Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Alisae »

Ya village is in a really good position and Krazy lives another day which is Pog
Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Alisae »

We could maybe justify massclaiming
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Krazy »

Let me think, don't do this yet but let me know if this sounds right

For massclaim, Friendly Neighbor, Doctor, or Tracker would claim first

Each of those confirm we are in A or B and thus confirm that mass claim is worthwhile today

Cop or Jailkeeper do not claim before we do a pass on everyone for FN, Doctor, or Tracker claims, because if we are in C then I'm not sure we have auto

We also obviously don't have auto in worlds where roleblocker hit JK n1 (false clear), roelblocker hit cop n1 (no result), or jailkeeper hit FN by accident in B

So there could be reasons to not

In fact I think the *first* thing we do is double check no one claims a FN result, and we can revisit massclaim/no massclaim after we wait for everyone to claim no reception of FN?

Round 1:
*Everyone plays normal, and confirms no reception of FN*

Round 2:
*Everyone plays normal, but Doctor or Tracker considers claiming to start massclaim/auto*

Round 3:
*Decision on massclaim is fully re-evaluated if no claims by this point*

I'll go ahead and lead by saying I do not have FN result
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Alisae »

no FN result here
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Krazy »

I think the only slot that works noticeably worse post hammer than pre hammer is Cantripmancer, so we can do a quick sanity check on my townlean there. Ali how are you on Trip?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Krazy »

Oh yeah and I mean, obviously if a cop has a guilty they just claim their guilty lmao

but trackers with hard innos today probably just always out with their inno, unless it's like on the dead guy which would be sad given how naked town kazy was for how the hammer played out
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 704, Krazy wrote:I think the only slot that works noticeably worse post hammer than pre hammer is Cantripmancer, so we can do a quick sanity check on my townlean there. Ali how are you on Trip?
I think I am going to keep my hand to myself for a bit.
GTKAS
| here.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:27 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Nice, that's what I figured. :) Kazyan being the night kill is a little strange but whatever.

I'm down for massclaim, but why?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Krazy »

With 7 alive, 4 innos would be auto (tracker clear + soft jk clear)

3 innos (cop clear + fn) would be so close to auto that if we can't win with that poe we don't deserve win

If we're just masons, we don't claim today I guess
vote conspiracy
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Meuh »

Kazyan down kinda sucks, I was townreading them, at least it wasn’t a PR.

Ngl at first I misread the death post as saying *Krazy* was dead and got confused when they sent a message after LMAO
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Alisae »

Italiano, you want to massclaim when you have a massive lead over wolves because massclaiming is really great at accelerating leads.
This is especially holds true in more larger games.
I think our lead is strong enough that it should be fine to accelerate it w/ massclaim, but to be safe I asked Krazy if he thought it was fine because he's probably more familiar with newbie games than I am
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 709, Meuh wrote:Kazyan down kinda sucks, I was townreading them, at least it wasn’t a PR.

Ngl at first I misread the death post as saying *Krazy* was dead and got confused when they sent a message after LMAO
It's probably not unreasonable at this point to just treat me like flipped town :P
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Krazy »

Also like, a clear on harumi right now would be functionally as valuable as two other innos

I think most scenarios in B the game is close to auto, I'd need to check scenarios in A
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Krazy »

Yeah, B is like always a win here, that's why we want the FN claim lmao
vote conspiracy
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Meuh »

No FN on my end
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Krazy »

Any feel on Cantrip today Meuh?
vote conspiracy
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:49 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 710, Alisae wrote:Italiano, you want to massclaim when you have a massive lead over wolves because massclaiming is really great at accelerating leads.
This is especially holds true in more larger games.
I think our lead is strong enough that it should be fine to accelerate it w/ massclaim, but to be safe I asked Krazy if he thought it was fine because he's probably more familiar with newbie games than I am
Yeah I get this, it just seems unnecessary in this game. We've caught one scum. If we go under the premise that no one bussed then Chosen's partner is/was offwagon, which leaves Marci, Harumi, and Cantrip and I'm sure we'll be able to sort it. Massclaims make more sense when there is a larger game as you mentioned and there are more roles involved, but like I said I'm down for it. I feel good that town will win this one.
Cantripmancer
Cantripmancer
Townie
Cantripmancer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Cantripmancer »

No FN result here.

I feel like there's a good chance that the last scum is in Harumi/Marci, but I want to do some rereading when I can actually take some time later tonight.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Krazy »

It's more, if JK or tracker has an inno today and they die tonight, then that could swing from close to auto to a losable game

as I said an inno on Harumi is very close to game winning simply for effect on PoE
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Krazy »

It's fine though we can just play normal until someone decides they want to claim

Marci is like, objectively poorly positioned irt chosen, but if there's no inno on Harumi then it's still possible she was just right on the wrong scum for the day
vote conspiracy
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 643, Meuh wrote:Alright Marci read time :cool:

I've played an online mafia game with Marci where she was mafia before, and from what I can gather from that game (and to some degree from her town games too), Marci is the type of player who would try very hard to keep their partner or herself alive. Marci in those games seemed to view short term gain (mafia with more numbers) as more valuable than long term gain (mafia members not associating, keeping the mafia townread). In the game, she almost got eliminated, but survived to the end of the day by fakeclaiming a PR role. That fakeclaim, while it allowed for a miselim, left the mafia a lot more obvious, and we were elimed on the next few days.(
That loss was also partly my fault but that's besides the point

So what does this mean? I think it means Marci would be reluctant to push for her partner if it put her at any serious risk which is why I think Harumi/Marci is pretty unlikely. Also I think that Marci might try to push to save her partner, even to a point where it might be obviously scummy like she could be doing here, protecting 2nd. If 2nd is elimed and flips scum, I think there's a lot to look into with Marci. :(

I'm pretty conflicted on Marci honestly, the general vibes are townlike, but the whole reaction to 2nd is just... off, it's weird. It feels like she's both distancing from 2nd and also pushing hard to get votes off of him, and those 2 things feel conflicting.

Marci you better not be scum :cry: :evil: I wanted us to carry
I think Marci is very likely our scum here, although like others have said, Harumi and Cantrip are also fairly likely
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 720, Meuh wrote:I think Marci is very likely our scum here, although like others have said, Harumi and Cantrip are also fairly likely
Okay then why dont you vote me? :] I (think?) I already said i'm fine with being next after chosen dies. If it'll help clear up confusion I don't mind.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 720, Meuh wrote:
In post 643, Meuh wrote:Alright Marci read time :cool:

I've played an online mafia game with Marci where she was mafia before, and from what I can gather from that game (and to some degree from her town games too), Marci is the type of player who would try very hard to keep their partner or herself alive. Marci in those games seemed to view short term gain (mafia with more numbers) as more valuable than long term gain (mafia members not associating, keeping the mafia townread). In the game, she almost got eliminated, but survived to the end of the day by fakeclaiming a PR role. That fakeclaim, while it allowed for a miselim, left the mafia a lot more obvious, and we were elimed on the next few days.(
That loss was also partly my fault but that's besides the point

So what does this mean? I think it means Marci would be reluctant to push for her partner if it put her at any serious risk which is why I think Harumi/Marci is pretty unlikely. Also I think that Marci might try to push to save her partner, even to a point where it might be obviously scummy like she could be doing here, protecting 2nd. If 2nd is elimed and flips scum, I think there's a lot to look into with Marci. :(

I'm pretty conflicted on Marci honestly, the general vibes are townlike, but the whole reaction to 2nd is just... off, it's weird. It feels like she's both distancing from 2nd and also pushing hard to get votes off of him, and those 2 things feel conflicting.

Marci you better not be scum :cry: :evil: I wanted us to carry
I think Marci is very likely our scum here, although like others have said, Harumi and Cantrip are also fairly likely
Very possible and on top of that, I didn't see anything from kazyan that made it seem like he was a pr (which is probably the main reason for his nightkill) so I'll be trying to sort that as well.

What do you think of it? @Alisae @krazy @Harumi @Marci @Cantrip what are your thoughts on the night kill?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Meuh
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 721, marcistar wrote:
In post 720, Meuh wrote:I think Marci is very likely our scum here, although like others have said, Harumi and Cantrip are also fairly likely
Okay then why dont you vote me? :] I (think?) I already said i'm fine with being next after chosen dies. If it'll help clear up confusion I don't mind.
Sure! VOTE:
Marci

I think this kill could've been one made by Marci, since the kill does throw shade on me in the form of Kazyan pushing me yesterday, and since I had already mentioned that 2nd/Marci was a likely duo, putting a dent in my credibility could be a good idea. No clue why Kazyan would be specifically seen as PR, though
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Krazy »

Not surprised, he was heavily spewed town by the way the hammer played out. Probably killed for being obvtown. I would say the only slot it points away from is Alisae but that's for unreliable and somewhat convoluted reasons
vote conspiracy