Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 95, Chara wrote:i think staying on her side is the best move to make, though.
sorry Nancy.
No offence @Chara but should I be worried about this? Cuz I still think you’re town but now I’m really super paranoid.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3288, Lunar Martian wrote:Question: why would Xtoxm not just claim Messenger? Why claim the modifiers? That significantly weakens the role for no reason.
It gives the conftown in case he dies. If he's tracked on disloyal nights, then it forces a 1 v 1 for scum where scum are literally forced to bus the target or face an uphill battle and net more conftown.

While I think xtoxm and starcrossed are S v S, it's never the strategic play to eliminate there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3306, Lunar Martian wrote:Gamma Chara Morning about to concede?
This reeks of scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3393, Chara wrote:i don't think i can read Tweet properly, if that list was apparently so towny.
though i recognize it's a bad idea to base that feeling on Tweet's scumread on me including that i'm disconnected with the game right now, when she's also feeling that way and is apparently town. :/

but i don't have a strong reason to SR her. i guess i'm just upset with the state of things.
No reason for town to be upset here. We've got a scum elimination and either scum tying themselves together or a new conftown with a method of getting more clears. Overall, I am happy with the gamestate, even if I am the elimination.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3401, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3393, Chara wrote:i don't think i can read Tweet properly, if that list was apparently so towny.
though i recognize it's a bad idea to base that feeling on Tweet's scumread on me including that i'm disconnected with the game right now, when she's also feeling that way and is apparently town. :/

but i don't have a strong reason to SR her. i guess i'm just upset with the state of things.
I like this post.
Smh
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 3921, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3910, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 3803, skitter30 wrote:uh i'd actually be trying, efforting, caring how i'm perceived (i.e. we wouldn't have multiple people calling me out for not efforting or for sounding weird), i would be doing more to get this wagon off of me
probably the most important one is that is the bit where people woudln't be calling me out for sounding weird/different - i'm very good at like ~presenting town~ as scum, i'm just not particularly caring abt it here
i'd look a lot more townier than i do
Can you show me how you’re different here than you were in last year’s TM game where you completely fooled everyone including RC?
Uh i basically answered that in the post ur quoting >.>

+ i'm not really trying to pocket anybody
Or control the trajectory of the gamestate
Or like trying to cultivate a +scum agenda (or any agenda at all ....)
I just found out I was scum’s #1 pocket in Pokeman Battles. :cry:
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:27 am

In post 3925, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 95, Chara wrote:i think staying on her side is the best move to make, though.
sorry Nancy.
No offence @Chara but should I be worried about this? Cuz I still think you’re town but now I’m really super paranoid.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3423, catboi wrote:Sorry for being absent, my attention as focused on pokemon upick since it was at deadline.

That game also had scum Chara getting guiltied by Hectic, after the flip in that game I read back this game and realized Chara was more passuve that game than it is here which is why I decided to rethink my read of them here.

Nancy's frustration in arguing with skitter also feels legitimate and not, like, in a scummy way. I don't scumread skitter, though. The whole fight just feels like mutual OMGUS without much substance behind it.

Tbh I had been thinking xtoxm was possibly a mason with the way he was lurking >_>. I'm okay with letting the claim stand for now, though.

MT's readlist doesn't do a whole lot for me, she seemed to have been floating along today until the votes went for her, like, I don't know what she was doing sheeping everything prior to that, I feel like she's capable of more...depth than this as town
Might be scum upset by the MT wagon dissolving
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Ydrasse »

wait . huh
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:29 am

In post 3926, Titus wrote:
In post 3288, Lunar Martian wrote:Question: why would Xtoxm not just claim Messenger? Why claim the modifiers? That significantly weakens the role for no reason.
It gives the conftown in case he dies. If he's tracked on disloyal nights, then it forces a 1 v 1 for scum where scum are literally forced to bus the target or face an uphill battle and net more conftown.

While I think xtoxm and starcrossed are S v S, it's never the strategic play to eliminate there.
I seriously doubt this. I think they’re both town.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Ydrasse »

thinking ......

- - - -
won
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3448, catboi wrote:I feel like FL is going to wagon every single player in the game today
Is this a problem?

Catboi moves further down my scumlist
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3934, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

Even though I think it's S v S, it's something where my accuracy would reveal itself in time. I am open to FL having an artifical impact on wagons throwing off my reads.

Strategically, xtoxm must give us a clear or confirm each night. If I could fake a tracker here I would and just outright hint that I got a result and was hiding it and watch the thread to get a read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Starcrossed »

In post 3921, skitter30 wrote:+ i'm not really trying to pocket anybody
@firebringer we mean nothing to her :(
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:36 am

In post 3931, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 3925, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
sorry Nancy.
In post 2166, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 94, Chara wrote:happy with that kill.

i think if i was town i'd be trying to eliminate Nancy right now. not for that "toxicity" (i find that a pretty crap reason to vote someone),
but for actual gameplay reasons
. hm.
Why though and it would never have happened. I have only got miselimed twice and it was in a hydra in games where I wasn’t anywhere close to obvtown, so no clue as to even wtf you were referring to?
I’m seriously freaking out now reading these two posts from them. I think I was really super obvtown in that game but yet for whatever reasons they didn’t see that but yet they’ve been hard defending me in THIS one.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3522, catboi wrote:BRB looking up evil catboys for an avatar
Yeah this is probably scum
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3527, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think skitter's pretty obviously scum here.
I am townreading skitter by play but I was wrong in Tenet sooo
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:39 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3938, Starcrossed wrote:
In post 3921, skitter30 wrote:+ i'm not really trying to pocket anybody
@firebringer we mean nothing to her :(
Oh i retract ^ i am making a marked and decisive effort to pockit fire and pooky via shitposting

Otherwise no pockiting!
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3613, Hopkirk wrote:Town (Ydrasse, Gamma, VMP, Lunar, Fire, Catboi)
Extended POE 1 (Starcrossed, RCE/Skitter30/unwnd) - prob 1 scum
---
POE (MT/Titus/Xtoxm/Chara)- prob 2 scum
I am not a fan of this PoE. The extended PoE is good. Catboi and Lunar are far too high though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:42 am

In post 3937, Titus wrote:

Even though I think it's S v S, it's something where my accuracy would reveal itself in time. I am open to FL having an artifical impact on wagons throwing off my reads.

Strategically, xtoxm must give us a clear or confirm each night. If I could fake a tracker here I would and just outright hint that I got a result and was hiding it and watch the thread to get a read.
I need to understand what happens when he targets mafia because, I’m assuming he knows they’re town if they confirm his message right?

If Pooky is actually a scumbear here, I will be inconsolable. :/
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3639, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m gonna bin Chara as town here
I do not get the Chara townreads. Off to work. Pausing here.

UNVOTE:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Starcrossed
Starcrossed
Goon
Starcrossed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Starcrossed »

I'm like above mason-level town rn
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Ydrasse »

me and starcrossed dancing happily in mason pt
- - - -
won
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3944, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 3937, Titus wrote:

I need to understand what happens when he targets mafia because, I’m assuming he knows they’re town if they confirm his message right?

If Pooky is actually a scumbear here, I will be inconsolable. :/
If Pooky makes ascetics targetable, then we can get a result on disloyal nights.

If xtoxm actually visits a slot on a disloyal night, then they are scum. Scum deny getting the message though. Xtoxm would have no way of knowing if this is a lie or the truth. That's why a tracker is needed to verify his visit/non-visit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:46 am

In post 3941, Titus wrote:
In post 3527, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think skitter's pretty obviously scum here.
I am townreading skitter by play but I was wrong in Tenet sooo
After reading the Pokemon Battles’ scum PT and knowing Hectic’s familarity with town!me, the likelihood that he directed his scumteam to pocket me is > higher than rand. I don’t ever want to read another scum PT where I am the #1 designated pocket. :(