Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1743, Luca Blight wrote:Maybe I'm paranoid, but I could see Not_Mafia bussing Nero with the intent of incriminating Momrangal.
Also, this post makes me think its a Luca-NM pairing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:24 am

Post by Bypasser Catcher »

like where are u at etc.
I catch banned users.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1769, Luca Blight wrote:
@Norwegian:
Is Nero the type to get salty as Town like this?
In their scum game with me they never got voted for their inactivity so i don't know if they get overly salty as scum.
I don't usually put much stock in this sort of AtE.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:24 am

wrt catchup, how much have you not read.
I catch banned users.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1774, Bypasser Catcher wrote:when do you expect you will be done with catching up sufficiently enough?
im not going to catchup and waste my time if I'm just gonna get eliminated and tunneled on for the rest of the game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1775, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1743, Luca Blight wrote:Maybe I'm paranoid, but I could see Not_Mafia bussing Nero with the intent of incriminating Momrangal.
This only makes sense if you're also scum.

Because I'm 'defending' her from being scum with you.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:25 am

In post 1779, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1774, Bypasser Catcher wrote:when do you expect you will be done with catching up sufficiently enough?
im not going to catchup and waste my time if I'm just gonna get eliminated and tunneled on for the rest of the game.
If you aren't going to help others discern your alignment then I don't see a reason to cease the path to your elimination then.
I catch banned users.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The only reason you're getting run up in the first place is precisely because you're not catching up or giving much of value in terms of interaction with the game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1780, Luca Blight wrote:

ok but this says nothing about Mom

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Andresvmb »

What I had in the back of my mind is that if Not_Mafia flipped Scum, one of Hayker/Luca was bussing for Town cred. The votes toward the end there when I was asking Norwegian questions were somewhat sudden and didn’t seem completely natural. But I also thought it was interesting that such a hard to read slot in Not_Mafia was so easily garnering votes. I simply dislike most arguments about voting because of play style.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:27 am

There's a big reason I am moreso suspicious of Nero atm and it does have to do with their reads list -> i wanna say this and let it simmer over the thread before I move on and give more info, but there is a low chance of me moving off of this unless something significant happens.
I catch banned users.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1782, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
The only reason you're getting run up in the first place is precisely because you're not catching up or giving much of value in terms of interaction with the game.
u didn't give me a chance u stupid fuck. u voted me as soon as i got back.

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Andresvmb »

You’re also completely ignoring the views Nero is actually giving. Like they called me, quiet and Luca Scum. You could ask about that for example.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because you had a vote on you, you were unable to catch up to the game?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1785, Bypasser Catcher wrote:There's a big reason I am moreso suspicious of Nero atm and it does have to do with their reads list -> i wanna say this and let it simmer over the thread before I move on and give more info, but there is a low chance of me moving off of this unless something significant happens.
this is word salad

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1787, Andresvmb wrote:
You’re also completely ignoring the views Nero is actually giving. Like they called me, quiet and Luca Scum. You could ask about that for example.
I think they are really bad reads.
Maybe if he'd elaborate on it i'll comment on them, but otherwise it's just meh.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1788, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because you had a vote on you, you were unable to catch up to the game?
there was way more than one vote on me though. Why should I waste my time if you guys are just gonna eliminate me.

Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:31 am

also can we can the personal insults.

attack the play not the player.
I catch banned users.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I for one actually think it’s incredibly likely that Nero/Luca contains 1 Scum. I did not want Luca in my Town Block because I have some concerns there. This dogged pursuit of Nero means this is probably not TvT.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1791, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1788, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because you had a vote on you, you were unable to catch up to the game?
there was way more than one vote on me though. Why should I waste my time if you guys are just gonna eliminate me.
In post 1749, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1746, Nero Cain wrote:i wasn't until now. if u think getting tunneled on with bad reasoning doesn't have an affect on someones will 2 play then....

but het, I flip town they eliminate you, nm and bypass. GG
Lol, no-one was tunneling - we were literally waiting for you to catch up and share your thoughts. Both Norwegian and I were open to you being Town still and said as much.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1780, Luca Blight wrote:

"im defending mom!"

ok but my accusation was that you and NM were scum, it had nothing to do with Mom. If you and NM were scum arguing that NM was bussing me and then seeing my town flip allows u to walk back ur NM "suspicion" I think its faked.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1793, Andresvmb wrote:I for one actually think it’s incredibly likely that Nero/Luca contains 1 Scum. I did not want Luca in my Town Block because I have some concerns there. This dogged pursuit of Nero means this is probably not TvT.
In that case i'm firmly on the side of Luca here because i think he's suffered enough from losing the 1v1 against me in that newbie.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol thats such a shit reason to town read luca

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Ugh I’m going to take some crap for this but whatever.

VOTE: Luca
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1744, Nero Cain wrote:i mean, im not flipping scum so you guys should start thinking about who is the scum that wagoned me/didn't wagon me.

lynch both nm slots. Thats half the scumteam right there.

Why do you think bypass and NM are scum together? I think only one of them are scum.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.