Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Bypasser Catcher »

In post 2125, Bypasser Catcher wrote:he's lolcatting
and there u have it
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:14 pm

(obvvious joke but powerlim this obv fake)
I catch banned users.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you flip tracker then NM (whom is your main scumread) likely dies so i don't see why you'd be fighting so hard for a game you claimed to not even be all that interested in.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this guy is either scummy as fuck or so biased its sad and funny all at the same time
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:15 pm

when did u see the claim?
I catch banned users.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I mean Nero this is a mistake yeah? You should have outted and condemned Not_Mafia to an execution.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:15 pm

In post 2130, Nero Cain wrote:
this guy is either scummy as fuck or so biased its sad and funny all at the same time
ok see u in gy thread when u whine about how i caught u for "wrong reasons" or whatever salty scum does
I catch banned users.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2116, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 2114, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1979, Momrangal wrote:I disagree on gamma, we got scum pings on the same post for two different reasons
I don't feel like that makes the SR more valid per se. Everyone has their own perspective, and certain things may come off as sketchy generally but have different aspects that people latch on to.
In post 1980, Nero Cain wrote:fine, i'll sheep u on bypass

VOTE: Hayker
In post 1981, Nero Cain wrote:Whats your current solve Titus? NM. Luca, Hayker, Quiet?
In post 1983, Nero Cain wrote:these are ppl that I don't townread-the players on my wagon.
These posts by Nero kinda seem natural. It reminds me of how he formed his reads in LN 230. I still am concerned about his noticing the NM claim without a clear reason for paying attention to it, but I think the things Titus and Nero are saying rn resonate with me enough for me to look past that rn.
how is that not a major red flag
It kinda is, but the things I'm seeing meet/exceed the feeling I have on that and I was pretty confident about my read (I will not say tunneled because I didn't take a lot of prompting to reconsider, it just took hitting the right note for me) so I want to take a step back
this is the part of my play that I'm pretty sure you may not be familiar with that is a staple of my play, which is my sudden shifts in how I view things based on seemingly random influences. You wanna know part of why I have Terezi from Homestuck as my pfp? It's because I consider my playstyle to be aptly described by the classpect pairing "Bard of Mind" (one who destroys through logic, but has unstable logic within themselves).
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not that I wasn't interested in it its just that I hadn't read the 30 pages I missed over the weekend and then u clowns started tunneling me and I was like "fuk this noise"

quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by quiet »

huh I guess the nero wagon was viable after all.

I may have had very light reasons to vote Nero when I jumped on the wagon from Hayker, but I am exceptionally happy to be on this wagon right now. My vote stays. Don't buy the claim whatsoever. The only progression I saw was anger at everyone voting them -> depression self vote -> no point in bargaining -> acceptance of their fate. But also I know for a fact I don't like playing with angry players, and that might be coloring my read. I didn't have the time I wanted to read over old games, but I'm satisfied enough with what has been said.

Plus I'm with Norfolk, and a few others. This sure as hell seems to provide a lot more info than Hayker's elim.

Also the gamestate seemed to change pretty seriously since I last posted. Today was some early susses, then an almost casual hammer on NM, a slow moving, stalled out wagon on Hayker, then whatever the hell the last 20something pages have been of fighting over Nero's slot. Three very different wagons.

Does anyone have a take on why the game slowed down when Hayker was up? Is it just because it wasn't a very exciting elim?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Like I don’t understand how you saw the allegedly bogus Claim and didn’t simply condemn it. For a D1 that would have been pretty good. Sure maybe you wanted some additional content but when you started to see that the wagon was faltering and was going against Hayker why not put it then? The trade-off is absolutely worth it.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:18 pm

gamma

step back

realize ur tryign to way too big brain what is right in front of you.

nero has way too many logical inconsistencies with their actions vs their words at this point to say they are town.
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:19 pm

In post 2136, quiet wrote:huh I guess the nero wagon was viable after all.

I may have had very light reasons to vote Nero when I jumped on the wagon from Hayker, but I am exceptionally happy to be on this wagon right now. My vote stays. Don't buy the claim whatsoever. The only progression I saw was anger at everyone voting them -> depression self vote -> no point in bargaining -> acceptance of their fate. But also I know for a fact I don't like playing with angry players, and that might be coloring my read. I didn't have the time I wanted to read over old games, but I'm satisfied enough with what has been said.

Plus I'm with Norfolk, and a few others. This sure as hell seems to provide a lot more info than Hayker's elim.

Also the gamestate seemed to change pretty seriously since I last posted. Today was some early susses, then an almost casual hammer on NM, a slow moving, stalled out wagon on Hayker, then whatever the hell the last 20something pages have been of fighting over Nero's slot. Three very different wagons.

Does anyone have a take on why the game slowed down when Hayker was up? Is it just because it wasn't a very exciting elim?
weekend prob
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:19 pm

In post 2135, Nero Cain wrote:its not that I wasn't interested in it its just that I hadn't read the 30 pages I missed over the weekend and then u clowns started tunneling me and I was like "fuk this noise"
when did u see the NM claim?
I catch banned users.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2132, Andresvmb wrote:I mean Nero this is a mistake yeah? You should have outted and condemned Not_Mafia to an execution.
yeah I was fakeclaiming. im still town though. pls vote me.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2136, quiet wrote:Does anyone have a take on why the game slowed down when Hayker was up? Is it just because it wasn't a very exciting elim?
If Nero is scum then i wager it's because Hayker was a wagon on a lurking town slot so scum didn't bother trying to defend him, hence the dull and unexciting gameplay.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nero isn't scum u dense fuck

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: nero

Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:22 pm

when u call out the lolcatting correctly lmfaooo
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:23 pm

part of me wants to force this through now so ppl dont get cold feet later and let scum walk free, another part of me wants to let ppl put their last words in before the flip.
I catch banned users.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 2132, Andresvmb wrote:I mean Nero this is a mistake yeah? You should have outted and condemned Not_Mafia to an execution.
Is it worth outing a PR to catch scum? Is there a guarantee that there is only one Tracker PR? Cause if we can use this to sort NM sooner than waiting for that weak every other night BS, I'm all for it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think i have to be eliminated @ this point so bad town can move on and the longer I stay in the game scum can just use me to hedge. The meta reads on me were all kindas of awful though.

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Sigh. Well I can’t say that I think this day is going to end any differently.