Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Starcrossed »

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR FLAVOR LEAF HAS BLESSED OUR RIGHTEOUS CRUSADE AGAINST THE EVIL-PLUMBER-MAN HECTIC AND HIS CAT-DEMON MISO!!!

REJOICE FOR WE SHALL STRIKE THE FIRST BLOW ONTO THESE VILLAINS!! CHAAAAAAAAARGEEEEEEE!

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VOTE: dann
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

may i be the one to Hammer wagons
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ydrasse, you already know the answer to that, why are you even asking
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:22 am

Post by chkflip »

I WARN EVERYONE I YELL, IT'S THE GRRRRRRRRRET IRON FLIPPEH BEHBEHHHHHHHHHHHH

IRON SHIEKY #1
AMERICA /spitsontheground

DANNFLOR STILL NOT THE SCUMBUTT
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: chkflip
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
Dannflor
he/him
White Knight
White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1588, Morning Tweet wrote:I would say im mostly voting you because i dont want to vote gamma and i dont really have a strong place to go other than where somebody else is, and i at least sort of townlean the venus hydra. I also think you'd be a solid pick for Hectic and i dont have an opinion of u yet
what caused you to unvote gamma?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

just iso'd chkflip and YES i love it.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i asked so i KNOW for sure i have the go-ahead ok ok
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Hectic »

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:23 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Boom, Baby!
Alright, guys, gals, and my non binary pals, we're about to have a bit of a bamboozle, a shamwow amount of yeehaw and puppies who won't stop growling rawr miaow bark at you

()_+_) ()_-_) LAST NIGHT TOMORROW ()_-_) ()_+_)

I'm your host, the mistress that gets the business,
APRIL IMMA DRAGON RAWR LUDGATE
, here to tell you who's been naughty and nice this very merry day of deliciousness.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

chkflip
- Honestly, brother, this is kind of a soul read. I've actually liked the content they provided, and I liked their response to the Chkflip semi wagon. While Chkflip was in that list of 4, I actually thought they were townie beforehand. The wagon didn't pick up steam, and I do think Hectic would purposefully tell people not to join a town wagon here to make it look like my plan failed.

Gamma Emerald
- The early wagon on Gamma seemed like a scum push, and generally, Gamma's been anti and against almost everything, being antagonistic to most reads, which I think is strongly indicative of townGamma.

Ydrasse
- Sassy Drassy having a lot of fun this game, what I've seen of her before, she took a lot of strong action in A Little Boonie, fee fi fo Moonie, and I'm not seeing that here. Boardgames she didn't do too much, but was scum able to coast through the game, so this also looks different. While I think there's a chance Hectic could be pushing all of this, I'm generally just going to trust she's town. If she's scum, she'd out herself eventually to me, which I think she's aware of, so I don't know if she would be interacting the way she has been.

skitter30
- I think they make a good pick for the scum team, but I've generally understood what they've been pushing. I have some paranoia that they are scum trying to pocket, but I've felt genuineness there. Skitter will be a player that takes action if they are scum, so I'm happy to think I'd be able to read that. Skitter also specifically knows I flip flop my reads on a dime and will push my town reads out of nowhere, so I don't think she plays the way she has as scum.

Starcrossed
- Early on I thought they were kinda scummy, but they've also been talking and interacting with me all game, and I think they've been pretty townie. However, they did the same thing when Pooky was actually scum against me, and I feel like if they are scum, I will eventually see it. So I'm going to give this a little ol lean town for now.

unwnd
- Unwnd's been really eager and seems to be enjoying this game. That's different. I was scum with him recently, and he was the exact opposite purposefully, so a change of playstyle isn't out of the question if he is scum, and I do think he is a pretty good pick. I don't know what to think about the Millerizer claim. It seems like a scummy role, but why did he claim it then? I'm comfortable here for now.

Chara
- I really did think they were super scummy early, and I do think they are a good pick here, specifically because they can handle themselves, they don't take huge risks, and they're not likely to be faded early. I think this would be a high chance of getting picked, however, I have a gut ping that's wanting to town read here, so I'm going to make this slightly about null, right under lean town. a slight lean town.

Lunar Martian
- Null this one. I think some of the Unwnd pushing was a bit weird, but I can see it coming from both sides. This will become an easy read as the game goes on.

Firebringer
- I'm undecided what I think here. Probably not a good sign, because I usually town read them.

RCEnigma
- I usually feel like they do more, and there were some moments of theirs that I didn't like, one recently with the Xtoxm vote. If Xtoxm is scum, this is a good sign, but why wasn't the Chkflip vote there earlier? They also haven't really put out much this game, but I feel they've been a presence, so this could be coasting scum trying not to say much in fear I'll catch them out? They haven't done anything really that scummy, but I'm suspicious here.

Titus
- Totus be doing alright, I don't hate their posts. It seems like they've been somewhat pushing a scum agenda, but that could just be Titus. I'm going to wanna wait to read this slot as the game goes on, but I probably want her to be around mid game to bounce stuff off of, and I think Titus' alignment will be obvious in a couple days.

Venus Mars and Pluto
- Haven't really liked their posts, I don't feel like pushing there yet because I don't think they've played too much, and Auro will town it up for me eventually if they're town. I don't really think Hectic picks them, though. I'm way too familiar with the slot, and I'm pretty sure he knows it.

Hopkirk
- I think hectic picked one of Ydrasse or Hopkirk. It just makes sense. I think Ydrasse is town, and I think Hopkirk interacting with Hectic in thread is pretty fake looking.

Morning Tweet
- I haven't liked anything they've said. They could be town, and I'm just misreading, but they were on the Gamma wagon, they're in the miller claims, and I think their ascetic thing was kind of weird. I also really don't like Ascetic Miller claim.

Dannflor
- Hasn't done much. Poor Gamma vote early one. I think they're scum caught in a position where they know if they post, they will look scummier.

Xtoxm
- Yo, everything that you say just makes me think scum. It's just unfortunate happenstance if you're town who happens to be ascetic, and I do typically think you're a great pick for Hectic's team. Everything seems to be lining up towards you. I think this upcoming push on you will help me read you, but this is my heaviest scum read.

catboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
- I didn't like the vanilla claim, and multiple times throughout this game I have felt they were saying things to help out the gamestate. I think they've had pretty good play if they are scum, and that's part of the reason I think they are scum.

()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_)

Will RCEnigma ever do anything that doesn't just look like coasting this game?

Will Catboi be caught out for his hilarious vanilla claim?

Can Unwnd and Morning Tweet's claims BE any more scummy?!

Find out next time on...

LAST NIGHT TOMORROW!
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1583, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:I agree about Gamma from what little I've read.

-Pluto (Auro)
People often jump on him for really bad reasons. In that Plotinus’ game he was bleeding obvtown and still got misexecuted on D1 but since I was a replace in that game, I couldn’t do anything about it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 1636, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1583, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:I agree about Gamma from what little I've read.

-Pluto (Auro)
People often jump on him for really bad reasons. In that Plotinus’ game he was bleeding obvtown and still got misexecuted on D1 but since I was a replace in that game, I couldn’t do anything about it.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:26 am

In post 1586, Dannflor wrote:yknow I town read RCE very early on for a bit of a silly reason but I don't think scum reading him for fluff posting is the way to go?

warning: the game of mafia generalizations incoming

but scum like to establish themselves as towny, they're kind of addicted to it, by doing whatever they think will get them town read by people. In some cases that is fluff posting, but for a lot of people that's solving (or pretending to solve). I've only played with RCE a few times but I don't think of them as a fluff posting user, so I would interpret any posting here that's more on the fluffy side to indicate some level of comfort in the game. In other words, he's not eager to get town read because he knows he's town.

Also I really do think the crackpot theory from earlier about the setup was vaguely towny just because it's so crazy I don't think scum literally ever spends effort thinking it up. It's exactly the type of thing town spends time pondering and I think skitter is wrong on thinking someone wouldn't actually consider or believe that. It's not a silly reason I standby it goddamnnit

I guess this really just boils down to a *tone* read but I think RCE has a towny tone and attacking him for fluff posting in what I feel like is a... fluffy game seems to be *not it* imo
Why are people voting this?
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:29 am

In post 1591, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 1503, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1501, skitter30 wrote:aside, i kinda want to be a townstump in one of these games
Skitter vs Fire
noooo beaten by fire :[
No me. Don’t you and Fire try to rob me. :P
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Starcrossed »

Hectic must be panicking hard if he is using music to try to rescue his scum team
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Starcrossed »

Spoiler: The Greatest Readslist Ever Made
In post 1635, April Ludgate wrote:
Boom, Baby!
Alright, guys, gals, and my non binary pals, we're about to have a bit of a bamboozle, a shamwow amount of yeehaw and puppies who won't stop growling rawr miaow bark at you

()_+_) ()_-_) LAST NIGHT TOMORROW ()_-_) ()_+_)

I'm your host, the mistress that gets the business,
APRIL IMMA DRAGON RAWR LUDGATE
, here to tell you who's been naughty and nice this very merry day of deliciousness.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

chkflip
- Honestly, brother, this is kind of a soul read. I've actually liked the content they provided, and I liked their response to the Chkflip semi wagon. While Chkflip was in that list of 4, I actually thought they were townie beforehand. The wagon didn't pick up steam, and I do think Hectic would purposefully tell people not to join a town wagon here to make it look like my plan failed.

Gamma Emerald
- The early wagon on Gamma seemed like a scum push, and generally, Gamma's been anti and against almost everything, being antagonistic to most reads, which I think is strongly indicative of townGamma.

Ydrasse
- Sassy Drassy having a lot of fun this game, what I've seen of her before, she took a lot of strong action in A Little Boonie, fee fi fo Moonie, and I'm not seeing that here. Boardgames she didn't do too much, but was scum able to coast through the game, so this also looks different. While I think there's a chance Hectic could be pushing all of this, I'm generally just going to trust she's town. If she's scum, she'd out herself eventually to me, which I think she's aware of, so I don't know if she would be interacting the way she has been.

skitter30
- I think they make a good pick for the scum team, but I've generally understood what they've been pushing. I have some paranoia that they are scum trying to pocket, but I've felt genuineness there. Skitter will be a player that takes action if they are scum, so I'm happy to think I'd be able to read that. Skitter also specifically knows I flip flop my reads on a dime and will push my town reads out of nowhere, so I don't think she plays the way she has as scum.

Starcrossed
- Early on I thought they were kinda scummy, but they've also been talking and interacting with me all game, and I think they've been pretty townie. However, they did the same thing when Pooky was actually scum against me, and I feel like if they are scum, I will eventually see it. So I'm going to give this a little ol lean town for now.

unwnd
- Unwnd's been really eager and seems to be enjoying this game. That's different. I was scum with him recently, and he was the exact opposite purposefully, so a change of playstyle isn't out of the question if he is scum, and I do think he is a pretty good pick. I don't know what to think about the Millerizer claim. It seems like a scummy role, but why did he claim it then? I'm comfortable here for now.

Chara
- I really did think they were super scummy early, and I do think they are a good pick here, specifically because they can handle themselves, they don't take huge risks, and they're not likely to be faded early. I think this would be a high chance of getting picked, however, I have a gut ping that's wanting to town read here, so I'm going to make this slightly about null, right under lean town. a slight lean town.

Lunar Martian
- Null this one. I think some of the Unwnd pushing was a bit weird, but I can see it coming from both sides. This will become an easy read as the game goes on.

Firebringer
- I'm undecided what I think here. Probably not a good sign, because I usually town read them.

RCEnigma
- I usually feel like they do more, and there were some moments of theirs that I didn't like, one recently with the Xtoxm vote. If Xtoxm is scum, this is a good sign, but why wasn't the Chkflip vote there earlier? They also haven't really put out much this game, but I feel they've been a presence, so this could be coasting scum trying not to say much in fear I'll catch them out? They haven't done anything really that scummy, but I'm suspicious here.

Titus
- Totus be doing alright, I don't hate their posts. It seems like they've been somewhat pushing a scum agenda, but that could just be Titus. I'm going to wanna wait to read this slot as the game goes on, but I probably want her to be around mid game to bounce stuff off of, and I think Titus' alignment will be obvious in a couple days.

Venus Mars and Pluto
- Haven't really liked their posts, I don't feel like pushing there yet because I don't think they've played too much, and Auro will town it up for me eventually if they're town. I don't really think Hectic picks them, though. I'm way too familiar with the slot, and I'm pretty sure he knows it.

Hopkirk
- I think hectic picked one of Ydrasse or Hopkirk. It just makes sense. I think Ydrasse is town, and I think Hopkirk interacting with Hectic in thread is pretty fake looking.

Morning Tweet
- I haven't liked anything they've said. They could be town, and I'm just misreading, but they were on the Gamma wagon, they're in the miller claims, and I think their ascetic thing was kind of weird. I also really don't like Ascetic Miller claim.

Dannflor
- Hasn't done much. Poor Gamma vote early one. I think they're scum caught in a position where they know if they post, they will look scummier.

Xtoxm
- Yo, everything that you say just makes me think scum. It's just unfortunate happenstance if you're town who happens to be ascetic, and I do typically think you're a great pick for Hectic's team. Everything seems to be lining up towards you. I think this upcoming push on you will help me read you, but this is my heaviest scum read.

catboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
- I didn't like the vanilla claim, and multiple times throughout this game I have felt they were saying things to help out the gamestate. I think they've had pretty good play if they are scum, and that's part of the reason I think they are scum.

()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_)

Will RCEnigma ever do anything that doesn't just look like coasting this game?

Will Catboi be caught out for his hilarious vanilla claim?

Can Unwnd and Morning Tweet's claims BE any more scummy?!

Find out next time on...

LAST NIGHT TOMORROW!

The brilliance of this readslist is so much that I think I hurt my eyes just looking at it.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1638, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Why are people voting this?
Flavor Lord has come down from the Mountain and handed Ydrasse the HAMMMMMAH of TRUTH and commands that we SMITE DANNFLOR with THE JUSTICE OF FLAVA for being an ANIME DENIER and HECTIC SYMPATHISER.
Flovor Lof
Flovor Lof
Townie
Flovor Lof
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Flovor Lof »

catboi could be scum, but could be town as well.

He posts towny things which is why I think he's scum.

If I think he's scum, it usually means he's town.

But he's probably scum.
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1639, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:No me. Don’t you and Fire try to rob me.
aren't you supposed to be dueling against Titus?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pooky, you know you're playing the exact same way you did when you were scum against me, right?
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1643, Flovor Lof wrote:catboi could be scum, but could be town as well.

He posts towny things which is why I think he's scum.

If I think he's scum, it usually means he's town.

But he's probably scum.
Hectic's Flavor Leaf imitation is so dim and bad.

How can Plumber boy hope to match the Glory of Our Flord and Savior!?
Daisy
Daisy
Townie
Daisy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Daisy »

Go ahead and vote Catboi then :3
Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 1645, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pooky, you know you're playing the exact same way you did when you were scum against me, right?
Yes but I'm town this time you can trust me.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:35 am

In post 1629, chkflip wrote:I WARN EVERYONE I YELL, IT'S THE GRRRRRRRRRET IRON FLIPPEH BEHBEHHHHHHHHHHHH

IRON SHIEKY #1
AMERICA /spitsontheground

DANNFLOR STILL NOT THE SCUMBUTT
I don’t think it’s Dann either.

UNVOTE: