Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:56 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

Skitter scum :P
Thank moi later

-Pluto (Auro)
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:48 am

In post 3150, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Skitter scum :P
Thank moi later

-Pluto (Auro)
I extemely dislike the way she tried to run us up and pretend she has no clue as to my town meta and misreading yours and her fallback to us has consistently been Chara whom I and one of my top trs hard tr. If she wasn’t trying to run us up despite the town stump not giving the slightest indication that he wants us to be run up, screams of possible mason hunting. I don’t think it’s entirely a coincidence that FL briefly had us as a mason and right after that Skitter suddenly shitpushes us.

There were 5 people in the last versus game: Hectic (who’s read on us doesn’t obvtowns count), FL, Ydrasse, Pooky and Tweetie and Skitter keeps intentionally ignoring the reads of the players who were actually in both games and is treating FL like a moron because he drafted me onto his scumteam in that game, so if anyone would be able to tell if I’m scum here it’s FL but apparently Skitter is under the curious impression that he suddenly has a lobotomy and is terrible at reading me and can read me better than the player who freaking drafted me last game, despite claiming she has no idea how to read me. Ydrasse, Pooky and maybe even Tweetie can tell I’m town here as can Chara and several other players, so I’m not sure if Skitter wants to run us up or if she’s possibly mason hunting because the timing of her hard push on us is really bizarre if that’s not what she’s actually trying to do here.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:48 am

VOTE: Skitter
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro

Cookies due out Monday after work. I am still VLA although recent pages by skim look more promising.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2923, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hey, Hectic.

You were right with my real 2nd mason.

It's Venus and Mars.
Cool.

Wait, but not Pluto?

Okay, I'll use my 2/3 vig shot on them tonight.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

the energy i have for mafia is being spent elsewhere rn.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2941, Flavor Leaf wrote:Chara, Ydrasse, I'm going to trust you both here.

So here's the thing,
OFFICIAL FULL CLAIM #1, FOR THE FIRST TIME I WILL RELEASE SOME INFORMATION:

Hopkirk is a mason.
Also very cool.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

nancy i'm really, really not planning on doing any metawork for this game
i'm sorry if this is inconvenient but that requires more work than i'm willing to put in right now

here, as of this game, i think you've been scummy, your hydra partner has been scummy, and that your positioning around the flipped scum has been scummy
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:45 am

In post 3157, skitter30 wrote:nancy i'm really, really not planning on doing any metawork for this game
i'm sorry if this is inconvenient but that requires more work than i'm willing to put in right now

here, as of this game, i think you've been scummy, your hydra partner has been scummy, and that your positioning around the flipped scum has been scummy
I don’t believe any of this reads to me like town!you, sorry. Not moving my vote.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3135, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:@Skitter: Most of my own content was shitposting, walk me through what exactly felt scummy from me? :P
Unless you find my shitposting or relative lack of involvement scummy and I will be very interested if that's the case.

-Pluto (Auro)
i'ts not inherently the lack of shitposting or lack of involvement that i find scummy so much as when you did choose to make slightly more serious posts they felt off and like they were responding to the wrong thing sort of? kinda liek what i said abt dann when he came back into the game. you just feel very weird and aren't making the posts i'd expect of u as town

also i think this is disingenuous:
In post 1061, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1057, Titus wrote:The part where you ask to agree that no one would pick you.
Three-headed hydra containing Nancy and is an expected early NK?
I wouldn't pick us.

-Pluto (Auro)
(maybe it wasn't serious tbf but it feels like a p severe misunderstanding of the gamestate)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:48 am

In post 3135, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:@Skitter: Most of my own content was shitposting, walk me through what exactly felt scummy from me? :P
Unless you find my shitposting or relative lack of involvement scummy and I will be very interested if that's the case.

-Pluto (Auro)
@Skitter are you ever planning to address this or you’re just not interested because you know Auro’s right?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3139, Chara wrote:if i had to say anything... my reads have stagnated as my attention wavered, but the music meme reads have all been genuine. even the skitter one.
so what i'm left with is worry over Morning Tweet. they say the future's out to get you.

but never mind that. how's it going, Tweet? disconnected from the game as well?
i'm also fairly confused by chara's progression on tweetie
Show
Hiatus once more.

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:48 am

In post 3160, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

-Pluto (Auro)
@Skitter are you ever planning to address this or you’re just not interested because you know Auro’s right?
Oh nm.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

nancy look at the very post above that one ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

Thank moi later

-Pluto (Auro)
go on ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:52 am

In post 3159, skitter30 wrote:

-Pluto (Auro)
i'ts not inherently the lack of shitposting or lack of involvement that i find scummy so much as when you did choose to make slightly more serious posts they felt off and like they were responding to the wrong thing sort of? kinda liek what i said abt dann when he came back into the game. you just feel very weird and aren't making the posts i'd expect of u as town

also i think this is disingenuous:
In post 1061, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1057, Titus wrote:The part where you ask to agree that no one would pick you.
Three-headed hydra containing Nancy and is an expected early NK?
I wouldn't pick us.

-Pluto (Auro)
(maybe it wasn't serious tbf but it feels like a p severe misunderstanding of the gamestate)
Um no, if anyone is misunderstanding the gamestate it’s you. I could explain why but based on previous interactions with me, you’ll probably just ignore it because apparently “inconvenience” takes precedence over attempting driving an obvious miselim on town. No I’m not backing off of you here because I agree with Auro. Hopefully FL wakes tf up and sees it too.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3151, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
Thank moi later

-Pluto (Auro)
I extemely dislike the way she tried to run us up and pretend she has no clue as to my town meta and misreading yours and her fallback to us has consistently been Chara whom I and one of my top trs hard tr. If she wasn’t trying to run us up despite the town stump not giving the slightest indication that he wants us to be run up, screams of possible mason hunting. I don’t think it’s entirely a coincidence that FL briefly had us as a mason and right after that Skitter suddenly shitpushes us.

There were 5 people in the last versus game: Hectic (who’s read on us doesn’t obvtowns count), FL, Ydrasse, Pooky and Tweetie and Skitter keeps intentionally ignoring the reads of the players who were actually in both games and is treating FL like a moron because he drafted me onto his scumteam in that game, so if anyone would be able to tell if I’m scum here it’s FL but apparently Skitter is under the curious impression that he suddenly has a lobotomy and is terrible at reading me and can read me better than the player who freaking drafted me last game, despite claiming she has no idea how to read me. Ydrasse, Pooky and maybe even Tweetie can tell I’m town here as can Chara and several other players, so I’m not sure if Skitter wants to run us up or if she’s possibly mason hunting because the timing of her hard push on us is really bizarre if that’s not what she’s actually trying to do here.
- i don't particularly think this looks like your towngame
- no, i am not planning on meta-ing you here
- chara has been scummy
- i dont' believe i'm actually 'trying to run you up'; i haven't really made much effort to get a wagon going tbh
- i'm kinda baffled that you're reading what i'm doing as mason-hunting, esp. since i've been scumreading you for like irl over a week now, maybe even two, so you're explanation wrt the timing doesn't make much sense. like to say that i'm suddenly scumreading u cuz fl had you as a mason is ridiculous and is ignoring my overall prior progression
- i really don't care about the prior versus game
- i really don't think i'm 'treating fl like a moron' either, and i kinda object to the overall notion that you'd accuse me of that and to how you're framing this overall
Show
Hiatus once more.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Hectic »

Feel like this is a SvT
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3165, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Um no, if anyone is misunderstanding the gamestate it’s you. I could explain why but based on previous interactions with me, you’ll probably just ignore it because apparently “inconvenience” takes precedence over attempting driving an obvious miselim on town. No I’m not backing off of you here because I agree with Auro. Hopefully FL wakes tf up and sees it too.
ok, it's possible that i am.
i don't think you're an early nk here. it's possible that i'm missing something. however i don't think reading multiple other games taht you're in should be required reading prior to forming an opinion on what you've done here, and i think you've been scummy here. yes, reading other games that are 1000's of posts long is an inconvenience, and i don't think i should need to go through the hoops of doing that to state a scumread here.

and that's fine, you don't need to back off, and i'm not particularly driving a wagon - like unless i suddenly start putting loads more effort into this it's not like a wagon is gonna magically materialize on you most likely atm. doesn't mean i can't say who my scumreads are.
Show
Hiatus once more.

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:59 am

In post 3161, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3139, Chara wrote:if i had to say anything... my reads have stagnated as my attention wavered, but the music meme reads have all been genuine. even the skitter one.
so what i'm left with is worry over Morning Tweet. they say the future's out to get you.

but never mind that. how's it going, Tweet? disconnected from the game as well?
i'm also fairly confused by chara's progression on tweetie
Well that’s something only they can answer. I have reasons to think they’re town here but can’t discuss. One of my most confident trs is also hard tr them - a player who was in both versus games who unlike you is someone I’d consider fairly good at reading me considering they locktowned me in that game where you were scum.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:03 am

In post 3166, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3151, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
Thank moi later

-Pluto (Auro)

- i don't particularly think this looks like your towngame
- no, i am not planning on meta-ing you here
- chara has been scummy
- i dont' believe i'm actually 'trying to run you up'; i haven't really made much effort to get a wagon going tbh
- i'm kinda baffled that you're reading what i'm doing as mason-hunting, esp. since i've been scumreading you for like irl over a week now, maybe even two, so you're explanation wrt the timing doesn't make much sense. like to say that i'm suddenly scumreading u cuz fl had you as a mason is ridiculous and is ignoring my overall prior progression
- i really don't care about the prior versus game
- i really don't think i'm 'treating fl like a moron' either, and i kinda object to the overall notion that you'd accuse me of that and to how you're framing this overall
I’m not “framing” shit, just calling it like I see it and I don’t believe town!Skitter ignores obvious evidence that she’s wrong but the fact is that YOU are the ONLY player who jumped on us very soon AFTER FL briefly claimed us as a mason and that’s why you’re my #1 sr because that to me reeks of possible mason hunting.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:06 am

In post 2923, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hey, Hectic.

You were right with my real 2nd mason.

It's Venus and Mars.
» Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:18 pm

Let’s see how long the time interval was between FL making this post and Skitter trying to run us up.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

i've been calling your slot scummy for literally over a week now in real time
like since mid-day1

if you want to create the narrative that my read is to deliberately to undermine fl's briefly calling you a mason and that i'm therefore treating him like a moron and acting like he's suddenly had a lobotomy i mean ... ok?
i think to arrive at that conclusion you're deliberately ignoring facts and making this more meanspirited than anything that has transpired thus far, and like you're taking relatively benign actions (i.e. scumreading a player in a game of mafia) and ascribing more maliscious/inconsiderate intent to them (i.e. how you're accusing me of treating fl)

i don't really have much more to say or particulary want to engage with u more abt it if this is your counter-response
Show
Hiatus once more.

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:11 am

In post 1678, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1674, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:He’s not a top tr and I really didn’t understand why he said what he did about the Titus’ readslist but I don’t understand why you’re necessarily sr him for it.
the whole post feels kinda fake and like 'not a real thought' so to speak
I’ll bite Skitter. Please tell me exactly why this post reads “fake” to you and “not a real thought”. Is that even an honest take on this or not, since you’ve clearly way more interested in confibiasing us than sorting us and you can bs shitpush us all you like but we’re town and I have 0 intention of allowing you to get away with it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1276, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: venus mars pluto
i started scumreading you at least prior to here, which happened well before anything fl said
Show
Hiatus once more.