They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"you probably won't happen"
lmfao ur so damn goofy.
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 826, Errantparabola wrote:
Votecount 1.5

DeasVail
(3): petapan, SirCakez, Pink Ball
DkKoba
(2): Bingle, DkKoba
petapan
(1): Galron
Pink Ball
(1): MathBlade
PookyTheMagicalBear
(1): DeasVail
SirCakez
(1): PookyTheMagicalBear

Not Voting
(0):

5 majority. Deadline in
--frozen--
and 1 day and 12 hours will be given upon replacement.
where ur vote at?
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 874, MathBlade wrote:
In post 870, DkKoba wrote:like if im scum u should be voting me which is hilarious that ur not especially when i want to be voted out. this is the scum play where town who FoSes you pushes you to vote them and u just refuse to bc it would lead to a chain lim lmfao + deny u of info u need to find town child.

everything ur doing rn lines up with how scum would approach the game with a fake scumread.
As I have said I want you or DV today.
You probably won’t happen. You’re saying things that don’t compute. If DV is scum I was one of the main people to poke him. I legit don’t follow a majority of your posts. You’re claiming things no one else seems to understand and from what I see are anti town

On the off chance you are town you really need to back up maybe even to the beginning of the game to challenge your assumptions or explanations.

Me continuing with you is antitown on this.
see bolded
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think its funny when you said I was scum flailing earlier.

Who's flailing now?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Like i said u trapped urself into FoSing me. I mistakenly gave u an easy out without doing a pocket test but u fell further into the trap. ftr DV is scummy for independent reasons and ur scumflip doesnt incriminate him necessarily bc it can be fake distancing but his scumflip incriminates you.
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 876, DkKoba wrote:
Votecount 1.5

DeasVail
DkKoba
petapan
Pink Ball
PookyTheMagicalBear
SirCakez

Not Voting
(0):

5 majority. Deadline in
--frozen--
where ur vote at?
Yes my vote is on Pink Ball. My vote is to sort them. It would still be on DV, if it weren’t for the possibility of quickhammer.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 880, MathBlade wrote:
In post 876, DkKoba wrote:
Votecount 1.5

DeasVail
DkKoba
petapan
Pink Ball
PookyTheMagicalBear
SirCakez

Not Voting
(0):

5 majority. Deadline in
--frozen--
where ur vote at?
Yes my vote is on Pink Ball. My vote is to sort them. It would still be on DV, if it weren’t for the possibility of quickhammer.
yeah ur so fake lmfao
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your actions do not match ur words
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 879, DkKoba wrote:Like i said u trapped urself into FoSing me. I mistakenly gave u an easy out without doing a pocket test but u fell further into the trap. ftr DV is scummy for independent reasons and ur scumflip doesnt incriminate him necessarily bc it can be fake distancing but his scumflip incriminates you.
I fail to see how I flip when you’re not pushing me? This is a nonsequitor. His scum flip does not incriminate me as there’s nothing to incriminate. Like I fail to see your point. You keep pushing me yet don’t vote me.

This is just noise and is actively harming your case if you believe me to be scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why would u care if ur scumread got quickhammered?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tHiS iS JuSt NoiSe
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

get out of here with that bullshit ur trying to make up LMFAO no one is gonna believe ur terribad case on me
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You’re not voting me, you’re not pushing me you’re spamming me.

This is not fruitful. Everyone understands you think I am scum incorrectly. What I am scared of is when I flip what you have eliminated already and if you’re town we’re fucked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah his flips incriminates u bc of your actions around him. i recently caught scum the same way in a game -> https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=84839
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 884, DkKoba wrote:why would u care if ur scumread got quickhammered?
Because then we can’t see if the replacement is a buddy. In every game every slot is needed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bullshitttttttttttttttttttttttttt
(DM me)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 888, DkKoba wrote:yeah his flips incriminates u bc of your actions around him. i recently caught scum the same way in a game -> https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=84839
Omg is this really what I sound like when I do bad tunnels y’all?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god i wish there was a chance that this game counted bc this is such an easy solve
(DM me)

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: He

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@Koba MB sorting me is top priority so I agree with his vote on me. He gave his reasoning on why avoiding a quickhammer and while I disagree with that kind of mentality 'cause I'm way more chaotic, MB has given me enough calm vibes to be consistent with what he argued
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MB unvoted DV bc the heat got cranked up there and they're desperate to not confirm me as town and want to bring me to lylo by pushing to spew the town child.

its really like that simple lol.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 893, Pink Ball wrote:@Koba MB sorting me is top priority so I agree with his vote on me. He gave his reasoning on why avoiding a quickhammer and while I disagree with that kind of mentality 'cause I'm way more chaotic, MB has given me enough calm vibes to be consistent with what he argued
i mean its cool that u arent reading the game but u can just admit that instead of making posts like these
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what does the vote do if they admit they dont really scumread u?

its a bullshit vote.

you know its a bullshit vote

it doesnt affect u.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

id believe mathblade more that they wanted to sort u if they made up a bullshit reason that u were scum and put pressure on u
(DM me)

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: He

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 895, DkKoba wrote:
In post 893, Pink Ball wrote:@Koba MB sorting me is top priority so I agree with his vote on me. He gave his reasoning on why avoiding a quickhammer and while I disagree with that kind of mentality 'cause I'm way more chaotic, MB has given me enough calm vibes to be consistent with what he argued
i mean its cool that u arent reading the game but u can just admit that instead of making posts like these
I've read every single post you have posted, and that's a lot to say! I may be the only one who have actually done that
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not sure why ur whiteknight mathblade so hard when theres clear discrepancies in their logic @PB. like i said, u can just admit u havent read the game rather than show it in your words. you're hardfocused on the fact that ur hoping to get told ur townread.
(DM me)