Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Isis »

Jessie is making me feel guilty.
It does feel bad when I think of slots differently based on which alignments I think they're good at
But I think it'd be playing against wincon to ignore stuff like that when it pops into my head
Sorry
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:30 am

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 3573, Flea The Magician wrote:I already struggle reading your meanings
you can just ask me about the things you do not understand

like i know i don't communicate clearly and i do not mind if people ask and i will try to rephrase or add as necessary forever if necessary i do not mind really

but when it is suddenly

oh i do not understand anything you say and have not tried to it is frustrating for me
please call me jessie.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3570, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3568, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3567, Gloria Cleary wrote:Was it Isis who made it a point of saying that you’re apparently really good at scum? I’m pretty sure it was her who said that.
yes that is what i was referencing there.
but also it isn't anymore true than you and pooky saying i am brilliant
It’s obviously not me and if I’m hard tr Infinity/Pooky/Flea and Ydrasse is obvtown by meta + nothing on her part other than Isis pushing her as a pair, to link her to her and Isis tr on her very sincere as Infinity said, who else could it possibly be?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3565, team rocket queen wrote:isis's most likely co-conspirators are pooky/flea
Yeah no. :lol:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3579, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3565, team rocket queen wrote:isis's most likely co-conspirators are pooky/flea
But hey I’ll bite, tell me why.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:34 am

In post 3577, team rocket queen wrote:i know i don't communicate clearly
i get that all of the thoughts are on top of eachother and the connecting parts are often missing

but they do not seem that way to me until people point this out

and i also cannot tell if it is the idea that does not make sense to other people or the way it is explained
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:35 am

In post 3580, Gloria Cleary wrote:
they aren't playing like town and they make the most sense with the votes

like you are townreading what from pooky?
and flea?
please call me jessie.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3574, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3573, Flea The Magician wrote:
Care to elaborate? I already struggle reading your meanings so i'm not diving for it.
you two make the most sense with the votes and
neither of you are playing like town trying to solve the game
*can’t wait for Pooky to spectaculary eviscerate this this nonsense and Flea is as genuine as fuck.

In what world has Pooky not been trying to solve the game? Next you’ll be telling me Santa Claus is real. :shifty:
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:42 am

In post 3583, Gloria Cleary wrote:In what world has Pooky not been trying to solve the game?
where was this? the closest pooky got was 'actually i am trying to dig you out of a hole here flea' and all of that has pretty apparent motivation for scum!pooky as well
please call me jessie.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Let me try: I saw the emotional turmoil going through both their heads this day phase and I don’t think it’s fakeable. That’s it. Pooky is absolutely solving the game and flea has given up, but they gave up in a towny way.
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3582, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3580, Gloria Cleary wrote:
they aren't playing like town and they make the most sense with the votes

like you are townreading what from pooky?
and flea?

You just said that Pooky hasn’t been trying to solve the game. Obvious problem with that his his recent posts say otherwise. We can read, Jessie. It’s all right there in his ISO and Flea’s recent posting has been really pure. Why would scum!Flea just give up like that? And as fae very logically pointed out in faer interactions with Pooky, why lolhammer Hopkirk when fae could have just as easily have stayed offline?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3584, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3583, Gloria Cleary wrote:In what world has Pooky not been trying to solve the game?
where was this? the closest pooky got was 'actually i am trying to dig you out of a hole here flea' and all of that has pretty apparent motivation for scum!pooky as well
That in itself makes no sense coming from scum!Pooky unless he’s actually partners with Flea, which obviously isn’t the case here ever.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:49 am

In post 3587, Gloria Cleary wrote:That in itself makes no sense coming from scum!Pooky unless he’s actually partners with Flea, which obviously isn’t the case here ever.
why not? and also it makes sense for pooky to do this if it is likely pooky will be trapped with their partner not dancing as well even if it isn't flea
please call me jessie.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Spoiler: pooky solving
In post 2720, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
unvote

i dunno

i feel doubts

I like TRQ for town because she feels like she's trying

I like Gloria for town because her paranoia and fears feel real

Infinity town-reading everyone in a game with 6 scum is just too funny if he's actually scum

that leaves me at Ydrasse-Isis-Flea for possible scum.

Ydra feels like she hasn't tried very much, her excitement for day start feels kind of faked? so do her semi-townslippy posts. I could be wrong about this.

Isis:

Isis/Skitter didn't feel like scum-theater, her push on Dunnstral at the end of first part of D1 doesnt feel partnery? I don't like how absence second part of d2 but that could just be because of RL reasons/burnout.

I really can't state how much I've been waiting to dance with her since that time she killed me so brutally in Epilogue. I was beyond excited because this time I actually have a green role PM. I want her to be green too so badly.

Flea:

The hammer is just ick.
In post 2874, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think infinity-jesse-gloria towncore is probly enough to win the game. we will have 3 executes and a forced NK to get rid of Pooky-flea-isis-ydrasse
In post 2888, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think its weird she asks me what dance pairs i want in

i respond like right away in

then she doesnt have any response and just ghosts the thread until you post you want her to dance and she's suddenly back here right away
In post 3091, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gyp was at E-1 for 3 hours after Infinity voted for Gyp.

So why was the scum team ok with this if your vote is a free floating, you say you hard townread hopkirk, and you have the opportunity to hammer Gyp for instant game loss for the scum team?

That's the hardest part that I struggle with to fitting these puzzle pieces in.

Is the entire scum team asleep and can't switch?

Do they somehow know you won't hammer gyp? How do they know this?

The easiest answer is flea is scum but you're screaming at me this isn't the case so I need to fit it to another answer.
In post 3097, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2510, Ydrasse wrote:fuck do i need to switch for deadline or will it go through? i don’t want this wagonnnn
this post from Ydrasse 4 minutes before deadline doesn't make any sense.

but she also doesnt make sense as scum

this entire game is confused im going to reconstruct the vote timeline and try to figure out things after I get some food tonight.
In post 3144, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I've been putting together how the wagons moved around in the last 17 or so hours before deadline and it's not very pretty.

Like I'll be honest, going off this I probably eliminate me because my move from Gyp to Hopkirk is just asininely stupid and scummy af and basically threw away a lock-win for town at (6)Gyp - [Gloria, Ydra, Hop, Pooky, TRQ, Infinity]

If I did not see my own role PM, I would not believe that I am green here. Sucks to suck I know. I hope I don't make Hopkirk rage-quit the site off how badly I misplayed the end of yesterday.

Here are the questions I am thinking about.

(1) What is the scum team's plan at 11am after Infinity votes Gyp? If Infinity is scum here why does he even put Gyp at (E-1)?

It puts the scum-team at a chance of losing immediately if Flea or Isis wake up and hammer Gyp. In essence what I'm saying is - if Infinity is a red, how does he know Flea/Isis won't hammer Gyp?

(2) Why does Gyp bother to vote Jessie with Flea at 12:34pm EST? What's the point of jumping on this vanity wagon? Is Gyp trying to get Flea to join his side by joining Flea for a second?

(3) What is the scum-team plan at 1:38 PM EST when Gyp-6/Hop-5 after Tweet votes Hop and begins paranoiaing about how Gyp is the only wagon to gain traction?

Who is Tweet targetting with her paranoia posting? Do they expect a townie to peel off or is this some kind of theater move designed to get a scum on the Gyp wagon to move off in some kind of last minute desperation ploy?

The answer to (3) if you didn't know my role PM would be me, they decided that Pooky couldn't deepwolf anymore and Pooky needs to be extracted to save the game from ending right there and that's like the right answer 99% of the time but this is the 1% where I'm actually town here. So what the heck is going on?

Scenario (1) The entire Gyp-Wagon is town at that point in time (Gloria-Yra-Hop-Pooky-TRQ-Infinity) are town and locked on and the scum have no choice but to try to paranoia one of us off (Isis-Flea scum in this case)

Scenario (2) There are 1 or 2 deepwolfs hidden on the Gyp-Wagon and Tweet is trying to give some theater to pull somebody off and onto the Hop-wagon in order to change the elim.

I've gone over the last day a few times and there are some more questions that I can't really understand.

(4) Why does Isis just keep her vote on Hop the entire time and more or less ghost the thread?

(5) Why does Flea exclusively focus on vanity wagon on Jessie/Pooky and refuse to vote one of the two wagons that could actually end the day? Why does Flea only vote one of Gyp/Hop to Hammer Hop?

(6) Why are the scum willing to allow Gyp to sit at (E-1) from 11AM all the way to 1:50 EST when Flea/Isis could both hammer Gyp for instant game over if they have someone deepwolf'd on the Gyp-wagon?

For (6) I am thinking maybe the deepwolf is offline - maybe the scum decided f it they were going to keep the deepwolf on the wagon no matter what come hell or high water because that was the only way they could expect to win the post-flip phase?
In post 3153, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3149, Flea The Magician wrote:Sooo legitimate excuses for weird plays:

- I know my role PM, I admit I screwed up. I'm sorry:
- I was drunk!

Illegitimate and condemnable excuses for weird plays:
- Painfog
- Chaos
- Generally being an unpredictable player.
- 4 mins before deadline where the optimal play WAS TO PRETEND TO BE OFFLINE.

Good to know.
flea if you are actually town you need to stop lamisting and figure out who the deepwolf in the townblock is because lamisting doesnt help anyone.

saying im done over and over isnt moving the game state foward in any way

we probly die here but if we figure out who the baddie is they have a chance later.
In post 3246, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it mostly has to do with your position on the hop wagon and never moving your vote or checking in.

For you to be town, it would require another deepwolf on the Gyp wagon and it's hard for me to see another one past ydrasse.

You also tried to defuse things with me/hop by saying the sweaty comment wasnt important.

It has almost nothing to do with your read on me.
In post 3289, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im saying infinity would be a calculated deepwolf if he is red - im trying to think in what gamestate it would make sense for scum to do that move.

it would imply that there is no wolf already on the gyp wagon as it doesnt make sense to put gyp at e-1 with 2 potential town players laying down the hammer.

it would also imply they expected what to happen at the end?

how did they expect the end to play out?

5 town votes plus infinity red on the gyp wagon, gyp is locked to be executed unless someone switches from gyp to hopkirk.

who were they expecting from the 5 town to switch? I know they couldnt expect me to wake up early after passing out - whats the scum endgame scenario there?
In post 3332, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so let's assume the mafia know this rule because it was a 6-6 T/S split and they are somewhat invested in the outcome of the flip.

Let's say you're the bad guys here.

You see TRQ votes GYP at 7AM EST

Wagons are:

Gyp-5(Gloria, Ydra, Hop, Pooky, TRQ)
Hop-3(Isis, Skitter, Infinity)

10AM - Dunn jumps on Hop

Gyp-5(Gloria, Ydra, Hop, Pooky, TRQ)
Hop-4(Isis, Skitter, Infinity, Dunn)

Now you can have Gyp/Tweetie jump on and make it 6-5 with Hop ahead, you'd have the 6-5 lead and by Plurality Rules you will get your elim through since your side reached 6 first.

If there is a scum in Gloria-Ydra-Hop-Pooky-TRQ, they can deepwolf after Hop mis-elim goes through.

Instead Infinity at 11AM flips to the Gyp Wagon making it:

Gyp-6(Gloria, Ydra, Hop, Pooky, TRQ, Infinity) vs Hop-3(Isis,Skitter,Dunnstral)

This is 3 hours before deadline.

What does the scum team hope to do to get Gyp out at that point?

Noon-
Gyp is still at
Gyp-6(Gloria, Ydra, Hop, Pooky, TRQ, Infinity) vs Hop-3(Isis,Skitter,Dunnstral)

Flea jumps on TRQ for a second, Gyp also jumps on TRQ. Why? If they're trying to get Jessie to abandon the wagon because Infinity is now on Gyp, it seems like a singularly stupid idea for Gyp to vote Jessie here? What's even the point of this move? Is Gyp trying to get somebody off the Gyp wagon by offering Jessie as an alternative? Who are they even appealing to with this?

Gyp flips back off the wagon to Hop a few minutes later.

1:06 AM - gyp hops back onto Hopk

Gyp-6(Gloria, Ydra, Hop, Pooky, TRQ, Infinity) vs Hop-3(Isis,Skitter,Dunnstral) vs Hop-4(Isis, Skitter, Dunn Gyp)

Tweetie paranoias a bunch of thoughts into the thread before putting Hop at 5. Who is she even trying to paranoia off the wagon here? They need someone to flip but who is Tweetie targetting?

What I'm really driving at is. What is the scum plan if I don't wake up randomly and switch my vote here? Who can plausibly even flip off the wagon? Or is the entire scum team all in on the idea they can paranoia a townie off the Gyp wagon and the entire gyp wagon is actually town?
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 3575, team rocket queen wrote:like it's not like i haven't elaborated throughout the day already
Well I do beg for your pardon milady.
XenoSkulk was processed by Crushing Wheels

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Songs I have used in catchups
Anything signed is from alters.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:50 am

In post 3585, Infinity 324 wrote:Let me try: I saw the emotional turmoil going through both their heads this day phase and I don’t think it’s fakeable. That’s it. Pooky is absolutely solving the game and flea has given up, but they gave up in a towny way.
so pooky and flea are town because of emotional things

which are things i don't have a reasonable way to evaluate
please call me jessie.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3585, Infinity 324 wrote:Let me try: I saw the emotional turmoil going through both their heads this day phase and I don’t think it’s fakeable. That’s it. Pooky is absolutely solving the game and flea has given up, but they gave up in a towny way.
+1

Have you read Menagerie @Infinity? I suggest you do and seriously tell me if Jessie’s reads on either of them make any sense to you based on that. The only read that actually does is Ydrasse!town because she was very different in that game compared to this one. I read that game and ISO’d every player who’s in both games and her only read amongst Ydrasse, Pooky, Isis that makes any sense to me here based on that game is Ydrasse.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:53 am

it is okay i cannot be anymore wrong on anyone else than you are on me
please call me jessie.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3591, team rocket queen wrote:
so pooky and flea are town because of emotional things

which are things i don't have a reasonable way to evaluate
Some reason you’re misrepping my posting? I never said Pooky was town for “emotional things”, I only said that about Flea. However Pooky’s extreme frustration with Flea also seemed genuine af but it’s his efforts at trying to solve the game, very similar to Death Curse are why he’s obvtown here and when Pooky obvtowns like that, he’s obvtown because he didn’t do any of that in any of Menagerie or the two games he fooled me in.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Can everyone try to find their ideal pairs by the end of today?
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:58 am

In post 3594, Gloria Cleary wrote:Some reason you’re misrepping my posting?
i was replying to infinity
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:59 am

In post 3595, Infinity 324 wrote:Can everyone try to find their ideal pairs by the end of today?
ah yes now that the create suspicion about jessie has worked it is time to form the pairs!
please call me jessie.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 3577, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3573, Flea The Magician wrote:I already struggle reading your meanings
you can just ask me about the things you do not understand

like i know i don't communicate clearly and i do not mind if people ask and i will try to rephrase or add as necessary forever if necessary i do not mind really

but when it is suddenly

oh i do not understand anything you say and have not tried to it is frustrating for me
I am a neurodivergent mind and have attempted to be clear with you throughout where I have struggled to understand you, that you are now saying I've made no attempt upsets me further where I have already stated we have a difficulty in communication and playstyles which is causing bias in my read I'm attempting to overcome.

This is upsetting frankly.
XenoSkulk was processed by Crushing Wheels

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Songs I have used in catchups
Anything signed is from alters.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3593, team rocket queen wrote:
it is okay i cannot be anymore wrong on anyone else than you are on me
Problem is I don’t see how you’re not wrong on Pooky/Flea and not right on Ydrasse. so what am I missing here? You said Pooky wasn’t trying to solve the game and to anyone of us who can read, that’s patently false.

Is it town indicative for you to make statements that are egregiously untrue and that off the mark?