Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 4311, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 4282, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 3955, Flavor Leaf wrote:i wouldn't think Loyal wouldn't be unable to go onto a Miller.

Miller is still town.
Unless Fire and Xtoxm are both scum and I clearly think the opposite, you’re confitown from this.

@Tweetie
wha huh

i think loyal succeeds on me cause im town and my miller wording doesnt reference anything other than cop investigations. I think that the way FL interprets it is logically more correct (Although I feel like ive seen at least one mod interpret it the other way. it prolly depends)

Well it wouldnt succeed on me unless its murderous in intent cause ascetic but u get the gyst
Krazy said there would no result if you’re asetic because PRs don’t work on aesetics, period. So, all that can be proven or disproven is that you are aesetic apparently.
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

In post 4324, Flavor Leaf wrote:game's getting pretty POE'd out anyways, Alisae, so I'm really just interested in your takes, as your in the POE, would like to see where you line up agenda wise.
I too would be interested in my own takes.

In post 4323, skitter30 wrote:heya ali
Hello :D
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

hiii ali
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m so done with the mechanical talk.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Alisae - there’s a pretty good chance Skitter is scum here, but there’s an equally pretty good chance she’s town.

So that’s where we’re at
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I see Lunar Martian getting faded today
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

In post 4327, Morning Tweet wrote:hiii ali
/me flops ears
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4322, skitter30 wrote:i guess, like, idk: requiring all 3 of you/chara/venus to be wrong requires me to be wrong on a gamestate read + me to be more wrong than i nearly ever am. this may sound cocky but i'm just about never that wrong, and i don't think this game is the exception to the rule.

i don't think all three of you are scum, but i woud be quite surprised to see that *none* of you are

for the second paragraph: you have a fair point r.e. timing, but, well, you seem to understand that you've been 'playing off' this game to some level, so why is it more likely that i'm scum who took a conveninet/oppurtunistic position on town!you as opposed to town who actually saw that you were town during the part of the game where we both agree that you were being townie? like why is this something that's more likely to come from scum-me than town-me is the bit i don't necessarily get. also if i'm scum why don't i just push you there, instead of defending u at that time

ig i don't really vibe super hard with ur chara townread tbh either, it's a bit fluffy
i dont think ur a bad player at all, that's kind of making you scum though -- yer missin that Nancy really shouldnt be scum here, and i don't know how you're putting "off" together with "scum" with me. If we're gonna talk about what parts of the game make me towny, we should talk about how i dont have this conversation w u as scum, im definitely hiding in scum PT pretending the rest of the game doesnt exist or smth like that while occasionally popping in to make a long effort post

I think the only way you're town is if it's chara instead which granted given my level of investment isn't impossible but its not the way im thinking atm

i dont mean to be selfish only caring about reads on me but i am unusually interested in why so many people are choosing to scumread me for being "off". i cannot help but play to how im feeling, so I cant really blame people trying to judge that kind of stuff for noticing the distinction, but I seriously want more explanation on why im scummy for it than just by virtue of it being different. Like the #1 aspect of my town play is saying everything i think without remorse because its the best way i can think of to demonstrate that i have a town mindset, and that has not been sacrificed at all. It seems like everyone is getting caught up on how strange i guess im being but this game is just as different from my scum games (and you were in my last scum game with me skitts) as it is to my town ones, so i dont get it. All of my scum games have been consistent whereas my town play is a total dart throw depending on my feelies

and like, i dont even think ive explained the chara townread a single time so far and quite frankly i dont know off the top of my head what it is. All i know is when i got it which was from its reaction to being wagoned yesterday and i believed it in strongly enough to go "oh shit" to my solve and switch a few things
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4325, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Krazy said there would no result if you’re asetic because PRs don’t work on aesetics, period. So, all that can be proven or disproven is that you are aesetic apparently.
oh well naturally yeah
In post 4330, Flavor Leaf wrote:I see Lunar Martian getting faded today
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

not that one
Glory and Mel wrote:
In post 4327, Morning Tweet wrote:hiii ali
/me flops ears
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 4330, Flavor Leaf wrote:I see Lunar Martian getting faded today
Why?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4277, catboi wrote:
In post 4275, Morning Tweet wrote:but if i do im greeted by catboi thinking "I have more depth as town" for whatever reason (why does he think that?)
You copped to this yesterday when I was saying it, why the pushback now? Like, I haven't seen you play a ton but I skimmed a little bit of the other recent versus game and I think there's a claer contrast where here you've very obviously been going with the flow
Hye yo this is bull im going to dig up whatever i said yesterday to prove it
In post 3999, Morning Tweet wrote:you're right that i have somewhat better depth usually catboi, just not when im multitasking in calculus and physics courses it seems
FUCK I made that vague as hell, i have more depth in general, not specifically as town, but i didnt clarify it in this post, god damn it lol

I WILL NOTE that particular versus game i had heavy criticism for being odd, but a different kind that time around, i was more feeling more formal and stiff that time i think. but yeah okay i see why i make it sound like i was agreeing with me saying the scumread for being off was justified
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Morning Tweet wrote:but yeah okay i see why i make it sound like i was agreeing with me saying the scumread for being off was justified
I cannot even tell what i just wrote here holy shit

i see why catboi thought i was copping to his criticism being valid, thats what i mean. i think noticing im different from usual is fair, less nuanced play, but i dont think that's a sign im scum and would probably argue the opposite considering the wild variation i hve in quality of town play compared to scum play, but in any case less depth isn't indicative of scum i wouldnt think
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 4332, Morning Tweet wrote:i dont think ur a bad player at all, that's kind of making you scum though -- yer missin that Nancy really shouldnt be scum here, and i don't know how you're putting "off" together with "scum" with me. If we're gonna talk about what parts of the game make me towny, we should talk about how i dont have this conversation w u as scum, im definitely hiding in scum PT pretending the rest of the game doesnt exist or smth like that while occasionally popping in to make a long effort post

I think the only way you're town is if it's chara instead which granted given my level of investment isn't impossible but its not the way im thinking atm
if i'm scum i probably, tbh, have 'better' reads that don't require half the game to scumread me for finding nancy to be scummy. these aren't, like, political reads for scum-me to have rn (to steal an fl term)
i'm not sure i agree with the assessment that you're hiding out in the scum pt - the hectic showed me that you don't just freak out and hide as scum, you can present a pretty decent townie front

i agree that you being off doesn't necessarily make you scum, and i'm not really pushing you for it atm even, more so as just mentioned it. atm i'm p confident there's scum in you/venus/chara but i think you're the least likely
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4267, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Ydrasse
Hopkirk

Unwnd
Morning Tweet

Skitter
Chara
Starcrossed
Firebringer

VMP
Gamma Emerald
Catboi
Lunar Martian
Xtoxm

No more than 1 in the Unwnd/MT group, possibly 0.

1 or 2 max in the 3rd group.

most likely to have scum in it the bottom group.

All 3 could be in the bottom group, but I have those slight possibility for error in the 2 listed.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4337, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4332, Morning Tweet wrote:i dont think ur a bad player at all, that's kind of making you scum though -- yer missin that Nancy really shouldnt be scum here, and i don't know how you're putting "off" together with "scum" with me. If we're gonna talk about what parts of the game make me towny, we should talk about how i dont have this conversation w u as scum, im definitely hiding in scum PT pretending the rest of the game doesnt exist or smth like that while occasionally popping in to make a long effort post

if i'm scum i probably, tbh, have 'better' reads that don't require half the game to scumread me for finding nancy to be scummy. these aren't, like, political reads for scum-me to have rn (to steal an fl term)
i'm not sure i agree with the assessment that you're hiding out in the scum pt - the hectic showed me that you don't just freak out and hide as scum, you can present a pretty decent townie front

i agree that you being off doesn't necessarily make you scum, and i'm not really pushing you for it atm even, more so as just mentioned it. atm i'm p confident there's scum in you/venus/chara but i think you're the least likely
Granted that is fair you likely have "better" reads as scum too yes. is it common for the game to be scumreading you for finding nancy scummy? I thought the hydra was very much on FL's table so i assumed that was pretty controversial and i was like in a minority saying they're hard town

quickly after the beginning of the game, i only posted in like one spurt each day during Hectic's game, and eventually every other day.... i get uncomfortable after a while. Now that game's weird setup definitely contributed to that being a lot sooner than usual, but i think it still stands that I will oftentimes read the thread without posting in main thread as scum, whereas i usually have something to say as town (even if its unhelpful). As scum i care too much about looks to post stuff without thinking. maybe i can get townread but only in the traditional sense of making like, decentish posts i guess. works until you know me better, then it's tougher
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

Ydra's ISO has too much fluff in it btw and its to the extent that im sus but there's probably a reason for it so /shrug
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

gamma told me that poe or fl thinks that scum is in {Chara Skitter Ydra}
i now iso the others but i don't think how i usually read ydra applies in this game considering all she did is actually just fluff posted with no content and usually when she's town its fluff posting with some content and trying to play the game.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

nearly everyone, including fl, was townreading nancy yesterday (except for like me obvs)
the non-townreads on the slot are new, like from this afternoon

and the second paragraph helps me see where you're coming from, ty

i'm honestly feeling p comfortable saying you/chara aren't tvt and that chara is the s.
i don't know if i scumread / feel the need to push you beyond that

pedit @tweetie
*flops ears*
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by skitter30 »

fl took ydrasse off the table so while you might be right on her it's kinda functionally irrelvant for today
Show
Hiatus once more.

Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

Spoiler: don't mind me just doing furret things
Ydrasse - Can be drafted
Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro) - Not sure they would be drafted here maybe last
Morning Tweet - im not in a possition to actually know, I would probably draft them if they're town just to try to secure a good town but im not sure what the scum!equitiy for drafting MT here is
Xtoxm - Gamma told me that he had an Inno on Starcrossed
Starcrossed (Pooky+Kanna Hydra) - I would drafted this slot for scum but they're apparently not scum in this game so...
Hopkirk - mason apparently
Lunar Martian - no one drafts this player btw.
Firebringer - super draftable for scum
skitter30 - super draftable for scum
unwnd - i think this is also another player i'm not sure gets drafted for scum or town
catboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - Apparently this slot can get drafted for scum but does Hectic actually draft it?
Chara - Chara's scumgame is good enough now that they support a wide variety of teams and as long as they have teammates this player should be able to support them fairly easily.
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

What are the arguements for why Lunar would be a flip?
That doesn't make sense to me but apparently an investigation is warranted there.

Furret is on the case!
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

btw something that doesn't add up is why unwnd is claiming scum cuz i skimmed this game like once or twice and saw him doing that and thats not something he normally does but if he's scum thats probably not the reason why he's scum in this game so who cares
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4342, skitter30 wrote:nearly everyone, including fl, was townreading nancy yesterday (except for like me obvs)
the non-townreads on the slot are new, like from this afternoon

and the second paragraph helps me see where you're coming from, ty

i'm honestly feeling p comfortable saying you/chara aren't tvt and that chara is the s.
i don't know if i scumread / feel the need to push you beyond that

pedit @tweetie
*flops ears*
oh i really thought venus was under more heat than that

in a way being inconsistent is a great method for showing im town, cause id never dare to do it as scum. Of course maybe if that ever became a solid strategy for me as town, then it wouldnt be so daring anymore, then id be comfortable with it as scum.. but as it is no this prolly wouldnt happen

Maybe ill get a better sense of why Chara seemed town yesterday and make better judgments

also, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

he claimed supersaint. I dont see that as a scum move tbh.
Glory and Mel
Glory and Mel
Goon
Glory and Mel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Glory and Mel »

Lunar early seems lost and later they don't seem like they're acting with a scum agenda but I'm reading this based on their ISO because I'm a liar and said I would read the game and here I am not actually reading the game KEKW
With that said I don't particularly care if they die or not and if the game is already over then I'm not exactly going to protest against it