Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2571, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 2566, Hopkirk wrote:and you preferred to keep the person who hasn't even posted in the game. good decision.
yeah flea pretending to push me for preferring a majority decision and hammering anyway and pretending to defend you when fae could have voted gypyx and then gypyx would have been eliminated instead due to plurality rules is !!!
I hard townread Flea despite this.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2567, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2562, Gloria Cleary wrote:I get why you’re annoyed but that would be suicidal for scum!Hopkirk don’t you think? I don’t see scum taking that kind of risk when their one of the lead wagons.
i just woke up after sleeping for 5ish hours after being awake for 20 hours, my brain isnt exactly capable of deep thought but it is capable of feeling hot white rage from a sense of betrayal
You can’t play like that though, you need to use your head. Scum doesn’t do stupid shit like that. That screams paranoid bad town if anything.

If you’re upset, calm down first - your sage advice to me yesterday - then vote.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:32 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i do not have the best emotional control in the world
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Ydrasse »

maybe if we post enough we can hide the hammer
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2574, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:flea voted me with a long wallpost

dunn says its too late (you know dunn wants to push me)

youre telling dunn, no wait its not too late its possible.

you are literally trying to open a door that is closed.
Seeing if he'll try and push you or wait until stuff happens is good for reads. Dunn responded with a double down vote on me after essentially saying 'will you switch' and me saying no.
This Increased my Dunn scumread.
Increases Gyp scumpartner points with Dunn.

At no point was i going to vote you > Gypyx.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Hopkirk »

(Dunn/MT/Gyp/Skitter30/maybe Isis) POE
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:35 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

ok my bad for misreading that interaction then sorry hop
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

What is this "emotional control" you speak of?
XenoSkulk was processed by Crushing Wheels

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Songs I have used in catchups
Anything signed is from alters.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2569, Hopkirk wrote:can you take a look at MT and another look at Dunn tomorrow Gloria?
Sure. I don’t understand why she thought you were the better vote over a slot who hasn’t done a damn thing until right before deadline.

And yes, Dunn’s Skitter vote is super pinging because it reads like, I don’t want to get possible blood on my hands since he knew we weren’t flipping Skitter.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2582, Flea The Magician wrote:What is this "emotional control" you speak of?
i have none of this
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2578, Ydrasse wrote:maybe if we post enough we can hide the hammer
:lol:

<3

I wish we could undo it because Hopkirk’s is very obviously flipping town.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i could see something like (Dunn/Gyp/MT) if i was being forced to call it now
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i do not have the best emotional control in the world
That’s why you don’t press the vote button. Very glad you don’t have access to the big red button is all I have to say to that.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2587, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i do not have the best emotional control in the world
That’s why you don’t press the vote button. Very glad you don’t have access to the big red button is all I have to say to that.
:lol:
XenoSkulk was processed by Crushing Wheels

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Songs I have used in catchups
Anything signed is from alters.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2458, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk

Staking my claim, you had questionable stuff early wheras Gypyx didn't do anything. I didn't like that pooky pointed to jessie while making their vote on Gypyx
He did vote you but this is really bad reasoning.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1250, Morning Tweet wrote:
VC on this page.

In post 1131, Hopkirk wrote:(Dunn/Skitter30/Gypyx/Jessie) is the people I don't have good vibes on.
It's also to some extent concerning overlapping with people not approaching the game in a certain way.

TGP isn't really a
townread
but I initially got bad vibes from, there's a couple of things that seem weird from scum, and my POE hates them, so they get townpoints for that.
This is a really good list, except i townread jessie

Gloria and Jessie im strongest on. Infinity is close to them. and below them, hopkirk + Pooky + Isis + Flea i've all gotten townleans on.

leaving ydrasse, golden, skitts, dunn, and gypx. Ydrasse and Golden i have weak reasoning for. The other three i just don't have an opinion on. I think Gypx's behaviour is sort of weird for scum but ive seen scum do it too. Skitts (along with Isis) in their sort of 1v1 i just have been glossing over after initially disagreeing with what i saw. I'm not confident in my ability to read skitts without associative information. Dunn is playing like he did in forest fire and silent star 1.. which unfortunately i took to be as a scumtell in Forest fire and miselimed him (or tried to anyway). i think I know what to watch out for to learn his alignment
In post 2496, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk

By my count, Gypyx is 2 ahead of Hop. I get the feeling something REALLY strange is happening so allow me to make it interesting

Seriously, wtf happened today? i could only skim but still, it's weird that momentum never gathered anywhere except Gypyx
In post 2497, Morning Tweet wrote:It's really odd

Normally i'd vote Gypyx as a sort of policy and be done with it, but i get the sense he actually probably doesn't flip scum

Hop I think technically has higher chances of flipping scum but i'm more interested in why Gypyx was the only one who got real votes today.
this is such a weird reaction to a wagon that contains Jessie, Gloria, and Infinity (MT's top three townreads) and 2 other townreads vs a previous scumread. I really don't get how you ever vote me>Gypyx here over the wagon which contains most of your POE

There were definitely other meaningful wagons today MT, despite a several day lull. Skitter30/me stayed low key for a while which makes me feel iffier on a Skitter30 SR
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2361, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Skitter30

I really don't like her recent posts or the way she hops onto hopkirk
In post 2458, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk

Staking my claim, you had questionable stuff early wheras Gypyx didn't do anything. I didn't like that pooky pointed to jessie while making their vote on Gypyx
Explain this @Dunn.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I don't get how MT sees a wagon with Skitter30/Dunn/Gyp on it after saying she doesn't like those three (plus a weak townread, Isis) and says to herself 'yes, i'd prefer to join that wagon than the one all of my townreads are pushing'. Like how can you claim to be a POE player then go for a wagon
every single one of your scumreads wants
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Spoiler:
In post 2590, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 1250, Morning Tweet wrote:
VC on this page.

In post 1131, Hopkirk wrote:(Dunn/Skitter30/Gypyx/Jessie) is the people I don't have good vibes on.
It's also to some extent concerning overlapping with people not approaching the game in a certain way.

TGP isn't really a
townread
but I initially got bad vibes from, there's a couple of things that seem weird from scum, and my POE hates them, so they get townpoints for that.
This is a really good list, except i townread jessie

Gloria and Jessie im strongest on. Infinity is close to them. and below them, hopkirk + Pooky + Isis + Flea i've all gotten townleans on.

leaving ydrasse, golden, skitts, dunn, and gypx. Ydrasse and Golden i have weak reasoning for. The other three i just don't have an opinion on. I think Gypx's behaviour is sort of weird for scum but ive seen scum do it too. Skitts (along with Isis) in their sort of 1v1 i just have been glossing over after initially disagreeing with what i saw. I'm not confident in my ability to read skitts without associative information. Dunn is playing like he did in forest fire and silent star 1.. which unfortunately i took to be as a scumtell in Forest fire and miselimed him (or tried to anyway). i think I know what to watch out for to learn his alignment
In post 2496, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk

By my count, Gypyx is 2 ahead of Hop. I get the feeling something REALLY strange is happening so allow me to make it interesting

Seriously, wtf happened today? i could only skim but still, it's weird that momentum never gathered anywhere except Gypyx
In post 2497, Morning Tweet wrote:It's really odd

Normally i'd vote Gypyx as a sort of policy and be done with it, but i get the sense he actually probably doesn't flip scum

Hop I think technically has higher chances of flipping scum but i'm more interested in why Gypyx was the only one who got real votes today.
this is such a weird reaction to a wagon that contains Jessie, Gloria, and Infinity (MT's top three townreads) and 2 other townreads vs a previous scumread. I really don't get how you ever vote me>Gypyx here over the wagon which contains most of your POE

There were definitely other meaningful wagons today MT, despite a several day lull. Skitter30/me stayed low key for a while which makes me feel iffier on a Skitter30 SR

Yeah I agree. Skitter/Isis’ votes look like their based more on actual reads, so the Dunn/MT votes on you look the worst.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Hopkirk »

MT doesn't have great interactions over the TGP vote (issues with Dunn then goes for TGP when it gets hard) or Gyp. Gyp has TRs on both so is setting up to vote outside there in future- probably angling for a Skitter30 push post green-flip from me since she's a common occurrence in all three of their reads lists and i conflicted with her for a while (but none of them pushed her much when i was pushing her - only Dunn). Dunn doesn't mention MT that I can see and acts to oppose the Gyp vote.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Isis I like most of her play this game, its just a weird vote at the end, but I'm not convinced she even makes that vote as scum tbh
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2592, Hopkirk wrote:I don't get how MT sees a wagon with Skitter30/Dunn/Gyp on it after saying she doesn't like those three (plus a weak townread, Isis) and says to herself 'yes, i'd prefer to join that wagon than the one all of my townreads are pushing'. Like how can you claim to be a POE player then go for a wagon
every single one of your scumreads wants
Yeah, that doesn’t make sense that she would be suspicious of a wagon her trs were on. Like gun to head, it looks like one of them is either a Gypyx buddy or he’s town and want to keep him around later for an easy elim. Idk.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 510, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 506, Hopkirk wrote:Try and get as many townreads as possible, accept a deepwolf getting in there, then work through the POE? I like the sound of that.
Yes! That's my playstyle because i am terrible at finding scum. the only issues that arise are A.) sometimes i get scum in the PoE, but miss inside of the PoE and B.) i am bad at reevaluating already cemented townreads so finding any deepwolves is pain

Or maybe it's because i used to give out townreads way too easily. i tell myself i don't do that anymore, but then wonder what went wrong when I run out of people I'm
not
townreading
MT agreed they share my playstyle and... i don't see myself ever considering that vote in her shoes.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Hopkirk »

'the game stalled' as a thought really doesn't logically lead 'the person who got wagoned in part for inactivity is town'.
Either mafia are intentionally stalling (and not being here becomes a major sus) or mafia are happy with the gamestate (Skitter30/Hop being the two biggest wagons for a while) are the two most obvious ways to explain that gamestate. Not voting Gyp there kind of resembles her stance around Dunn/TGP in a weird way.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2594, Hopkirk wrote:MT doesn't have great interactions over the TGP vote (issues with Dunn then goes for TGP when it gets hard) or Gyp. Gyp has TRs on both so is setting up to vote outside there in future- probably angling for a Skitter30 push post green-flip from me since she's a common occurrence in all three of their reads lists and i conflicted with her for a while (but none of them pushed her much when i was pushing her - only Dunn). Dunn doesn't mention MT that I can see and acts to oppose the Gyp vote.
In post 2595, Hopkirk wrote:Isis I like most of her play this game, its just a weird vote at the end, but I'm not convinced she even makes that vote as scum tbh
I got townpings from both Skitter/Isis. I did like MT but I will have to re-ISO her. I remember that she made it a point of saying she thought I was pushing TGP but the fact was that I was trying to get Dunn launched over them, so I kind’ve wondered about that.