Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2897, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2895, Ydrasse wrote:my heart hurts from these pooky posts
it's harder for me than it is for you
is it because you’re scum without me this time?
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2899, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2898, Infinity 324 wrote:Scum didn’t know they would be treestumped, also having the top 3 wagons on scum is a huge risk.
I think its a reasonable assumption.
why is that? numbers game?
- - - -
won
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:07 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2900, Ydrasse wrote:is it because you’re scum without me this time?
you know I'm not scum darling
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:09 am

In post 2901, Ydrasse wrote:why is that? numbers game?

theres 6 scum in a 13 player game

they know they probably don't win after 2 mis-elims - because that never passes review and is incredibly unbalanced.

they know the town is all VTs so no killing power.

the logical conclusion from that is there will be some scum treestumping to bring the game back into a winnable game-state - hence they need to set up associatives for after the "reveal"
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:09 am

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 2899, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2898, Infinity 324 wrote:Scum didn’t know they would be treestumped, also having the top 3 wagons on scum is a huge risk.
I think its a reasonable assumption.
do you think it is relevant to this that flea stressed that fae did not understand why thegoldenparadox thought there could be mechanical guilties? or that isis said town treestumps seemed likely/possible again but non-town treestumps did not?
please call me jessie.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2902, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2900, Ydrasse wrote:is it because you’re scum without me this time?
you know I'm not scum darling
Pooky my darling i am scumreading you as we speak
- - - -
won
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:13 am

In post 2904, team rocket queen wrote:do you think it is relevant to this that flea stressed that fae did not understand why thegoldenparadox thought there could be mechanical guilties? or that isis said town treestumps seemed likely/possible again but non-town treestumps did not?
I don't remember either of these statements and I would need to see them in context to give an actual response to this.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:14 am

In post 2905, Ydrasse wrote:Pooky my darling i am scumreading you as we speak
that's fine i'm ok being dead
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:28 am

In post 2906, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2904, team rocket queen wrote:do you think it is relevant to this that flea stressed that fae did not understand why thegoldenparadox thought there could be mechanical guilties? or that isis said town treestumps seemed likely/possible again but non-town treestumps did not?
I don't remember either of these statements and I would need to see them in context to give an actual response to this.
here is flea stressing that fae did not understand why thegoldenparadox thought there could be mechanical guilties and the discussion that followed:
Spoiler:
In post 1668, Flea The Magician wrote:I really don't get why TGP thought there was ways to get mechanical guilties or thinks there's some weird PR for town because of the "All town are vt!"
In post 1683, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1668, Flea The Magician wrote:I really don't get why TGP thought there was ways to get mechanical guilties or thinks there's some weird PR for town because of the "All town are vt!"
i do not really understand why you continue to say things like this when you are aware that it is likely the game will change in large way. like it feels like you're trying to give the impression you think we're playing an all-vanilla double-day game even though you know that we are not.
In post 1686, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1685, Flea The Magician wrote:All town are vanilla, I know nothing about silent star except something weird happens.

Are mid game role changes a thing?

And yes, for now I'm on vanilla double day because frankly I've no other information to go off. If TGP flipped red then we know something funky was definitely going to happen. They flipped green.

Endless spec talk isn't going to get us anywhere at this point.

pedit: I know we were in a game together, Ydrasse has been disengaged, gypyx has been sporadic, skitter posts in chunks and I miss hoppy </3
was there a reason you asked me about the setups to the first two silent star games earlier then? like i explained that in the first the big twist was that the werewolves were actually the town of lunacy and that in menagerie after the post restricted phases and the first elimination we cut to a two treestump three lover-pairs situation even though in that game all we knew of at the beginning was post-restricted vanilla,
In post 1687, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1685, Flea The Magician wrote:I know nothing about silent star except something weird happens.
like, you know this, and you asked me about the setups earlier, but still you're saying 'can't possibly think of why thegoldenparadox might think there is the possibility of mechanical guilties!' it just seems like it doesn't really add up to me
In post 1688, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1687, team rocket queen wrote:but still you're saying 'can't possibly think of why thegoldenparadox might think there is the possibility of mechanical guilties!'
even after they flipped
In post 1690, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1689, Flea The Magician wrote:Curiosity. At no point did you mention all town were vanilla town in either game that I recall. If you did I missed it

pedit: Launching cops into a game like this seems weird to me. Looking at the theme.

ppedit: preflip, it was potential scum info. Post flip, they were town, it couldn't be.
in the first the town were not vanilla, we were werewolves and thought we were on two-person scumteams. in the second we were vanilla until we weren't.

does a public cop also seem out of the realm of possibility to you?

it just feels kinda agenda based when you are saying 'dunno why they thought this was a possibility' after they flip even though you also have reason to suspect it might be possible

like either to enforce the 'oh i was so sure of that too' or to enforce the 'i think we are playing vanilla doubleday' perception
In post 1695, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1691, Flea The Magician wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong, 1 was Lunacy and 2 was menagerie?
yes
In post 1691, Flea The Magician wrote:Royalty, nothing yet. Looking at flavour, we're more olde times than modern times.
Doc: Probably a plague style doc, CPR maybe?
Trackers and Watchers are a possibility
Guards are likely bodyguards or docs mechanically

Cops wouldn't really fit well in the flavour we have so far. i'll go back over it though and have a look.
trackers can also give mechanical guilties. and it seems pretty easy to flavour a public cop check to any setting really. like this happens and these players alignments are revealed or we vote for it like happened in one of the mystery boxes.
In post 1692, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:1 thing you might not know about silent star 2 is that hectic lied to me in my mafia role PM and told me I had a factional nightkill when it was not true.
i in fact did not know this. our good friend 'there might be other bastard elements'
In post 1698, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1693, Flea The Magician wrote:Was there a message saying all town had recieved a vanilla pm?
from silent star: menagerie:
In post 2, Hectic wrote:this game is confirmed to be all vanilla in terms of power.
In post 1701, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1699, Flea The Magician wrote:I didn't see that bit you quoted, so then I would assume that vanilla in terms of power means there's no outward abilities, such as cops or docs but potentially linked abilities or something that trades something for something else. for example the bodyguard role which dies when the target is killed.

I don't feel there's any way for a mechanical guilty to happen at all having seen that.
i think it means that there is no player given the role 'cop' but there is still plenty of ways for there to be a mechanical guilty. there were mechanical innocents in that game i really don't see how you are ruling out the possibility of mechanical guilties here.
In post 1705, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1703, Flea The Magician wrote:Vanilla in terms of power.

treestump is conf but cant vote.
Lover pairs, what was the configuration for that? TT, SS or was ST an option? Either way, it balanced.

Meanwhile this is all town have a vanilla PM.
right so why can't there be a triggered event like in silent star ii? or why can't there be a vote to public cop like in whichever mystery box that was? i feel like you're continuing to interpret what i am saying as 'someone has the role pm cop' when i am not.

and here is isis saying that the town treestumps (mechanical innocents) seemed likely to return but non-town treestumps (mechanical guilties) were unlikely:
In post 1795, Isis wrote:
In post 1701, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 1699, Flea The Magician wrote:I didn't see that bit you quoted, so then I would assume that vanilla in terms of power means there's no outward abilities, such as cops or docs but potentially linked abilities or something that trades something for something else. for example the bodyguard role which dies when the target is killed.

I don't feel there's any way for a mechanical guilty to happen at all having seen that.
i think it means that there is no player given the role 'cop' but there is still plenty of ways for there to be a mechanical guilty. there were mechanical innocents in that game i really don't see how you are ruling out the possibility of mechanical guilties here.
You're right that nothing keeps a game with surprise midgame events from having mechanical guilties.
It probably doesn't have mechanical guilties though, because this was posted not too long before or after this game was designed
In post 1, Hectic wrote:100% agree. I also dislike the use of regular cops, I don't think it's particularly rewarding when scum is caught with an inescapable guilty.
I think mechanical innocents are likely to make a comeback though.
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:31 am

In post 2908, team rocket queen wrote:here is flea stressing that fae did not understand why thegoldenparadox thought there could be mechanical guilties and the discussion that followed:
i only quoted it from my side with flea's quotes embedded in my replies as to not double post all of the same statements, hopefully it is easy enough to follow
please call me jessie.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:33 am

I dont think isis was talking about scum treestumps - her belief of mech guilties seems more tied to cop investigations which she thinks hectic would not include.

I'm not sure right now what I think of flea's comments to TGP, it feels like Flea wants to maintain this excuse almost for launching TGP even after TGP has already been flipped?

What do you think?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:41 am

In post 2910, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I dont think isis was talking about scum treestumps - her belief of mech guilties seems more tied to cop investigations which she thinks hectic would not include.
it is tough for me to separate the two in this instance because she was talking about the town treestumps as the mechanical innocents from the previous game.
In post 2910, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm not sure right now what I think of flea's comments to TGP, it feels like Flea wants to maintain this excuse almost for launching TGP even after TGP has already been flipped?

What do you think?
that is what it felt like at the time to me. like flea either wanted to maintain the excuse for the vote or to draw attention to their view of the game being vanilla doubleday; which infinity also said it was reasonable to function as if it were vanilla doubleday, i mostly asked you because infinity said that the conspirators did not know they would be treestumped, and you replied that you thought it was reasonable for the conspirators to assume they would be treestumped, and thus previous discussions about treestumping might be relevant.
please call me jessie.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:44 am

In post 2911, team rocket queen wrote:it is tough for me to separate the two in this instance because she was talking about the town treestumps as the mechanical innocents from the previous game.
yes but the Hectic quote is about cop guilties so that's what I assume she is talking about.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:47 am

In post 2912, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2911, team rocket queen wrote:it is tough for me to separate the two in this instance because she was talking about the town treestumps as the mechanical innocents from the previous game.
yes but the Hectic quote is about cop guilties so that's what I assume she is talking about.
if isis were a conspirator, i believe she would have also been thinking about scum-treestumps at the time she said that, due to there being six conspirators, all of which needed to survive the first two eliminations, which would otherwise grant them a majority.
please call me jessie.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Jessie, if I'm scum with flea why do I vote gypyx when I already justified a vote on hopkirk? The situation ended up looking awful for tweet and flea when if I kept my vote I could've saved one of them from that suspicion.
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:54 am

In post 2914, Infinity 324 wrote:Jessie, if I'm scum with flea why do I vote gypyx when I already justified a vote on hopkirk?
so it is like, if you are a conspirator, then the wagon there is almost all conspirators and you still need more conspirators to join it, and i am active at the time, and i have previously said that i am wary or your stance towards gypyx, as well as pooky's, and that i saw reasons that hopkirk might be okay to vote, and it seems possible that your vote was meant to get a town to switch their vote instead of forcing a conspirator to switch their vote
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:54 am

wary of*
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:55 am

In post 2915, team rocket queen wrote:i am wary or your stance towards gypyx, as well as pooky's
and skitter's
please call me jessie.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:57 am

In post 2913, team rocket queen wrote:if isis were a conspirator, i believe she would have also been thinking about scum-treestumps at the time she said that, due to there being six conspirators, all of which needed to survive the first two eliminations, which would otherwise grant them a majority.
I don't think she's scum because I wouldn't put Isis into F2 over some of the others - she is barely engaged with the game right now and I don't think she would volunteer to continue on.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:00 am

I do recognize the scum team are not in a great position if they are actually all voting hopkirk at end of day yesterday and might have no good choices.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2894, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2889, Flea The Magician wrote:*yawns*
Eugh you're going to make me WIFOM... ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Spoiler: WIFOM if I'm scum, truth if I'm town.
All I'm saying is scum me optimal play was to leave it alone and pretend to be offline. My online presence doesn't show so it would've be easy to do. The hopkirk lim would've gone through regardless. '(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Me hammering that as scum is freaking stupid on a whole new lever, lets face it. (-‸ლ)

Lets say I am scum, why the fuck would be left alive instead of ANY OF THEM after doing something like that? Scum didn't know what was happening after either according to Hectic so it was doubly stupid. ಠ▃ಠ

Even hoppy<3 knew that, yeah he was pissed. he still believed I was town though. I had my "No LHF" policy running, hopkirk gave a lot of information, and you know if anyone was taking my hoppy down, it was going to be me. :evil:

Why would I put all the "effort" into being town, just to YEET it like that? (*-ω-)

And then, why would I be compliant in not being a dancer and becoming bulletproof when as scum that's a freaking optimal position to be in? Especially when I've been so consistently TR'd right up to that hammer?
Ydrasse has literally lurked her way through D1
Pooky has been slinging dirt and not following up then started yeeting everything out of the pram.
Isis has inconsistencies which have been blatantly pointed out.
Jessie is like 95% IIoA
Gloria's been literal "OMG LAMIST" and AtE'ing
Infinity is the only one I can genuinely say I could locktown pre-paranoia.

Let's face it though, this is WIFOM to be discarded if I'm scum, truth if I'm town. I can maybe AtE if you want instead appealing to logic.

Spoiler: AtE - not to be considered unless you genuinely think it's worth considering, I dislike using it but if people like it, here it is.
I've played frankly my best game ever here, regardless of my alignment. If all that is coming undone because I thought sod it lets have a giggle moment, then frankly I'm just going to literally half arse any more games I play because I can't win if I try and filter my brain, can't win if I just brainspew and play for fun, so there would literally be zero point in me doing anything. This has been my best game because I've had fun, I've been able to play here and have fun regardless of my pain and meds issues.

So just thank you everyone for that.

Infinity was on my line of thinking though seeing if Gypyx was exploitable.
Also I doubt you'll get Infinity and Gloria willing to work together despite them both being town.
why are you shading like, almost everyone if you’re town?
Can't tell me its not true though. Ya'll wanna jump on me for having a giggle and ending a day 4 minutes early, as someone who was pretty much a hard TR maybe look around. ヽ༼ ツ ༽ノ
XenoSkulk was processed by Crushing Wheels

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Songs I have used in catchups
Anything signed is from alters.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:11 am

Yeah reads change, that's a freaking hard shift from wide TR to USR - especially when the hammered has said himself he still locktowns me.

(Yeah I use dead peoples reads, people don't do that enough)

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:13 am

because it doesnt make sense for scum to risk having gypyx at E-1 when you can just lol-hammer for game over.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:13 am

like you went from wide TR to USR because some things about the setup that we did not know are now known...
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:16 am

Scum didn't know what was going to happen either.

and we're back in wifom territory because it's literally that or AtE.

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████