trying to force anything
- - - -
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

it just looks bad to me that when votes start popping up and i get active you take me saying “oh re-evaluate maybe idk about this” as something that has to remain static

or at least that’s what it feels like you’re trying to do so that people don’t vote you since most ppl are btwn us
- - - -
won