donkihott
donkihott
Goon
donkihott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:41 am

Post by donkihott »

I'm fine with lone being outed as well (even though prefer them in a different order) don't vote me the next day if he turns red :D
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:45 am

Post by catboi »

In post 373, Not_Mafia wrote:Catboi if you vote lone I will declare intent
I really don't know what good self-pres does when I'm getting tunneled like this. But I want to talk with muh first regardless.

muh
, what are your current reads? Do you still scumread me? If I get hammered and flip town, who would you suspect? If Lone flips town, who is mafia? If he's scum, who would be his partner?
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:57 am

Post by muh316 »

Reads are pretty much the same. I'm still hesitant to eliminate you since the biggest case against you is the hard-defending of Marci which I'm still unsure of as a reason to eliminate. However given that you've already claimed, it makes it easier for me to vote you out since you're either VT or Scum.

If you flip town, I would suspect donkihott for the opportunisic vote and Lone (by proccess of elimination).
If you flip scum, there's definitely going to be eyes on Marci, possibly Not_Mafia.

If Lone flips town, I would move on to you for a D2 elim.
If Lone flips scum, I wouldn't necessary have scumreads as I would have townreads on certain people.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:57 am

Post by muh316 »

What's with the last minute change of heart?
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:03 am

Post by muh316 »

In post 374, catboi wrote:What reason was there to expect any sort of adjustment?
A replacement could have given us a fresh perspective on the game. I've seen wagons completely change in the last few hours of a game when a strong case is presented.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:16 am

Post by catboi »

I don't have faith in a magic replacement. Fresh perspective won't help when people are stubborn and uncommunicative.

Not going to self-preservation vote then. No desire to go through this all over again. You can wait on a replacement if you like.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 378, muh316 wrote:
I think catboi is town and would prefer a lone elim
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Chumbo »

In post 381, Not_Mafia wrote:
Do you think Lone is likely to be scum?
Cute is just non meat speak for tender. -Ythan
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No one is likely to be scum, it's a 25% chance
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Chumbo »

With that logic why not just hammer catboi?
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by Chumbo »

I mean as an educated guess do you think Lone is scummy?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't remember who he is
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I ISO'd him, meh, I think catboi is townier

But you're welcome to see the light and vote Donkey Kong
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Chumbo »

In post 386, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't remember who he is
Really? :igmeou:

I'll stay on catboi.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 381, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 386, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't remember who he is
So you preferred to eliminate someone who you hadn't even bothered to take a look at during that point in time.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by marcistar »

I hope so, he would definitely give the most information. We'd get information about you, Not_Mafia, Ninetails, Donki. What would we get from Lone? He's already claimed and his interactions would be much more confusing to sift through. I'm not convinced that Lone is scum.

how would this give any surefire info on any of us if there hasnt been any night phases yet? also uhh where did lone claim? i dont remember it

No it's not, as either alignment you did this to shape marci's view against pickles and for you.

did he actually? :sob: i trusted him but what if hes playing me like a violin, i didnt see this ty.. but i dont think hes scum anyways. but ill keep my mind open. :P

Don't go after marci or Not_Mafia if I get flipped, that's all I ask.

isnt it bad to say these sorts of things if you're town? :oops: i know mafia likes to get pr down, but its also helpful for mafia to get "most likely towns". with this sentence you said, i only really think a mafia would say that (as they're trying to get some people to be focused on for later phases instead of their partners)

idk about marcistar anymore but she did get quiet after the focus shifted on you instead of her.

sorry about that :sweat_smile: i kinda forgot about the game because i was playing games and now i have school again :roll:

Being VT makes it easy as well.

the way you say this, it seems like you think vt being lynched doesnt matter. doesn't every life matter?

2 full days isn't as much time as you're thinking it is, and there's no chance of adjusting! Everything I post gets discredited by the people voting me, you hardly interact, not_mafia isn't going to persuade anyonemarcistar doesn't really have reads and is being attacked by the people voting me for the same bad reasoning, pickles is being replaced and I doubt his replacement will change anything. - even if the replacement defends me, the people voting me will just call them scum for defending me, Lol.

I don't scumread Lone and don't want to vote there because if he flips town we just end up repeating day 1 over again and I have the same scummy people trying to vote me for bad reasons. Like, I never do this normally, I think it's good to fight as much as possible, but I'm sick of having to defend myself like this when nothing gets through, probably because I'm arguing with scum most of the time. I think the only way people will be convinced of my scumread is by me dying.

What reason was there to expect any sort of adjustment?

the way catboi says this i think hes frustrated as town LOL guys i feel so bad, cheer up!

it makes it easier for me to vote you out since you're either VT or Scum.

i dont like this muh, dont vt lives matter too? we cant just eliminate every vt we come across because then mafia would have an upper hand. This makes it seem like you wouldn't mind doing that..? :roll: :roll:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by marcistar »

As for reads

I don't think
chumbo
would be scum, nothing seems
off
from their messages so I townread them.

I thought pao was more townie, and even thought
dokinot
makes me a bit frustrated, i don't really scumread them. i dont townread them either tho.

Lone,
i dont townread, but its only slight scumread. I find something weird about how theres like a chunk of time where he suddenly uses emojis like omf thats my style wtf :roll: the other posts from them dont really give vibes that they would be super into emojis.. do you like emojis lone? Oh yeah also, what do you think about pickles? i remember you calling them town once but i cant remember if that has changed at all? (i think the change in style then was a bit weird, which is why its slight scumread)

Muh
i think is scum, tho its a bit hard to tell because hes kinda inactive. Yeah sometimes inactives are town, but also sometimes mafia just like to stick hard to excuses. I think I would push them if they were on a bit more its so hard for me to catch them :rofl: just thinking about everybody, he's the one who stands out the most to me (so i think hes scum). I would switch my vote onto them, but I townread catboi and dont want him to die :pleading_face:

i'm too annoyed and biased against
ninetales
at this point to make a read. but obv i think shes scum :roll: or she has a really bad case of tunnel vision

I still think
not_mafia
is town who just acts like jester so i townread them. they dont seem like they have scum intentions imo.

pickles
i kinda scumread a bit too, tho its more of just vibes.. nothing concrete rlly.

in case i have to mention again, i townread
catboi
because i think hes just genuinely frustrated town. I know town gets like that sometimes, and hes an se so i think if he was scum he wouldnt "blow up" (is that a good term for it?) like this.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 390, marcistar wrote:i dont like this muh, dont vt lives matter too? we cant just eliminate every vt we come across because then mafia would have an upper hand. This makes it seem like you wouldn't mind doing that..?
Statistically speaking town does better when there's an elimination rather than a no-elim. It seems counterproductive but there's more info on that here https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... limination
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 392, muh316 wrote:
In post 390, marcistar wrote:i dont like this muh, dont vt lives matter too? we cant just eliminate every vt we come across because then mafia would have an upper hand. This makes it seem like you wouldn't mind doing that..?
Statistically speaking town does better when there's an elimination rather than a no-elim. It seems counterproductive but there's more info on that here https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... limination
mmhmm statistics statistics, but what you said really seems like "i dont care if they're vt" hes claimed, is a vt claim the best thing to go for now in your opinion? it seems like you want to vote him badly..

its still a town role, if he actually shows up as it thats a less number for us.

it doesnt matter
when
he claimed, do you think his reaction was a legit one that town would pull or something scum would fabricate? is he more likely to be what he said he is or not?

i would rather not take the risk since i trust that his vt claim is truthful. vts being easy to vote out shouldnt be a thing.. we dont only need prs alive, vts are useful too :roll:

:oops: :oops: you scum? we wanna keep alive town not kill them.

theres always could be other options.. but why in the world would you wanna go for a vt claim?? just because its not a pr? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what did you think of the claim :evil:
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by muh316 »

I don't townread catboi like you, so from my point of view, the best case scenario is we catch scum. Worst case scenario is we lose a vanilla role.

Now if catboi had claimed to be something like a cop or jailkeeper, then they're either the most valuable role in the game or scum. That choice is a lot harder to make.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by marcistar »

i think you're just making reads that are too easy and also sliding along as inactive tbh :roll:

Towny: Chumbo, Pickles
Nuetral: Not_Mafia, Ninetales, donkihott
Scum Lean: Catboi, Marci, LoneMarkhor

i dont see where u said ur reasons for "towny" and "neutral"?? would you please explain scummy? :P and the scum reads look like whats just been talked about alot :lol:

me and catboi have been "scum buddies" according to most people, for a long ass time :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: and lone was also getting attacked by me and pickles (i think its the only big motion thing other then me and catboi??) :oops: i thought an se can make better reads? but you're just coasting along right? :oops: :oops: :oops:

or maybe im just putting too much trust in catboi, but i really dont think i am.
or maybe ur just close minded at anything that isnt attention worthy :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

but deep down, i really just think you're trying to get approval from town by doing what most agree with :oops:
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 393, marcistar wrote:what did you think of the claim
In my opinion, the claim was completely unnecessary. It's WIFOM to me since it could be scumCatboi trying a desperate appeal to emotion before getting eliminated or townCatboi genuinely frustrated. That's why I'm not taking it to be alignment indicative.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by marcistar »

In my opinion, the claim was completely unnecessary. It's WIFOM to me since it could be scumCatboi trying a desperate appeal to emotion before getting eliminated or townCatboi genuinely frustrated. That's why I'm not taking it to be alignment indicative.

i think either way, somebody being so close to being voted out like he is would obviously have alot of emotions..

you dont want it to be alignment indicative, but dont you think if scum was trying to appeal it would feel dirtier then if town was trying to appeal? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 397, marcistar wrote:you dont want it to be alignment indicative, but dont you think if scum was trying to appeal it would feel dirtier then if town was trying to appeal?
I don't know what you mean by a claim feeling dirtier.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 395, marcistar wrote:me and catboi have been "scum buddies" according to most people, for a long ass time and lone was also getting attacked by me and pickles (i think its the only big motion thing other then me and catboi??) i thought an se can make better reads? but you're just coasting along right?
Just because my reads align with others doesn't mean I'm coasting. I was away during New Years and that's when the two big wagons of the game developed. What "better reads" did you hope for? What better reads have the other two SE in this game made so far?