team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:30 am

Post by team rocket queen »

possibly noteworthy:
In post 343, Vasex wrote:
In post 340, flow trap wrote:
In post 337, Vasex wrote:Why Kitty is the easiest?
I found that shifting from RT to Forum can produce interesting results
Meh
In post 120, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 117, flow trap wrote:It's too early to say
eh
In post 346, Vasex wrote:Keep going with that. Keep going.
In post 63, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 60, flow trap wrote:And besided their input will influence yours so it would be better to do it beforehand
okay one more step almost there
please call me jessie.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 349, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 348, Ydrasse wrote:okay
have you

ever

stated how you were feeling as mafia as a read on someone else?
uh... i don’t understand what you’re asking jessie can you rexplain?
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:53 am

In post 351, Ydrasse wrote:uh... i don’t understand what you’re asking jessie can you rexplain?
have you ever thought

hm, i am struggling with this as mafia right now, i will say that someone else is! or any other thought you had throughout

also, thoughts on
please call me jessie.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Vasex »

Repeating, really? :D
Okay shhh, mafia can hear, careful
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Ydrasse »

oh!

if i have i can’t remember if i did it intentionally? it’s fairly hard for me to plan something like that, i think. i wouldn’t be against imposing those sort of thoughts onto another person were it helpful though.

as for the repetition... if vasex is scum copying it (bc why would town) it would be a very small cue for him to pick up on that i feel would be like... if he’s doing it he’s only doing it intuitively. but it seeks a very specific pattern to manifest that is like... what’s the gain, subconsciously pocketing you by mimicry?
- - - -
won
FBJim
FBJim
Townie
FBJim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:52 am

Post by FBJim »

the strongest townread i have on flow trap is entirely personal but it's based on him giving me a piece of advice that struck me as a) true and b) the kind of thing you wouldn't want to give out as scum

specifically telling me that their impression of me was that i was biased towards "serious" posting styles which is true - i think as scum the last thing you'd want to give out is that kind of information because it makes much more sense to keep that kind of thing to yourself - "how to manipulate a townie" is maybe one of the most valuable reads scumplayers can have

of course this is also somewhat self-serving on their part bc they hardly have a serious posting style, and/or it could be trying to seed doubt in my mind about players like kitty/HUB, but it just makes much more sense as a townpost
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Vasex »

Flow trap is a possible townie. Though with mistakes in giving sides to players and rather annoying.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Vasex »

Giving sides? How to say it right? Giving colors? Giving roles?
FBJim
FBJim
Townie
FBJim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:02 am

Post by FBJim »

In post 329, Vasex wrote:
In post 312, FBJim wrote:Vasex was just like Idk how to even express this, "wrong in the right way?" like not the kind of mistakes someone with perfect knowledge of player alignments would make.

if it's fake it seemed like a hard ass thing to fake
I miss some things in your conversation. Could you please clarify you thoughts here. Especially what means the right way here?
hard to articulate but

scum are the players with perfect knowledge of player alignments unlike townies and since town has imperfect knowledge logical mistakes are understandable

reason i backed off my push on you was cuz even though i thought you were wrong, you were wrong in a way that feels like townie thought process of not knowing who the wolves are
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Happy Unbirthday Boon »

In post 355, FBJim wrote:the strongest townread i have on flow trap is entirely personal but it's based on him giving me a piece of advice that struck me as a) true and b) the kind of thing you wouldn't want to give out as scum

specifically telling me that their impression of me was that i was biased towards "serious" posting styles which is true - i think as scum the last thing you'd want to give out is that kind of information because it makes much more sense to keep that kind of thing to yourself - "how to manipulate a townie" is maybe one of the most valuable reads scumplayers can have

of course this is also somewhat self-serving on their part bc they hardly have a serious posting style, and/or it could be trying to seed doubt in my mind about players like kitty/HUB, but it just makes much more sense as a townpost
idk how you put this but I feel like you actually just explained why he was scum?

like if he's scum he's not going to try to be directly self-serving, he'd rather attack the underlying premise that has led you to scumread him to basically gaslight you into questioning your fundamentals on why you have a correct read on him

idk I actually kinda was willing to give flow trap some space because I thought the willingness to joke claim masons with me was like, pretty townie, but I feel like most the time when I'm talking to someone and they're like, "oh yeah this guy feels really town for this thing they said, although there is a really obvious scum motivation" the discussed slot usually ends up flipping scum
In post 356, Vasex wrote:Flow trap is a possible townie. Though with mistakes in giving sides to players and rather annoying.

although I am curious about this, how strong are you that flow trap is "a possible townie"? idk would also like to know how you feel about Jim
FBJim
FBJim
Townie
FBJim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:35 am

Post by FBJim »

thing is i had already unvoted him. and i didn't really have any sort of strong read on him at the time because of how much of a cypher his post style makes him. like blatantly suspicious but not even hiding it even under wagon pressure which i really dont know how to read without getting into WIFOM loops in my head

its also the type of info where it doesn't look suspicious if he *doesn't* share it, like conspicuous absence

get the point though. why is this game worse than therapy when it comes to uncomfortable self-introspection about biases and my capability to be manipulated smh
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Vasex »

I don't know. I'm reading him again and again. Most of his posts can be townie, even the moment with PR (usually I have strong feelings what mafia cannot do easy and that thing about PR something from that stuff), but then I don't understand how he managed to get so bad vision of the players.
He acts like a troll, sometimes even like a player who definitely know what he is doing (remember I told about covering differences between townie and scum game? at last he know terms of the game well, much better than lazy me, and he has strong opinions about what is too early in the game, use terms like "mid-game" in analysis of players etc). And he is quite confident about his game, jokes about the game of others, gives rates to other players with ease.
But at the same time how he can get me scum with Ydrasse and you, HUB. This is something like the 1st level of newbie thinking: like if I openly play with HUB so we are mafia together, and if I played against flow trap with Ydrasse on the first page, so we are mafia together. So I'm totally confused in sum. And yeah he goes against people who voted him, right?
That's why it is better to know the experience of the players. But I play with zero notes for anybody. So what - to hang people for the biggest mistakes?
Maybe this strange position with confident play is a signal about mafia, but maybe he just sees the game very bad in the beginning or at all...
And I think I found a good "not a pair" between him and Jim. It could be a key.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:45 am

In post 361, Vasex wrote:And I think I found a good "not a pair" between him and Jim. It could be a key.
oh?
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 216, Vasex wrote:With flow trap you have a moment of "not a pair" here: "flow trap, i'd like to hear a bit about why you shouldn't be voted. bad reasons are fine with me, it's page 2 and multiple players haven't posted." + "Because I'm a PR " + "well, fair is fair, i did ask for a bad reason"
I can't believe that you could make such a perfomance with your mafia partner. There is still a small chance, but...
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Vasex »

About Ydrasse. I don't know how to say it, because I usually use for that other terminology. But I'll try in simple words - I think it is qute dangerous for mafia to say that she can easy become very townie, if the town need it indeed (she said it, and I said, that I liked this quote). This is about the definite kind of players. According to their experience they know exactly that when they are townie they ALWAYS can easy show everybody that they are townie. Why the mafia would talk about that its townie ability?

Though her low activity is also bothering me because I have a feeling that this player could write a lot when she is townie. Am I mistaking? I feel rather good this kind of players I think.
But I can make a mistake because I don't have a habit to play such long days, maybe there are some other common styles and traditions of the game or it is common to not to play in full force on the first day with no info.

Ah, terrific. Difficult to get my point. I have so much to say, but I'm speaking like a retarded. :D
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:07 am

Ah, try not to say 'retarded', this website has like a *lot* of people on the spectrum and they do *not* like that word

Actually yeah, I agree, that 'bad reason' interaction between Jim and flow is like never s/s
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:09 am

Yyyydrrraaaaaaaa!
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yes!
- - - -
won
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:10 am

In post 364, Vasex wrote:About Ydrasse. I don't know how to say it, because I usually use for that other terminology. But I'll try in simple words - I think it is qute dangerous for mafia to say that she can easy become very townie, if the town need it indeed (she said it, and I said, that I liked this quote). This is about the definite kind of players. According to their experience they know exactly that when they are townie they ALWAYS can easy show everybody that they are townie. Why the mafia would talk about that its townie ability?
ydrasse knows the playbook for doing this very well; from silent star 3:
In post 361, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 329, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 231, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:uh oh

tiredness is a sign of scumminess with u :3
unironically Ydrasse reminds me a bit of Forest Fire Ydrasse, who was scum. No game-related content before leaving the thread

Although you could be joking -- actually this was a joke post wasnt it
uh, the easiest way to distinguish btwn that game and like, what i'll be here is a lack of game content entirely; early on i'm more inclined these days to chill a tiny bit, and not force myself to really play if i don't want to and just vibe

if i don't do anything though later on you should be worried
which was townread for the same reasons you are townreading it now, so she knows the reaction to it and so forth
please call me jessie.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m skimming on my break and: my low activity is generally NAI (non alignment indicative) these days; sometimes i don’t feel like playing, so i don’t. i just read and think or do other things.
- - - -
won
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i think that i regret making that post in retrospect bc i ended up NOT doing anything that game that jessie is referencing but also... when push came to shove i WAS townie, so it’s just a thing i know i can do but admittedly i haven’t had time/energy for lately
- - - -
won
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 364, Vasex wrote:I have so much to say, but I'm speaking like a retarded.
do not use language like this.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:14 am

In post 370, Ydrasse wrote:i think that i regret making that post in retrospect bc i ended up NOT doing anything that game that jessie is referencing but also... when push came to shove i WAS townie, so it’s just a thing i know i can do but admittedly i haven’t had time/energy for lately
you were always town and that solved the game, so
please call me jessie.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:16 am

This is true ydra but I need you to do the things <3
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:25 am

In post 373, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:This is true ydra but I need you to do the things <3
i can do the things you need ydrasse to do when ydrasse is unavailable if i am available and you tell me the things you need done
In post 369, Ydrasse wrote:sometimes i don’t feel like playing, so i don’t. i just read and think or do other things
as this could easily be a post i made as well
please call me jessie.