Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 723, petapan wrote:can i just tell you i have a relatively decent idea of how koba plays and this is very much frustrated town koba and not scum koba
Sure. Notice I am not voting them.

Do you think I am wrong on my Pink Ball town read or Galron is scum or you’re being voted by two town? First two can be and/or.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 723, petapan wrote:can i just tell you i have a relatively decent idea of how koba plays and this is very much frustrated town koba and not scum koba
imagine thinking you can read koba smh
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 642, DeasVail wrote:Like I still didn’t strongly think Koba was scum. I was mainly trying to work that out.

And I still don’t know what to think of this
VOTE: deasvail
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 725, MathBlade wrote:

Do you think I am wrong on my Pink Ball town read or Galron is scum or you’re being voted by two town? First two can be and/or.
let me get back to you on that
In post 726, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
lmao at the idea of koba faking a meltdown as scum in a game that probably wont matter
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by petapan »

thats the kind of tryhard thing i would do
free crypto
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Galron »

Do what's the most important post from each of the last 12 pages? I'm not reading 12 pages of Mathblade hyper posting.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: He

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

peta did you follow the first game after getting eliminated?
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 730, Galron wrote:Do what's the most important post from each of the last 12 pages? I'm not reading 12 pages of Mathblade hyper posting.
Why are you specifically saying it’s me and not Koba and me? As most of it was trying to sort Koba. This hyper focus seems odd.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 679, Pink Ball wrote:I'm gonna call Koba a null read for now 'cause talking too much about their own meta is something that shows me their style is one I usually scumread and then flips town and I'm like "oh no".

In other words, I'm not scumreading their pushes, I'm scumreading their playstyle, so I'm probably wrong, and you probably are too, MB
In post 681, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 677, MathBlade wrote:
In post 676, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 669, MathBlade wrote:I want Jingle and Pink to see what they think.
About?
The game so far. What do you make of the Koba wagon? What do you think about the game in general?
It's an early wagon. Scum probably is outside of the wagon, hoping they get an elimination without participating. But Koba being part of it makes me paranoid.
In post 682, Pink Ball wrote:There's one or two scum outside the wagon, but I'm going further than that and say that at least one of Pooky/Galron is scum because of their activity
In post 685, Pink Ball wrote:I was talking specifically about the alternative of Koba being town and being early wagoned, but in case Koba is scum, yeah probably the partner would be outside, but I'd rather eliminate Koba in that case
These all feel kind of fake, especially the first 3. And an activity tell at this point seriously?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 728, petapan wrote:
In post 725, MathBlade wrote:

let me get back to you on that
In post 726, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
lmao at the idea of koba faking a meltdown as scum in a game that probably wont matter
The idea of a town meltdown also feels bizarre to me
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 679, Pink Ball wrote:I'm gonna call Koba a null read for now 'cause talking too much about their own meta is something that shows me their style is one I usually scumread and then flips town and I'm like "oh no".

In other words, I'm not scumreading their pushes, I'm scumreading their playstyle, so I'm probably wrong, and you probably are too, MB
hmm ok
In post 682, Pink Ball wrote:There's one or two scum outside the wagon, but I'm going further than that and say that at least one of Pooky/Galron is scum because of their activity
why not mention me with those two? i wasn't active then either
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 734, DeasVail wrote:The idea of a town meltdown also feels bizarre to me
that is because you are a tranquil pool of water
free crypto
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 732, MathBlade wrote:
In post 730, Galron wrote:Do what's the most important post from each of the last 12 pages? I'm not reading 12 pages of Mathblade hyper posting.
Why are you specifically saying it’s me and not Koba and me? As most of it was trying to sort Koba. This hyper focus seems odd.
I don't know who it is, math. I just know you can get on a roll. I've only looked at the last two pages so far. Why are you so paranoid?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 736, petapan wrote:
In post 734, DeasVail wrote:The idea of a town meltdown also feels bizarre to me
that is because you are a tranquil pool of water
This might actually be the most accurate read anyone has had on me in a mafia game ever
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by petapan »

but can you really look at their most recent posts and see that coming from scum?
free crypto
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 737, Galron wrote:
I don't know who it is, math. I just know you can get on a roll. I've only looked at the last two pages so far. Why are you so paranoid?
It’s my job to be paranoid because my role PM.

It feels odd that you’re mentioning activity and then choosing specific posts to comment on. It’s an inconsistency. Complain about high level posting, do research, yet complain about activity tell. It’s weird. I don’t know if town or scum aligned but it’s weird.

How did you come to those posts to comment on if you didn’t read?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Pookie something seems off to me about you here
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Can you clarify the inconsistency please Galron?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 740, MathBlade wrote:

It feels odd that you’re mentioning activity and then choosing specific posts to comment on. It’s an inconsistency. Complain about high level posting, do research, yet complain about activity tell. It’s weird. I don’t know if town or scum aligned but it’s weird.

You are exasperating. And buzzy. Like a bee.
Spoiler:
Insert gif here
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 739, petapan wrote:but can you really look at their most recent posts and see that coming from scum?
It still doesn’t seem impossible to me but Koba is not the priority rn
Galron
Galron
Mafia Scum
Galron
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 742, MathBlade wrote:Can you clarify the inconsistency please Galron?
No inconsistency.

Comment
Review
Comment
Review
Sleep
Work
Comment
Review
Comment
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 743, Galron wrote:
In post 740, MathBlade wrote:

You are exasperating. And buzzy. Like a bee.
Spoiler:
Insert gif here
So? Does somehow me being exhausting invalidate the question?

Why did you pick those posts to quote? Why Pink Ball in particular?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Yes seriously Galron. It's a game with 3 days and you missed one. I don't know what your schedule is, but if you are part of a game that will be fast paced because of having only a few days of discussion, then I expect from you some kind of participation. Instead, you came in, voted and left. And I can give you a whole page of arguments why that kind of play is better for scum than for town. So if I call you scummy for doing that, I think it's pretty clear why I'm doing it
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 735, petapan wrote:

hmm ok
why not mention me with those two? i wasn't active then either
'Cause before this post I already mentioned you
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by petapan »

does galron always play like this
free crypto