PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf (Game Over)

Forum rules
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1128, Creature wrote:Also it's almost guaranteed there will have at least one scum topposting so we may as well push those artificially raising their postcount.
Spoiler: You mean artificially raising their postcount like this?
In post 12, Creature wrote:Oh this started
In post 13, Creature wrote:But I'm really tired now
In post 48, Creature wrote:
In post 32, Double the Trouble wrote:also my hydra partner insists on using the black skin. He doesn't understand how much better sepia is.
Maybe your hydra partner likes having an eyesight?
In post 63, Creature wrote:
In post 51, Double the Trouble wrote:dam imagine being ignored
pedit: CREATURE SEPIA IS THE BEST SKIN OK
Oh yeah my blind friend loves it
(They just didn't realize I changed to mafblack long ago while they were away)
In post 67, Creature wrote:
In post 58, Double the Trouble wrote:if you think sepia is bad let me introduce you to mafsilver
Both blinding
In post 99, Creature wrote:
In post 94, Flavor Leaf wrote:Creature was my deep wolf because he doesn't lose 1v1's late game.
Only when I'm against two full bulletproof town
In post 116, Creature wrote:
In post 112, Spiffeh wrote:Ok you all have until page 10 to interact w/ Flavor Leaf and then after that just ignore him so he can't artificially inflate the post count and make Town apathetic TIA
Why do I have to interact with Flavor Leaf?
(Said after having interacted with FL anyway.)
In post 159, Creature wrote:
In post 141, Double the Trouble wrote:Open if you're interested in doing mock draftsPlayers down to do mock drafts:
Alisae
MURDERCAT

Basically the plan is we're gonna do mock drafts and after the draft concludes we're gonna talk about why we went with what we did. We might get something out of it, we might not, but regardless its all fun and games and thats mostly why we're doing it.
Okay sure
In post 217, Creature wrote:You could like not quote the giant posts?
In post 218, Creature wrote:spoiler= is your friend
In post 241, Creature wrote:Noraa posting like she is from the r/fluffycommunity is annoying
In post 486, Creature wrote:I hope RVS phase is over
In post 530, Creature wrote:
In post 528, Toogeloo wrote:My Innocent Child meta comes and goes.
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.
In post 532, Creature wrote:
In post 531, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Adele
Caine
In post 767, Creature wrote:Oh my
In post 769, Creature wrote:Can't feel any more energy to play mafia
In post 770, Creature wrote:Lately been too obsessed with an anime and a song can't get off from playing in my head
In post 1119, Creature wrote:
In post 1090, Double the Trouble wrote:He uses DATE Month(shorthand) YEAR, TIME
no am or pm at the end
Isn't day/month/year 0:00-23:59 the correct?
Because if that is indeed the sort of artificially raising your postcount that you think at least one scum will do...as a matter of fact, I happen to agree with you!
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 1175, mastina wrote:
In post 1128, Creature wrote:Also it's almost guaranteed there will have at least one scum topposting so we may as well push those artificially raising their postcount.
Spoiler: You mean artificially raising their postcount like this?
In post 12, Creature wrote:Oh this started
In post 13, Creature wrote:But I'm really tired now
In post 48, Creature wrote:
In post 32, Double the Trouble wrote:also my hydra partner insists on using the black skin. He doesn't understand how much better sepia is.
Maybe your hydra partner likes having an eyesight?
In post 63, Creature wrote:
In post 51, Double the Trouble wrote:dam imagine being ignored
pedit: CREATURE SEPIA IS THE BEST SKIN OK
Oh yeah my blind friend loves it
(They just didn't realize I changed to mafblack long ago while they were away)
In post 67, Creature wrote:
In post 58, Double the Trouble wrote:if you think sepia is bad let me introduce you to mafsilver
Both blinding
In post 99, Creature wrote:
In post 94, Flavor Leaf wrote:Creature was my deep wolf because he doesn't lose 1v1's late game.
Only when I'm against two full bulletproof town
In post 116, Creature wrote:
In post 112, Spiffeh wrote:Ok you all have until page 10 to interact w/ Flavor Leaf and then after that just ignore him so he can't artificially inflate the post count and make Town apathetic TIA
Why do I have to interact with Flavor Leaf?
(Said after having interacted with FL anyway.)
In post 159, Creature wrote:
In post 141, Double the Trouble wrote:Open if you're interested in doing mock draftsPlayers down to do mock drafts:
Alisae
MURDERCAT

Basically the plan is we're gonna do mock drafts and after the draft concludes we're gonna talk about why we went with what we did. We might get something out of it, we might not, but regardless its all fun and games and thats mostly why we're doing it.
Okay sure
In post 217, Creature wrote:You could like not quote the giant posts?
In post 218, Creature wrote:spoiler= is your friend
In post 241, Creature wrote:Noraa posting like she is from the r/fluffycommunity is annoying
In post 486, Creature wrote:I hope RVS phase is over
In post 532, Creature wrote:
In post 531, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Adele
Caine
In post 767, Creature wrote:Oh my
In post 769, Creature wrote:Can't feel any more energy to play mafia
In post 770, Creature wrote:Lately been too obsessed with an anime and a song can't get off from playing in my head
In post 1119, Creature wrote:
In post 1090, Double the Trouble wrote:He uses DATE Month(shorthand) YEAR, TIME
no am or pm at the end
Isn't day/month/year 0:00-23:59 the correct?
Because if that is indeed the sort of artificially raising your postcount that you think at least one scum will do...as a matter of fact, I happen to agree with you!
Me feels like it was kinda almost hypocritical for him to say that. Dunno if he would just reveal his own game plan just like that but me agrees he be scummy.

-nornorthequeen
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the gloria unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

@Double the Trouble Dunnstral is one of my most confident town reads
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
mastina
mastina
She
False Prophet
mastina
She
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1155, Battle Mage wrote:Despite having not posted anything of value, or read anything of significance - I am Mastina's top scumread.
Yes, exactly--and you continue to have not posted anything of value.

Instead of posting something of value while on V/LA, you've made literally twelve posts explaining why you aren't making anything of value while V/LA.

You spent the time typing TWELVE POSTS to explain "I don't do content while V/LA".
Twelve posts of explaining why you're not making content.

Instead of one post explaining it and eleven of doing anything resembling scumhunting.
Or one post explaining, a second post clarifying, and ten posts of some rudimentary basic scumhunting.
Or even just one post where you officially and publicly declare to the mod that you're V/LA over the weekend, leaving it at just that.
You've made twelve posts, and all of them are excuses to avoid making content.
In post 1158, Battle Mage wrote: a good townie takes a view on these things based on activity across all games.
I did, actually--there was activity from you, content activity,
after
this game has started. I cannot go into more detail than this without violating the Ongoing Games discussion rule, but suffice to say: this game started on Friday; you were posting content elsewhere on Saturday.
You literally were active in at least one other game while doing nothing in this game.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Hey mastina I also think Creature has a good shot at being scum do you town read me yet?
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Double the Trouble »

In post 1177, Spiffeh wrote:@Double the Trouble Dunnstral is one of my most confident town reads
how did we get to this conclusion because I don't see it and I'm having issues.
I also expect Dunn if he scumreads me to vote me for signifcantly better reasons then he has provided.
Open Alisae/NorwegianboyEE hydra.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:31 pm

In post 1177, Spiffeh wrote:@Double the Trouble Dunnstral is one of my most confident town reads
BLEGH
ewewew

u can go into the scum pile.

byebye have a fun time down there.

-queennornor
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the gloria unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:31 pm

In post 1180, Double the Trouble wrote:how did we get to this conclusion because I don't see it and I'm having issues.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:33 pm

Maybe me does want to reverse my read on double after all.
Phew.
Ok.
I am officially reversing it.
Ali dont you dare break my heart again.
Dont.

-medoesntknowifmemadetherightdecisionnornor
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:34 pm

In post 1178, mastina wrote:I did, actually--there was activity from you, content activity, after this game has started. I cannot go into more detail than this without violating the Ongoing Games discussion rule, but suffice to say: this game started on Friday; you were posting content elsewhere on Saturday.
You literally were active in at least one other game while doing nothing in this game.
I actually was looking at the same thing, and that's part of the reason why i'm so meh about their slot right now. I think BM even if V/LA, would put in at least a little bit of effort just to show that he's reading the game and having some semblance of an thought. The fact that they only complain about people voting him when he's V/LA, (and then proceeding to go back to lurk) is pretty scum indicative.

- Norwee
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I caught scum!Dunnstral (his hydra w/ Maria actually) early in Titus vs. Alisae, all he did there was nitpick and attack things to look like he's scum hunting without drawing conclusions from it, and he'd exclusively post in quote walls and respond to a whole bunch of stuff in one post, whereas here he seems to responding to the game naturally and actually cares about getting reads on people

I also think his entrance post was right in line with how I'd expect him to feel as town after Xenoblade 2. I don't think he'd be brazen enough to come at me out the gate as scum after I caught him so early in Titus vs. Alisae
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:40 pm

In post 1184, Double the Trouble wrote:I think BM even if V/LA, would put in at least a little bit of effort just to show that he's reading the game and having some semblance of an thought. The fact that they only complain about people voting him when he's V/LA, (and then proceeding to go back to lurk) is pretty scum indicative.
Methinks its clear that he's reading the game cuz no such thing as coincidences like that.

Whether or not BM lurks as town, me cannot be sure bc me generally is wrong about me reads on BM.

-nornortheapple
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Noraa can you explain why you're scum reading Dunnstral?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: Creature

In my experience, town!Creature is always actively engaged with the game and has one of the highest post counts in the thread, whereas scum!Creature lurks and constantly plays catch up

Here, I feel like he's phoning it in and his lack of thread presence is likely because he's scum

I was gonna wait longer to see if his posting improved but my vote on Solstice is useless since no one cares about them fsr and a Creature wagon seems to actually have potential to take off
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:44 pm

In post 1186, Polar Bear Express wrote:Methinks its clear that he's reading the game cuz no such thing as coincidences like that.
Battle Mage if reading the game has not been posting any of his thoughts at all. That's very unlike town!BM. But i don't really think that's the case, i'm getting more the impression he's skimming the game and not drawing any conclusions from it because he is not in a solving mindset. (scum)
And before anyone reminds me of it, yes i know he's V/LA. But he has the time to pop in and reply to random posts, which shows he is just really lackluster. Completely the opposite of the town!BM i know.

- Norwee
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:45 pm

In post 1187, Spiffeh wrote:Noraa can you explain why you're scum reading Dunnstral?
Total scumbutt. Barely any content. Keeps shading me for no literal reason. doesn't justify any of their votes whatsoever. The one on me was trash. The current on on double is pretty trash too.
Literal definition of scumbutt.

-nornornornor
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1190, Polar Bear Express wrote:Keeps shading me for no literal reason.
quote it
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:48 pm

In post 1158, Battle Mage wrote:i've skimmed some things...am i really being scumread for being VLA over the weekend and not posting? I mean, presumably that's all it can be, but dang. :lol:

a good townie takes a view on these things based on activity across all games. Median post-rate during VLA across the whole population is a viable metric.
Here they clearly admit to skimming the game, but all they have to say is talk about how they are V/LA. (While making a post after having clearly shown to have read at least enough to form an somewhat concise understanding of the current state of the game.)

- Norwee
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:50 pm

In post 1188, Spiffeh wrote:In my experience, town!Creature is always actively engaged with the game and has one of the highest post counts in the thread, whereas scum!Creature lurks and constantly plays catch up
Maybe I've just been in the wrong games, but every game i've played with town!creature they've barely done anything.

- Norwee
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:51 pm

In post 124, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Polar Bear Express
In post 136, Dunnstral wrote:Post pings me as well, and Noraa is also someone I think FL would be likely to pick, and Spiffeh looks better right now
In post 154, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 151, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 136, Dunnstral wrote:Post pings me as well, and Noraa is also someone I think FL would be likely to pick, and Spiffeh looks better right now
Nothing I have done so far is outside of my scum range so what makes me look better right now?
I agree, I mean you look better compared to Polar bears
In post 157, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 156, Bell wrote:Uh, i find it really unlikely that Flavor would draft Noraa btw.
Why?
In post 187, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 183, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 180, Dunnstral wrote:We're up to 5 posts where Bell directly interacts with a tree stump, so far, in case anyone was wondering
Yeah, and not in a natural way for a townie. So. Why is your vote elsewhere?
Because I scumread the slot I'm voting
In post 196, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 190, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 187, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 183, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 180, Dunnstral wrote:We're up to 5 posts where Bell directly interacts with a tree stump, so far, in case anyone was wondering
Yeah, and not in a natural way for a townie. So. Why is your vote elsewhere?
Because I scumread the slot I'm voting
For their entrance, or because of that idiotic "FL surely picked them"?
Both, as I've already explained
In post 243, Dunnstral wrote:I don't like what Noraa is doing in the thread right now, but it doesn't really look like the game they just played.

I like mastina, Netflix and Chill, and I think Bell right now
In post 244, Dunnstral wrote:
Yeah that's the word, they are being annoying
In post 319, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 313, Ircher wrote:What aspect of the post pings you?
Awkward over-explainey entrance followed by leaving
In post 321, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 320, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 319, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 313, Ircher wrote:What aspect of the post pings you?
Awkward over-explainey entrance followed by leaving
Hello Scumbucket #1!
You don't even realize your slot has posted at this point in time, you don't know what I'm referring to, and you're not acknowledging my current read on you

Shut up
In post 1107, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 990, Netflix and Chill wrote:@Dunn- I know. Maybe it’s due to the lack of volume here compared to there? Like I said I wasn’t feeling any kinda way about it I just clocked it.

VOTE: BM

Let’s kill this double. Truce?
I was actually more engaged in Xenoblade, it's just that the pace was lightning fast so I didn't seem as impressive in comparison

This game has less posts but it's harder to read/engage with because Ydrasse, Pichu, Double the Trouble, Polar Bear Express, and Pooky are all posting low quality content as fast as possible while they're around

VOTE: Double the trouble

Scummy and nobody is vouching for them
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1188, Spiffeh wrote:In my experience, town!Creature is always actively engaged with the game
Then you're definitely stuck in 2018
Sigh
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:52 pm

More than half of your posts shade me some way or another, scumbutt.

-nornorthegrape
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Survivor
Dunnstral
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

reread what 243 says

And calling you annoying isn't shading
Creature
Creature