Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 1.06

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-02-26 12:00:00).

elimination
flow trap [3]:
Ydrasse, KittyTacky, FBJim
FBJim [2]:
Vasex, Happy Unbirthday Boon
Vasex [1]:
floo
Ydrasse [1]:
flow trap

Not voting [2]:
fairyprincess69, team rocket queen

mod notes~ vc is unchanged, i just wanted the pagetop

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Vasex »

This was a shot in a head.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Happy Unbirthday Boon »

And a shot in a head is... a good thing?

In American discourse usually when someone indicates they're shooting themselves in the head it's like, an insult to the person they're talking to ("just shoot me, this person is so dumb"), and I don't think that's what you're implying here at all so I feel like this is just a difference in idiom
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Vasex »

That means that I don't understand and my sleepy mind is blowing. I understand the "mason" after your explanation. But with a "fakeclaim" I'm not sure that I've got the sense of this "Yeah Vasex is like fakeclaim mason level town to me I think lol", "I'm so confident he's town I'd fakeclaim masons with him even if I wasn't informed of his alignment"... But it is okay, I didn't get some other things here, so +/- 1 doesn't matter. Maybe I will reread it later and get it :D
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:01 pm

Gotcha.

The meaning was: I strongly townread Vasex. Anything more than that was just joking or hyperbole so put it out of your mind lol
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Vasex »

In post 235, Vasex wrote:
In post 232, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Vasex when you play on russia forum do you enjoy playing scum?
Usually no, because it is like working, I prefer to search for mafia like some kind of a detective, than to entertain people with imagination and lots of lie.
But I did it so many times, that I consider myself as a good player for any role in this game. At least mafia roles are much easier for me than for many players I know.
And judging from my observations new players like to play for mafia more than the experienced player.
Exceptions happens on the different circumstances, for example to try new interesting tactic or plan, but usually this a burden, not a good time. Especially if the situation is quite bad.
By the way, things are getting worse when you playing mafia with people who know you for years and you play under main account.
They have
notes
about you. I'm not sure if I use this term correctly now. For example people know that when you are townie you can write hundreds of posts or many big posts, you are fully interested in searching of mafia... But when you are mafia you must do that shit the same to seem towny, that's sometimes very difficult :D And many other kinds of notes.
But playing mafia with absolutely new surrounding or under fake account (under mask) - it gives you many pleasant opportunities and benefits.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Vasex »

So I have the thought that for example flow trap could build his own style to have no differences between his townie and his mafia game, like fully unreadable person, I did something like that sometimes and I saw other people tried to minimize the differences like that. That's why I ask him why he is doing that, hoping to get the answer like that, but he just doesn't know how to answer it, so I don't know what to think about him too.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Vasex »

In post 255, Vasex wrote:But playing mafia with absolutely new surrounding or under fake account (under mask) - it gives you many pleasant opportunities and benefits.
On the other hand, usually in these situations you play withouts any notes too and make huge mistakes oftenly.
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Hey/Hem

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by flow trap »

Vassex can you tell me 1 thing scummy about HUB?
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by flow trap »

I'm about to go into analysis but here is my base skim reads as of now:

Leaning Town: Kitty/FBJ
Neutral: Floo/Fairy/TRQ/HUB
Leaning Mafia: Essay/Vase

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by flow trap »

Oh yeah, almost forgot

VOTE: Vasex

fairyprincess69
fairyprincess69
Townie
fairyprincess69
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by fairyprincess69 »

In post 49, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:I also townread trq and would probably vote jim if I wasn't busy with my side quest.

Ydra is there anything we should let the list know about our recent games? i.e. How did you feel about that discord dance game?

Pedit: I am also masons with flow trap <3
where did the early townread on jessie come from
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:54 pm

Side question, why is TRQ called Jessie?

Serious response:
In post 34, team rocket queen wrote:daka daka daka
I townread the daka daka :3
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 262, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Side question, why is TRQ called Jessie?

Serious response:
This post is towny

fairyprincess69
fairyprincess69
Townie
fairyprincess69
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:55 pm

In post 64, Ydrasse wrote:oh god expanding our league circle.

i’ll be more useful when i’m home i swear.
only the tiniest of pings from the more useful bit - potentially shows they're self conscious about being perceived as fillery/scummy?
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:56 pm

Essay = Ydra?
fairyprincess69
fairyprincess69
Townie
fairyprincess69
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:57 pm

In post 262, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Side question, why is TRQ called Jessie?

Serious response:
is this serious -_- what the heck is daka daka

also jessie is the team rocket girl in pokemon you NOOB how could you not know this
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 265, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Essay = Ydra?
Yes, that's what autocorrect did once, and now that is their nickname

Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:01 pm

In post 266, fairyprincess69 wrote:is this serious -_- what the heck is daka daka
exactly. what is the scum motivation in daka daka daka?

I know Jessie is the Team Rocket Girl in Pokemon but I for some reason thought

uh well idk why but I thought the avatar was James wearing a wig

okay my brain is weird sometimes!

I guess I just never saw Jessie look sad, ever, saw the facial expression made me think James lol

"also queen" idk... I thought it was subtext

I don't know why I just never made that connection that it was just jessie lmao
fairyprincess69
fairyprincess69
Townie
fairyprincess69
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:01 pm

i like how vasex seems to enjoy getting pushed on by trq in post 46. reminds me of like a jedi master enjoying the aggression in his padawan
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:03 pm

In post 269, fairyprincess69 wrote:i like how vasex seems to enjoy getting pushed on by trq in post 46. reminds me of like a jedi master enjoying the aggression in his padawan

yee, we're mindmelding like vulcans

#mixinguniverses
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:05 pm

obligatory

Spoiler:
fairyprincess69
fairyprincess69
Townie
fairyprincess69
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:06 pm

In post 217, floo wrote: Someone asked me if it was "delayed RVS", forgot who. I wanted Vasex to explain the motives behind the inconsistent or abnormal posts. "delayed RVS" could describe it, but it was more than a random vote. I disagree with your reasons, but I agree some of Vasex's posts are abnormal - NAI for now until Vasex can explain them.
what are these abnormal posts you mention? and how do you expect vasex to explain them unless you point out which posts you want an explanation for?
FBJim
FBJim
Townie
FBJim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by FBJim »

going to unvote flow trap for a few reasons. first, i don't actually want them hammered because "hammer bc they're doing blatant wacky shit" would make it a borderline policy elim, and also because at this point they're doing their own thing and idk if even e-1 would actually pressure them into changing.

i mentioned ydrasse being my strongest wolf read earlier. apart from post/content level, the aggressive response to me, i don't like. going aggressive as town makes sense if you're just mad about being scumread as town, or if you want to establish dominance to lead town discussions but she did that and then went back to not really posting.

UNVOTE: flow trap
VOTE: ydrasse
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by flow trap »

Vase - At first I didn’t like their immediate looking into me, but their explanation was adequate. I don’t like their explanation to TRQ’s “knows mafia must talk! to seem towny” as they could have said it to seem towny. I fail to see the “asking approval and complementing another player on a page 1 vote.” May have shaded FBJ in #37. I don’t like their Caberet defense, I don’t think it needed to be said. I still don’t really get why they singled out their voters other than OMGUS. I don’t like post 96 from them, I don’t see town saying this, this early. Them questioning people & reasoning out pairs is a plus. Also, them continuing after saying they were done was also a plus. -
Toss Up

Fairy - Their posts seem normal, also they SRed floo again, awaiting more. -
Null Town

Floo - I really like post 83, it mimics their previous town game; however, I don’t like 86 as it is non-sequitur. The rest of their posts are solid. -
Leaning Town

Kitty - The main thing going is their frivolous reason for suspicion on me. I don’t think scum would do this as it is very easily refuted and would put them in a bad light, but I’m not sure how to feel about them sticking to it. I would really like them to have real-time responses at one point. -
Leaning Town

FBJ - Question; in post 15, why was “supposed” in quotes? Their beginning was solid, but they quickly went into non-sequitur territory a bit. Their actions make sense with their explanations (I think your reads are biased to more serious players, it happens just informing you). -
Leaning Town

HUB - Started with a seemingly procedural opening, so not much to go off of in that matter. Is mildly out of sync at the start, but that seems like a HUB thing. Their defense of Vase was weird, as was the “SAD FACE OF SCUMMINESS”! They seem like a type to have good gut reads & mid games, so as of now -
Toss Up

Essay - Their entrance was suspicious as I’ve consistently seen “showboating” done by scum. In fact, this is about 70% of their posts so far. Also, ignored/dodged my SR. -
Leaning Scum

TRQ - Good opening, I get serious town vibes (as in a town that is playing seriously). This continues throughout the game despite half the cast having lighter tones. It also provides good reasoning to vote me. I believe TRQ has the ability to do this as scum but for now -
Null Town