Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:56 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Yeah I don’t know if I’m comfortable voting for Meuh. I just don’t see scum, especially newb!scum playing the way she has been. It’s bold.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Meuh »

Krazy really exposed our mason trio like that :cool: :lol:

I do agree this wagon isn't going too fast, we're 3 votes and 3 people supporting it, with several people doubting it and others stating no opinion on it so far.

By the way, would love some more from Harumi, they haven't posted in 32 hours...
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Meuh »

Oh dang and Eth0s hasn't in over 3 days
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 1.7:

2ndchosen1 (3) -
Krazy, Meuh, ItalianoVD
Krazy (2) -
2ndchosen1
eth0s (1) -
Harumi Ayasato
Meuh (2) -
eth0s, Kazyan
ItalianoVD (1) -
Cantripmancer

Not voting (1) -
marcistar

With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate. Day 1 will end at 11am GMT on the 20th February 2021 - (expired on 2021-02-20 11:00:00)

eth0s has been prodded.
Last edited by Nexus on Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trans rights are human rights.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Kazyan »

Nexus, marcistar unvoted me in .
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Meuh »

2 days* typo
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by marcistar »

harumi if u ever see this... (which i hope u do)... is ethos still a good vote for u? :eek: pls explain why u've stuck to them

Spoiler:
praying harumi gets on and sees this otherwise imma look like a clown :cry:
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

Marci it will be hard to find you town at endgame if you keep not voting, we need your vote to be proactive so that vote logic is comprehensible in the game
vote conspiracy
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 258, Krazy wrote:Marci it will be hard to find you town at endgame if you keep not voting, we need your vote to be proactive so that vote logic is comprehensible in the game
i wont vote if i dont like the options :? is it bad to not vote if im not confident??? i dont wanna lynch a townie :cry: :cry:

harumi is who i thinks most scum :cry: :cry: so ill vote that then, but i dont want to vote anyone else, im not confident in anyone else being scum. :? VOTE: harumi
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Krazy »

Why do you have ~a level~ of confidence in harumi being scum, moreso than chosen who you've indicated is null?
vote conspiracy
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 260, Krazy wrote:Why do you have ~a level~ of confidence in harumi being scum, moreso than chosen who you've indicated is null?
im not super confident in harumi being scum, but out of everyone she seems the most scummy.

when i looked at chosens posts it looks like defending themself, which i dont rlly see anything wrong in them..? i cant see whats scummy about them at all..? i think they're just an easy push for some people to make (from what i understand they were scum their last game..? i havent read it at all, but if they were scum last of their games, u guys seem to be not giving much of a chance this time to them..?)

vs harumi who i think doesnt rlly have a level of confidence.. idk but i thought in newbie games i thought scum would be more nervous..? i think her not having confidence = shes nervous = shes scum... :cry:

i also have thought about other possible votes i could make but i dont think it would be very uhh... have very good logic behind it?
im so bad at carrying im sorry :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by marcistar »

omg how do u reply so fast tho... do u always refresh? ICONIC
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Krazy »

Someone being an "easy" or "hard" push I don't think is a very productive way of viewing the game. Chosen looks easy to push because he's not doing anything townie. It's not just a matter of not being scum, it's a matter of being townie. His solve right now is me + meuh, and when I asked him to provide two names outside of us he refused to do so (only giving meuh outside of myself) which reflects an unwillingness to have flexibility in thought, which to me seems a bit scummy for day 1. Like, his push on me doesn't have the confidence to characterize it as tunneled, but he doesn't even have any nulls to show he's actively thinking about different solves or worlds. Basically it feels like he's not solving, and not solving day 1 is scummy (especially if I feel like both of his scumreads are town, which at present I do).

Harumi does need better content.

And yeah, it's not hard for me to refresh when it's not my turn during DnD lol
vote conspiracy
Harumi Ayasato
Harumi Ayasato
Goon
Harumi Ayasato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Harumi Ayasato »

I'm noticing that Meuh's last three posts have almost exclusively been justifying their actions. I'd like them to quickly reiterate who they believe their top candidate for elimination is today, as well as their reason.
Defeating scum with the power of friendship!

Not Tarhalindur, though I do think he's a cool person. If Tarhalindur happens to see this, sorry for using your name everywhere else.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Krazy »

That's not entirely true, she said she was feeling better about Chosen push because she thought his current PoE was 0/2 for scum
vote conspiracy
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by marcistar »

oml i have like 6 diff tabs open for this this is so confusing :cry: :cry:
In post 263, Krazy wrote:when I asked him to provide two names outside of us he refused to do so (only giving meuh outside of myself) which reflects an unwillingness to have flexibility in thought, which to me seems a bit scummy for day 1.
Really? To me, I know from one of my past games some people are very close minded on their scumreads. In that game, the person turned out town when they were eventually eliminated. So I think unwillingness to have flexibility in thought does not = scum. Unhelpful town maybe, but its not something that i think is good to scumread people based off of.

What I see in chosen is somebody whos inactive, but tries their best when they're here. I think theres a better elim than (then?? idk which to use i suck at grammar) them. I thought that by next day phase we could've gotten enough on them to decide if they are town or not.

he refused to do so
is a bit harsh. unless if im missing it, i've never seen them outright refuse to do it? I think they could've just skimmed over some stuff by accident maybe. (maybe they didnt see thr "outside of myself" of ur message.
In post 263, Krazy wrote:but he doesn't even have any nulls to show he's actively thinking about different solves or worlds. Basically it feels like he's not solving, and not solving day 1 is scummy (especially if I feel like both of his scumreads are town, which at present I do).
You didn't ask them for any null reads, you only asked for 3 reads from them. Some people don't feel a need to provide more then asked.
You only asked for 2 scumreads and 1 townread. :cool: :cool:
In post 204, Krazy wrote:So I am curious if 2nd can present 2 scumreads outside of myself that seem plausible. That might help me read him. I also would be interested in *exactly one* top tier town from him, not three, just one.
Heres the question you asked.

they said
@krazy as for my reads
which proves what i said earlier about them not providing more then they were asked. If you wanted some nulls, you shouldve asked for more tbh
Spoiler:
OMG BTW IM SORRY I FEEL LIKE IM GETTING A BIT MEAN BUT I JUST RLLY FEEL STRONG ABOUT THIS
I feel like its a bit unfair that you're expecting so much from them, didn't they say they barely have much experience? specifically.
when i said some people dont feel the need to provide more then asked, 245 is what gives me vibes of that (that lack of experience seems like a quality of a player like that.)

i hope i didnt miss anything else i wanted to comment on :cry: :cry:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 264, Harumi Ayasato wrote:I'm noticing that Meuh's last three posts have almost exclusively been justifying their actions. I'd like them to quickly reiterate who they believe their top candidate for elimination is today, as well as their reason.
In post 230, Meuh wrote:
In post 226, ItalianoVD wrote:I've read through your readslist Krazy and I didn't know what to think about it, because as I said I'd like to hope you are townie, but I just don't know, however, the tone of feels like caught scum to me.

This:
In post 215, 2ndchosen1 wrote:I was just trying to get in the conversation after not really seeing anything of major significance.
"I was just"
feels like "how could you scumread me, I'm doing what everyone else is doing?" which just feels like disappointed scum to me.

And this:
In post 215, 2ndchosen1 wrote:the "why did you think the emotes are that important Krazy" question was more a "Am I missing something?" question.
Feels like a backpedal. When 2nd came out he wasn't necessarily trying to see if he was missing something, iirc he came out pretty confidently with his reads and his questioning, but when Krazy called him out and started scumreading him, his tone changed. Now it feels like he's pleading. What do you think @Krazy, @Kazyan, @Meuh, @Ethos

VOTE: 2ndchosen1 I believe that's E-2

BTW, @Eth0s: do you feel you have a more solid read on Krazy now so that I can ease my mind a bit?
I agree with your thoughts on 2nd here. There's an annoyed, almost angry tone that has picked up since Krazy has started calling him out. It would make sense from a scum 2nd, he turned from widespread townleans to a lot of scumleans in a pretty short span of time, and he could view the logic as faulty due to how quick the shift seemed to have been and like you said, the feeling he's doing the same as everyone else, and thus does not deserve to be scumread.

2nd has the scummiest tone out of anyone in the game so far imo, although maybe not the scummiest content/reads within those posts? Either way I like having my vote on him, and this is the most confident I've been in a scumread so far. :lol: :cool:
Here you go! :cool:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 220, Meuh wrote:Honestly reading back on 2nd's page 6 posts, I'm more null on 2nd than townleaning. Their reads seem incomplete, for someone who has 5 full pages they've yet to comment on.
In post 135, 2ndchosen1 wrote:pretty much
I'm town lean on Italiano, Kazyan, and Cantrip
IVD has good takes, posts like especially sing town
Kazyan's seems to be a decent analysis of a D1 posting pattern on Krazy.
Cantrip's interaction with Kazyan looks towny to me.

Nulls for the rest right now
This is on page 6... and it's less complete than my reads 50 posts in :facepalm:
In post 186, 2ndchosen1 wrote:Meuh, I believe that you're being scumread as your listings are just that. there's no real substance to them beyond "THIS IS MY CURRENT POSITION". it's a weak iioa that doesn't advance any position or generally help. If anything it appears like an attempt to look like you're trying to solve.
I mean he does list a few specific posts that he likes, I guess, but this comment, coming from him considering his lack of almost any substance after 5 pages? :facepalm:

Will have to see how this read progresses :cool:
Oh and this too, lack of substance in early posts with a lot of content to comment on
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Kazyan »

Imagine having a whole debate about whether 2ndchosen1 is scummy when Meuh is right there, being scum.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Meuh »

:cool: true! vote for me
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Krazy »

Marci I asked for two *outside myself*. In response to that he gave me two, one of which was myself.

also I'm highly tempted to ask if the reason you have six tabs open is because one is the scum pt :P
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 269, Kazyan wrote:Imagine having a whole debate about whether 2ndchosen1 is scummy when Meuh is right there, being scum.
Is like your new thing trying to push one person no matter what? :P

If so well... I'm proud of you lmao
vote conspiracy
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Kazyan »

My new thing was the method I used to figure out who was scum: figure out how a person's actions, in their ISO, make sense
if
they're scum--just assume they are and work out the details. If nothing makes sense, then the starting assumption of scumminess can't be correct. For most people, I could not thus construct a narrative that made sense--but for Meuh, everything clicked immediately.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Krazy »

thus begins.... WAGON WARS

who will flip and ethos vote for? I'm looking forward to finding out :3
vote conspiracy