Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2487, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2485, Flea The Magician wrote:We got like an hour and 40ish before elim, you willin to vote any of those?
Quic reasoning?
Jessie : kinda feels too right about things, like, the kind of reasonableness scum would take because they know what the correct option are and stuff if you see what i'm tzlking about

Skitter : mostly gut, a few posts really bugged me but cqn't remember which ones

Hopkirk : really don't like his push on me, and appart from that i'm not seeing the towniness

I could vote, but i don't know if that's the best choice tbh
In post 2488, Flea The Magician wrote:This close to deadline, might as well drop one! I'll join you on Jessie?
VOTE: Jessie
In post 2489, Gypyx wrote:I'd rather hopkirk if you don't mind but yeah sure jessie is fine

VOTE: teamrocketqueen
In post 2491, Gypyx wrote:What's good about hopkirk?
In post 2492, Flea The Magician wrote:For me, he's been sincere and honest throughout. Everything from him has felt genuine and he's been open and honest about his reads. there's nothing being hidden or anything
In post 2493, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2236, Ydrasse wrote::/

i don't wanna be voted but i guess i get it
Ok so, last post before i leave

Like, this by ydrasse feels super weird / fake to me, like, idk, it's very short but followed by pretty long posts and it's very AtE-ish while not really saying much, i can kinda *feel this being re-written a few times like, am I thinking stuff?

VOTE: hopkirk i don't think jessie is a realistic wagon on second thoughts
In post 2496, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk

By my count, Gypyx is 2 ahead of Hop. I get the feeling something REALLY strange is happening so allow me to make it interesting

Seriously, wtf happened today? i could only skim but still, it's weird that momentum never gathered anywhere except Gypyx
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2496, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk

By my count, Gypyx is 2 ahead of Hop. I get the feeling something REALLY strange is happening so allow me to make it interesting

Seriously, wtf happened today? i could only skim but still, it's weird that momentum never gathered anywhere except Gypyx
In post 2497, Morning Tweet wrote:It's really odd

Normally i'd vote Gypyx as a sort of policy and be done with it, but i get the sense he actually probably doesn't flip scum

Hop I think technically has higher chances of flipping scum but i'm more interested in why Gypyx was the only one who got real votes today.
In post 2498, Morning Tweet wrote:i usually associate a lot of feelings with the games i play, so it kinda "colours" my memory of the game

This one is like, extremely odd. I just feel lost. It's sort of frustrating, but at the same time it feels like it's just something im not aware of causing it
In post 2499, Morning Tweet wrote:Is it possible that other town knows something I dont? There is probably very few scum if my reads are right, and it would make sense with the way the thread generally feels

But everyone's VT.. -- does that restrict other information being given? is it a total coincidence the only thing Golden did was defend Gypyx and now the only person who gains votes is Gypyx? am I losing my mind here

I dont know, i suppose i would be really surprised if Gypyx is scum that gets a hard towncase from the flipped townie and has everything going for him, then ghosts out of the game completely for some reason. and then he's the only one who amassed a real wagon
In post 2500, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: hopkirk
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2501, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:thanks for waiting for me falling asleep to vote for me and trying to get me elimed
In post 2502, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Do you really think Hopkirk’s scum?
In post 2503, Flea The Magician wrote:You're welcome?

Isn't that E-1 on hopkirk?
In post 2504, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:no im just angry he decided to try to push me as soon as i fell asleep a few hours b4 the deadline and i dont really care anymore
In post 2505, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2497, Morning Tweet wrote:It's really odd

Normally i'd vote Gypyx as a sort of policy and be done with it, but i get the sense he actually probably doesn't flip scum

Hop I think technically has higher chances of flipping scum but i'm more interested in why Gypyx was the only one who got real votes today.
Can you tell me why?
In post 2506, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2504, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:no im just angry he decided to try to push me as soon as i fell asleep a few hours b4 the deadline and i dont really care anymore
You shouldn’t make votes off of being angry, you should base it off of who you think is more likely to flip scum.
In post 2507, Flea The Magician wrote:8 minutes left :(
In post 2508, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2463, Hopkirk wrote:So right now we’re looking at
Hopkirk – Isis, Skitter30, Infinity, Dunn, assuming Gypyx
Gypyz – Gloria, Ydrasse, Hopkirk, Pooky, Jessie
Elsewhere- Morning Tweet, Flea

One of those wagons is a whole lot townier than the other
I’m leaning towards Dunn-scum in the Dunn/Pooky (which feels like a TvS) interactions.
Dunn/Gypyx/(Isis or Skitter or deepwolf) feels like a decent call.
@Pooky did you read this? Where is Hopkirk pushing you?
In post 2509, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:gloria can u put yourself in my shoes for sec? i spend all day defending someone, then fall asleep cuz im butt tired and say so in thread and then as soon as i finally fall asleep the person im defending tries to murder me in my sleep. yea ill probly kill them and not really care what the card flips.
In post 2510, Ydrasse wrote:fuck do i need to switch for deadline or will it go through? i don’t want this wagonnnn
In post 2511, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk lohammer

I had far too much fun with this.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2501, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:thanks for waiting for me falling asleep to vote for me and trying to get me elimed
In post 2502, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Do you really think Hopkirk’s scum?
In post 2503, Flea The Magician wrote:You're welcome?

Isn't that E-1 on hopkirk?
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2985, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2933, Isis wrote:
dance with pooky
why did you do this?

do you know how long I stared at this? Seconds that felt like an eternity.

you're killing me.
Why did you stare at it if you discarded the lolfun part and only want to use dances optimally now?
In post 3016, Infinity 324 wrote:Flea keeps feeling town, and it doesn’t help that isis’s “I think flea is town but it’d be irresponsible not to elim faer” is pretty scummy.
Why is it scummy? I'm agreeing with you that fae feels town. The only way I'm possibly disagreeing with you is about the propriety of leaving a gameflipping hammer unpunished, which is kind of an unexpected disagreement when you say you like wagonomics more than I do. I'm not even sure I disagree with you on that. Do you think you could get into an f3 and vote outside of Flea just because fae "feels" town?

I feel like Pooky's read progression on me doesn't make sense, but Infinity's does, even though it seems Infinity is landing somewhere less correct.

Jessie do you have a scum^ scumV town^ townV conclusion about Flea and Pooky both selfdestructing or is it a think out loud before you reach a conclusion kind of thing?

It's such a common part of Pooky's scumrange (and townrange in fairness) that I don't want to read much into it for him, but for Flea the wifom of lolhammering -> picking to be one of the people to play the game -> selfdestructing seems to have some salience
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2580, Hopkirk wrote:(
Dunn/MT/Gyp/Skitter30
/maybe Isis) POE
Wow! Hopkirk correctly called out the 4 flipped. :o
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3104, Isis wrote:Why did you stare at it if you discarded the lolfun part and only want to use dances optimally now?
Because it's hard to kill that part of me completely.
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

@Isis, I don’t want to launch someone just for being the “gameflipping hammer”, when it was 8 minutes to deadline and would have needed someone who was on Hopkirk to switch over. If that’s your only reasoning, it’s not a good one. Especially if you think faer town so kind’ve have to agree with Infinty on this being really bad reasoning.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

@Pooky, can you town case yourself for me?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:24 pm

if you look at trust fall and hideyoshi

i dont really do emotional posting as scum, the range is much smaller and faker.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3109, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if you look at trust fall and hideyoshi

i dont really do emotional posting as scum, the range is much smaller and faker.
You did plenty of emotional posting in Trust Fall. In Death Curse, you were more like, all of you are out of your gourd for thinking I’m scum here.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3104, Isis wrote:Why is it scummy? I'm agreeing with you that fae feels town. The only way I'm possibly disagreeing with you is about the propriety of leaving a gameflipping hammer unpunished, which is kind of an unexpected disagreement when you say you like wagonomics more than I do. I'm not even sure I disagree with you on that. Do you think you could get into an f3 and vote outside of Flea just because fae "feels" town?
Yeah I could, and I guess that’s where we disagree. Wagonomics are a tool, I think they’re an important tool, but ultimately I have to listen to my gut. So maybe this is just playstyle. It does feel convenient to me that you get to vote for someone you’ve been townreading all game because it’s “responsible”.

I need to take a break from this game, I’ll check in tomorrow night probably.
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Gloria and pooky are town I’m pretty sure.
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3104, Isis wrote:
In post 3016, Infinity 324 wrote:Flea keeps feeling town, and it doesn’t help that isis’s “I think flea is town but it’d be irresponsible not to elim faer” is pretty scummy.
Why is it scummy? I'm agreeing with you that fae feels town. The only way I'm possibly disagreeing with you is about the propriety of leaving a gameflipping hammer unpunished, which is kind of an unexpected disagreement when you say you like wagonomics more than I do. I'm not even sure I disagree with you on that. Do you think you could get into an f3 and vote outside of Flea just because fae "feels" town?
Can you explain this further because I don’t understand and don’t want to misinterpret you?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3112, Infinity 324 wrote:Gloria and pooky are town I’m pretty sure.
He might be but can you explain why you think this?

He does sound genuine and I would really feel bad mislaunching him. I’m just really paranoid.

How are you reading Isis rn? Flea? Ydrasse?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Those three are my PoE right now, and it doesn’t make a ton of sense but nothing really does this game. Pooky’s sorting of flea here feels really genuine though and they are digging flea out of a hole if they’re scum and fae is town.
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1250, Morning Tweet wrote:
VC on this page.

In post 1131, Hopkirk wrote:(Dunn/Skitter30/Gypyx/Jessie) is the people I don't have good vibes on.
It's also to some extent concerning overlapping with people not approaching the game in a certain way.

TGP isn't really a
townread
but I initially got bad vibes from, there's a couple of things that seem weird from scum, and my POE hates them, so they get townpoints for that.
This is a really good list, except i townread jessie

Gloria and Jessie im strongest on. Infinity is close to them. and below them, hopkirk + Pooky + Isis + Flea i've all gotten townleans on.

leaving ydrasse, golden, skitts, dunn, and gypx. Ydrasse and Golden i have weak reasoning for. The other three i just don't have an opinion on. I think Gypx's behaviour is sort of weird for scum but ive seen scum do it too. Skitts (along with Isis) in their sort of 1v1 i just have been glossing over after initially disagreeing with what i saw. I'm not confident in my ability to read skitts without associative information. Dunn is playing like he did in forest fire and silent star 1.. which unfortunately i took to be as a scumtell in Forest fire and miselimed him (or tried to anyway). i think I know what to watch out for to learn his alignment
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3115, Infinity 324 wrote:Those three are my PoE right now, and it doesn’t make a ton of sense but nothing really does this game. Pooky’s sorting of flea here feels really genuine though and they are digging flea out of a hole if they’re scum and fae is town.
If it is actually Isis/Ydrasse that would be wild.

So you would I assume like you, me, Pooky and Jessie to be paired, I’m guessing?

Skitter said I don’t know her scumgame but she does distance and no one ever pushed Flea (except for TGP) and Dunn only pushed Pooky as an omgus.

Maybe Pooky/Flea are TvT?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3086, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3083, Flea The Magician wrote:I've given answers, several of them, and you're ignoring them. Thats on you.
i have read every answer you have given

if i liked your answers i would stop talking to you

i am trying to get to the point where I like your answers

I am doing this for you because your ate affected me and hopkirk says you are hard townread.

I am literally the only person here trying to dig you out of the hole you dug for yourself.
Maybe Infinty is right. I’m going to re-ISO Flea.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2720, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
unvote

i dunno

i feel doubts

I like TRQ for town because she feels like she's trying

I like Gloria for town because her paranoia and fears feel real

Infinity town-reading everyone in a game with 6 scum is just too funny if he's actually scum

that leaves me at Ydrasse-Isis-Flea for possible scum.

Ydra feels like she hasn't tried very much, her excitement for day start feels kind of faked? so do her semi-townslippy posts. I could be wrong about this.

Isis:

Isis/Skitter didn't feel like scum-theater, her push on Dunnstral at the end of first part of D1 doesnt feel partnery? I don't like how absence second part of d2 but that could just be because of RL reasons/burnout.

I really can't state how much I've been waiting to dance with her since that time she killed me so brutally in Epilogue. I was beyond excited because this time I actually have a green role PM. I want her to be green too so badly.

Flea:

The hammer is just ick.
This sounds similar to that post he made in Death Curse.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3113, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3104, Isis wrote:
Can you explain this further because I don’t understand and don’t want to misinterpret you?
When I play town I kind of do a mixture of 80% believing in myself and 20% accepting stuff that mathematically should work even though it doesn't speak to my soul. The 20% is composed of lots of things like deadsheeping people with a good read rate even though I don't like the read, voting softgulities, and voting out people that seem townie but have cast votes in scum favor.

I jump over to the 20% a lot more when I lose faith in myself, and the misreads presented by the five flips would be one of those times.

Maybe I should deadsheep Hopkirk though, that was in the list of things.

Maybe that makes you understand better where my mind's been.

Maybe Flea can be truly town locked, it's not impossible. I once town locked someone who faked an innocent on scum, from seeing enough of their soul.

I expected everyone to want to eliminate Flea like Pooky does and intending not to object because I don't feel confident enough to veto a VCA elim right now. If both my townreads don't want to do that, it's a pretty different story.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Isis I want to see
your
soul and all you said when I did a 180 on your slot after townreading you the whole game was “the read progression was good”
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:13 pm

In post 3110, Gloria Cleary wrote:You did plenty of emotional posting in Trust Fall. In Death Curse, you were more like, all of you are out of your gourd for thinking I’m scum here.
I think it would fall more on the side of "buddying/cute" as shelly would describe it.

I don't really fake "anger" or "frustration" very well as scum.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1366, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1363, Tayl0r Swift wrote:thats why im asking for your reads on the isis slot
I love Isis, I love the way she writes, I love playing mafia with her, I was super super super excited to play Hectic's game with her.

That's why I spent like a week begging her to join. I was beyond ecstatic when she finally did.

She replaced out.

The last few posts she made before she replaced out are:
In post 1136, Isis wrote:I don't think Pooky is town.
In post 1147, Isis wrote:ok ok i'll ask for a notes PT and draw art of killer teddies to reveal at a certain point in the future.

It fucking eats at the depths of my soul because I don't know why she left and I don't have any time to prove to her that I'm town - because she's gone. Do you get it? She is gone.

I'm not going to get cute pictures of killer teddies. I'm not going to get to catch bad guys and show her I'm actually good this game. She's not here anymore.

It really sucks in ways you don't understand.

So stop trolling me about "soul-reading" her spot.

Can’t believe I actually finally found that in an almost 1500 (approx) post ISO.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 3104, Isis wrote:Jessie do you have a scum^ scumV town^ townV conclusion about Flea and Pooky both selfdestructing or is it a think out loud before you reach a conclusion kind of thing?
i was thinking outloud
In post 3104, Isis wrote:wifom of lolhammering -> picking to be one of the people to play the game -> selfdestructing seems to have some salience
there is probably something substantial to the wifom of who was chosen to be here and there is probably something to looking at the posts the flipped conspirators made and trying to deconstruct how they were made - like the one of morning tweet's that gloria recently quoted you can see that the last three scumreads were all co-conspirators, and given a different sort of mention to the previous two
In post 2886, team rocket queen wrote:currently leaning towards me-gloria ydrasse-isis dance pairs
still feeling this ^ though, stronger now if anything, like it kinda feels like infinity and pooky are trying to create movement on eachother which is pretty !!!
please call me jessie.