Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3698, Isis wrote:
In post 3695, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3681, Isis wrote:
In post 3679, Infinity 324 wrote:Isis why do you care so much that people scumread you but not gloria?
I think I was similarly meh about how Ydrasse chose to sort my slot. I don't think the anomaly you're positing exists
Infinity/Ydrasse makes no sense for the same reason that Infinity/Jessie doesn’t.
Infinity is saying I don't care how you read my slot, but that I don't care how anyone else doesn't read my slot. I'm saying Ydrasse is at least one other person where I don't care a lot. My post isn't an Ydrasse scumread, I have Ydrasse as town.
But you were trying very hard to have her paired earlier, so what changed?
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3694, Infinity 324 wrote:@: Did ydrasse ever SR you? You’ve put in quite a bit of effort to convince me and pooky you’re town, though I can maybe understand it with pooky, the contrast is really stark
Ydrasse nullread me last we talked best I remember. I think if I was scum I would put more effort into convincing her to become an Isis stan instead of trying to convince someone who scumreads me so much they're writing poetry about it? Anyway, I don't remember caring about anyone's read of me more than anyone else's except Pooky a little bit. I think I've just been playing the game.

pedit: I still want Ydrasse paired. I'm pretty disappointed you've refused to make a Gloria-Ydrasse pair exactly but she should be in the 4.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3701, Isis wrote:
In post 3694, Infinity 324 wrote:@: Did ydrasse ever SR you? You’ve put in quite a bit of effort to convince me and pooky you’re town, though I can maybe understand it with pooky, the contrast is really stark
Ydrasse nullread me last we talked best I remember. I think if I was scum I would put more effort into convincing her to become an Isis stan instead of trying to convince someone who scumreads me so much they're writing poetry about it? Anyway, I don't remember caring about anyone's read of me more than anyone else's except Pooky a little bit. I think I've just been playing the game.

pedit: I still want Ydrasse paired. I'm pretty disappointed you've refused to make a Gloria-Ydrasse pair exactly but she should be in the 4.
I will if Pooky endorses it, I still want him paired because I don’t know whom else will pair with him. He’s obviously town or he would have already accepted.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Isis »

I'd pair with him, but he wouldn't pair with me, which is ironic
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by Kanna »

Votecount 3.0.4

[1] Flea The Magician:
Flea The Magician
[6] Not Voting:
Isis, Ydrasse, Infinity 324, Gloria Cleary, PookyTheMagicalBear, team rocket queen

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-17 19:22:19).

Joint Mod ISO
Last edited by Hectic on Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:31 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 3657, Isis wrote:
In post 3655, Flea The Magician wrote:Name your 4 for dances people, no self-voting.

I'm going to assume Ydrasse isn't going to appear or contribute to this.

Also Gloria don't pull a DC again.
Ayla, Crono, Lucca, Frog
*Climbs into Isis' pocket*

In post 3666, Ydrasse wrote:
Gloria, will you dance with me?
Sorry how is this not scummy at this point?
In post 3673, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3665, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3663, Infinity 324 wrote:^ how is this re-evaluation genuine?

@jessie I’m getting serious flashbacks to student council
why would she not re-evaluate as town?
Pooky, I think you, Ydrasse and Jessie are all town and maybe even Isis but less certain on that I’d bet the game on you town here.

Pooky, will you dance with me?

No hurry. But that is my preference.
#fuckitall.

VOTE: Ydrasse
XenoSkulk was processed by Crushing Wheels

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Songs I have used in catchups
Anything signed is from alters.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:32 am

[quote=Dance notes because I figured I'd try and get back into this.]
Flea 1 !
Gloria 2 !1
Infinity 1 !
Isis 1 !
Pooky 3
Jessie 4
Ydrasse 3
[/quote]

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:41 am

Get on with it, form your pairs then lets eliminate me.

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:45 am

Also anyone still reading Ydrasse needs to seriously look at her.

who the hell beetlejuices and then zero contents to appear active?

Literally just cruising on by.

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Scumteam is Infinty/Flea probably but most sure on Infinity now.

Jessie is locktown and the only reason I questioned my read on her is I was so brainwashed by Infinty that the Isis/Ydrasse solve didn’t make sense and she was the only solve that fit but I’m no longer upset with Infinty. In fact I’m beyond grateful to him because his terrible ludicrous shitpush on me finally woke me up from his brainwashing. And thank freaking God he did that before I we almost mislaunced town!Isis.

Yes Pooky, I believe Isis is good and I would be willing to dance with anyone of you, Ydrasse, Jessie (if she’d still have me) and Isis, except for the fact that I feel so absolutely shitty for being so onboard with mislaunching her, I no longer feel worthy of being paired with her.

Had Infinity not done that 11th hour shitpush on me, I 100% would have tried to launch Isis because I was so beyond brainwashed.

So, I am extremely sorry @Jessie. You are a brilliant scumhunter and I now believe your Infinity/Flea solve, especially Infinty.

And @Isis, I’m just so extremely grateful to scum!Infinity for waking me up before I did something that I feel extremely sure I would be beating myself up for when it would be too late to reverse.

I have been hard townreading reding Jessie, Ydrasse and Isis for most of the game and mistrusting Infinty and I now understand why. I think my only incorrect alive townread was Flea.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:03 am

VOTE: Flea

Knew there wasn't any point.

GG Ydrasse.

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:04 am

Why the sheep on me being scum Gloria? You've been all over the place on me the last day or two.

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Another reason why I think it’s Infinity/Flea is that they are the only ones who have had bizarro interactions with flipped scum. @Flea used flipped scum Gypyx’s read on faer to towncase faer and Infinit has been directly engaging with scum constantly which is a major red flag. Everyone else has rightly ignored them and scum!Infinity slipped in her recent response to Dunn who was clearly unhappy with how how he woefully fucked up that shitpush on me and spectacularly blew up in his face and scum was driven into a panic when I no longer wanted to launch Isis.

There is no freaking way in hell that any townie is so extremely bad at mafia that they would seriously suggest that scum!me would actually be willing to gamethrow and play against wincon by bussing my last buddy solely for the express purpose of pocketing Infinity. No townie ever, even newb!town would be stupid enough to entertain that for even a nanosecond and Infinity is extremely smart but thankfully not smart enough and I’m extremely shocked that Skitter would actually think I would still remain brainwashed after that extremely obvious bs shitpush.

So once again, I’m extremely sorry @Isis for being that brainwashed that I almost mislaunched you but thank freaking God, scum royalty fucked up before that could actually occur.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3711, Flea The Magician wrote:Why the sheep on me being scum Gloria? You've been all over the place on me the last day or two.
I’m more sure on Infinty!scum but yes you would definitely make sense as his buddy but Infinty is obvscum now for suggesting that I would bus Isis to pocket him. No townie would ever believe in a theory that ludicrous.

And then there’s Scumfinity guaranteeing Pooky that Isis is flipping scum. Unless Infinity is actually Isis’ buddy, there is no way he could possibly be that sure on Isis’ alignment but of course it makes absolutely no sense for Infinty to hardbus his buddy Isis here because that’s gamethrowing. Yes, there’s still the possibility it could be distancing but then Scumfinity would not be okay with neither him nor Isis being paired but he was 100% onboard with you being among the pairs and that’s another reason why I think you have the greatest partner equity and Isis is very likely spewed town by both of those things.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3520, Infinity 324 wrote:Pooky I promise you isis is scum
Scumpost
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3645, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3634, Infinity 324 wrote:Every time I read a post in a mafia game I’m forced to consider the possibility it comes from town even if I’m 100% that it doesn’t
:shifty:
In post 3646, Infinity 324 wrote:Wait dunn do you think I’m scum here? That’s really frustrating if so.
Another scumpost. Dunn is clearly worried about Infinity’s play here and Infinty was very clearly rattled by this. His rssponse to Dunn is not a townie reaction.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3619, Dunnstral wrote:Image

All
scum
, please report in to the
scum pt
This was not a wifom post. Dunn is very clearly worried now and that makes no sense if Isis is actually scum here.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3619, Dunnstral wrote:Image

All
scum
, please report in to the
scum pt
In post 3645, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3634, Infinity 324 wrote:Every time I read a post in a mafia game I’m forced to consider the possibility it comes from town even if I’m 100% that it doesn’t
:shifty:
These posts from Dunn are an hour apart. Coincidence? I think not. Dunn just outed Infinity as his buddy here and that meeting is called because Infinity has royally fucked up.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3634, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah I really felt bad in haunted village, I felt a little more bad because the setup was unfair to you but

Every time I read a post in a mafia game
I’m forced to consider the possibility it comes from town even if I’m 100% that it doesn’t
Getting me too scumpost #3.

Infinty blatantly scumslipped with this post and Dunn hilariously called him out on it. :lol:

The slip is in the words “100%”. Why? Because that is a gross perspective slip. Town would never say “100%” in this particular context.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Town often misses these kinds of perspective slips but their buddies almost never do. I was initially not happy with the scum tree stump mechanic but it never occurred to me that it would actually work in town’s favour.

The fact is that scum has woefully misplayed this mechanic and shot themselves in the foot with it.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2853, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2849, Infinity 324 wrote:Gypyx, reads?
My reads are pretty messy tbh, like what i had on trq / ydrasse was just EoD panick unpon reread, and everyone else is still in the same spot

Rn i'd say scum is likely in the townier-than-others-but-not-so-much zone, so i'm worried about you / gloria (general towny read, but lack of a big towntell or anything)
In post 2858, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2856, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2853, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2849, Infinity 324 wrote:Gypyx, reads?
My reads are pretty messy tbh, like what i had on trq / ydrasse was just EoD panick unpon reread, and everyone else is still in the same spot

Rn i'd say scum is likely in the townier-than-others-but-not-so-much zone, so i'm worried about you / gloria (general towny read, but lack of a big towntell or anything)
Thoughts on flea and ydrasse?
As i said, i'm feeling good on Ydra, like, i can't even understeand why i had the gutping on them last day, just pressure i think

Flea is my bottom read currently, like, the tone feels very good to me, but with a closer look i think the mindest is pretty much the opposite if you get what i mean

What about you?

Pedit : what's the stuff about flipped scum ?
In post 2860, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2859, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2652, Hectic wrote:
Spoiler:
Morning Tweet, skitter30, Gypyx, and Dunnstral were...

Conspirators
[/area][/cell][/row][/table]
Last question: did you realize you're confirmed scum?
huh, i'm town, didn't read that part, that's probably me being turned into a death miller on something, like, why would scum be able to post?
In post 2864, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2863, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2860, Gypyx wrote:huh, i'm town, didn't read that part, that's probably me being turned into a death miller on something, like, why would scum be able to post?
Ok he's probably trolling
i'm 324% serious, idk what you're talking about

nah for real i'm actually town here, this is silent star i remind you
Again, look at all of these posts with Infinity engaging with flipped scum. There’s obviously the faked one with Skitter as well but that one’s a lot less damning.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2493, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2236, Ydrasse wrote::/

i don't wanna be voted but i guess i get it
Ok so, last post before i leave

Like, this by ydrasse feels super weird / fake to me, like, idk, it's very short but followed by pretty long posts and it's very AtE-ish while not really saying much, i can kinda *feel this being re-written a few times like, am I thinking stuff?

VOTE: hopkirk i don't think jessie is a realistic wagon on second thoughts
This shade on Ydrasse is giving me Death Curse Fred/Tayl0r vibes.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2857, Isis wrote:Asking flipped scum for reads is a humdinger. After playing AvP I wouldn't try it, none of my hunches based on the scum stump ever had any value
Townpost
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2869, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:u need to unvote

we need the dance pairs set up before we go to night
townpost
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2871, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if we do not dance before night we dont get dance protection. pls do not vote before night
Also townpost