donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:32 am

Post by donkihott »

I'm not I wanted to see what are your scumreads, if lone was one of them I would've pursue him on day2 if you flipped town. However it seems like we have completely the opposite reads so it is not going to work out.

Sorry if it seems like a rude mockery, it's just how I write :D I mean no harm haha
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:34 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 324, catboi wrote:for reference, here's a game that just finished where Not_Mafia voted all 3 members of the mafia on day 1: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85197

So listen to him about donkihott tomorrow.
He has 20 000 posts, no surprise if he got the mafia at some point by randomly saying names :D :D
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:35 am

Post by catboi »

As a final point of reference: Look at the difference in how Lone talks to me vs. how donkihott taunts to me. Lone is unsure, apologetic, but paranoid. donkihott is taunting me because he knows he's getting a townie killed and he's gloating about it.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:37 am

Post by catboi »

In post 326, donkihott wrote:
In post 324, catboi wrote:for reference, here's a game that just finished where Not_Mafia voted all 3 members of the mafia on day 1: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85197

So listen to him about donkihott tomorrow.
He has 20 000 posts, no surprise if he got the mafia at some point by randomly saying names :D :D
Scum attempting to discredit his read. Like they always do.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:38 am

Post by donkihott »

If these references mean much to you then exactly this should clear me. In first game as scum I played that card of being unsure and I won. Here take that link and shove it.. in your search bar https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84852 :D
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:38 am

Post by catboi »

I wish he wouldn't do this in newbie games but I've tried to use words and it's not like I get listened to anyway.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:39 am

Post by catboi »

In post 329, donkihott wrote:If these references mean much to you then exactly this should clear me. In first game as scum I played that card of being unsure and I won. Here take that link and shove it.. in your search bar https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84852 :D
You're saying you wouldn't change your approach at all?
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:40 am

Post by donkihott »

Ofc I'm going to discredit it :D You are trying to push that I'm scum while I'm not :lol:
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:42 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 331, catboi wrote:
In post 329, donkihott wrote:If these references mean much to you then exactly this should clear me. In first game as scum I played that card of being unsure and I won. Here take that link and shove it.. in your search bar https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84852 :D
You're saying you wouldn't change your approach at all?
It worked, why should I change it, hell its my 3rd game I have plenty of time to change my playstyle. If I was scum and you were on the verge of being killed I wouldn't even communicate with you atm, I'm just having fun.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:44 am

Post by donkihott »

I'll see how ppl react to my playstyle as town now and may use it for my next scum game :p
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:49 am

Post by catboi »

Inmteresting, I'm reading and I see you going on with similar taunting but it's all directed at your partner as distancing.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:53 am

Post by catboi »

It's hard because I'm looking at your town game now, and while I see you giving people a similar level of atittude and are very impatient, you also put in a lot more reasoning that I'm really not seeing here. Like what actual reason do you have for thinking I am scum this game?
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:59 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 335, catboi wrote:Inmteresting, I'm reading and I see you going on with similar taunting but it's all directed at your partner as distancing.
Who's the partner in this case?
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:00 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 335, catboi wrote:Inmteresting, I'm reading and I see you going on with similar taunting but it's all directed at your partner as distancing.
Shhh now when you flip red ppl will know I'm your partner.
In post 336, catboi wrote:It's hard because I'm looking at your town game now, and while I see you giving people a similar level of atittude and are very impatient, you also put in a lot more reasoning that I'm really not seeing here. Like what actual reason do you have for thinking I am scum this game?
Well I was actually trying to fake a thought process and seem like I'm really trying :D :D Well you were accusing everyone who seemed suspicious of marci's posts, you are defending not_mafia and he is clearly on your side and saying I'm the obv scum which for a fact I know is just false and hilarious cuz "not_mafia is a great town player, catches all mafia on round 1 blah blah" :D So yea I don't have solid reads and reasons but I find you suspicious, other people find you suspicious etc etc
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:03 am

Post by catboi »

Err, what? In that game it was battle mage. Here if he's scum it's chumbo or you is my guess.

Anyway, muh, if you still SR me, please don't hammer me yet, I want to finish questioning donkihott. I want to clarify my read of him.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:04 am

Post by catboi »

In post 338, donkihott wrote:Well I was actually trying to fake a thought process and seem like I'm really trying :D :D Well you were accusing everyone who seemed suspicious of marci's posts, you are defending not_mafia and he is clearly on your side and saying I'm the obv scum which for a fact I know is just false and hilarious cuz "not_mafia is a great town player, catches all mafia on round 1 blah blah" :D So yea I don't have solid reads and reasons but I find you suspicious, other people find you suspicious etc etc
So you think I'm scum for defending people? And that I'm partnered with one of them? Do I have that right?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 312, donkihott wrote:
In post 310, Not_Mafia wrote:donkihott is obvscum

Ahahahahashahhahahahahaahahahahha just quit this game bro hahahahaah
In post 313, donkihott wrote:@catboi do you have any real arguments against people instead of being aggressive towards you?
My suspects are {you, lone, ?marci} idk about marcistar anymore but she did get quiet after the focus shifted on you instead of her.

If not_mafia is as you say "really good as town" this means he is the other scum lmao.
This is super obvscum faking confidence
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:19 am

Post by donkihott »

In post 340, catboi wrote:
In post 338, donkihott wrote:Well I was actually trying to fake a thought process and seem like I'm really trying :D :D Well you were accusing everyone who seemed suspicious of marci's posts, you are defending not_mafia and he is clearly on your side and saying I'm the obv scum which for a fact I know is just false and hilarious cuz "not_mafia is a great town player, catches all mafia on round 1 blah blah" :D So yea I don't have solid reads and reasons but I find you suspicious, other people find you suspicious etc etc
So you think I'm scum for defending people? And that I'm partnered with one of them? Do I have that right?
You literally quoted my answer and asked a question I already answered in the quote lmao.
In post 341, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 312, donkihott wrote:
In post 310, Not_Mafia wrote:donkihott is obvscum

Ahahahahashahhahahahahaahahahahha just quit this game bro hahahahaah
In post 313, donkihott wrote:@catboi do you have any real arguments against people instead of being aggressive towards you?
My suspects are {you, lone, ?marci} idk about marcistar anymore but she did get quiet after the focus shifted on you instead of her.

If not_mafia is as you say "really good as town" this means he is the other scum lmao.
This is super obvscum faking confidence
:D :D you forgot to quote :
...not_mafia and he is clearly on your side and saying I'm the obv scum which for a fact I know is just false and hilarious cuz "not_mafia is a great town player, catches all mafia on round 1 blah blah" :D ...

haha , my dude you are not as good as you think you are ;)
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:23 am

Post by donkihott »

@not_mafia Oh great master, tell us, the ignorant ones, if I'm scum, who is my partner
:lol: :lol: :lol:
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:24 am

Post by catboi »

In post 342, donkihott wrote:
In post 340, catboi wrote:
You literally quoted my answer and asked a question I already answered in the quote lmao.
I wanted you to clarify, to be sure. In your experience, do mafia teammates behave with each other the way I am behaving toward them?
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:29 am

Post by donkihott »

My experience is too small to give a proper answer
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:43 am

Post by catboi »

That's a complete dodge - in both your previous games, you saw scum distance heavily from each other, once you did it yourself with your teammate: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=84658 https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=84852

It's not impossible for teammates to defend each other, but why put myself into the spotlight to defend a much more vulnerable partner in such an obvious way? I simply wouldn't do it. And you have no reason to think mafia would play the way I am.

Sure, sometimes scum hard defend their partners as a WIFOM play, but it's fairly rare. I certainly wouldn't obviously tie myself to a partner when I'm already under pressure. And I believe you to be more capable of decent reasoning than that - your town game shows you trying to actually figure things out and explain them. There's none of that here. Your avoiding that answer seals the deal because you don't want to address the very obvious issue with your reasoning.

VOTE: donkihott
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:45 am

Post by catboi »

I claim Vanilla town, I got what I wanted, feel free to hammer me.

elim order:

donkihott > chumbo > muh (if donki is mafia)
donkihott > ninetales > chumbo (if donki is town)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:48 am

Post by catboi »

Fun fact: I was actually scum with Not_Mafia once, a long time ago. I bussed him and won: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=63339

(looking at that game, I did fake frustration similarly to what I'm doing now, but I wrote better, longer posts. What little ability I had with words has left me)
donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:50 am

Post by donkihott »

Lmao. in my first game I hammered the scum so early it wasn't enough time for defending and so on. On the 2nd game I was the scum. So what dodging bs are you talking about lmao.

Also my town game "shows" that after D1 when I have 0 info to play with. So your arguments while trying desperately to denigrate me are falling apart :)