Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.5

Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (14), (32)

Chara(2)
~ (43), (34)
Venus Mars and Pluto(1)
~ (51)
Starcrossed(1)
~ (89)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (77)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (103)
Firebringer(1)
~ (26), (106)

Not Voting (9): chkflip(0), Lunar Martian(8), Hopkirk(1), Xtoxm(0), Titus(4), Ydrasse(76), Venus Mars and Pluto(4), Gamma Emerald(6), Flavor Leaf(57)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to flip.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:09:34)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Auro »

Egopost
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather
Pronoun: She

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

there he isssssssssss
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by unwnd »

Ydrasse wrote:okay i decided to give the thread some content as a treat + was wondering if you could explain what you mean by scum not being interested in that conversation.

like, uh, judging from 710 i'm assuming that you saying you reading chara correctly means you're correctly reading them as town? what does that like... tell you about what scum want? is it like, town-chara and town-skitter being able to identify each other from talking or not wanting it bc it puts scrutiny on scum-skitter?
I think my Chara read right now is correct yeah. Skitter considering Tweetie/Chara is very odd to me, I'd be borrowing from thoughts already posted here so I'll offer a new perspective. What do scum want the most? To be townread. Like, you can break it down in nuance but townies post and make reads because it's their wincon; vote the scum out. Scum do things to not die/get townies limmed instead, and this game is not deep enough to where I think scum is thinking hard about their interactions. I think most scum teams operate (outside of rare occasions) at an individual level, then they meet halfway. The only way you'd think Chara was scummy is if you disagreed with their reasoning on Tweetie. OK next point: Skitter disagreed. This led to them trading their viewpoints and trying to convince the other.

If I'm scum? Why the fuck do I wanna be involved with that. I'm just gonna let that play out. Scum don't care about townie conversation unless it involves them or it involves their partners. I have no idea why Skitter thought Tweetie/Chara could be SvS because it would be extraordinary reaching from Chara. Elastic hands reaching. Nobody was really thinking about Tweetie since then. We were all about anime and good times around then. Didn't feel like distancing to me at all? I would love for Skitter to explain her thought further once she reads this tbh
Protect yourself from the back of your mind
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

Haaai MT :D

30 pages in 7 hours what even :o

Early scum gutread on Starcrossed, I noted Skitter also scumreading them towards the beginning - do you still carry that scumread Skitter?

-Pluto (auro)
unwnd
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
unwnd
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 769, Ydrasse wrote:or is it just like, they don't want that sort of game content to be talked about at all + wanna fall back on the fun anime times
Yeah furthering this thought

Not necessarily anime just more like didn't really need to say anything. Again, you either think Chara/Tweetie has scum or scum stayed away from something that didn't involve them. I only accept one of these two options lol
Protect yourself from the back of your mind
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah not reading this until tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Firebringer »

My last post wasn’t quite long enough for the standards I am going for on these walls, and I deeply apologize for that. Henceforth the walls be 10 times bigger to keep those pesky scum out of this town. Trust me the walls are going to be excellent.

One thing ive noticed is how many people been pointing to starcrossed scum? Like a lot and I felt and vibed with this early on before I decided to do deep dive. I am wondering if this starts becoming one of those reads everyone jumps on because they hear someone point out “well X is suspicious” and then everyone else is like “yeah that is”, and I think that if you go read the game back pooky stands out and I think its on purpose for the me/catboi stuff I mentioned in my prior post. I believe pooky is going for those kinds of “lets see what happens when I poke and push and prod here” and its not a 100% in line with the current game vibe so it comes across a bit suspicious to people. At least that’s what I think is going on, that and the later game posts don’t jive well with that theory I guess of trying to see what he is going for, if he is going for reactions it doesn’t connect to what he does later where it doesn’t seem like that is the purpose because the follow up doesn’t feel right. Of course I think that is a bit too early to say.

I want to now elaborate one someone else instead of just focusing all my time and love on pooky, lets talk skitter. Now her claim, I don’t care about. So we won’t be talking about that much or at all really. She could lie, I don’t care. What I did like and I mentioned before, is she started immediately going into this natural process of thinking who hectic would and wouldn’t pick on team. Now someone can correct me on this, but I don’t remember scum doing that inn most of these games very early on. Yes, it is all wifomy and opinionated, but I think early on doing this is conducive to town mindset and trying to see what fruitful discussion we could get. When she responded to my initial townread of her with suspicion, It basically sealed it for me. I will not say I reaction tested her cause I didn’t but yes me townreading her this fast should be suspicious to her and I agree with her on it. Also I want to pocket skitter as town. Will be a lot of fun to do so. Moving onto next person I want to discuss

Now what about my arch nemesis for this game. CHARA! Yes, chara. You will be my arch-nemesis cause I am gonna fight u to the death. We joked about a 1v1, but I am feeling it for real cause I think if you are town here, ur gonna be very haard to trust for me because ur too friendly and charming for ur own good. So I am gonna go in real time as I type this to follow posts to see what I think. First thing that makes me want to question u is the pooky scum read. Is this like I said before in ur joining the consensus. Is the local conscious brain that is this game thread infecting u? Chara too nice in thread as I know and hard to find things to question or think about alignment. I get idea u focused morning tweet and then a scumread appeared before she really got into it. It was kind of like u were already geared to do it and then it happened and I can’t say it wasn’t or was not organic. Actually chara starts developing it and is making some good posts I think? Maybe I should reread when I am not tired and about to go to bed. I think what I just accused chara doing I was on my waay of doing by saying I don’t want ot trust chara cause I think chara could fool more than half the playerlist easy. Ironic? Maybe. It explained the tweet progression but until I see some scumreads and its progression on that ii wont call this town!

Also I have no scumread and im genuinely sad over here. Also I wanted to make this post much longer but I am tired its like midnight and I need to go to bed my family is leaving tomorrow night and I want to spend more time with them tomorrow and not be dead tired. So with love, good night yall.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

i couldn't read all of the pages... i'm sorry, i couldn't do it. i'm just here so i can flirt with pooky and so far, i am not disappointed.
i think ydrasse/morning are decently obvtown
ydrasse feels comfortable and free
morning is playing to her town meta

i see a lot of talk around us and am not sure why; do you guys think hectic picks us or have we been scummy?

~mitsuha
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

mumble mumble fine i'll read

i see skitter's vote and auro's suspicions above, both of which are gutpings, but otherwise, there isn't as much as i thought

@venus mars and pluto: who posted those first three posts in your hydra?

~mitsuha
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Starcrossed »

mitsuha

there, now my name is written on pooky's hand for when he comes back

~mitsuha
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I've been sitting at my computer staring at my blank screen for the last four hours now since I was expecting someone to mention my name so I could come in with a
hilarious
beetlejuice. Sadly that didn't happen so I guess I'm just going to have to get started anyway. It's unfortunate I've got to do this since it kinda confirms me as not scum since I could have asked someone in the scum QT to ping me, but oh well.

Thoughts before I start reading
-Hectic has previously mentioned he considers Skitter30 one of the top scum players on the site. He almost definitely remembers telling me this.
-I'm going to pay very close attention to Pooky's first few posts. My model of town!pooky is that he'd act very sad Hectic broke their soul bond and would turn further to Kanna for emotional support.
-Hectic has told me he thinks Chara has a really good scumgame, but probably doesn't remember telling me this.
-Anyone who joined in the last month is under suspicion of being a hectic alt. I don't care if that would be horrifically bastard and against the rules.
-Firebringer is probably town.
-
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:52 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Fire's opening isn't great but I feel like hectic doesn't pick him here.
In post 21, unwnd wrote:What if Krazy trolled FL and everyone is just scum this game
I feel like the more obvious joke to make here is what if Krazy(+hectic) trolled us and we're all town. That has the added benefit of being possibly believable which I think makes it a better comment here. Why'd you pick this joke over the obvious other one, or anything hamster related?
In post 47, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 43, skitter30 wrote:Pooky i think hectic picks u in many universes tbh
there's actually 0 universes in which he picks me because we share one soul.
your entrance was tonally low key and seemed to avoid mentioning hectic in your first 2-3 posts in a way that feels off compared to my prior hypothesis
In post 60, Hectic wrote:My first pick was Chara and it wasn't even close
the fact that i predicted this makes me even more concerned about it
In post 61, skitter30 wrote:
In post 58, Firebringer wrote:
In post 53, skitter30 wrote:Wait why am i town lol
ur already trying to figure out who hectic would pick i thought it was townie.
Ehhhhhhhhh i think ur townreading me too easily
why don't you want the townreads, do you think you're getting pocketed? :eek:
In post 94, skitter30 wrote:Lets play happy fun nontoxic mafia :)
100% agree with this
In post 96, Starcrossed wrote:if we're going for who Hectic would have the most fun hanging out with in the scum PT it's obviously

Ydrasse + Hopkirk.

and then he realized he couldn't pick me cuz that would be too obvious so he went with Catboi/Firebringer
nah, hectic wouldn't need to pick me to be scum to hang out, we hang out all the time. are you saying your only way to hang out with hectic is rolling scum with him? i can't imagine how horrible that must feel and i'm deeply sorry.
Ydrasse though has probably never spoken to hectic outside scum-qts so might apply to her idk
In post 138, unwnd wrote:Agreed I hope nobody gets into a inconsequential 1v1 that goes on for 10 pages and then some
hey, are you calling me out specifically here?!? wtf
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i think someone had a comment about hectic potentially picking me for QT fun. actually i responded to pooky saying that didn't I. full disclosure, we're kind of in a fight right now because hectic ate another one of my goldfish so he'd probably expect me to fill it with passive agressive negative vibes in the form of hilariously passive agressive memes which wouldn't be all that funny. Although, it is kind of my fault for continuing to buy tasty goldfish I guess.

I can send pics of an empty goldfish bowl if needed, but I'd be a lot happier if people trusted me here.
In post 182, Ydrasse wrote:i dont know if i should be happy or sad but im sad because i wanted to hang out and apparently im not LIKABLE ENOUGH
i... i'd pick you as scum :oops:
In post 183, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 182, Ydrasse wrote:i dont know if i should be happy or sad but im sad because i wanted to hang out and apparently im not LIKABLE ENOUGH
it would be very hard for me to believe Hectic doesn't take you with his first pick
:cry:
In post 187, Ydrasse wrote:surely i didnt get banned from being scum right. right guys? hectic would pick me first maybe my scumgame is that good right haha? right? please someone?
well he nominated you for a scummy for play including comments on your scumgame so it's publicly know he thinks you have a good scumgame. would you like us to flip you to show that we all believe that we think hectic thinks you have a great scumgame?
In post 191, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 188, Hectic wrote:
In post 186, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think I have more alts than Hectic.
How many you got?
I don't know, probably like 12 ish. I forgot about a decent amount of them, not gonna lie
i feel like you haven't seen that hectic has something like 30 openly disclosed alts on his out of data wiki page?
In post 194, Morning Tweet wrote:hia Ydrasse hi Gamma hi Nancy hi Auro hi Titus hi Xtoxm hi Pooky & Kanna hi Hoppy hi chkflip hi Dannflor hi again Fire! hi skitts hi unwnd hi catboi and Chara! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is stacked!

I have several things wrong with my role and it also actually contradicts itself. I would say that this basically makes me informed of something but also apparently there's a ton of red herrings.

Oh and hi Flavour and hi Hectic

VOTE: Ydrasse
hi :)
In post 198, Hectic wrote:
In post 193, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 183, Starcrossed wrote:
it would be very hard for me to believe Hectic doesn't take you with his first pick
:cry:

surely you arent in the pt instead of me right..? he didnt pick you guys over me haha right. right?

p-edit hectic
tell me why
tell me why ive been so good to you...
i am very sad to see this despair from ydrasse. it ain't nothing but a heartache.

Truth be told you were first ban alongside Hopkirk. It honestly felt like Krazy stabbed me in the heart when he declared those picks...
In post 200, Starcrossed wrote:like after read this:

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=85332

I think there's like maybe 8.4% chance he doesn't pick you for a mafia :3
i always love reading that thread no matter how many times hectic tells me 'that's pretty creepy hop' or 'how did you even find that thing wtf'.
In post 211, Morality wrote:So my first thoughts are Hectic's most obvious choices for the scum team would have been Ydrasse, Hopkirk, Skitter.

Skitter claimed Miller, and that's great because here's the thing: I did not take 3 masons, and because of that I have a Role Cop ability, so I'll be able to confirm if she's miller or not.
the fact that this is 3/5 of my top 5 expected picks, and everyone probably expected a pooky pick too, i feel more confident that 'Hectic picking Chara' isn't necessarily a widespread theory.
In post 217, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 206, Ydrasse wrote:im in the denial stage of grief and you are trying to prey on me like a vulture for it

which head is this. which head tell me why you arent offering me emotional support in my time of need
:O

I am not

I am a fellow mourner trying to put a brave face on being rejected.

but I thought about why I was rejected.

and I realized maybe its because Hectic has so much faith in me, that he knows I don't need a red PM to be on his side

and then my heart opened up with joy.
you didn't seem sad about it. i... i don't think i've ever seen you try to put on a brave face after something upset you?
In post 219, Morality wrote:Alright, so here's what we're going to do:
All millers claim early on, or you will be faded if we find out later.

possible there are scum Millers? I don't know if this follows BooneyToonz exactly.
so uh... i only found out what pocketing
actually
meant when i asked hectic a week or so back if i was using the right definition. apparently i wasn't. nobody had ever called me out on it despite me attributing most of the pocketing to town. i was really omgused what i found out.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

What have they done to you while I was away fire D:

~Venus
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 224, Chara wrote:
In post 211, Morality wrote:So my first thoughts are Hectic's most obvious choices for the scum team would have been Ydrasse, Hopkirk, Skitter.

Skitter claimed Miller, and that's great because here's the thing: I did not take 3 masons, and because of that I have a Role Cop ability, so I'll be able to confirm if she's miller or not.
i started reading this thinking this is FL, it's total bullshit for sure, then i remembered FL is town, then i started again thinking it was crap but with a different vibe.
why would you post this?
(i don't like that i'm leaning slighttttly townie on you posting it)
In post 234, Chara wrote:
In post 209, Hectic wrote:
In post 201, Chara wrote:
In post 198, Hectic wrote:Truth be told you were first ban alongside Hopkirk. It honestly felt like Krazy stabbed me in the heart when he declared those picks...
is the way the draft worked linked in the main post somewhere?

please explain this for me Hectic <3
Dw, I got you:
  • From the list of 17 players, the moderators say two players who cannot be scum.
  • The scum treestump drafts a player.
  • The moderator(s) then determine two players who cannot be scum.
  • The scum drafter picks again.
  • Two more get removed.
  • This continues until the scum team is filed.
  • The scum and their stump have a PT.
thank you Hectic.

actual question to the thread: is this process correct? i'm assuming it is, because if Hectic lied to me even though he's scum i'll be devastated.

second question, was this common knowledge? i'm surprised by the amount of "can't believe Hectic didn't pick meeeee" jokes when the very first thing that happens is the mod removing two players from being able to be drafted.
bad posting
In post 237, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 205, catboi wrote:
In post 194, Morning Tweet wrote:I have several things wrong with my role and it also actually contradicts itself. I would say that this basically makes me informed of something but also apparently there's a ton of red herrings.
Hmm?

Also, how am I supposed to read you if I can't get Hectic's soulread on you?
I'm not sure whether or not to reveal the other stuff cause I think there is a very small chance it could be useful, im going to think more about it

OH LOL I just remembered what you're talking about. apparently Hectic has been sharing that with other people, i know at least Pooky is aware of it now. otherwise, i think u will find a way
i think he mentioned in in the spectators thread or something last game. sorry.
In post 257, skitter30 wrote:Y mt
y not? she kinda sus rn tbh fam
In post 279, unwnd wrote:This is my best Flavor Leaf impression hold on

I scumread Starcrossed. I would put him with catboi, skitter and Dannflor as well.

I know it would seem favorable to be scumread them as scum as well.

This is why I'm town. I intentionally leave paper trails.

It only works because I'm town and town will figure them out.

Even If I have to die for it. That's how you know Starcrossed is scum.
damn, i had to check again to see if you were an alt. nice one!
In post 301, catboi wrote:
In post 297, Starcrossed wrote:catboi is so scum lol
Nah
sheeping the nah
In post 303, unwnd wrote:I want the game to stay like this

It's nice
agreed. not toxic whatsoever yet
In post 319, Flovor Lof wrote:You don't call the shots around here, I do.

You didn't call scum in your first post, I did.

And you can ask players like Titus/Venus, they'll see my logic.

skitter has a case of the Flava Fever, happens to everyone.
honestly can't tell if FL or Hectic posted this...
In post 331, Starcrossed wrote:I honestly don't even know what we're doing here because this game could've just been played between their alts.
if they wanted to get modkilled sure lol
In post 337, Ydrasse wrote:someone tell me to stop laughing at this thread and go write like i’ve wanted to for a week
uh... you should stop laughing at the thread and go write like you've wanted to for a week... like um, if you want to

or... post an angry handwritten letter to hectic in the thread about how much it upset you. i've sent hectic an angry 'handwritten' letter before and both me/hectic have sent another friend angry handwritten letters about their refusal to respectively high five me/put on an irish accent while hectic is around. it's an amazingly cathartic way to deal with emotional anguish
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 387, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 380, Ydrasse wrote:what if he’s not into that?
you won't know until you try
uh... that's not how consent works pooky :eek:
are you implying you wouldn't remember if i'd posted? oof.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12517876#p12517876]post 402[/url], Hectic wrote:
In post 386, Titus wrote:Hectic, you had one job. I must ruin you tomorrow or tonight if lucky. No hard feelings though.
I'm sorry. I know exactly how your VCA works so I needed you as town to manipulate you.
Hecitc is probably scared of that VCA
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12517886#p12517886]post 405[/url], Ydrasse wrote:of course you can <3 i am not the type to dump you on the side of the road after going through thick and thin together like.... some anonymous people in this game
oof
agreed. i have to at least consider film/tv recommendations and have to many tabs open as well as another dozen pages to catch up on...
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12517965#p12517965]post 448[/url], unwnd wrote:FL recruited all weebs I think

I knew this play stlye reversal would serve worthwhile
I never realized FL was that much of an anime fan but it does make sense. He usually calls out his votes before making them. He has anime hair. The hints are all there.
In post 486, Chara wrote:i didn't know who Ydrasse was before this game but now i'm kind of crushing on her for how she talks about anime, this is terrible.
welcome to the cl... i mean uh... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 782, Firebringer wrote:Also I have no scumread and im genuinely sad over here.
imagine not having scumreads in a PL that is hardcore scumming it up hard
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 791, Hopkirk wrote:uh... that's not how consent works pooky
sometimes you have to be aggressive when you want something
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 787, Hopkirk wrote:Fire's opening isn't great but I feel like hectic doesn't pick him here.
what do you think Hectic's pick list looks like ?
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 785, Starcrossed wrote:
mitsuha

there, now my name is written on pooky's hand for when he comes back

~mitsuha
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 707, Ydrasse wrote:you’ll get your damn reads tomorrow!!!!!
lolol
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 701, Flavor Leaf wrote:Skitter-Unwnd is my town block right now.
i can do the townblock for you
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 709, Lunar Martian wrote:So both Ydrasse and Starcrossed are Mafia?
nah we town fam
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 711, Morning Tweet wrote:(@ catboi and whoever?)

Ok yeah skitts asks FL for his read on her, and they have an exchange about the serenity of the current gamestate, and then she initiates more talk on FL's draft speculation around her i think

i dont think it's unfair to note she interacts with FL a lot, i can already see she initiated at least 3 interactions one of which was literally asking for his read on her. I don't really mind it too much but i dont think this is a misrep by Chara
feels like we r in scum!tweet world