Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1389, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 1382, Battle Mage wrote:i do solemnly swear that if we elim RTP today, I will be a good and productive and devoted townie tomorrow (as I won't be dodging RTP's snark in the thread) :lol:
In post 1383, Battle Mage wrote:and if we don't elim RTP today, I will be a total grump. :lol:
In post 1384, Battle Mage wrote:i have a scummy feeling about midway btw, but that's one for later
but please never ever play with me again. these kinds of unwarranted lines are unnecessary if you're not going to cite anything to back it up.

your play right now consists of hardfocusing my slot and waving off any sort of criticism of your read with "haha idc they're being mean to me anyways so i'll be lazy and keep my vote here"

you're not even concerned about being wrong. you're just straight grudge tunneling me like you fucking do in all your games towards ppl on d1. you've been on this site since 2007 - how can you ingrain such habits and not like realize that MAYBE you're doing something wrong????????
lol dude you're just being a jerk to me for no reason, what did you expect? :lol: I guess you thought you could get away with it because you have a low opinion of me - although I don't know why you have a low opinion of me, given you have barely any experience with me and don't really know me at all.

my advice to you, in recognition of my 2007 join-date as you brought it up, would be that behaving in a way that you know is toxic is likely to make players want to policy elim you - and that's where you are now with me - which is bad for your own wincon and bad for the game as a whole. I'd much rather just play the game with people who wanna play the game, rather than with somebody who is more interested in making personal digs. You are a minority of 1 in this game - everyone else is being perfectly nice.

Dont worry, I'm not going to blacklist you from games or anything like that - I'm a believer in people learning from their mistakes, and hopefully this is instructive for you. You were perfectly fine in our last game together, so I don't really know what's gotten into you here.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by RLotus »

How many times do I have to say RTP is town town town town town, these guys are relentless
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1398, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:i will fight every vote on me hard enough that every scum will have to be voting me in order to get an elim through on me. i promise that.
that's unfortunate, for all of us.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1391, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 1388, RLotus wrote:zzzz
how about u just like help instead of just letting ppl like BM be allowed to be platformed and not have takes like theirs shut down when they're clearly bad??????

hey if you're town you need to actually speak up if you do townread me because im tired of fucking doing this shit alone and having to feel antagonized by shittunnels on my slot every game
yes, can RTP's scumbuddies please speak up, otherwise we might struggle to find them tomorrow. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1400, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1382, Battle Mage wrote:i do solemnly swear that if we elim RTP today, I will be a good and productive and devoted townie tomorrow (as I won't be dodging RTP's snark in the thread) :lol:
In post 1383, Battle Mage wrote:and if we don't elim RTP today, I will be a total grump. :lol:
In post 1384, Battle Mage wrote:i have a scummy feeling about midway btw, but that's one for later
but please never ever play with me again. these kinds of unwarranted lines are unnecessary if you're not going to cite anything to back it up.

your play right now consists of hardfocusing my slot and waving off any sort of criticism of your read with "haha idc they're being mean to me anyways so i'll be lazy and keep my vote here"

you're not even concerned about being wrong. you're just straight grudge tunneling me like you fucking do in all your games towards ppl on d1. you've been on this site since 2007 - how can you ingrain such habits and not like realize that MAYBE you're doing something wrong????????
lol dude you're just being a jerk to me for no reason, what did you expect? :lol: I guess you thought you could get away with it because you have a low opinion of me - although I don't know why you have a low opinion of me, given you have barely any experience with me and don't really know me at all.

my advice to you, in recognition of my 2007 join-date as you brought it up, would be that behaving in a way that you know is toxic is likely to make players want to policy elim you - and that's where you are now with me - which is bad for your own wincon and bad for the game as a whole. I'd much rather just play the game with people who wanna play the game, rather than with somebody who is more interested in making personal digs. You are a minority of 1 in this game - everyone else is being perfectly nice.

Dont worry, I'm not going to blacklist you from games or anything like that - I'm a believer in people learning from their mistakes, and hopefully this is instructive for you. You were perfectly fine in our last game together, so I don't really know what's gotten into you here.
Are you simply unwilling to see him as town at this point?
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Reformed Toxic Player »

You are incorrigible.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:40 pm

In post 1404, RLotus wrote:

please they/them pronouns
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:41 pm

In post 1402, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1398, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:i will fight every vote on me hard enough that every scum will have to be voting me in order to get an elim through on me. i promise that.
that's unfortunate, for all of us.
got a reads list?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by RLotus »

My apologies the T1 avi trips me up haha
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:42 pm

In post 1403, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1391, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 1388, RLotus wrote:zzzz
how about u just like help instead of just letting ppl like BM be allowed to be platformed and not have takes like theirs shut down when they're clearly bad??????

hey if you're town you need to actually speak up if you do townread me because im tired of fucking doing this shit alone and having to feel antagonized by shittunnels on my slot every game
yes, can RTP's scumbuddies please speak up, otherwise we might struggle to find them tomorrow. :lol:
if I had scumbuddies theyd have spoken up way way before. you're just being extremely stubborn at this point to ignore any line of logic that points away from me being scum so you can grudge me.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:43 pm

In post 1408, RLotus wrote:My apologies the T1 avi trips me up haha
no worries - its all part of the theme.

thanks for saying something but unfortunately you're the worst candidate here since BM here also FOSes you. anyone like outside of midway/rllotus (who are my top 2 townreads wow) would be more effective.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1392, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 1390, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1385, DkKoba wrote:
cool - if i get flipped how about you do something useful and sheep me on my townread there. thanks bud.
with the greatest respect in the world, i'm unlikely to sheep your reads regardless of what you flip. not because I'm "egotistical" or "stubborn", but because:

A. I'm sure that once you're dead, the game will be more fun and I'll feel more motivated to actually form more developed reads of my own. At the moment it's hard to get invested when I'm dealing with your nonsensical personal attacks (and I'd rather be un-invested than respond in kind).
B. This is a strong playerlist, and there are other players here I'd be sheeping before you.

you're an ass.
In post 1393, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:straight up telling a person you're shittunneling that the game will be fun without them is shitty as hell - i dont care what alignment you are. knock it the fuck off.
to be clear - i think you've got a good chance of flipping scum. It's not 100% locked or anything like that. But I don't have a significantly stronger scumread. And yes, you might not like to hear it, but it is the truth that your incessant digs at me have not been making the game enjoyable. I speak as I find!

There's nothing remotely resembling a "shittunnel" on you from anybody, so I don't know where you've got that hang-up from. I think most people are fairly ambivalent because the day has been so long, and it's descended into silliness at times. But nobody here is tunnelled on you, and I think people scumreading you have good grounds to do so.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:45 pm

ok list those reasons then. i'll wait.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Not as such - I'm mostly being pragmatic that we need to elim someone like yesterday, and I'm picking RTP. It's possible they're town, but I don't have a particular stronger scumread, and it's partly driven by a selfish interest for a more chilled game.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:48 pm

im willing to bet any reasons that are given are reasons that i'm actually town -> which i will prove after these reasons are provided.

italiano looks rly bad with their momentum vote onto me btw -> pulling me up to a major wagon is a scummy move to me considering the way they reached their conclusion.

im like not as sure on GC anymore it might just be their posting style and theyre just omgusing me bc of a clash of personality - and the reasons ive been in so much shit this game is bc ive been fosing mostly town and scum have been content to just do nothing and let it pile on.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:49 pm

In post 1413, Battle Mage wrote:

Not as such - I'm mostly being pragmatic that we need to elim someone like yesterday, and I'm picking RTP. It's possible they're town, but I don't have a particular stronger scumread, and it's partly driven by a selfish interest for a more chilled game.
I'm oftentimes n1'd or n2'd so you dont have to worry about me too much.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1413, Battle Mage wrote:

That is quite unfortunate because they are a ride or die town for me at this point. I wish my towns would stop fighting.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:50 pm

In post 1414, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:im willing to bet any reasons that are given are reasons that i'm actually town -> which i will prove after these reasons are provided.

italiano looks rly bad with their momentum vote onto me btw -> pulling me up to a major wagon is a scummy move to me considering the way they reached their conclusion.

im like not as sure on GC anymore it might just be their posting style and theyre just omgusing me bc of a clash of personality - and the reasons ive been in so much shit this game is bc ive been fosing mostly town and scum have been content to just do nothing and let it pile on.
maybe im taking the wrong approach im like trying to find a mafia team that fits on d1 and keep trying to swap them in and out.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

can we just end it and move on? I'm seriously done with all this for Day 1. we just need to elim someone, and all this stalling is completely pointless. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

a town with this little impetus to drive through a majority does not bode well for the game as a whole.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:54 pm

and BM - I'm like again telling you - I would not be this pressed about this push if I was scum - I'd have ppl to back me up and to control the thread in a different direction. I'd literally just ignore you like I did in our last game because I never felt threatened by the reasoning you pulled against me because I knew I could argue my way out of it with the other townies.

Like please at least engage with at least one of my lines of logic im providing against you and try to refute it bc u just saying "nuh uh ur mean anyways" is like peak frustrating because what the hell am i supposed to do here. if I were to suddenly just start being nice to you like all happy and stuff you'd just probably accuse me of trying to pocket you. I'm pretty sure i feel like i can't win with you unless you make the conscious decision to step back and reset your position on me and reeval.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

nah, it's not a BM-problem dude (you seem to be fixated on this being my fault somehow), it's a you-problem. but you've hit the nail on the head - if you are respectful to me, I won't have a desire to policy elim you. which will reduce my overall desire to see you dead. problem partially solved eh?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:04 pm

I can interact respectfully - but I also expect the same level of respect in turn which requires you to actually engage with me and not tell me that you just are voting me for the sole purpose of removing me from the game for your own selfish grudge. Please acknowledge that because it deeply hurts me when you keep repeating that towards me.

I can be very jovial and nice - provided you just are willing to have a conversation with me. Sorry for the mean stuff - I'm frustrated and it was out of line. You and I both know that this isn't pro town to continue like this.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1332, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 1328, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1323, RLotus wrote:
VPB
- Makes pushes with no conclusion. Not attempting to solve the game. Extremely shallow/surface level reads on myself and Dunn.
Green Crayons - I don't have a big case on him. Potentially whit knighted Elements and VPB if he is town. RTP seems confident.
Harumi- Absent
midwaybear- kinda just nullish
sorry mate but none of this is particularly compelling. 4 scumreads, 2 of which are "absent" and "null". Although I'd say that's marginally better than "RTP seems confident".

VPB is an interesting take, but not for me today.

can we plz get a
votecount?
I highly suggest you have some humility when it comes to your reads because you seem to be ego playing and it really isn't conducive to a town win. It also makes it hard to ascertain your alignment here - as you are just being stubborn and stubbornness is just a trait that is easily adopted into scumplay.

Like can you at least try to interact with me please?
RTP, you've interjected yourself into conversations Lotus was having several times now....why?
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1344, maxwell wrote:I think Green Crayons came off worse in his arguments with Duchess and RTP, want to dig into the weeds thereto be sure but felt the way he was arguing was underhanded at times.
This is interesting.
YOUR AD HERE