PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf (Game Over)

Forum rules
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Solstice »

In post 2032, pichu wrote:do you or Morning hold your "one shot"?
you'll have to clarify more if you dont want an incredibly complex answer

~mist
You only have one shot.

Hydra account of Mistyx and Morning Tweet.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:52 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2046, Polar Bear Express wrote:I don’t like the way he’s been pushing us, it feels very disingenuous to me. He sees Noraa as easy miselimbait and I feel didn’t engage me in good faith.
You haven't been here and I haven't even given my reasoning yet lol
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:53 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2049, Polar Bear Express wrote:This is what Murderkitty is trying to kill us over? When did not wanting to possibly risk miseliming a TPR get considered scummy?
nope
GTKAMURDERCAT

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 1803, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1769, MURDERCAT wrote:Noraa, the lack of gloria kinda has me worried. I don't really care if she reads but can you ask her to pop her head in so I can ask a few random questions and maybe increase her engagement with the game?
If she isn't feeling up for it that's fine but if it's more not wanting to read 80 pages she can still come say hi and chat about real time stuff.
Hey MC, sorry I’ve not been feeling too well recently and this game is going really fast and with Noraa hyper posting, I decided that I’d start doing more once the gamestate is clearer to me if that makes sense?

I have definitely been talking to Noraa in our Discord chat and hydra PT about any relevant points. So, while I haven’t been following the game extremely closely.

I agree with her vote on Ircher. In no particular order, like N & C, Pichu, Yydrasse, Solstice, Bell and you so far, maybe Mastina as well.

Anyway, you should ask Pooky to verify that what Noraa is saying about me is true because he can confirm that I have been having a rough time of it recently.

However, feel free to ask me questions and I’ll answer them as best I can.
@MC, why did you never follow up on mu post? You asked me some good question, which I answered but you never followed up on a single one. Why is that?
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the gloria unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:54 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I thought your answers were kind of dismissive tbh
GTKAMURDERCAT

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:59 am

In post 2051, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 2046, Polar Bear Express wrote:I don’t like the way he’s been pushing us, it feels very disingenuous to me. He sees Noraa as easy miselimbait and I feel didn’t engage me in good faith.
You haven't been here and I haven't even given my reasoning yet lol
No I haven’t and you trying to kill us before I’ve even had a chance to prove your read on us as garbage isn’t fair to me because I can either prove you wrong by my posting or our flip, if you’re actually town, I would think you’d be interested in giving me the chance to show you that but he way you’ve engaged with my slot, I’m seriously questioning that.
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the gloria unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:01 am

In post 2054, MURDERCAT wrote:I thought your answers were kind of dismissive tbh
What did I post that even remotely qualifies as “dismissive”?
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:03 am

In post 1803, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 1769, MURDERCAT wrote:Noraa, the lack of gloria kinda has me worried. I don't really care if she reads but can you ask her to pop her head in so I can ask a few random questions and maybe increase her engagement with the game?
If she isn't feeling up for it that's fine but if it's more not wanting to read 80 pages she can still come say hi and chat about real time stuff.
Hey MC, sorry I’ve not been feeling too well recently and this game is going really fast and with Noraa hyper posting, I decided that I’d start doing more once the gamestate is clearer to me if that makes sense?

I have definitely been talking to Noraa in our Discord chat and hydra PT about any relevant points. So, while I haven’t been following the game extremely closely.

I agree with her vote on Ircher. In no particular order, like N & C, Pichu, Yydrasse, Solstice, Bell and you so far, maybe Mastina as well.

Anyway, you should ask Pooky to verify that what Noraa is saying about me is true because he can confirm that I have been having a rough time of it recently.

However, feel free to ask me questions and I’ll answer them as best I can.
Okay @MC why are you making stuff up. In what world is this “dismissive”?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1508, Battle Mage wrote:yeah agree with this. Townpoints for Bell.
(In response to Bell's .) I'll point out that have similar takes as you isn't necessarily townie. I definitely wouldn't give Bell any town points for their post considering they decided to avoid actually justifying their position.
In post 1521, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1519, Battle Mage wrote:can someone give me a heads up if i get to -1 so i can claim? lol
ugh why do this
What kind of response was this? It's quite standard protocol to bold E-1 votes, so I don't get why MURDERCAT sees it as an excess burden here.

In post 1524, MURDERCAT wrote:
Blade Dancer wrote:Battle Mage (1): mastina

Not Voting (2): Dr Easy Bake, Battle Mage

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: 5 days, 3 hours, 50 minutes

Good job guys. No prods needed.
You have 1 vote on you?
This is a good point though; Battle Mage is a bit too self-focused when he's in no danger of dying. That said, it fits his personality.
In post 1532, Battle Mage wrote:ok as you can tell I've run out of steam...I'll keep going tomorrow until I catch up
Having read 27 pages, you didn't seem to contribute much.
In post 1536, Double the Trouble wrote:the last time I saw DEB do this line of posting he was scum.
I've seen the opposite happen.
In post 1552, Dr Easy Bake wrote:I don’t do that on D1, I’ll vote here.
VOTE: Ircher
@Dr Easy Bake
: So, was there a reason you voted me particularly here, or did you just draw names from a hat?
In post 1557, Battle Mage wrote:I guarantee Titus veto'd me first to ensure this wouldn't be a scum walkover
I'm pretty sure I asked this earlier, but it seems to have gotten lost in my walls.
Weren't the bans in the draft chosen randomly?

In post 1569, Battle Mage wrote:It allows the 1 conftown to choose the potential lim pool and control the agenda.
Yes, allowing the town treestump to control the lim pool and overall agenda is probably beneficial, but at the same time, don't you think it was a bit early (7+ days left out of a 10 day deadline) to choose a lim pool?
In post 1569, Battle Mage wrote:Pooky can also manipulate it to fk with scum expectations
Yeah, I don't really understand what you mean by this. Like if he's going to choose a lim pool, he should choose one that align with his thoughts (and maybe his fellow masons thoughts) rather than going for something surprising.
In post 1569, Battle Mage wrote:move the goalposts as he pleases to get as much info as possible.
Quite frankly, I think having the lim pool presented as early as it was generated the opposite outcome. Namely, the amount of info obtained has lessened because people stuck to talking about those four people rather than the player list at large.
In post 1571, Battle Mage wrote:I think both are mistaken, as they assume Pooky will actually just stick with that list of 4.
He can change it, yes, but at the same time, he can't really make major changes, or else people will think (fairly) that he's being rather whimsical. This also doesn't address the other issues like people using it as an excuse not to scumhunt elsewhere. Sure, their name MIGHT be added, but if the majority (or even a sizable minority) are doing it, it becomes hard to fault them for it. (Making the pool much larger is simply not an option as it basically dilutes all the benefits.)
In post 1572, Battle Mage wrote:(in a way nobody else would possibly know)?
I'd be amazed if you could do that without breaking the cryptography rule.
In post 1573, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1447, Double the Trouble wrote:Out of all the reasons to scumread me i didn’t expect that.

- Norwee
In post 1448, Double the Trouble wrote:Show me these spammy posts?

- Norwee
This is the scummiest reaction possible. Town DT would not even question this(Dunn sums it up quite nicely next post). This looks like a question for the sake of a question than a question with real read intent.
My vote on DT is staying for the rest of the day unless someone does a scumslip. The rest of the three are in my null section.
I don't really agree that Double's reaction was scummy. It's true they have a rather high posting volume, but I think the noise ratio is a bit on the lower end, at least compared to other hyperposters in this game. Regardless, they are right that you should have better reasons to be scumreading them than just their posting volume.
In post 1577, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1571, Battle Mage wrote:In Stumpy we trust.
This'll actually be a problem if we allow it. It's going to be too easy to wash hands of responsibility or commitments if we defer to Pooky for everything. He should have a some say in lynched, but don't empower the slot too much because we'll get ambivalence from town to scum hunt, and we'll have scum just pushing Pook's agenda and looking good.
This post raises several good points that I 100% agree with.
In post 1579, MURDERCAT wrote:I'm sure Pooky is working hard to solve the game so we don't have to do that much.
Translation:
I'm using the town!treestump as an excuse to do the minimal scumhunting necessary this game.

In post 1584, MURDERCAT wrote:aw come on even on D1?
(MURDERCAT is like the perfect example as to why the lim pool idea, especially so early, was a bad idea.)
In post 1592, Dunnstral wrote:Reads wise you should have an idea on people like Spiffeh and mastina
(I'd give a small pass on not having a Spiffeh read, the reason being that they are a skilled enough player such that an early read may be hard to generate.)
In post 1599, MURDERCAT wrote:I'm not convinced that mastina isn't scum and I know Spiffeh to be a strong player. In the middle isn't necessarily no read.
Eh, your reads list didn't really distinguish between null (no) and neutral (mixed) reads.
In post 1607, Double the Trouble wrote:Dunn: Ali is scum
Ali: Explain yourself
Dunn says nothing
Ali: Well go on
Dunn says nothing
Ali: Well ig I have to suspect you now because I have no idea what the fuck ur doing
Dunn: You're only attacking the people who suspect you
Ali: The only person who fits under that category is you and I just want you to explain yourself
Dunn says nothing

holy shit like wtf?
This is fairly accurate as to what happened tbh. I would be interested in Double giving a more direct explanation on their scumread on Double than he has already.
In post 1612, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@Those not on Ircher/Trouble/BM:

Which of the three would you want yeeted, GTH?
Battle Mage but that's cuz I'm townreading myself and Trouble (versus a still mostly null read on Battle Mage). (Also, BM is softing a PR, so.....)
In post 1612, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@Ircher/Trouble/BM:

What do you think of each of the people voting you? Who is scummy and who is townie?
In post 1612, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Ircher (6): Solstice, Netflix and Chill, MURDERCAT, Bell, Polar Bear Express, Dr Easy Bake
Solstice - Eh, don't recall the vote looking bad
Netflix - Town. They've done the best in terms of explaining their vote on me.
MURDERCAT - Scum. Vote was also bad as I already explained (materializing out of nowhere).
Bell - Scum; vote is kinda eh.
Polar Bear - Probably town. They keep flip-flopping their read on me though.
Dr Easy Bake - Vote was pretty scummy, but not out of the range of town!DEB.
In post 1612, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Who would you like to add to the POE-4 if we do a rotation? Who would you like to remove? State a reason(1 submission each)
Add MURDERCAT for sure. They've yet to convince me they're actually scumhunting versus doing the minimum needed to survive. Probably remove Double the Trouble; I think people need more time to get an accurate read on that slot. (That being said, I townread Dunnstral more.)
In post 1620, Dunnstral wrote:But perhaps the biggest reason to vote for them is simply that they're annoying. They're annoying, and they're not particularly likely to be town.
Is the second half of your post based on draft speculation? Neither of these seem really good reasons for offing Double.

At bottom of page 65. Probably read more tonight.
Links: User Page | Player Ratings | GTKAS | Test
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:24 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2055, Polar Bear Express wrote:No I haven’t and you trying to kill us before I’ve even had a chance to prove your read on us as garbage isn’t fair to me because I can either prove you wrong by my posting or our flip, if you’re actually town, I would think you’d be interested in giving me the chance to show you that but he way you’ve engaged with my slot, I’m seriously questioning that.
I'd like to see you solve rather than engage with me about a read that I haven't justified while you have a single vote on you.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:25 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2058, Ircher wrote:What kind of response was this? It's quite standard protocol to bold E-1 votes, so I don't get why MURDERCAT sees it as an excess burden here.
BM had 1 vote on him, I was referring to his soft which was useless. If he is town he gave away info for free.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:27 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2058, Ircher wrote:I'm pretty sure I asked this earlier, but it seems to have gotten lost in my walls. Weren't the bans in the draft chosen randomly?
Pretty sure you have to explicitly ask Titus this to get an answer. Or maybe Pooky knows?

@Titus

Do we know that mod bans in draft phase are random?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:35 am

In post 2059, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 2055, Polar Bear Express wrote:No I haven’t and you trying to kill us before I’ve even had a chance to prove your read on us as garbage isn’t fair to me because I can either prove you wrong by my posting or our flip, if you’re actually town, I would think you’d be interested in giving me the chance to show you that but he way you’ve engaged with my slot, I’m seriously questioning that.
I'd like to see you solve rather than engage with me about a read that I haven't justified while you have a single vote on you.
Are you seriously saying you aren’t trying to drive a miselim on us because you know damn well, if I was that if I were omgus voting you, I would have voted you as soon as I first saw your vote on us. This constant misrepping of my posting isn’t helping change my read on you.

I am solving. I’m currently really liking Spiffeh and Ircher the best now.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Yeah I’m super likable
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:42 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Do you think that BM, Ircher, and DT are all scum then?
How can a vanity wagon be considered "driving a miselim on you?"
In post 2062, Polar Bear Express wrote: I am solving. I’m currently really liking Spiffeh and Ircher the best now.
Good, please continue to do so. When you feel like you have caught up in the game, I'd to get more of your insights. I completely believe that you have RL stuff going on for what it's worth, I am SRing Noraa not you.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ah fuck, ircher seems to be right - my crumb doesnt work.

let me think of something else for ya Pooks
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ok i'm consulting Titus on what is and isn't permissible. if all else fails, ill just have to claim lol
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:01 am

In post 2064, MURDERCAT wrote:Do you think that BM, Ircher, and DT are all scum then?
How can a vanity wagon be considered "driving a miselim on you?"
In post 2062, Polar Bear Express wrote: I am solving.
I’m currently really liking Spiffeh and Ircher the best now.
Good, please continue to do so. When you feel like you have caught up in the game, I'd to get more of your insights. I completely believe that you have RL stuff going on for what it's worth, I am SRing Noraa not you.
Well we are a hydra, so are you saying you’re townreading me?

Well I’m really trying. If you recall I think it was either my first or second post to LLD in Death Curse was I expect to be generally useless early game and I wasn’t going through that rl thing at that time. I’m not good at larges. I get lost with the sheer number of players I have to sort, pages to read etc.

I still like Ydrasee because she’s engaging a slot and Pichu and I think this is probably town! MT we’re seeing. Wrt BM I did like their sincerity but as I said before I have no meta on them and if Noraa’s right about them being TPR then it’s obviously a bad wagon.

I’m kind’ve wondering why DT has ignored my posts about my rl issues and how I even said that Pooky can confirm I’m having a rough time of it. @DT, did you just skip those posts because you called my lack of activity scum indicative despite my posts literally telling you that Pooky can verify I was telling the truth about that, so why the unwarrented shade on me for that?
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Goon
Blade Dancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Blade Dancer »

In post 2061, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 2058, Ircher wrote:I'm pretty sure I asked this earlier, but it seems to have gotten lost in my walls. Weren't the bans in the draft chosen randomly?
Pretty sure you have to explicitly ask Titus this to get an answer. Or maybe Pooky knows?

@Titus

Do we know that mod bans in draft phase are random?
If I ever miss a question, feel free to PM me.

For the record, I am not publicly stating how the picks and bans were decided. I feel this is the fairest to both town and scum. The game should not be about guessing what Titus may or may not have done. The rules, as written, are done solely to understand the setup and let players know Flavor may or may not have gotten his desired picks.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:17 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2067, Polar Bear Express wrote:Well we are a hydra, so are you saying you’re townreading me?
I'm kinda nothing reading you because to be honest you haven't been around much. If you continue to solve then I'll reconsider the slot but for now I'm going of Noraa content and I have reason to believe she's scum for it. I'm still not going to get into it unless Pooky asks for it.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:18 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Ty Titus!
Not really sure what to make of that tbh
GTKAMURDERCAT

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ok Pooks, here goes:

I'm the same role as in, what I consider to be, your greatest ever victory. Anyone who says otherwise, is a bare-faced liar.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:26 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Now we wait I guess
GTKAMURDERCAT

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol Pooky please come here and save me dude, I'm about to get ravaged by these animals.... :P
Show

Nightkilled - 10

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor