Binatog13
Binatog13
Goon
Binatog13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Binatog13 »

In post 3182, quiet wrote:Town watcher, a second town watcher, a town protect, a town lazy RB....

We think the fifth? (Do we even get five?) PR for town is another investigative? Gut feel, especially given the very neat murders of some town PRs, it’s a mafia role. I’m pretty inclined to clear Momrangal here, and Bino too.

Someone tell me if this is trash logic, but I’m very down for town to claim Rolecop here, as I don’t find it very likely to happen.
An odd town rolestopper has died, I don't think lazy = odd night.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Not sure which word you mean but I saw no glaring errors.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

Correlation, Titus. Goddamn it. I'm obv having too good a time I'll go take my blunt elsewhere.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by quiet »

Much more valid, ty. Sorry. Can’t argue that point, that’s basically what it is.

I still note that your play is noticeably different today than on previous days (most especially late day1, day2, day3- your current style is pretty close to early day1). Maybe it’s not AI, maybe it was related to your level of interest in what was basically 2 days of dealing with NM’s trade.
Binatog13
Binatog13
Goon
Binatog13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Binatog13 »

In post 3175, chkflip wrote:Idk how to even process this right now. I had to search and find what lazy meant, that's a first for me. But like... that's the same role. There were 2 voyeurs!?

I am the confusion.

Role Watcher (fucking voyeur)
Odd Rolestop (doc variant?)
These are the pr flips

We now "know" (?) from someone claiming the same role as Math there's a Lazy Roleblocker and a Role Cop. Lazy implicitly means town from what I read?
Lazy Roleblocker has this description.
presenting something as mod communication, real or fake, is not permitted - Mizzymod

So I am thinking this role is mafia.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

^Sigh Binatog try and use your words more.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

He's fine if he's quoting the uh whatchamacallit

quiet, I don't really think questioning anyone's D2/3 play is particularly worthwhile given the circumstance, but I'll concede the same as you. Like I said earlier, I didn't voice it but I was sure as hell just as bored as molla was with the day. So... that's fair? I definitely won't ever have a solve until it's too late (I've only called a proper scum team as town, like, once, Titus and DGB were in that game and it was for a super noodly reason) but I'd be remiss if I said a lack of desire to play against certain conditions was a scum tell while simultaneously refusing to vote BBmolla.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3204, Binatog13 wrote:"Each night you may attempt to visit a player to block them. Any actions they take will be blocked. Your action will fail if there is only one player left alive who is not a member of the town at the beginning of the night."
It's saying that the action fails if there is one scum left.

So it can only be town, and the "lazy" part prevents the roleblocker from blocking the night kill in end game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I'm not telling Plusjoyed to replace out

But it would certainly help whatever team they are on if they did
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3197, Andresvmb wrote:Did plusJOYED’s post allow them to circumvent the prod? That’s ridiculous. If they’re refusing to contribute so blatantly, then I actually think Titus has a point and we should execute there. I just don’t want to do it now - I actually think {Luca, Hayker, quiet} is certain to have Scum in it.
I don't want to elim quiet but I'm fine with either of the other two
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Also Binatog you seemed to be clearing Norwegian because a potential Town player that suspected them enough tried to block them from acting at night. Just a thought.

I’m not going back on what I said about Cheeky and that wagon. There’s still some truth to that. But still.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3209, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3197, Andresvmb wrote:Did plusJOYED’s post allow them to circumvent the prod? That’s ridiculous. If they’re refusing to contribute so blatantly, then I actually think Titus has a point and we should execute there. I just don’t want to do it now - I actually think {Luca, Hayker, quiet} is certain to have Scum in it.
I don't want to elim quiet but I'm fine with either of the other two
We’re both on Luca right now, correct? I’ll stay here for now.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by quiet »

Andres, did none of Luca’s posts today look towny to you?
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by quiet »

Same to BB I guess
Binatog13
Binatog13
Goon
Binatog13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Binatog13 »

In post 3207, DrippingGoofball wrote:

So it can only be town, and the "lazy" part prevents the roleblocker from blocking the night kill in end game.
Hmm, I am sorry lol so I might change my current reads. Rolecop as scum has still a high chance.
Binatog13
Binatog13
Goon
Binatog13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Binatog13 »

In post 3207, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Hmm, I am sorry lol so I might change my current reads. Rolecop as scum has still a high chance.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3212, quiet wrote:Andres, did none of Luca’s posts today look towny to you?
I don’t understand why you’re asking me this at all. Like this comes across as you trying to convince me of something without putting any effort forward.

If you think Luca is Town, you’re free to make an argument, and try and dissuade me from it. But just asking me and hoping I’m going to go down the rabbit hole and convince myself that Luca is Town is not going to happen.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by quiet »

I did make an argument earlier today. I went through their iso, noted things that looked bad, noted things that looked good, and noted that I thought what they posted today looked actually pretty good to me. I’m asking if you’ve considered it because you gave basically the same read directly before NM came out with their claim and day2 got turned into a trade.

I’ll quote it here if you want, I’m on mobile so it’s kind of trash. I was just asking if you’d reconsidered your read on Luca at all today.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 2278, Andresvmb wrote:I am only interested in executing in {quiet, Luca Blight, Bypasser} today.

@Gamma thoughts?
My mistake, this was your day2 read.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by quiet »

Post 3010 and 3014 are my takes on Luca, and why I asked this question of you.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3217, quiet wrote:I did make an argument earlier today. I went through their iso, noted things that looked bad, noted things that looked good, and noted that I thought what they posted today looked actually pretty good to me. I’m asking if you’ve considered it because you gave basically the same read directly before NM came out with their claim and day2 got turned into a trade.

I’ll quote it here if you want, I’m on mobile so it’s kind of trash. I was just asking if you’d reconsidered your read on Luca at all today.
For purposes of how I’m reading the game, I am mostly ignoring everything that happened after Not_Mafia came out with a guilty on Norfolk. Anybody there knows that it is quite difficult to ignore the guilty and execute the person claiming the PR. Once the guilty is proven to be manufactured, it is also easy to come out and pretend like you are absolutely certain Not_Mafia is Scum and needs to die. Do you see me make any statements about my play around all that to defend myself? No. Because it’s noise. So D1 is the best place to dig for information in light of all of the flips we’ve had.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I haven’t fully caught up yet with what’s happened today but of course that would also be helpful.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by quiet »

I read you towny Andres, I just keep disagreeing with you. Idk. Maybe I’m wrong on Luca. Just check out today, and my mess of a post that dives them (mostly pulled from day1), and if you still think Luca is the one, then maybe I need to reconsider.

I recognize that you read me as scummy so maybe this is wasted breath.

@mod I’ll be V/LA starting tmmrw morning for 24-48 hours; traveling.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m also going to say quiet - any half decent Scum player can make some posts look “Towny”. I try and dig a little deeper than that. No guarantees I’ll get anything right of course.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I need some time to really sit down and digest what happened D1 based on what we know now. And there’s a fair amount of information we have already, actually.

I mean, my strongest TRs right now are {Momrangal, Binatog, BBMolla}, and I’m not particularly suspicious of {chkflip, Titus, Vax}, with the weakest read on Vax there. DGB I’m actually confused about, and need to think some more.

plusJOYED is purposefully trying to remain in the game, but not contribute, and I can’t figure it out.

Every time Hayker posts, it makes me want to execute there even more. And yeah Luca has had some bad progressions D1 which is why I voted there end of D1, and D2.

I don’t trust Norwegian trying to sideline Mom and I. It’s difficult to pin them down because yeah, they’re right about how they pushed Cheeky and they seem genuinely upset at not being universally Town Read (not that I think that they should be either).

Gamma is a tricky one. I keep flip flopping there. There’s already been some considerable shade thrown that way today, and I had them as Town but I find myself constantly wanting to re-evaluate.

Anyway, the point being I guess that not everybody can be Town with the TRs I have. It’s just what it is.