Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Ydrasse »

understandably so

i’ll take a closer look at them.... soon (?)
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Hey/Hem

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:06 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 691, Ydrasse wrote:also the fact that this wagon has been so hard to get through today makes me feel like you’re scum more?
How has it been hard, there is literally nothing provided against me other than a refusal to claim & "generally suspicious" and if you're trying to make a scum motive for something irrational, you're reaching
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
FBJim
FBJim
Townie
FBJim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:54 am

Post by FBJim »

vasex seems like a pseudowagon really, i dont see much serious argument lately about him being scum, flow trap was on the block when their vote went down on him, and TRQ was on intent-to-hammer to FT for a while.

i am still on KT unless the alternative will be no-hang. i do want to hear FP because along with me, she was one of the players who explicitly spoke against hammer

reiterating that KT's e-1 vote post (not the e-1 vote itself, the post surrounding it) is my most serious read of the game so far. i find that one post much more suspicious than flow trap's *gestures vaguely*. the big reason posts like that and the following "sorry i didn't know being wishy-washy was scummy" post stuck out - i think mafia are far more concerned with how their actions look to other players than town.

that combined with the rationale inconsistency and the explanation for the vote not making much sense to me. any of those things in isolation, sure. i dont like those things combined.
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:05 am

Post by flow trap »

Does it seem like I have a bias toward new players?

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:20 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 676, flow trap wrote:
In post 665, KittyTacky wrote:No I meant you refusing to claim later after the fact. Now that's sus.
Becuase it was a joke
A bad one. Doing all this, waiting this long, only to claim VT? Hmmmmmmmm...

Also what TRQ said. An informed town is much, much better than an uninformed town.
FBJim wrote:vasex seems like a pseudowagon really, i dont see much serious argument lately about him being scum, flow trap was on the block when their vote went down on him, and TRQ was on intent-to-hammer to FT for a while.

i am still on KT unless the alternative will be no-hang. i do want to hear FP because along with me, she was one of the players who explicitly spoke against hammer

reiterating that KT's e-1 vote post (not the e-1 vote itself, the post surrounding it) is my most serious read of the game so far. i find that one post much more suspicious than flow trap's *gestures vaguely*. the big reason posts like that and the following "sorry i didn't know being wishy-washy was scummy" post stuck out - i think mafia are far more concerned with how their actions look to other players than town.

that combined with the rationale inconsistency and the explanation for the vote not making much sense to me. any of those things in isolation, sure. i dont like those things combined.
Now I'm just curious. Why would townies not care what town thinks of them?
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:37 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 704, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 665, KittyTacky wrote:No I meant you refusing to claim later after the fact. Now that's sus.
Becuase it was a joke

Also what TRQ said. An informed town is much, much better than an uninformed town.

Having a different sense of humor is not a reason to suspect me and an informed mafia is much better than an uninformed mafia

flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:46 am

Post by flow trap »

Not to mention, a clear is more powerful later in the game

FBJim
FBJim
Townie
FBJim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:02 am

Post by FBJim »

In post 704, KittyTacky wrote:
Becuase it was a joke

FBJim wrote:vasex seems like a pseudowagon really, i dont see much serious argument lately about him being scum, flow trap was on the block when their vote went down on him, and TRQ was on intent-to-hammer to FT for a while.

Now I'm just curious. Why would townies not care what town thinks of them?
mafia cares much more about avoiding being scumread than town cares about being incorrectly scumread. even a day 1 miselim gives town some info to take to day 2, while there's zero upside for mafia if they get elimmed day 1. hence me not liking your vote post for being almost apologetic. especially because e-1 is an aggressive action.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Happy Unbirthday Boon »

In post 696, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 694, Ydrasse wrote:flow specifically appealed to me about vasex which like, from him it’s more a survival thing but yeah
do you believe that the mafia believes that i want vasex eliminated?
What did you want from that vote and why are we not already on day 2? I feel like you are the one that should be hammering ft here tbh jessie
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:40 am

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 708, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:What did you want from that vote and why are we not already on day 2? I feel like you are the one that should be hammering ft here tbh jessie
i wanted to create pseudo-opposition to your vote grouping and there was a playful element to the timing, but if i am going to start having to write out things like that

ugh

not on day two just because there are too many in the bracketed section and was hoping someone would remove themselves

also i gain more from more content but there's also like

cost to gamestate to think about

like yeah i am supposed to i get it i was probably supposed to earlier
please call me jessie.
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:23 am

Post by flow trap »

UNVOTE: Whoever I'm on

flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:33 am

Post by flow trap »

Please talk about other things than game state and me, there is going to be basically no info

team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:49 am

Post by team rocket queen »

VOTE: flow trap
please call me jessie.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 1.final

with 9 votes in play, it took 5 to make a decision. day 1 ended.

elimination
flow trap [5]:
Ydrasse, Happy Unbirthday Boon, Vasex, KittyTacky, team rocket queen
[HAMMER]

Vasex [1]:
floo
KittyTacky [1]:
FBJim

Not voting [2]:
fairyprincess69, flow trap

mod notes~ the silence of this sound, is soon to follow
~ somehow, sundown

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Datisi »

day one ends
flow trap
has been eliminated Day 1. They were a
Vanilla Townie

The sun sets, it is now Night 1. Sunrise in
(expired on 2021-02-25 20:25:06)

As fairyprincess69 hasn't responded to the prod, she has to respond to the Night start PM within 24 hours or get replaced during the Night.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

Replacing fairyprincess69. Deadline is frozen at 48 hours until a replacement is found.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

Battle Mage replaces fairyprincess69.

Sunrise in (expired on 2021-02-27 01:15:00).
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

day two starts
Ydrasse
has been killed Night 1. She was a
Vanilla Townie

The sun rises, it is now Day 2.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 2.00

with 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-03-06 01:45:00).

elimination
Not voting [7]:
Vasex, Battle Mage, floo, KittyTacky, FBJim, Happy Unbirthday Boon, team rocket queen

mod notes~ battle mage is the new fairyprincess69
~ battle mage v/la until monday

flavourImage
~M
FBJim
FBJim
Townie
FBJim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by FBJim »

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

VOTE: kittytacky
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

top TRs: FBJim, Vasex

top SRs: Kittytacky, HUB
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

these were my reading-during-night-phase takes:

top townreads: FBJim (too townie for school), Ydrasse (assuming crumb substantiated)
moderate townread: Vasex (just seems townie)
null: floo, team rocket queen
top scumreads: HUB (open-wolfing hard?), KittyTacky (that apologetic E-1 vote was pretty gross)

Probably for the best Ydrasse died, as a VT claim after that crumb would've been instant-death. But Ydrasse did a great job of drawing the NK so kudos.

I want to elim KittyTacky today, and give HUB benefit of the doubt for now I think.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Vasex »

With my alarm clock I woke up in 3:30 a.m. (of my Moscow time) to catch the start of the day. I have a ready post but the night victim is rather unexpected. This is good that one of the susps is dead and she is just a vanilla townie. Nevetheless I'll show my post that was written with the info only about dead flow trap. And I'm going to sleep again. I'll see you later.

Spoiler:
It is good, that flow trap is dead, he was making reading the thread very difficult.

Floo and Ydra - two most possible scums.

I have a clever suggestion! To vote one after another these two players today and tomorrow (if there is no some game option to hammer two players together in one day, in one time).

Ydra was following HUB, asking FT for claim, I didn't find it genuine. And firstly she saw him as mafia (flow trap/kitty), then she is asking him to help the town to find him like a townie and then changes her opinion that scums are floo/kitty. And pretty fast after the post of Floo with arguments against her.
Ydra changes her opinion from flow trap/Kitty to Floo/Kitty just before the night, but she stays with her vote on flow trap till the moment of hammering. So she is voting not her scum. I can understand HUB doing this, he said he wants to hammer him even if he is townie and I like it. But she does the same thing, just repeating HUB's actions with no strong opinion. Typical for a mafia to follow the town's leader anywhere. But he has better reasons, not she.
Floo makes few rare posts (bigposts) against other players with no good reasons (or maybe it is difficult for me to understand him). He was defending flow trap strongly, it looked like he knew FT's side (townie) and tried to get to himself some townie points after revealing to everybody FT's role after hammer. It is hard to believe that any townie can strongly defeat the strange player like flow trap, surely knowing that flow trap is a townie, yeah-yeah...
The most important in this situation that now Ydra and Floo are strongly suspecting each other just before the night (maybe it is a fake - just a perfomance with each other to save the partner after some succesful townie-role action to one of them). In russia games we call it smth like - to make a distance between the partners (to scatter to the sides / to split). That usually helps mafia if one of them is checked by police.

We can vote them one after another. And it is called "to play in a balanced manner".
If there is a mistake we will kill at least 1 mafia scum in this pair, I'm pretty sure.
But I won't be surprised, if there are two of them.

Then we have another possible scum in Kitty/FBJim. The first one scumreads Floo, the second one scumreads Kitty strongly. I'm not so sure in these two guys, they can be anyone, but they are more townie for me than Ydra/Floo.
HUB sees them townie, I understand him. TRQ too (? )

And we have Fairy, I don't know, I liked some of her thoughts, like trq mentioned, and I understand why she didn't like asking for not hammering flow trap from Fairy. So she could be somewhere together for me with the scums in Ydra/Floo/Fairy, but I also think that she can be a townie. HUB, what do you think about her asking not to hammer yet? She is trying to be friend with anybody, even trying to defend the Ydra "was she really aggressive, though? seemed like she just wanted to explore your thought process a little bit."

HUB and TRQ are townies.

+some notes just for myself about last pages of the day (I tried to note only important info, maybe it will be useful or just conveniently to remember details, to navigate)
Spoiler:
Fairy
#489 Does it mean townie or scummy?
#490 About flow trap "on reflection i think this is pretty townie; i doubt mafia would want to admit that they're attempting to get PR claims from people. that attracts all kinds of bad attention"
#491 About Ydra "was she really aggressive, though? seemed like she just wanted to explore your thought process a little bit."
#492 About Ydra and her scums in kitty/ft "this seems like a very strange solve given their interactions up to this point. kitty pressed flow trap for a PR claim, and FT brought attention to their interaction in a very weird way. i'm not seeing them as maf at all"

Kitty
#495  "I feel if both flow trap and floo are mafia then floo might be sussing me because I pushed on their buddy.",
"Also Ydrasse is indeed quite aggressive." ,
"And as HUB said, flow seemed like they were white-knighting floo. Which is also quite sus."

Jim
 #498  Changes from Ydra to Kitty because of his post

Ydra
post 524 It seems like following the wrong leader of the town. She just repeating the words of HUB, knowing that flow trap is not a mafia

flow trap
 #542  "I think I've (honestly) claimed once in my 47 games"

fairy
546 asking not to hammer yet
550 "pretty much every slot has had some sort of negative/shading interaction with flow trap, i really don't think they're partnered with anyone, and their playing almost identically to their town meta from last game"

Floo
#622  Big post. Defending flow trap. Defending from Ydra and Fairy.

Kitty
#628  "Yup this is it. Maybe it's a mindset difference but where I come from... Not claiming when pushed by half the town is extremely sus."

FBJim
#629 Against Kitty

HUB
637-638 He buyed both of them as townies, he understood Jim.

Ydra
#641  She doesn't like the post of floo about her, she is ready to vote him.

Floo
#644 New post about defending flow trap and scumming Ydra.

HUB
#651 He thinks flow is townie, buy still wants to hammer him. I stiill see HUB as a townie on this point.

Kitty
#659 Kitty to floo "However it did not come across as a joke. It came across as more like a scum being caught with their pants down while trying to claim a PR."

trq
#670 Thoughts about people. Readlist.

Ydra
#688 Scums floo/kitty

FBJim
#702 Again about KT. And he is interested about Fairy because she was against hammering like him.

So now after the killing I should think more about this situation.
Maybe the mistake in Ydra was the only one and now Floo is very mafia scum, because I had a feeling, that there is 1 scum between them two.
But it is better to re-check everything again.

now i'm going sleep. bah.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Happy Unbirthday Boon »

What crumb?