Post by Flea The Magician »

Still not contributing anything though.
XenoSkulk was processed by Crushing Wheels

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Songs I have used in catchups
Anything signed is from alters.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:38 am

In post 3747, Infinity 324 wrote:I did, she keeps feeling town to me. She’s even had quite a few good solving attempts today despite being V/LA a bunch

I am literally just half arsing every game from now.

If scum can cruise that easily and fly under radar so easily while I've been nothing but transparent and open about my thought lines then it's genuinely not worth the effort I've put in.

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:40 am

I've attempted to solve, I've prodded poked shoved, asked and answered questions and followed up on them.

Yet just "I'll catch up!" gets a town pass if ou're fluffy enough.

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Spoiler: ydrasse solving
In post 2685, Ydrasse wrote:like to me, when i read your iso, you spent a lot more time casing tgp than you did dunn and associating them together, and your vote on dunn and reversal on tgp is at a point where the momentum against tgp is too great to be stopped, so it's just best to hop on board with a little 'oops my bad' towards tgp
In post 2688, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2649, Kanna wrote:
Votecount 2.0.9

[7] Hopkirk:
Isis, skitter30, Dunnstral, Gypyx, Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear, Flea The Magician
HAMMER

[5] Gypyx:
Gloria Cleary, Ydrasse, Hopkirk, team rocket queen, Infinity 324

[0] Not Voting:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-07 15:06:18).

Joint Mod ISO
like i don't know if i should feel insane or not for like, just looking at this and seeing four people voting the conspirator and thinking, "this is a pretty solid pool of dancers"
In post 2740, Ydrasse wrote:yeah i see it!

the thing that's like, bothering me about the wagon is that like... just. were ALL the conspirators on the hopkirk wagon?

i wonder if that's like, a flaw of all conspirators having to avoid their loss condition by hard forcing something through and a bit of a design flaw or there being someone on the gypyx wagon that was a conspirator
In post 2768, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1522, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.0.15

[4] TheGoldenParadox:
skitter30, Dunnstral, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician
[4] Dunnstral:
Isis, PookyTheMagicalBear, Hopkirk, TheGoldenParadox
[1] Gloria Cleary:
Gypyx

[4] Not Voting:
team rocket queen, Morning Tweet, Gloria Cleary, Infinity 324

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-11-29 09:11:15).

Joint Mod ISO
so uh, going through the vcs, this is only vc where pooky actually has a vote on dunnstral — the only concession i'll make here is that the next one is the hammer-vc on tgp where we all had to converge on someone so i have like. some leeway in my heart there.

the issue i have with pooky saying that he pushed dunn and no one wanted dunn and stuff is that like... materially, his vote for most of d1 was on tgp. he was someone who was part of the wagon and consistently applying pressure that way, and it was only at eod that there was a shift where he moved to dunn.

like, dunn and tgp are null; dunn and tgp are null; dunn is null and tgp is scum.

in 1300, pooky hard-cases tgp as scum (and yes, i will admit that he did this in a world where tgp/dunn was a possibility). you can say that this is pooky pushing for dunn to be elimmed but again, pooky was voting tgp the entire damn day. his pushes were around tgp, calling tgp scum, making posts like this. when he changed his vote to dunn? , with a jokey reason (you called isis sweaty, but we can get your buddy tgp tomorrow!) in he rescinds his scumread of tgp like... out of nowhere (my assumption is that like, he's saying dunn is tmi'ing tgp as town or Something in 1427). and then... still shades tgp in . and then back to like, finding reasons to flip tgp in . like.

it's just disingenuous as fuck to say that he wanted dunn all d1 and that no one listened when no, he was doing a LOT more to push tgp that entire day until the very end!!
In post 2778, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1511, Infinity 324 wrote:
Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1503, Infinity 324 wrote:Tinfoil: pooky is scum with TGP and wanted to tie TGP to a townie but now realizes they can elim dunn first instead. Hmm.

UNVOTE:

PEdit: I mean yeah, but dunn said he was gonna do some more solving in the second half.

@Flea TMI= too much information, when you say something you could only know if you are scum.
So you think we should flip TGP first then? I’m not opposed, I just really hated Dunn’s recent posts.
I’m thinking about it. I still feel like TGP is much townier on play, but both their counterwagons got quite a bit more traction that I expected. Given that the reasons for scumreading dunn here really felt like stretches, I’m officially weirded out. Hopkirk dropping the dunn vote and dipping out bothers me as well.

PEdit: MT I totally agree with you
erm. i don't know how to feel about this right now because a few posts later skitter comes in and talks to infinity and then infinity votes tgp AHHHH
In post 2834, Ydrasse wrote:pooky can you please just post what pairs you'd want?

ate is like, easier i know probably but it's not really productive to anything right now and if you are town we all want to know where your mind is moving forward and not dwelling on what you might've gotten wrong this game
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:53 am

Yeah fine whatever. Ydrasse locktown.

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Flea honestly I loved it so much when your heart was in this game, you don’t have to put in so much effort that your spirit gets sapped when something goes wrong but I just want to see you having fun playing this game
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:06 am

Its not something going wrong. It's the entire game from my pov has been turned upside down between D2 and D3.

I've been ignored, danced around, prodded and poked but never followed up on. I've been wound up by people trying to look busy. I've been blanked by someone who is literally doing nothing to what they said they were going to do., but occasionally pop up, take a shot, and vanish again with no contribution.

I feel like because I had some fun, I did something that was fully in character for me at a time it made no damn difference, I've just been lockscumed and subsequently discarded from the days play.

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

And I get why it makes you frustrated. But I don’t think people are lockscumming you. I’m pretty sure you’re town here, jessie is considering it as well, pooky has been thinking about the possibility although he’s directly pushing on you more. I’m sorry if I ignored you, there’s been a lot going on this day phase but I think this is gonna be a hard game to win and we’re gonna need everyone’s help. Honestly I don’t blame you if you want to take a break from this game, or even give up but I want you to know that I appreciate you and all the work you put into this game.
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:43 am

Post by team rocket queen »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:50 am

sorry about some of my replies real world yesterday. i know apologies only go back in time not forwards but i think i was unfair to both flea and isis. i should have been patient in trying to understand what flea was asking me for and explained the relevant sections and i should have expressed my feeling that isis's read on me is based entirely on what she feels i am theoretically capable of as mafia and not on anything that has actually occurred in the game in a different way.
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:58 am

so i have been thinking about this for a while, and it is like

i like playing mafia. playing mafia is like being given assorted legos and being asked to build something specific with them, without being told what the something specific is. i especially like playing closed bastard games because we are given a lot more legos. it is even better than that though! you yourself are one of the legos, and you get to build with other people, and some of the legos are time travelers that know what the something specific is. there are an infinite number of ways to arrange the legos, and many of them are beautiful. the only real price you have to pay is that sometimes you have to be a time traveler, and it is more fun not knowing the something specific than it is knowing. but! in a closed game you at least still get to play with some of the legos and you get to be a time traveler and try to build things that could be the something specific but are not. so it is not all downside.
please call me jessie.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Isis »

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Isis »

When i play keyforge you are supposed to collect 6 aember gems and use them to "construct" a key

The pieces for the game gives you little round pieces and tell you to swap away six of them and take this big round thing to "construct" the key but that seems more like borrowing

I don't use those pieces and always use legos and once I get up to 6 loose legos I snap them all together to build something that I call the key

I always put them in a different shape each time
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Isis »

I've finally started designing a closed game a month ago and I blame Jessie for convincing me to want to do that (╹ェ╹)
"Well, I..."
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:06 am

and that isn't to say that i am not constantly learning to build the something specific more efficiently, because i am. as with most things i have this mindset of 'noone is ever good enough', which probably comes from chess/ballet.
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:06 am

In post 3762, Isis wrote:I always put them in a different shape each time
i really like legos
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:19 am

In post 3760, team rocket queen wrote:i like playing mafia
yet still, i have stopped playing before and am going to stop again because it is impossible for me to get through a game without getting upset or worse, upsetting someone else.
In post 3640, Infinity 324 wrote:Please keep things to this game, I’m making an honest effort to play the game
and the yelling and the personal things separate me from the game entirely;

instead of being a lego i have to be

me
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:25 am

In post 3766, team rocket queen wrote:i have stopped playing before
hectic draws me back to this game as i outlined here:
In post 1094, team rocket queen wrote:seeing the flavour of this game and how well it fit with this account and also being reminded me of how much i enjoyed playing that game (mystery box h8) made me want to play mafia again even though i had recently decided to only moderate
hectic represents a lot of what i like about it both as a player and a moderator;

as a player hectic pushes possibility space with the fake claims and as a moderator hectic pushes possibility space with the design of these games

and isis will probably be able to draw me back with the closed game she said she is designing
please call me jessie.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:27 am

In post 3766, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3760, team rocket queen wrote:i like playing mafia
yet still, i have stopped playing before and am going to stop again because it is impossible for me to get through a game without getting upset or worse, upsetting someone else.
In post 3640, Infinity 324 wrote:Please keep things to this game, I’m making an honest effort to play the game
and the yelling and the personal things separate me from the game entirely;

instead of being a lego i have to be

me
I am incredibly sorry for being any part of this.

I've tried to keep personal attacks out of the game as much as possible, attacking the slots not the players etc but I'm aware there's a good chance I've probably failed in that several times.

The legos thing definitely speaks on a personal level though. #StimTime!

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:34 am

In post 3768, Flea The Magician wrote:I am incredibly sorry for being any part of this.

I've tried to keep personal attacks out of the game as much as possible, attacking the slots not the players etc but I'm aware there's a good chance I've probably failed in that several times.

The legos thing definitely speaks on a personal level though. #StimTime!
to me the only part of it you have played is in me upsetting you or making the game less fun for you to play
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:34 am

In post 3769, team rocket queen wrote:to me the only part of it you have played is in me upsetting you or making the game less fun for you to play
but i know that for some players things like upsetting other players or becoming upset are tactics, so it is very difficult for me
please call me jessie.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Isis »

I don't know if any of what you're commiserating about is upsetting me, but you didn't upset me earlier with the stuff about me reading each player differently
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Isis »

Er, you differently from other players
"Well, I..."
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:45 am

Understandable, you haven't contributed to my no longer enjoying this is any significant way.

Your progression has been the only one that made sense to me, honestly. You've drawn associatives and cases.

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:48 am

In post 3771, Isis wrote:I don't know if any of what you're commiserating about is upsetting me, but you didn't upset me earlier with the stuff about me reading each player differently
i know i shouldn't be posting but

if i don't then it is just the fourth game in a row where i am just not posting because of things

so i wanted to say the things but i am making a mess of them
please call me jessie.