Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

like ur a red/green player and I play blue.
Its easier for me to just support and enable you until the conditions are right for me to act indepedently.

pedit: Yes hence why I want to work with you and enable you.
nothing chosen wrote interested me its just I think I'm able to find reasons to townread {meuh, italiano, cantip, you, marci} more than them.
Harumi I feel like is playing a very agenda-based game.
Meuh I agree seems more townie than {Harumi, chosen, Kazyan}
Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 374, Krazy wrote:your entrance really doesn't feel townie to me rn

I feel like I'm saying skitterish things but I feel like I need to say them anyway lol

<3 just my warm welcome to the game, downgrading my townread on your slot to nullscum :P :P :P
that's fine it's not exactly the most transparent entrance.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 375, Kazyan wrote:E's, sorry; won't happen again
I don't care you can use whatever I'm used to it.
GTKAS
| here.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 323, Alisae wrote:and tbh im stalking marcistar not u god
:shifty: :shifty: :oops:
In post 331, Cantripmancer wrote:Also, I'm confused. I feel like Marci's defense of Chosen is being perceived as excessive, so wouldn't it make more sense to postulate that Marci and Chosen
might
be masons rather than discounting the possibility? And wouldn't the logical alternative to explain Marci's defense of Chosen if they're
not
masons be that
Marci
is scum white knighting Chosen (if it's unlikely that a townie would be excessive in defending a townie)?
Tbh, I could always be scum white knighting chosen is a possibility, but i think everybody will need to judge that for themselves. It isn't my intention to white knight them, and if I really wanted to I would've placed them as an actual town read. I just want them to have a chance :cry:
In post 331, Cantripmancer wrote:would you vote to eliminate if they flipped town? What if they flipped scum?
if chosens town I would probably do something like krazy because then it would mean town is horribly off track and needs to look into different options.
if they're scum i think either alisae/you cantrip. I feel this way because (unless if im missing it) they didn't really interact with eth0s when he was here, and also they barely mention you outside of .
In post 334, Alisae wrote:Look Krazy ik you have to go out of your way to groom the whole playerlist but u can't be a negative influence on the playerlist you know.
the newbies here look up to you, if they started to do this in games it'll blow up on them!
so hes playing us like a violin????
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 376, Alisae wrote:Harumi I feel like is playing a very agenda-based game.
expand on this?
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 380, Krazy wrote:
In post 376, Alisae wrote:Harumi I feel like is playing a very agenda-based game.
expand on this?
her positioning on especially meuh I feel like is more likely to come from scum than town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

also I didn't really see any moments from her that made me think "ya this looks kinda town"
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Krazy »

who would be a harumi buddy?
vote conspiracy
Cantripmancer
Cantripmancer
Townie
Cantripmancer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Cantripmancer »

In post 333, Krazy wrote:
In post 331, Cantripmancer wrote:Also, I'm confused. I feel like Marci's defense of Chosen is being perceived as excessive, so wouldn't it make more sense to postulate that Marci and Chosen might be masons rather than discounting the possibility? And wouldn't the logical alternative to explain Marci's defense of Chosen if they're not masons be that Marci is scum white knighting Chosen (if it's unlikely that a townie would be excessive in defending a townie)?
uuhh don't mason hunt day 1? :3
Ok, fair, and mea culpa, but the point remains: why highlight the
opposite
?
In post 342, Kazyan wrote:wtf I stop refreshing the thread for like an hour and suddenly we have HYPERPOSTING

Alright, let's go. Regarding some of Cantrip's takes, which are as hot as I was hoping they'd be:

1) I townread IVD because his posts come across as methodical and insightful--claims like the S/T or S/S relationship between Marci and 2ndchosen1 are strong and helpful, instead of trying to look busy. Given what you've pointed out, I can see how the tone and intent of his posts count be interpreted a different way, but I'm still thinking townie for now. I'll review things on Day 2.
2) 2ndchosen1's second game is this one. He has only one game before this, Mini Normal 2187, in which he was scum.
3) This "falsifying scumread" method indeed completely ignores strong pro-town signals, which is probably why you got burned and why I will at some point. I will likely get more sophisticated in evaluating people as I continue playing.
1) I feel like you're maybe only reading half of their posts/choosing which half you read.
2) Ah, ok.
3) Like I said: you do you.
In post 347, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 314, Cantripmancer wrote:The progression of your perspective feels weird, IVD. You read through Krazy's reads and a) don't know what to think about them, but b) you "like to hope" they're town, but c) you just don't know, BUT d) you agree with Krazy on their scumspect (2ndChosen). Why the quadruple(!) waffle there? Why not just say "I don't know if you're town, Krazy, but I agree with your Chosen read because of..."?
Just saying “null” is boring.
But you didn't say "null" (nor is that what I was suggesting you say as an alternative). You twice said "I don't know", once said you "like to hope" they're town (which sorta looks like saying they're town on the surface, but isn't really), and then add a single perspective in which you agree with them. It feels very strongly like you don't want to say the "wrong" thing, rather than just being forthcoming with what you DO think.
ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 314, Cantripmancer wrote:This I'm a bit lukewarm on, though, as I've felt that kind of tone change from newer players (regardless of alignment). It's NAI for me.
In the context of 2nd/krazy, I don’t see it in this way. I’ll try to go back and show you what I mean, but it’ll probably be later though.

I may have missed it, but what’s your top scumread(s) or limpool?
Still you. Next step is to do a concentrated read of your ISO, but there have been several posts you've made that I don't feel come from town.
In post 348, Alisae wrote:
In post 321, Krazy wrote:I need reads on Harumi and 2ndchosen1 from you Alisae-chan <3 <3 <3
{Harumi Meuh} 1 scum max
I don't think this is scum attacking scum and I think either side could be scum here.
Meuh posting a readlist here is strange and I don't see a reason why Meuh needs to post a readlist right now?
Harumi attacking that readlist could be a scum motivated action.
Both of them being villagers is possible.

{Italiano, 2ndchosen} 1 scum max
the justification on the vote pings me from Italiano so if Italiano is scum, 2ndchosen could be town,
but also Italiano being town is quite possible from what I read earlier so it could also be possible that it's Italiano town and 2ndchosen scum.

{kazyan, meuh} 1 scum max
the whole thing pings me and reads like scum voting town, I don't like how kazyan is basically describing meuh's actions like everything about it is scummy and it pings me.

As for actual reads
{Krazy}
{Italiano, Marci}
{Cantrip}
{Meuh}
{Harumi, 2ndchosen, kazyan}
Not super digging what I feel is a condescending tone in your posts, but that's probably just your confidence shining through. Just how experienced are you, if I may ask? You get a townlean, though, for the solving approach.

Out for a bit, but hopefully will have time to ISO IVD later tonight and see if my overall impressions stay the same.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 383, Krazy wrote:who would be a harumi buddy?
{Harumi, Kazyan} could be a team?
GTKAS
| here.
2ndchosen1
2ndchosen1
Goon
2ndchosen1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by 2ndchosen1 »

@cantrip
Kazyan is correct, I've only had the one other game.
I was more pointing out how bad this quote is.
"Shallow and opportunistic votes are the easiest to follow for my small brain getting adjusted to the game, so that's what I'm going with. The push on 2nd made me question my original read, so I went back, reread, and got some weird vibes from- like I said, the lack of analysis in his first few posts and his progressively angrier and more annoyed tone."
IF Meuh is townie then she's not exactly one I'd want to keep around, see Antrax's Guide to Being a Good Townie from the wiki. krazy at least is more brainy about her moves

tyvm to Ali for the newbie resources, much appreciated.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Kazyan »

In post 380, Krazy wrote:
expand on this?
Yeah, I don't see what e means on this either. There's a solid progression from posts 264 to 305 in Harumi's ISO. I guess the movement from "Kazyan sus" to "nevermind; the wagon led by Kazyan is a good one" could count. Oh, huh, I think I just talked myself out of this
Cantripmancer
Cantripmancer
Townie
Cantripmancer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Cantripmancer »

Hmm, I had a hot take that Alisae and Krazy were buddies, but that whole "not playing mafia atm" confusion feels unlikely to be scum theatre.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 384, Cantripmancer wrote:Not super digging what I feel is a condescending tone in your posts, but that's probably just your confidence shining through. Just how experienced are you, if I may ask? You get a townlean, though, for the solving approach.
I'm not sure where you see that but its probably not intentional?
Either way I consider myself to be pretty experienced and I have a lot of pride in my gameplay.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 388, Cantripmancer wrote:Hmm, I had a hot take that Alisae and Krazy were buddies, but that whole "not playing mafia atm" confusion feels unlikely to be scum theatre.
this is good.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

not that many players care about the little things like that that wouldn't make sense to happen.
It's nice to see.
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Krazy »

Alisae agreeing with me that Cantrip thinking we were possible buddies is probably the towniest thought alisae has had so far lol

I still think er entrance overall is not as townie as alisae's typical rep in tho
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 392, Krazy wrote:I still think er entrance overall is not as townie as alisae's typical rep in tho
what's my typical rep in
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Krazy »

tbh your rep in to flavor vs hectic was pretty dope

I also remember liking your d1 in baker's wrestling game a lot more than this entrance from you atm
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Krazy »

I mean, aside from all the acid vomit of baker's wrestling game

but before that game was complete trash you had good content
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

Krazy, what game is easier to read, the game with 100+ pages or the game with 11 pages?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

also I don't remember baker's game?
My rep ins compared to me being at the start of the game is fairly different and im a weird if I'm trying to catch-up?
If I showed you this game what would your response be: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=84369
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

tbh i don't really know why I'm argueing with you about this on second thought?
Its probably just my subconscious desire to prove to you that I'm town and me wanting to address your concerns but u scumreading me right now is probably good for me?
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Krazy »

you're townier in illicit substances than here so far

but yeah I'm going to work anyway, try not to make any newbies give up on life because they're afraid of hyperposting :P
vote conspiracy