chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Hayker.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 4149, Gamma Emerald wrote:No, eat shit, those questions were loaded as fuck.
I've passed the term of being friendly with him.

He's being extremely insulting to several slots. Read my ISO, guy. I've been cordial for the nth time. Stop being insulting.

We are playing a game after all, no?

There's no reason to name call. So I got a little personal.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

You may not agree with my method but my intention is clear. This isn't about alignment. This isn't even about the game.

Don't be an asshole; therein, I won't be a bigger asshole.

And that'll be the last I even speak of it.

Why are you avoiding Hayker now again?

I'd love to know while I eat my shit over here.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4146, Titus wrote:All Andres has done is whine and say me/chkflip must be the lim.
This is like obvious bullshit. I’m just not pushing you super hard because (i) I do believe you can be this wrong as Town since I’ve seen it but (ii) I also don’t have to. You’re sinking yourself by painting a picture that makes absolutely no sense at all. You’re clearly grasping at whatever to try and get a bad execution across and it just isn’t working.

I asked you a simple question - in what world do I make sense as Scum with Hayker? And you deflect instead of answering directly. The answer is we don’t, which clearly even chkflip admits. I’m also obviously not independently Scummy - I have actually explained myself in a lot of detail, and at this stage in the game it is simply about executing and seeing if we’re on the right track or not.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You can stop being friendly Chkflip, i won't. You're probably a real cool guy, but this aggravating nonsense will not stop unless you look in the mirror and realize that what you're doing is not helping. I'm not going to be intimidated by your aggressive retaliation so you're better of keeping it cool and letting the situation de-escalate if you don't want to lose your credibility.

Even if i'm talking negatively about your play in an harsh manner, it's all in an attempt to discredit the mafia's push for miseliminating Hayker and letting scum!Titus off the hook.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4142, chkflip wrote:"you yell" meaning the collective you as in town in general, not specifixally YOU you Andres.
I get it. I mean I’m being bad faith pushed by Titus which just makes me think it’s Scum and needs to go. I don’t see why I would ever re-evaluate here, when I appealed to Titus multiple times to rethink their push and they insist on calling me Scummy but not really explaining why. Which is just a clear sign of desperation.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lol EE you've still yet to town case Hayker.

"Scum" -- you mean me? Nobody else is advocating for Hayker today but me. So, to be clear, I'm trying to factually not eliminate someone I've town read all game for someone who has not been that great. That's what I've really been doing. My lack of hammer is to continue discussion. Also promised a Hayker case that I will absolutely do if people stop tunneling and look at the bigger, better picture.

Your Titus scum read is emotional. We went JOYED over molla (which was likely town either way, jury's out but I'm unmoved in my molla read) because of both myself and Titus. Fact. We were wrong. Fact. But there was a line of that same VCA that said Hayker. We were all pretty fucking gung ho to do that literally last day phase. Hayker is no more low hanging today than he was yesterday. That's flair word bullshit, sorry.

Pedit: I'm not asking you to re-evaluate Titus. I'm asking why not Hayker?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

Last lines are for Andres if that wasn't clear.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4157, chkflip wrote:Pedit: I'm not asking you to re-evaluate Titus. I'm asking why not Hayker?
Because Titus screams Scum to me and Hayker doesn’t.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3408, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3407, BBmolla wrote:Why is Hayker in your townreads Andre
I was rethinking the way the votes piled on Not_Mafia D1 - the vote there that is most likely to be a bus is Luca there. If Hayker really was busy, and after catching up put down an E-2 vote for Not_Mafia, is that coming from a Partner? I don’t know. I don’t think so.
Why not? Not_Mafia made it pretty clear from the gate that he was here for a good time not a long time. Why not yeet with extreme prejudice? Easy town points. The same could be said of anyone who voted that slot while that player was in it. There was talk beforehand about meta reasons the slot was hard to keep in the hands of the same person. THOSE people can be town read for their contributions to the slots solve beforehand. Nothing else.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So tell me Chkflip, since you in your infinite wisdom keep arguing about Hayker being so much more likely scum. And Titus being town.

Why ain't he hammered Titus yet? Should be pretty easy for him. She's E-1 and everything.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Hayker is just not a priority today for me. They could maybe be Scum. They’re not pinging me anywhere near as much as Titus is.

Titus has called me “lockScum” by VCA, continues to minimize my contributions, not analyze anything I’ve done seriously, and says that I’m whining and not doing much else while scumming up the thread. I am never compromising with that slot. It’s not happening.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 4114, Hayker wrote:Mod may i have an extra few hours to oroperly post for my prod
Five days is a lot of posts to catch up on, so I'm not faulting you for your tardiness or anything but uhhh yeah this is pretty clearly a prodge until proven otherwise to me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 4161, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why ain't he hammered Titus yet?
He hasnt but prodged in five days. Next you'll ask what he's had for lunch, hm? Fairly certain he was anti-VCA so he may come in. He may not. I'm the only advocate against him, so why not, yes? It certainly extends his life another phase.

Infinite wisdom is so hackneyed, btw.
In post 4162, Andresvmb wrote:Hayker is just not a priority today for me.
Roger. Just want to say again I'm not asking you to re-evaluate because I get where you're coming from.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So you're saying Hayker came in. Didn't read his scum PT. Let a wagon on town which is E-1 just sit there.
And went AFK.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I respect your attempts at making me look stupid as much as everyone else Chkflip, but are you actually telling me there isn't a glaring contradiction with your story here?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

I guess my infinite wisdom looked at the date from his prodge to his last post in game before that and did [le gasp!] rudimentary fucking arithmetic. His last post before 4114 is dated Jan 22.

Infinite wiiiisdooooom [jazz fingers]
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm not trying to make anyone look stupid.

Let's discuss this contradiction it's the first I've heard of it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm asking why those you read as scum hasn't hammered the wagon on """town!Titus""" yet.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is the kind of stalling we saw during N_M's wagon.
He sure was easy to eliminate huh?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

Those? Hayker is one person who hasn't been here in almost a week dude.

Titus has only been E-1 for a number of hours.

You're also asking me to physically account for this guy like what I can't even

He could come in and hammer as either alignment from what I understand to be his "current" (if you can even still call it that?) mindset which, again, you're asking me to explain? Currently?

That's silly.

I'm looking at past actions, past absenses, and past wagons, not predicting the future.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 4170, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He sure was easy to eliminate huh?
Not_Mafia eliminated himself. What even is this rhetoric?

If you're going to bring in Not_Mafia's D1 wagon whilw ignoring that we collectively fucked off on that AND the Hayker wagon BEFORE VCA WAS EVEN STARTED but ignore that half of the spectrum uhhhh

You're pushing a narrative, bud. I'm looking at the whole game.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're looking at some lurker slot with 3 posts. That's all you're doing.
I'm pushing a deepwolfy slot that's going to lead town down the gutter if they aren't removed ASAP.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

And there's the narrative. At least you've admitted you're not actually town reading Hayker to any degree, that's a start, because I've spoken ad nauseum about a whole lot more than where they are.