Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Ahsoka »

You've literally been going Menalque/Ahsoka for a while now. You are not that oblivious, or are you trying to do a Dkkoba/Noraa move and acting like something cum cases cant be made on "town"
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Ahsoka »

scum*
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:37 am

Post by clidd »

You are digging your own grave, I am doing nothing.

I’ve already explained the reasons for suspecting you, more than once, but I’m not expanding at all in public as I could have.

My scumgame is nothing compared to yours, so I don't know what the purpose was to quote that old game from your alt.

And I don't care about appearances, unlike you who are spamming in public as if you want to show that you're being towny.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1495, Ahsoka wrote:@Alisae - Clidd has setup a situation where if I'm misfaded, they have Menalque setup to be misfaded too, so I don't think it's Menalque.
Great if Clidd is scum come flip Mena then. If your read is correct, Mena should flip town right?
Because I townread both of you and if I'm townreading scum then Mena should flip town
Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Alisae »

If I don't start seeing Mena votes I am going to start throwing a tantrum
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Alisae »

Like how can it seems like the entire game, scumread this slot, but not want to vote it
like the fuck is going on?
GTKAS
| here.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:43 am

Post by clidd »

I have a guess, but it's ogi, so no.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:44 am

Post by clidd »

I still want to see him posting before any votes on him.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:55 am

Post by clidd »

Btw, Alisae, what is your take on Ahsoka?
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Kanna »

holy buckets... is that 20 pages

i’m catching up now
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1482, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1375, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1024, Kanna wrote:
In post 959, Ahsoka wrote:Hood, not really what he’s said, but
he’s using it as like a private PT
, and it does look town spewwy, but I did go through a decent amount of this day thinking he could be scum, and I told him in the PT

I tinfoiled him as scum with ABR early in the day, then I just told him a few hours ago actually that I was suspicious of him.
He’s almost posting too much in the neighborhood.

I don’t understand how he was able to do so much in this game, I’m struggling to get reads.
this is probably the most scummy thing to come out in relation to you, clidd.
if i know you, this is exactly what scum!clidd does here
-- fabricate a bunch of analysis and wallposts to get your neighbour to townread you for effort, don't you agree? also something interesting is that scum always post more in their neighbourhoods to pocket > town according to lunacy. i tried looking for that post and couldn't find it, but at least morning was in that game so she can verify that fact
uhm, excuse me.
In post 1356, clidd wrote:Even if you don't think I'm town, it doesn't make sense to think I'm scum spamming my thoughts and developing my speculations/solve in a genuine way on the hood.

You may even find it inconsistent how I'm thinking as town, but you would hardly accept my line of reasoning as malicious, especially on the topic of you/Menalque.

Gonna repost this because I think it's the best case.
also...the heck, no, you can’t use my case against clidd after shading me like that and the fact that i may like clidd, NO
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1123, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what

why would I feel guilty about pocketing Kanna
:dead:
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1156, Ahsoka wrote:this just looks tmi to me
this i didn't like. i'm pretty sure the meaning of tmi is common knowledge and the fact that you thought that was tmi tells me you probably didn't read it at first. so you were just going to a predetermined conclusion that you wanted to scumread me
In post 1114, Ahsoka wrote:Kanna/MT I think have a decent chance of having scum within them. Kanna's posts have been coasty, and the scum reads they have I don't like. It seems like they're putting the reads out there specifically so that those reads are out there this game.
the read of "coasty" and "writing thoughts just so they're out there" is... pretty bad cause they can be applied to anyone. like where? and why? and why not anyone else? and writing thoughts out is just how you play the game... "i townread everyone else" is fine, but feels like you just had to fabricate some shade in
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:33 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1511, Kanna wrote:
In post 1123, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what

why would I feel guilty about pocketing Kanna
:dead:

feel pockited pls
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1218, Hopkirk wrote:purely from the readslist it'd be Kanna as more sus
why? the reads or because clidd wrote more words than me? and i find it strange you say i'm a hard townread, but you're also sideshading me; it doesn't feel like you really want to townread me

why are you townreading ahsoka so hard?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:36 am

Post by clidd »

Ahsoka is scum, just vote her.

We can deal with Menalque when he's back.
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Kanna »

oh pooky, i think i'd be happy to die in your pocket. "we share a soul"? "hectic level soul mason plus isis level love"

x_x dead

p-edit: i am thinking that way too, but i'll finish reading first. am thinking {ahsoka, hopkirk} right now
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Kanna »

also i have decided to let uncrowned into my heart. i truthfully wasn't ready before, but i think i see the light now. uncrowned, you were probably just having fun with your posting, right?

let's make up >_<
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:42 am

Post by clidd »

It is not yet possible to resolve by association imo, so I'm not sure about Hopkirk and I believe that his last sequence of posts was slightly towny (I still have to answer his questions).

I'm more sure on Ahsoka, individually.
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1229, Hopkirk wrote:i think my townread on mena is largely sheeping one of my scumreads giving a meta townread
should probably
reevaluate that

i'm townreading Kanna in a large part because i'm assuming pooky is serious about ~99% townreading
In post 1231, Hopkirk wrote:whether you're town or scum, that's why Kanna is a hard TR for me
also is this read really that significant to you, that if pooky deadsays i'm town, that just means i am, but you don't think my content is townie? that's a bit strange
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:44 am

In post 1517, Kanna wrote:also i have decided to let uncrowned into my heart. i truthfully wasn't ready before, but i think i see the light now. uncrowned, you were probably just having fun with your posting, right?

let's make up >_<
I trust you if you are sure. welcome to our Townblock Uncrowned :3
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1245, Morning Tweet wrote:why the HECK does Hop think im trying to pocket him? Hop why??

That's all I got to say rn i wanna watch my movie ok later
i also agree with this, i don't feel any pockety vibes from morning > hopkirk, i'm wondering if this is some fake!paranoia. feels a bit overplayed
In post 1212, Hopkirk wrote:can you sell me 100% on MT? i kind of get pockety vibes since it feels like they townread me a lot in how we're interacting/how they're looking at the thread but i'm not sure how overtly it comes through in their posting? i'd be annoyed with myself if i ignored the possibility of being pocketed, but i want to make them part of my townblock
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1255, Uncrowned wrote:speaking of kanna

my sweet, the fact that you've posted so little is mildly concerning
i said i was busy yesterday! you don't have to miss me that much, ya know...
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:49 am

In post 1516, Kanna wrote:oh pooky, i think i'd be happy to die in your pocket. "we share a soul"? "hectic level soul mason plus isis level love"

x_x dead

p-edit: i am thinking that way too, but i'll finish reading first. am thinking {ahsoka, hopkirk} right now

oh pooky, i think i'd be happy to die in your pocket. "we share a soul"? "hectic level soul mason plus isis level love"x_x deadp-edit: i am thinking that way too, but i'll finish reading first. am thinking {ahsoka, hopkirk} right now
Did I ever tell you this? I might not have but I think you should know this.

During Menagerie you started out thinking Isis was scum but then there was this sequence of posts where you two found each other and it culminated in the post that now sits in your signature.

That exchange was something so beautiful it made me cry every time I read it, and I read it more than once. I knew then that I had little to no shot of winning vs Isis in that gladiate but was glad in my heart for witnessing something so beautiful.

She called it borderline cheating when I talked to her about it later, but I don't think creating beauty in this world can be cheating.

What you call guilt - I do not think of as that - I think it is more of the act of pure love, something that is so wonderfully beautiful it must come from one whose heart is pure and wonderful.

What is a soul read? It's when you see something so beautiful it makes tears form in your eyes and your heart knows that it has found something beautiful. That is very rare, I'm so glad you are here with me.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1262, Hopkirk wrote:@Clidd - in why is Ashoka so high in your townreads? I'm not sure how that level of confidence vibes with you just telling me:
And I would not recommend putting Ahsoka in your townblock. It is a tricky slot to read rn.
yesterday. I know it was before the claim, but it feels weird that FL is saying they got pockety vibes from you when it was a hidden PT, then your read on him went down after it was revealed. Was it just a TR to soft the PT at this point? You say 'personal reasons' as the why.

Otherwise 649 gives townvibes after skimming a couple of Clidd's scumgames to see whether they like to TR partners, but giving up because they didn't really do any wall reads in the ones I looked at, and the mods didn't put flips into the opening post :(. The townread on Menal feels good from Clidd.

@Clidd - how are you feeling about uncrowned now? I didn't like earlier when you had them as a top scumread, there was a wagon, you didn't vote them, then you joined the counterwagon they started on a lesser scumread. It's almost too scummy to be scum if scum-uncrowned, but it would also directly line up with an uncrowned-partner's incentives since FL could have hammered if you voted i think?
What did you mean by 'uncrowned was willing to fight for a living' in terms of good content? I didn't get that impression and I'm not following the read pivot. .
Thinking about that, 'I don't want to wagon them because they might fight' seems like something scum are less likely to say in thread about town.
POE in 817 is kinda eh on potential partners. Only overt/safe partner here would be Menal which seems a bit too overt so idk. Feels like more paranoia than I usually see scum have over a partner in terms of switching the read strength quite often after towncasing.
Not sure if i see partners at this point except the possible openwolfing pairing with uncrowned which feels too easy idk
Kanna townread is nice
eh like the posts about MT's posting, seemingly genuine rethinking, and Menal.
the more i think i'm wrong about uncrowned and clidd, the more i think scum is just trying to run away with the arguments i've already set. ahsoka also never implied pockety feelings in the pt. i said that, because i know clidd and felt like that's the kind of thing scum!clidd would do

also that read of clidd showing bias to uncrowned and not giving me the same courtesy only works if you are me and you know i'm town, or you hardread me as town. but i don't think you were really hard reading me as town