Mini Normal 2183 | Innocent Things | Game Over!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

You waited for Noraa to get enough votes and turned on me or anyone else when you got the chance. That way you'll be seen as completely distanced from Noraa. There was no hyenas.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 409, Flavor Leaf wrote:
LNT
()_+_)()_-_)
HELLLLLLLLLLO, TOWNIES OF MINI NORMAL 2183!!!
()_+_)()_-_)

Welcome to the hottest talk show on Mafiascum.net,
Welcome to another episode of
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

It's me, everyone's favorite sociopath, your host,
FLAVOR!

The only leaf that brings the beef.

Andresvmb
- I like this current discussion with Andres. I've never had to read Andres before, but I don't know if he'd try to work with me as scum over discredit me, so I'm going to town read this here.

shellyc
- They were fluffy early, but they seemed to become a central point for discussion. They also town read me when scum reading me could have been beneficial.

JohnnyFarrar
- I called it out when they jumped on me earlier, but I think this is town. The unvote after was interesting, but yeah. I also don't know if they make that comment Andres called out as scum. It's a weird comment to make as scum.

TheFuzzylogic99
- Seems to be actually analyzing, at least with them talking about not sure how they feel on johnny and I. Feels like Fuzzy. I didn't hate them wondering about Titus and I either, it makes sense.

PlusJOYED
- I town read them Day 1 enough to put them in a town block, but then Day 2, I was the one pushing them the hardest, and they were scum. They also posted a lot more there as scum, so weak meta read from being inactive, but I think this is probably town. If they start scumming it up, they'll lose it, but I'd like to see what happens if they are scum and I put them as a higher town read again anyways.

Hank Spankems
- Hasn't done much, but I did like their greeting to me. It could be scum, not enough out there yet, but I feel if they were scum, they might be more interested. I'll keep this at the higher almost lean town of my neutrals.

Titus
- Hasn't really done much. Could be scum indicative, could be activity issues. I'll keep it null for now, but I'm probably more neutral scum.

Not_Mafia
- I was getting pinged by Not Mafia earlier, but I said recently in another game that I usually town read them when they are scum, but they seemed to post more than I'm used to on Day 1, and I was pinged earlier. I'm leaning scum, but there's not actually enough for me to wanna full send this yet.

geraintm
- He be shading, and does similar anti town rhetoric speals that unwnd does, except their's is actually incorrect here, and might have been advantageous to try and keep shade on me.

unwnd
- Xenoblade 2 they pushed me all Day 1 as town, but there it seemed like they had more actual reasons, here they're just pushing anti town blah, which fine, yeah, there's townies that do that, I expect them to be one of those, but scum use that kinda thing as a crutch "I would be calling it anti town regardless if I was town or not" kinda thing. I'll lean scum.

nopointinactingup
- If I recall correctly, they're the other one who pushed Dunn, so it's interesting they're both voting me now. Nopoint made the second vote, the one I was baiting, so this has a high chance of being caught scum for that reason alone.

Dunnstral
- Dunnstral brushed and deflected early game reads and looks to both try and pocket Shelly by hard town reading them, and also rescinded when speaking to another player, this was to Nopoint even.

In conclusion, vote Dunnstral, my theory is Nopoint/Dunnstral team, probably with one of my higher town reads.

()_+_)()_-_)

Will Not Mafia post another wall of Miltanks?

Will Dunnstral try to clap back against Andres and Flavor?

Will Unwnd and Geraint get off their anti town rhetoric and finally think at a higher level?!?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON

LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Oh, nobody's read Johnny as town, huh?

Look, I also had Nopoint down low here too.

So everyone jumping on the Nopoint wagon when I pushed Noraa is scummy af, but I'm gonna ease on that, because gamestate is going in my favor. Doesn't mean I'm not still salty.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1350, nopointinactingup wrote:You waited for Noraa to get enough votes and turned on me or anyone else when you got the chance. That way you'll be seen as completely distanced from Noraa. There was no hyenas.
I will hammer the hell out of Noraa.

In what world, do you ever think I would not try to kill Noraa?

If you're faded, she should be vigged.

If she's faded, you should be vigged.

I feel like I've made this clear.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

I don't think noraa is scum
I've thought it over, I can't believe I missed FL claiming vig enabler. This is def a town FL move imo. Now this makes a lot more sense.

I'm the vig, I shot titus n1. No point in really hiding if the enabler is out there. I thought titus was scum trying to sidetrack with a flashwagon on town shelly, I was wrong. I'm guessing scum did too. I seriously believe there is a maf conspiracy with maf team framing shelly for titus kill; this is not scum!shelly's MO at all, and shelly/noraa is town.

I will be shooting johny tonight.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:03 pm

I don't like that, you have no skin in the game.

The deal is
When Nora's lynched and flip red, we vig you.
When I'm lynched and flip green, we vig you.
When Nora's lynched and flip green, we vig me.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I thought it was Insaneoflex.

That might change some things.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:06 pm

In post 1353, PlusJOYED wrote:I don't think noraa is scum
I've thought it over, I can't believe I missed FL claiming vig enabler. This is def a town FL move imo. Now this makes a lot more sense.

I'm the vig, I shot titus n1. No point in really hiding if the enabler is out there. I thought titus was scum trying to sidetrack with a flashwagon on town shelly, I was wrong. I'm guessing scum did too. I seriously believe there is a maf conspiracy with maf team framing shelly for titus kill; this is not scum!shelly's MO at all, and shelly/noraa is town.

I don't understand why you're tunneling on the idea that that flash wagon was scummy. Every single alternative wagon (not_maf and dunn) was town.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 881, Insanoflex wrote:I see. Don't really buy it, but okay.

Having seen FL's claim, I'll just say I have reason to believe it's true.
Damn, I thought this was a Vig soft.

It's why he's been so high on my town reads.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1353, PlusJOYED wrote:this is not scum!shelly's MO at all
I feel it's insanely possible for Shelly to change playstyle specifically because going up against me.

They stated they read my guide multiple times, and has used it, so ScumShelly would have played a different game than normal here based on the dynamic we had.

However, I did town read Shelly, but they were hard hard town reading me, and it felt weird.
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Insanoflex »

I'll just fullclaim here and now since everyone's pretty much outed: My role's 1-shot loyal bodyguard. Yes, a complete garbage role that is nearly identical to ABR's garbage fakeclaim in that other game. Loyal modifier on a BG only makes sense if a vig exists in a setup, so I believed the enabler claim.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1314, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Noraa
help me flip NoPoint today.......

There is No point in not flipping NoPoint today
FTR I'm completely fine with this.

AHA so many useless posts I see. Ignore ignore :D
In post 1330, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 935, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 932, nopointinactingup wrote:Particularly, I feel FL disappearing off the map as soon as pressure disappears off him is scummy. Scum vig-enabler is a very possible reality
I liked the way you were headed until this. Why would a town cop enabler mean a scum vig enabler? This feels very specific and a bit tmi
I didn't like the way FL claimed vig enabler out of nowhere when there's barely any votes on that. Why is it specific??
In post 946, Insanoflex wrote: so nopoint calls FL scummy for trying to die Dunn to Titus, and then...proceeds to try to tie FL and Dunn together.
Not ruling something out is not tieing them together, don't like your misrepresentation here.
In post 944, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Flavor is still a posiibility but a mafia vig enabler seems like an odd role,,,but anything is possible
I have specific reasons to think FL is 80% scum if his claim is true here.
In post 950, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Scum main objective is to
lunch
:lol:
In post 1022, Flavor Leaf wrote:And NopointScum was pushing me while ShellyScum was towning me.

That's a classic hyena.
Wow, just wow

@FL: you're condescending af and I don't think attacking other people personally like this should be allowed in the thread
@Nora: just ignore him

Yeah Nora is doing pretty much what I'd expect scum in her position to do. There's no way she can really think Johnny is scum considering Johnny plays entirely differently in the last game we were in.
In post 1275, PlusJOYED wrote:why do people think there is a vig? I don't understand
:facepalm:

FL claimed Vig enabler.
I think he is really vig enabler.
I also think he's scum.
The stuff with Nora is scum theatre.

I have an inno on Johnny (not a cop inno but I'm not willing to say what it is unless Johnny is ok with it). If you lynch me, you'd better not lynch Johnny tomorrow.
Uhhhhhhhh LOL. You think Flavor/Noraa is SvS? You must be insane or something. This is literally like one thousand million percent impossible.
In post 1333, nopointinactingup wrote:The fact that no one in this entire thread except me seems to think Johnny is town should scream town already but what the hell do I know
No.
In post 1340, Insanoflex wrote:
In post 1330, nopointinactingup wrote:@FL: you're condescending af and I don't think attacking other people personally like this should be allowed in the thread
@Nora: just ignore him

Yeah Nora is doing pretty much what I'd expect scum in her position to do. There's no way she can really think Johnny is scum considering Johnny plays entirely differently in the last game we were in.
This is a weird line to say to someone you think is putting on an act?
+1
In post 1344, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 1341, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nopoint's reads and progression on me all game have been fake.

I'm going to bring it all the way back to early Day 1.

He shaded Dunnstral poorly, as did I.

Then I played my bait, and Nopoint's literally the player that got caught from my bait earlier.

I guarantee you that Nopoint is scum, and I have been saying Nopoint scum since Day 1.

I have been pushing Nopoint as my top 2 scumreads all day, and actually, I'm easing up on Unwnd a bit because of Noraa/Nopoint.

Nopoint disappeared from the game when Noraa and I were fighting, yet Plusjoyed isn't talking about that.
This turn makes perfect sense btw if Noraa was scum with FL

Vote: Noraa
Uh no.
In post 1350, nopointinactingup wrote:You waited for Noraa to get enough votes and turned on me or anyone else when you got the chance. That way you'll be seen as completely distanced from Noraa. There was no hyenas.
Pfft. He actually explained this part(surprisingly enough) and this is misrep.
In post 1353, PlusJOYED wrote:I don't think noraa is scum

I'm theVOTE: vig, I shot titus n1. No point in really hiding if the enabler is out there. I thought titus was scum trying to sidetrack with a flashwagon on town shelly, I was wrong. I'm guessing scum did too. I seriously believe there is a maf conspiracy with maf team framing shelly for titus kill; this is not scum!shelly's MO at all, and shelly/noraa is town.

aw Johnny :( but ok
In post 1354, nopointinactingup wrote:I don't like that, you have no skin in the game.

The deal is
When Nora's lynched and flip red, we vig you.
When I'm lynched and flip green, we vig you.
When Nora's lynched and flip green, we vig me.
.........VOTE: Nopo
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:12 pm

Having dinner, going to come back later tonight
Justice will prevail
\m/
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1359, Insanoflex wrote:I'll just fullclaim here and now since everyone's pretty much outed: My role's 1-shot loyal bodyguard. Yes, a complete garbage role that is nearly identical to ABR's garbage fakeclaim in that other game. Loyal modifier on a BG only makes sense if a vig exists in a setup, so I believed the enabler claim.
This makes sense, could be a scum role like a "1shot bp bg", but I like it still.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

1-shot Loyal BG
Vig Enabler
Cop Enabler
Vigilante
Cop

yeah, that looks fine.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think Noraa's bussing, but I'll take the Nopoint fade.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think Insano counterclaims whatever it was that Nopoint was softing too.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

Where I'll probably just shoot johny, I'm open to suggestions if a lot of my TRs prefer another target. I think FL/Noraa is TvT that has gotten out of hand due to player friction.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1363, Flavor Leaf wrote:1-shot Loyal BG
Vig Enabler
Cop Enabler
Vigilante
Cop

yeah, that looks fine.
agreed. I think scum would have aome sort of investigative also
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Dunnstral - Make the call.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 680, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm at a bit of a loss. I was/am sus of people who tried to flashwagon at the last minute. I'm sorry I was absent (I feel better now) but seriously why would you try a new wagon that has a low chance of taking off when presense is low? To me that screams trying to get a nolim d1 which is rough for us.
In post 1296, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1278, Flavor Leaf wrote:Noraa is playing a political game. Please just vote her.

It's effecting my ability to play this game.
apologies but I think noraa is town. but I would like to townblock with
you, fate seems to pushing that way
these were my softs, I explicitly avoided softing d1
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Insanoflex »

nopoint is claiming some kind of clear on johnny, not sure what it is. I don't think geraintm's a bad shot, maybe fuzzy. I guess I need to give andres a third look but I felt he was town on my first two reads.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Ok i have a claim as well but I want nopo to claim first and then let me claim second.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I brought up vigging Unwnd Day 1.

I think you're wrong about Noraa, and I think they're vote is a bus.

Nopoint saved Noraa here too, but they essentially gave their life.

If Nopoint flips town, please vig Noraa.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

despite andres less activity I still TR him
-----
TRs I'm taking vig suggestions from (unordered)
insano
noraa
dunn
FL
andres

notmafia has been so out of it I'd rather not let them aim no offense.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1372, Flavor Leaf wrote:I brought up vigging Unwnd Day 1.
I can work with that.