Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 2198, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2195, Bypasser Catcher wrote:wheres the andres who voted outside of a 1v1 in a lylo situation?
I’m not afraid to hammer. It’s not that. I just think this is a mistake.
I vibe with this
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2038, Rannygazoo wrote:Let’s spare a replacement from having to read 82 pages and just elim Hayker’s slot
I have legit scumvibes from the slot but this is fine too
In post 2040, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2039, Nero Cain wrote:I mean im not saying its the case to end all cases but scum being an opinionless void and buddying up to players is a thing. I don't care about your opinion b/c you also thought my case on scum Taylor was bad in our last game so WTF do u know?
A single wrong read and you're going to act like i'm clueless.
Since when did you become such an ass?
he's kinda always like this, earlier on I felt like he was being pissy in a whiny way but recently he actually feels more pointed.
In post 2044, Nero Cain wrote:was reading BCs iso and came across this
In post 955, Momrangal wrote:The points against NM is fair though, and I'm aware of cheekys preferences and NMs disposition to games but I would hate to lynch on policy, which is what it does kinda feel like to me
if NM is indeed scum then this post makes Mom look pretty bad
I had similar feeling on this when I first read it, I think that mom's read progression on you was actually quite natural, enough to outweigh my previous scumvibes on her.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2193, quiet wrote:
In post 2182, Andresvmb wrote:Here’s my issue with your logic here. You are quite certain that Not_Mafia is Scum and making a false Role claim correct? So why are you happy about your Nero vote again? Nero is so sure Not_Mafia is Scum, they fakeclaimed Not_Mafia’s role in frustration. So clearly they’re not aligned as Scum.
This was not my read whatsoever. I read them as either distancing, or trying to claim that NM had faked the tracker claim, that he was the real tracker all along.

Or are you saying this is VT fakeclaiming a PR???

I elim that anyway.
You really think Nero went this hard with the distancing tactic in a game as large as this? I don’t know man there’s probably some really sophisticated Scum out there and I’m just bad but that’s not the first thing that comes to mind.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Someone else vote Nero omg
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2068, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:
In post 2065, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I keep reading N_M posts as BC posts before realizing it's not.
That avatar is hypnotic.

I'm switching horses here, because this flip will confirm a lead I want to pursue later.

VOTE: Nero
Alright. What is this lead you want to confirm?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Bypasser Catcher »

no he's being survivalistic mostly.

this is a last ditch effort to get votes off via extreme AtE.
the intent isnt to die at all. its to get the votes off first and foremost.
I catch banned users.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2203, Not_Mafia wrote:Someone else vote Nero omg
don't
I don't have confidence it flips scum rn + I'm trying to read the pages I haven't yet

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

did I mention that quiet was scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

jesus christ, bypass is so bad
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

I said JOYED but Vax is a good shout as well, yes.

Thanks RainyCat.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2205, Bypasser Catcher wrote:no he's being survivalistic mostly.

this is a last ditch effort to get votes off via extreme AtE.
the intent isnt to die at all. its to get the votes off first and foremost.
Exactly, this feels just like how i played the entire room back in a newbie with Luca.
I claimed VT when i got E-1 but pretended that i thought i got hammered. Then i kept stating people should vote me because my flip will prove (town) is scum. And eventually people actually bought my BS.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by quiet »

pedit (I think that's how that phrase works) fair point on the distancing thing. My original impression was this is just a fake pr claim to try and survive, and that's still the vibe I get, but if someone is telling me that VT FAKE FRUSTRATION CLAIMS are a thing, then, shit, I guess that's a thing. I wanted to understand if a real PR would actually come out earlier for the notMafia fake/real/whatever claim. I saw the distancing thing in Bypasser's post and was like, mm, yeah, I guess that could also make sense, it's a reasonable reason for it to happen.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Reverse psychology will make you go a long way with some people.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:50 pm

In post 2208, Nero Cain wrote:jesus christ, bypass is so bad
this isnt the first time i have had scum self vote for me so <3 i recognize it when i see it
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:51 pm

the tactic is to get ppl like gamma to be like "zomg scum would NEVER be this suicidal aha this is impossible to be scum here because it has to just be a frustrated townie!"
I catch banned users.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is y i want to flip already so I don't have to play with a shitlord like u

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2214, Bypasser Catcher wrote:the tactic is to get ppl like gamma to be like "zomg scum would NEVER be this suicidal aha this is impossible to be scum here because it has to just be a frustrated townie!"
I really, really hope you’re right and are Town. I sincerely do. Because then I’ll be the one under pressure and I can deal with that. But I KNOW how annoying you are to eliminate as Scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2136, quiet wrote:huh I guess the nero wagon was viable after all.

I may have had very light reasons to vote Nero when I jumped on the wagon from Hayker, but I am exceptionally happy to be on this wagon right now. My vote stays. Don't buy the claim whatsoever. The only progression I saw was anger at everyone voting them -> depression self vote -> no point in bargaining -> acceptance of their fate. But also I know for a fact I don't like playing with angry players, and that might be coloring my read. I didn't have the time I wanted to read over old games, but I'm satisfied enough with what has been said.

Plus I'm with Norfolk, and a few others. This sure as hell seems to provide a lot more info than Hayker's elim.

Also the gamestate seemed to change pretty seriously since I last posted. Today was some early susses, then an almost casual hammer on NM, a slow moving, stalled out wagon on Hayker, then whatever the hell the last 20something pages have been of fighting over Nero's slot. Three very different wagons.

Does anyone have a take on why the game slowed down when Hayker was up? Is it just because it wasn't a very exciting elim?
thinking about this the Nero wagon in this game seems similar to the Pretentious wagon in LN 230
I'm officially not at all okay with limming Nero Cain today, everyone out of the wagon
VOTE: Hayker
I'd like to go with this, barring another sudden change or someone actually making the PJ wagon sensible to me

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its like playing with a yume that actully posts

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2213, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
this isnt the first time i have had scum self vote for me so <3 i recognize it when i see it
In post 2214, Bypasser Catcher wrote:the tactic is to get ppl like gamma to be like "zomg scum would NEVER be this suicidal aha this is impossible to be scum here because it has to just be a frustrated townie!"
In post 2215, Nero Cain wrote:this is y i want to flip already so I don't have to play with a shitlord like u
^This isn't how town responds to someone they scumread.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:54 pm

In post 2217, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2136, quiet wrote:huh I guess the nero wagon was viable after all.

I may have had very light reasons to vote Nero when I jumped on the wagon from Hayker, but I am exceptionally happy to be on this wagon right now. My vote stays. Don't buy the claim whatsoever. The only progression I saw was anger at everyone voting them -> depression self vote -> no point in bargaining -> acceptance of their fate. But also I know for a fact I don't like playing with angry players, and that might be coloring my read. I didn't have the time I wanted to read over old games, but I'm satisfied enough with what has been said.

Plus I'm with Norfolk, and a few others. This sure as hell seems to provide a lot more info than Hayker's elim.

Also the gamestate seemed to change pretty seriously since I last posted. Today was some early susses, then an almost casual hammer on NM, a slow moving, stalled out wagon on Hayker, then whatever the hell the last 20something pages have been of fighting over Nero's slot. Three very different wagons.

Does anyone have a take on why the game slowed down when Hayker was up? Is it just because it wasn't a very exciting elim?
thinking about this the Nero wagon in this game seems similar to the Pretentious wagon in LN 230
I'm officially not at all okay with limming Nero Cain today, everyone out of the wagon
VOTE: Hayker
I'd like to go with this, barring another sudden change or someone actually making the PJ wagon sensible to me
i am going to have many choice words with you when we are both in dead thread
I catch banned users.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2219, NorwegianboyEE wrote:^This isn't how town responds to someone they scumread.
im sheeping titus

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2215, Nero Cain wrote:this is y i want to flip already so I don't have to play with a shitlord like u
This is childish and I'm here for it but also stop.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:55 pm

In post 2219, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2213, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
^This isn't how town responds to someone they scumread.
yeah thats how scum responds to when I am hardtunneling them and they're big mad they think they are caught for bad reasons. reminds me of tn back in "Meet me in the backrooms" who was so confident in self hammering because i said i hard TR their partner.

(they actually self hammered so the dynamic is different)
I catch banned users.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 2209, chkflip wrote:Thanks RainyCat.
:)
Spoiler:

@Nero so the tracker claim was officially fake? Is that what I'm hearing? Can I get you to either double down or back off the claim?