Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 74, LoneMarkhor wrote:Not_Mafia is really pro-town.Everyone should trust him.
VOTE: Not_mafia
I agree
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Ninetales
Ninetales
Townie
Ninetales
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Ninetales »

In post 73, LoneMarkhor wrote:Marcistar is acting like she's never played mafia before,even though she said that she had played it before.
why say this then vote someone else.
Ninetales
Ninetales
Townie
Ninetales
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Ninetales »

In post 67, Chumbo wrote:
In post 45, Ninetales wrote:
In post 44, catboi wrote:Why not vote paopao if his line seemed overly self aware to you?
Besides being a scum, there's is another possibility.
Why bring the self-awareness thing up to begin with if you don't think it is coming from scum? Town shouldn't really talk about this to begin with, so it's making me think that you might be thinking with a mafia-aligned mindset.
I think it could come from scum but there are other possibilities involving lack of experience and other stuff.
I point it out bc it is generally scummy.

However, I find marcistar far more scummy. I feel too much noob scum eagerness.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:12 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 68, muh316 wrote:
In post 25, marcistar wrote:1. i've played a couple of mafia games, though i only remember using an actual forum once before and i sucked at it i got voted out for lurking
In post 34, marcistar wrote:i usually like to talk a lot because then i have more posts from forcing other people to talk to me that i could use to judge them on,
How were you voted out for lurking if you also talk a lot?
:facepalm: in a mafia game i played its 12hr day and 12hr night. the 12hr days happened while i was asleep so people assumed that i was lurking.

i like talking alot if i can, in games that give me enough time to :roll:

:D its okay if you guys want to vote me out tho, i understand it.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:15 am

Post by marcistar »

i really just didnt understand what ninetales was saying, but if me not understanding something and asking about it seems scummy to u guys just vote me out.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 79, marcistar wrote:i really just didnt understand what ninetales was saying, but if me not understanding something and asking about it seems scummy to u guys just vote me out.
If you're town, your goal is to to help the town by not getting eliminated and instead push other players. Asking players to vote you out isn't helping us.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 74, LoneMarkhor wrote:Not_Mafia is really pro-town.Everyone should trust him.
Sarcasm or RVS?
LoneMarkhor
LoneMarkhor
Goon
LoneMarkhor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by LoneMarkhor »

In post 76, Ninetales wrote:
In post 73, LoneMarkhor wrote:Marcistar is acting like she's never played mafia before,even though she said that she had played it before.
Because I don't want to end day 1 eleven days earlier than deadline.
LoneMarkhor
LoneMarkhor
Goon
LoneMarkhor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by LoneMarkhor »

In post 81, muh316 wrote:
Sarcasm or RVS?
Both.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:36 am

Post by catboi »

In post 33, Chumbo wrote:
In post 32, catboi wrote:I want to believe 12 was a legitimate question from a town player with pure intentions, and not something an inexperienced player would come up with on the spot as a trick to try to get townread.
I was thinking the same thing.
In post 70, Chumbo wrote:muh316, I agree with you on marcistar looking like she's rolefishing. I've been trying to figure out whether it's intentional or not. There was also the post she made where she was asking if the titles were the roles, which could easily make a newer player say something about their role. Nice catch with the contradiction.
In post 68, muh316 wrote:
In post 47, catboi wrote:Lol, haha, I get it, probably better not to right now, actually
It's not helping the town if you're hiding your thoughts.
I see catboi's post as damage prevention. Think about what Ninetails said and you'll see it goes along with your criticism of marci.

If I had to call a scumteam right now, I'd call it as marcistar and Ninetails. That's just a guess that's way too early though. I already thought marcistar looked scummy, but then Ninetails mentioning that his vote on marci was just an RVS vote made me think it could be distancing.
This is all very early speculation and I find it hard to believe that both scumplayers would try rolefishing.

I have a soft-town read on catboi, but that's just gut.
How do you go from one of these to the other here? This is just blatant opportunism, and I really don't like the reasoning. The idea that a newbie scum player is going to immediately attempt to rolefish is absurd, that's not a strategy most newer scum players are aware of, let alone one that most would attempt to do early. This is ascribing a buzzword wikitell to what is much more likely confused newbie town. Further, I don't really buy seeing a marci/ninetales team at all, newbscum rarely interact the way those two have. Most newbie scum tend to be very cautious about interacting with their partner, and there's none of that in how they speak to each other. I don't like this post at all.

VOTE: Chumbo
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:42 am

Post by catboi »

In post 79, marcistar wrote:i really just didnt understand what ninetales was saying, but if me not understanding something and asking about it seems scummy to u guys just vote me out.
Aww, don't be that way! You should never give up, especially early on day 1. There's a lot of time to talk things over and clear things up, you should never feel like getting voted out is inevitable. Always fight back and keep trying to find the mafia.

Anyway, my belief in marci-town is reaffirmed, I absolutely think she's a poor vote.

@muh & LoneMarkhor:
no response to 78 addressing your concern with the apparent contradiction?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:51 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.2
[3] marcistar (Ninetales, muh316, Chumbo)
[3] Not_Mafia (Not_Mafia, Pickles, LoneMarkhor)
[1] catboi (marcistar)
[1] Chumbo (catboi)

[1] Not Voting (Paopao)

With 9 alive, it is 5 to eliminate.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-06 10:30:00)
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:53 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Going to be a little lenient about prods due to holidays and will give people an extra 24h before I start prodding.
beefycheese
Ninetales
Ninetales
Townie
Ninetales
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Ninetales »

In post 85, catboi wrote:Anyway, my belief in marci-town is reaffirmed, I absolutely think she's a poor vote.
I have a really hard time seeing this. Too much Appeal to emotion and in a very defeatist way.
Paopao
Paopao
Townie
Paopao
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Paopao »

Suses me, but votes marcistar :oops:

Anyways, I personally don't think Not_Mafia is scum, or atleast is less scummy (idk what theyre doing lol) than Marcistar. I would rather vote someone other then these two, (catboi/ninetales) but I feel like if we vote of Marcistar, it would clear up a lot that has been happening. Though I'm confused why Not_Mafia is voting themselves?

In my opinion, if Marcistar comes up Maf:
Catboi is her partner.

If Marcistar comes up town:
Catboi and Ninetales are together. (I personally belive those two are the most scummy)

But I'm not certain on this yet, I feel like they're most likely the scum team if Marcistar isn't mafia :shifty:

VOTE: Marcistar
Ninetales
Ninetales
Townie
Ninetales
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Ninetales »

In post 89, Paopao wrote:Suses me, but votes marcistar
I already explained this multiple times. Are you just going to continue repeating this?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:52 am

Post by catboi »

In post 88, Ninetales wrote:
In post 85, catboi wrote:Anyway, my belief in marci-town is reaffirmed, I absolutely think she's a poor vote.
I have a really hard time seeing this. Too much Appeal to emotion and in a very defeatist way.
Townies appeal to emotion and get defeatist all the time. I find the statements from her far more likely to be defeatist newb-town than scum. You say you've played on MU but never seen a town player act defeatist?
Paopao wrote:

Anyways, I personally don't think Not_Mafia is scum, or atleast is less scummy (idk what theyre doing lol) than Marcistar. I would rather vote someone other then these two, (catboi/ninetales) but I feel like if we vote of Marcistar, it would clear up a lot that has been happening. Though I'm confused why Not_Mafia is voting themselves?

Catboi is her partner.

Catboi and Ninetales are together. (I personally belive those two are the most scummy)

But I'm not certain on this yet, I feel like they're most likely the scum team if Marcistar isn't mafia :shifty:

Based on what? Why vote Marci at all?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:54 am

Post by catboi »

That's E-1 on marci btw, please, no one hammer (looking at you, Not_Mafia)
Paopao
Paopao
Townie
Paopao
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Paopao »

In post 90, Ninetales wrote:
In post 89, Paopao wrote:Suses me, but votes marcistar
I already explained this multiple times. Are you just going to continue repeating this?
Um.. did you?

You said yourself you wouldn't explain yourself.

"In post 49, marcistar wrote:
i dont get why you point something out but then say theres multiple possibilites...

im so confused lol can someone explain the possibilities?"

You:
No.

"In post 54, Paopao wrote:
Could you explain why"

You:
No. We can come back to this in a few days if we want to. Maybe day 2 or 3.

So you haven't explained yourself yet. <3 :oops:
Paopao
Paopao
Townie
Paopao
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Paopao »

Paopao wrote:

Catboi is her partner.

Based on what? Why vote Marci at all?

Based on what? (answering)

If marcistar does end up coming up as scum, I believe that you are the most likely her partner, as you are the only person hard defending her, or really defending her in general. There is no one, from what I have read that has defended marcistar other than you.

My thoughts on Ninetales will change if Marcistar does end up coming scum, as they were the first person to vote her. (Though it could be a big brain mafia move, and they voted their partner to remove sus off themselves if Marcistar does end up coming up as scum, but it's not likely. Because why bring attention to your partner?)

Then Chumbo, Muh316, and LoneMarkhor come in and bring in reasoning on why Marcistar is scum and vote her.

Those people I mentioned I doubt are scum, as they provided some reasoning onto why they are lynching Marcistar. Unlike you, who has only defended marcistar. If marcistar comes up scum, it's most likely going to be you, as you are the only one that is defending her right now! (unless marcistar's partner decided to throw marcistar under the bus and vote her off. But I doubt that possibility.)

Why vote Marci at all? (answering)

What I said above, and like I said in my previous post "but I feel like if we vote off Marcistar, it would clear up a lot that has been happening."

(also if marcistar does come up as town, I feel like Ninetales would be the most scummy out of everyone. My opinion on you might change, as you were the only person that defended her, but Idk I just see you so scummy rn :shifty: )
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 92, catboi wrote:That's E-1 on marci btw, please, no one hammer (looking at you, Not_Mafia)
Why would I ever do such a thing?
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:05 am

Post by marcistar »

So i'm nearly dead?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thats okay guys, i wouldn't expect any less :oops: im such an easy vote for everybody to make!!! :P love the easy bandwagon some people are doing here :roll:

Tbh, I still sus
ninetales
alot.. they mentioned pao earlier but didnt really expand on it from what i could see, and then didnt want to explain at all. usually from the games i've played in the past you dont mention stuff unless you want it to be talked about or you
have an ulterior goal in mind.
I feel like the pao comment was unnecessary to make at that point, but they probably did get what they were looking for. (they probably wanted reactions). Because of pao being my friend, i went in with him when he started questioning it but it seems like it just made me look super scummy for some reason to you all. it feels like it could've at that time just been filler content to appear to be here and engaging, but tbh.. it blew up so much (why is there no heart eyes emoji on here :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:)

I also do wonder tho, why is catboi scum in any scenario of my flip to you
pao
? That looks like a bit of tunneling tbh.. you know, the thing you hate about the other mafia game we play together?

I also feel like
lonemarkhor
is coasting quite a bit at this point of the game. It's fine if you're busy, but you really just seem to be taking the easy way out with this bandwagon. What thoughts would you have if i flip scum, and what if i flip town? I wonder that right now about you.. You should give more content :P if you can only think of a popular topic such as me to make reads about, are you really helping town at all?

catboi
I can't really think up thoughts about right now, since hes kinda defending me. But if I were to live I would be kinda.. like not scumread him but, be wary of his plays. :roll: I don't wanna be pocketed by a potential scum..

Only thoughts on a few people :cry:
I have played mafia before, but never really in such a forum format.. all of the quotes and stuff on the forums here is very new to me. I hope im quoting not useless things here.

Why does everyone think im overplaying the newbie strat?
I just genuinely didnt know what ninetales cryptic thing about pao was meant to be.

I want to move my practice vote of catboi to an actual vote on lonemarkhor rn.. praying i format it right VOTE: lonemarkhor
Even though I sus ninetales quite a bit more then lonemarkhor, I think their lack of content and only commenting on the popular bandwagon is very sus and something i want to pressure vote right now instead of going at my big scumread. I don't mind if you vote me, but please give some other reads.. it looks very bad if you only do the popular shit, to me at least. You don't have many juicy discussion posts that I can remember... tho that might just be my bad memory in play rn.. I tried to look back, but I can't find much..
:cry: :cry:
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:10 am

Post by catboi »

In post 94, Paopao wrote:Based on what? (answering)

If marcistar does end up coming up as scum, I believe that you are the most likely her partner, as you are the only person hard defending her, or really defending her in general. There is no one, from what I have read that has defended marcistar other than you.

My thoughts on Ninetales will change if Marcistar does end up coming scum, as they were the first person to vote her. (Though it could be a big brain mafia move, and they voted their partner to remove sus off themselves if Marcistar does end up coming up as scum, but it's not likely. Because why bring attention to your partner?)

Then Chumbo, Muh316, and LoneMarkhor come in and bring in reasoning on why Marcistar is scum and vote her.

Those people I mentioned I doubt are scum, as they provided some reasoning onto why they are lynching Marcistar. Unlike you, who has only defended marcistar. If marcistar comes up scum, it's most likely going to be you, as you are the only one that is defending her right now! (unless marcistar's partner decided to throw marcistar under the bus and vote her off. But I doubt that possibility.)

Why vote Marci at all? (answering)

What I said above, and like I said in my previous post "but I feel like if we vote off Marcistar, it would clear up a lot that has been happening."

(also if marcistar does come up as town, I feel like Ninetales would be the most scummy out of everyone. My opinion on you might change, as you were the only person that defended her, but Idk I just see you so scummy rn :shifty: )
Why am I scummy to you? You literally haven't explained this. Apparently if marci is scum I'm her patner, but if she's town...I'm still scum? And somehow voting her is supposed to "clear things up" when you're going to blame me either way?

I've provided plenty of reasoning for
why
I'm defending marcistar as well, but you seem to be ignoring that. Are all those people just supposed to be town just for providing reasoning? Scum can fake reasoning too, the game would be incredibly easy if only people who voted without reasoning were mafia. Do you
agree
with all of their reasoning? What about marcistar's response to their arguments? You two seem to have some familiarity with each other, is her own self-description of how she plays accurate? Are people being unfair or is she legitimately suspicious?
Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 92, catboi wrote:That's E-1 on marci btw, please, no one hammer (looking at you, Not_Mafia)
Why would I ever do such a thing?
Well, I know you love to hammer. Any scum reads so far?
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 84, catboi wrote:How do you go from one of these to the other here? This is just blatant opportunism, and I really don't like the reasoning. The idea that a newbie scum player is going to immediately attempt to rolefish is absurd, that's not a strategy most newer scum players are aware of, let alone one that most would attempt to do early. This is ascribing a buzzword wikitell to what is much more likely confused newbie town. Further, I don't really buy seeing a marci/ninetales team at all, newbscum rarely interact the way those two have. Most newbie scum tend to be very cautious about interacting with their partner, and there's none of that in how they speak to each other. I don't like this post at all.

VOTE: Chumbo
Getting a town vibe from this post, especially the last part about newbie scum partners which seems accurate.
In post 85, catboi wrote:@muh & LoneMarkhor: no response to 78 addressing your concern with the apparent contradiction?
It's an excuse that I can't verify the validity of. However, she finally has a substantive post with good reads in it which I like.

I'll UNVOTE: Marcistar for now. The recent post is adding townie points for her and I don't want someone at E-1 this early in the day.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by muh316 »

VOTE: Not_Mafia Given that you're the SE, you've only been coming on here once a day with no real substance. After your initial post I thought we would see something, but have yet to see it. Seems like prod dodging to me at this point.

Fyi: This is
E-1
, however one of the votes on Not_Mafia is a self-vote which I expect should be unvoted soon