catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:08 am

Post by catboi »

Nah, you don't have to vote me if you don't think I'm scum. I don't know what pickles is doing, looks like he abandoned the game when it finally became active and he had to actually do something.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:14 am

Post by marcistar »

is you dying truly for the best?

im trying to think.. what info would we get from it? if you just die and end up as town and i have no idea of where to go the next day.. thats the reason the lynch isnt good for me.. i cant tell who started it? its just like everyone being like "mmmhm catboi lynch go brr"

everyone whos voting catboi
if he ends up town, what would we do next?

(also uhh idk the rules of words here... is lynch a bad word to use here? i wanna make sure..)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:37 am

Post by catboi »

It's frowned upon, the site is trying to phase out the usage of it. "elimination" is the preferred term for newbie games.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:46 am

Post by marcistar »

ahh sorry then :-(
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:48 am

Post by catboi »

NP, just letting you know.

Do you have reads right now?
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Chumbo »

In post 269, catboi wrote:I'd rather vote donki but I don't know that we get the support there. Ninetales is scummy as well but probably not scum with donki, because of paopao. Do you have thoughts on LoneMarkhor?
Why are these people scummy? Oh yeah, they thought marci was scum, so automatically they are scum. What reason do you think they are scum is more reasonable than why we think you are?
In post 271, Ninetales wrote:Marcistar, Pickles, Muh someone please declare intent.
Yes, please!
In post 274, marcistar wrote:are we actually doing catboi today? hes not the super scummiest imo, and what information would we even get from that lynch?
I hope so, he would definitely give the most information. We'd get information about you, Not_Mafia, Ninetails, Donki. What would we get from Lone? He's already claimed and his interactions would be much more confusing to sift through. I'm not convinced that Lone is scum.
In post 275, catboi wrote:Nah, you don't have to vote me if you don't think I'm scum. I don't know what pickles is doing, looks like he abandoned the game when it finally became active and he had to actually do something.
Here you are again shifting to another player. Trying to reassure marci that pickles is scum even though you had a town read, what changed?.
In post 276, marcistar wrote:everyone whos voting catboi if he ends up town, what would we do next?
If this happens we take the information from his lynch and the nightkill (if there is one) and we have a better chance of getting scum tomorrow.

Someone please declare intent. The day is running out and a lot of people don't login everyday. We'll need the time to shift to another if necessary.
Cute is just non meat speak for tender. -Ythan
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Chumbo »

Also, catboi, have you given my reasoning behind why Ninetails is probably town any thought?
LoneMarkhor
LoneMarkhor
Goon
LoneMarkhor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by LoneMarkhor »

In post 254, catboi wrote:
In post 242, LoneMarkhor wrote:First of all I don't think I got town read for that. People were scumreading me for that reason. Secondly I didn't say that for getting reads. I was just saying that this was the thing which some people were saying that I knew too much causing them to be town read by me.
Hmm, didn't people in that game tell you not to openly speculate about masons? Why did you do that again?
They told me role fishing was bad for town. :mrgreen: I was wrong that time and I think I was wrong this time too.This time I didn't tell anyone.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 280, Chumbo wrote:Why are these people scummy? Oh yeah, they thought marci was scum, so automatically they are scum. What reason do you think they are scum is more reasonable than why we think you are?
Because I'm town, so obviously you can't be right on me? What the hell kind of question is that?
In post 280, Chumbo wrote:
In post 275, catboi wrote:Nah, you don't have to vote me if you don't think I'm scum. I don't know what pickles is doing, looks like he abandoned the game when it finally became active and he had to actually do something.
Here you are again shifting to another player. Trying to reassure marci that pickles is scum even though you had a town read, what changed?.
In post 276, marcistar wrote:everyone whos voting catboi if he ends up town, what would we do next?
If this happens we take the information from his lynch and the nightkill (if there is one) and we have a better chance of getting scum tomorrow.
This is a straight up misrepresentation. I never called Pickles scum, I just stated he seems to have abandoned the game. That can happen as either alignment. It does make my read there a lot shakier.

What "info" are you supposedly going to gain from my flip? You didn't state any, you just said you would.
Tell me, when I flip town, what will you do next? What information are you supposedly going to get from it?

Chumbo wrote:Also, catboi, have you given my reasoning behind why Ninetails is probably town any thought?
I didn't see it.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 201, Chumbo wrote:I've looked at ninetails again, but I really don't think she is scum. The post trying to prod us to do stuff and ask her questions really made me think she was town.
LOL, that's supposed to make someone a townread? Prodding people to do stuff and asking for reasons? Give me a break. Anyone can do that sort of stuff, in fact I'd put it in the exact realm of things people do to look pro-town rather than actually help town.

I retract any townread on Chumbo, this treatment of me is so blatantly unreasonable.
LoneMarkhor
LoneMarkhor
Goon
LoneMarkhor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by LoneMarkhor »

Someone should declare intent to hammer though what if he just claims vanilla townie?
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Chumbo »

In post 283, catboi wrote:Because I'm town, so obviously you can't be right on me? What the hell kind of question is that?
You've been discrediting me and others this whole game, but you can't answer this question other than: "because I'm town".
In post 283, catboi wrote:This is a straight up misrepresentation. I never called Pickles scum, I just stated he seems to have abandoned the game. That can happen as either alignment. It does make my read there a lot shakier.
No it's not, as either alignment you did this to shape marci's view against pickles and for you.
In post 283, catboi wrote:What "info" are you supposedly going to gain from my flip? You didn't state any, you just said you would. Tell me, when I flip town, what will you do next? What information are you supposedly going to get from it?
A catboi flip could tell us whether you were defending marci as scum or whether Not_Mafia defended you because you are a scumteam (not sure) also possibly muh, Ninetails would be pretty much cleared if you're scum. Donki as well. At the very least it would tell us a hell of a lot more than Lone. You want to counter this?
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Chumbo »

In post 284, catboi wrote:
In post 201, Chumbo wrote:I've looked at ninetails again, but I really don't think she is scum. The post trying to prod us to do stuff and ask her questions really made me think she was town.
LOL, that's supposed to make someone a townread? Prodding people to do stuff and asking for reasons? Give me a break. Anyone can do that sort of stuff, in fact I'd put it in the exact realm of things people do to look pro-town rather than actually help town.

I retract any townread on Chumbo, this treatment of me is so blatantly unreasonable.
Of course you do, because you're scum. I don't need your townread.

You literally townread people because they use emoji's and AtE.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Chumbo »

In post 282, LoneMarkhor wrote:
In post 242, LoneMarkhor wrote:First of all I don't think I got town read for that. People were scumreading me for that reason. Secondly I didn't say that for getting reads. I was just saying that this was the thing which some people were saying that I knew too much causing them to be town read by me.
Hmm, didn't people in that game tell you not to openly speculate about masons? Why did you do that again?
They told me role fishing was bad for town. :mrgreen: I was wrong that time and I think I was wrong this time too.This time I didn't tell anyone.
Just in case you don't already realize this, it also causes scum to know that you are VT, which increases their chances of night killing a PR.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 286, Chumbo wrote:A catboi flip could tell us whether you were defending marci as scum or whether Not_Mafia defended you because you are a scumteam (not sure) also possibly muh, Ninetails would be pretty much cleared if you're scum. Donki as well. At the very least it would tell us a hell of a lot more than Lone. You want to counter this?
Okay, yes, you think you can solve the game if I flip scum, bu I'm not flipping scum,
so what happens when I flip town?
Why are you avoiding even considering the possibility?
In post 287, Chumbo wrote:Of course you do, because you're scum. I don't need your townread.

You literally townread people because they use emoji's and AtE.
I don't townread her for emojis, straight up misrep again. I felt like the question about the titles on page 1 was very likely a townslip, and her atiitude of "just get rid of me if you have to" is overwhelmingly more likely to come from town. You're very obviously not trying to see my side of things or solve me at all.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by catboi »

Also, Lone flipping mafia would tell us just as much, wouldn't it? Like, in the hypothetical world where he flips mafia, I'd clear marci, pickles, and muh. I'm not sure that world is likely, but claiming you get "better info" from killing me IF I flip scum is just totally biased.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Chumbo »

OMG, I answered the question for marci, it's reversed, so let me tell you since you can't critically think. If you flip town, marci is much more likely to be town, Not_Mafia is goes to null, Lone and donki are more likely to be scum.

"just get rid of me if you have to" isn't ATE? I don't believe the question on
P1
was that much of a townslip to carry on to page 12. I've tried to look at your side in every way, but I don't see your slot as town at all.

Pedit: Lone's VC was all over the place, I don't think it would tell us as much. AND, we already know he claimed VT.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Chumbo »

I'm sorry about the critical thinking thing, I'm drunk. I don't think you're stupid.
LoneMarkhor
LoneMarkhor
Goon
LoneMarkhor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by LoneMarkhor »

In post 288, Chumbo wrote:
In post 282, LoneMarkhor wrote:
Just in case you don't already realize this, it also causes scum to know that you are VT, which increases their chances of night killing a PR.
Oh yeah I realize that now :facepalm: . I will try to think twice before doing that in a future game.
LoneMarkhor
LoneMarkhor
Goon
LoneMarkhor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by LoneMarkhor »

If catboi flipped town I'll go for donkihott or ninetales or not_mafia(less evidence that chumbo is scum) but hopefully we won't need that and I am confident catboi is scum.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 291, Chumbo wrote:OMG, I answered the question for marci, it's reversed, so let me tell you since you can't critically think. If you flip town, marci is much more likely to be town, Not_Mafia is goes to null, Lone and donki are more likely to be scum.

"just get rid of me if you have to" isn't ATE? I don't believe the question on
P1
was that much of a townslip to carry on to page 12. I've tried to look at your side in every way, but I don't see your slot as town at all.

Pedit: Lone's VC was all over the place, I don't think it would tell us as much. AND, we already know he claimed VT.
Yes, it's an appeal to emotion. I just find it far more likely to be something a townie says, especially prematurely. That kind of defeatist attitude comes far more often from town than from scum from what I have seen. But it's something that tends to get pushed on, either by scum or inexperienced players. So I found people's pressure there to be suspect.

Sorry, I'm a little frustrated with this pressure, I just didn't like at all how you were putting basically 0 consideration into what you'd do when I flip town.

Don't go after marci or Not_Mafia if I get flipped, that's all I ask.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Chumbo »

What makes you so sure about Not_Mafia?

Also, I put a lot of thought into either flip. I still think you're scum.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by catboi »

I'm not confident but I think he should be given a day to have his reads followed.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Chumbo »

If you were to flip town, I'd go easier on him than if you flipped scum. Either way, he hasn't been helpful at all, his meta is garbage and I don't feel bad saying that.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Chumbo »

Also, he's been given a day and he hasn't actually made any reads or anything clear.