Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 2.04

with 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-03-06 01:45:00).

elimination
KittyTacky [2]:
Battle Mage, Vasex
floo [1]:
KittyTacky

Not voting [4]:
floo, FBJim, Happy Unbirthday Boon, team rocket queen

mod notes~ battle mage v/la until monday
~ happy unbirthday boon v/la until tuesday
~ the vc is unchanged

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Vasex »

Floo - Kitty
Floo - BM
Kitty - HUB
These are the most possible pairs for me now.
Maybe there are a couple with Jim:
Floo - Jim?
Kitty - Jim?
I'll try to find smth to make any of this pairs impossible to make the last one (the rest one) true. If Jim is scumreading Kitty before the night it doesn't destroy the possible connection between him and Kitty. This is just an example what I don't consider as good unpair.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Vasex »

In post 952, Vasex wrote:Kitty - Jim?
Nah. Hub was almost sure, that they are townie both, and many people thinks, thst Jim is townie
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Vasex »

VOTE: floo
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Vasex »

I checked the last games on this page
2041-2054
The rule about amount of posts is usually working (the most active persons are townies, the most active person is townie) almost every time. And I repeat I used this mostly to show that HUB is most probable townie because of that.
Looking at last games activity overview you need to take in consideration, that the total activity of players includes the dead players, so mafia there in the end of the game usually is higher than if many active townies were active alive till the end of the game. + the after game talking can have influence
Only sometimes mafia is on the top and they won in these cases (if mafia is more active than townies, then townies usually lose, this is common knowledge). At least one time I saw in this situation BM, i'm not surprised :D
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 940, Vasex wrote:
In post 934, Battle Mage wrote:yep - case on floo sucks, but general consensus is that's enough to elim - which suggests Floo is more likely town and low-hanging fruit for a mis-elim (yes, implies at least 1 of you 3 pushing this is scum, and least likely you given the others are just riding your coat-tails). Plus Floo was off-wagon yesterday, and so untainted by that mess.
So you just DECIDED that he is townie, like imagined or smth, and you are trying to all-in on that with no good explanation?
this is a joke surely? you asked me for my reasoning, succinctly. I gave it, as quoted above. And your response is to...act as if I'd said nothing, dismissing my reasoning out of hand with a shitty snide remark?

I'm struggling to see this as town behaviour - it's the epitome of bad-faith. This is the sort of thing which I don't see Floo doing. Welcome to the scumleans - you've got plenty of company. Not that my opinion really matters much here, given there's a clear majority to elim Floo, and a near majority who won't even consider the possibility TRQ could be scum (although I'm dropping TRQ to 4th most likely scum out of 6 as I thought there was more town fire in TRQ's engagement with me, than the engagement I've had with Vasex).

Is there much point dragging the day out? I'm not a fan of losing, but it doesn't feel like there's much deciding to be done in reality, and it feels like I've made no meaningful contribution to the game despite my best efforts. Maybe I'm wrong, and it's like exactly Floo-FBJim, in which case happy to accept I was an idiot in post-game. Or maybe I'm right to have doubts about other players, but we're fked anyway.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 955, Vasex wrote:I checked the last games on this page
2041-2054
The rule about amount of posts is usually working (the most active persons are townies, the most active person is townie) almost every time. And I repeat I used this mostly to show that HUB is most probable townie because of that.
Looking at last games activity overview you need to take in consideration, that the total activity of players includes the dead players, so mafia there in the end of the game usually is higher than if many active townies were active alive till the end of the game. + the after game talking can have influence
Only sometimes mafia is on the top and they won in these cases (if mafia is more active than townies, then townies usually lose, this is common knowledge). At least one time I saw in this situation BM, i'm not surprised :D
so this is some attempt to shade me? because i played as scum in a newbie and didn't lurk like fuck. spoiler: i've lurked like fuck as scum in newbies too - even within the range of games you claim to have checked.

man this game is frustrating. I suppose half the battle of mafia is having good reads, and the other half is getting people to actually listen. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

maybe we should just mass claim. if we have masons it would help clear shit up immensely.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Vasex »

In post 957, Battle Mage wrote:so this is some attempt to shade me?
This is not, but you are quiet shady to me in sum. Especially if I'm in scumteam for you )
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

maybe someone can do a table of who people won't elim today, and we can just narrow down what is even possible and then worry about what is sensible. HUB defending Kitty so hard has thrown me a bit.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 959, Vasex wrote:
In post 957, Battle Mage wrote:so this is some attempt to shade me?
This is not, but you are quiet shady to me in sum. Especially if I'm in scumteam for you )
that's the definition of OMGUS - and it does feel a bit like everyone I've suggested might be scum in my reads, suddenly suspects me in response, and everyone I've townread thinks I'm town. Strange how that happens. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Vasex »

I repeat and repeat that the post count is mostly to show HUB is townie, but my post count everybody is trying to interpret to another output like it was my main idea of the post count (floo scum, BM scum...). No, I'm talking only about HUB and trq firstly, they were active at that moment more than the others. That's enough to seem them townie on this argument. And there are a lot of good thoughts from there side that at least I can understand and think in the same way even if it is wrong way (flow trap, Ydra...). Sounds not very good, but this is good sign on my experience to think like other players, means we are on the same side usually. There are no problems with TRQ. The only problem with HUB is in situation if Kitty is mafia after his death.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 962, Vasex wrote:I repeat and repeat that the post count is mostly to show HUB is townie, but my post count everybody is trying to interpret to another output like it was my main idea of the post count (floo scum, BM scum...). No, I'm talking only about HUB and trq firstly, they were active at that moment more than the others. That's enough to seem them townie on this argument. And there are a lot of good thoughts from there side that at least I can understand and think in the same way even if it is wrong way (flow trap, Ydra...). Sounds not very good, but this is good sign on my experience to think like other players, means we are on the same side usually. There are no problems with TRQ. The only problem with HUB is in situation if Kitty is mafia after his death.
the activity thing is a lame-duck argument, which you've applied selectively to suit your own convenience - especially funny considering i've presented you with stronger arguments (for instance of Floo being more likely town) and you incorrectly claimed my arguments were crap.

if you're town, HUB and TRQ are completely in your blindspot. that doesn't mean they're scum (you could still be right!), but it does mean you really have no idea either way and have no chance of ever knowing.

the suggestion that because you mis-elimmed someone yesterday, it's likely that everyone else who did is town, just doesn't have legs with me.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Vasex »

In post 963, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 962, Vasex wrote:I repeat and repeat that the post count is mostly to show HUB is townie, but my post count everybody is trying to interpret to another output like it was my main idea of the post count (floo scum, BM scum...). No, I'm talking only about HUB and trq firstly, they were active at that moment more than the others. That's enough to seem them townie on this argument. And there are a lot of good thoughts from there side that at least I can understand and think in the same way even if it is wrong way (flow trap, Ydra...). Sounds not very good, but this is good sign on my experience to think like other players, means we are on the same side usually. There are no problems with TRQ. The only problem with HUB is in situation if Kitty is mafia after his death.
1) the activity thing is a lame-duck argument, which you've applied selectively to suit your own convenience -
2) especially funny considering i've presented you with stronger arguments (for instance of Floo being more likely town) and you incorrectly claimed my arguments were crap.
3) if you're town, HUB and TRQ are completely in your blindspot. that doesn't mean they're scum (you could still be right!), but it does mean you really have no idea either way and have no chance of ever knowing.
4) the suggestion that because you mis-elimmed someone yesterday, it's likely that everyone else who did is town, just doesn't have legs with me.
1) It is good argument in most of games, and HUB doesn't seem a villain in this game so far, that could take place of the most active player with mafia role. There is no necessity for mafia to do this in these circumstances with flow trap etc.
2) I don't see strong arguments from your side why floo is townie.
3) I disagree with that. And if they'll appear like townies in the end - it proves I was right and I found their side right.
4) This is some kind of misunderstanding from you, I don't share the players on this attribute (who hanged ft - instantly townies), no, but one of my arguments is that in this situation with townies' mistake scums will probably use it. And floo is using this argument a lot about flow trap, he likes this topic so much. This is very convinient for mafia should be.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

2. i told you the arguments, they were strong - you're in denial.
3. no, if you're town and right, it would be a complete fluke because you've just said they are town for no reason and turned a blind eye to any evidence to the contrary. it's the equivalent of picking names out of a hat.

i'm too tired to work out what 1 and 4 mean, so that'll do for now - i'm spent.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Vasex »

Or just pretending that you don't understand...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

no its 1am, i had a busy day, im fkin tired

what is with this bad faith stuff here? why would i need to pretend i don't understand to stall for time for a few hours? :facepalm:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Vasex »

"case on floo sucks" --- strong argument?
"but general consensus is that's enough to elim - which suggests Floo is more likely town and low-hanging fruit for a mis-elim" --- strong argument?
"implies at least 1 of you 3 pushing this is scum, and least likely you given the others are just riding your coat-tails" --- strong argument?
"Plus Floo was off-wagon yesterday, and so untainted by that mess' --- strong argument?
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Vasex »

"general consensus is that's enough to elim" it can include the opinion of his partner too
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Vasex »

If mafia goes against mafia. If they are in bad situation like floo and Kitty for example
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

yes, in totality that's a much stronger argument for floo-town than your argument for floo-scum, to the extent that i don't even understand how you could be having this conversation with me if you're town. I'm not trying to MAKE floo town, I'm assessing Floo on balance. But your approach has consistently been to look at something i say, and pretend it's something it isn't, so we are just in different worlds.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 969, Vasex wrote:"general consensus is that's enough to elim" it can include the opinion of his partner too
i wouldn't exclude that possibility. but if Floo flips scum, I think we're on easy street (yes, you are top of my list for a partner, given how hard you've been trying to line up future elims :wink: ).
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Vasex »

In post 971, Battle Mage wrote:I'm not trying to MAKE floo town
Oh, is it true? And what about this (it really looks like you are trying to save him, he is null, then more and more townie, now he is top TR instead of me for you):
In post 721, Battle Mage wrote:top TRs: FBJim, Vasex

top SRs: Kittytacky, HUB
In post 722, Battle Mage wrote:null: floo, team rocket queen
In post 799, Battle Mage wrote:so list looks a bit like:

FBJim - strongly town

Vasex, Floo - Pretty good town

HUB, TRQ - Scumleans (1 scum here)

KittyTacky - Prime scum
In post 956, Battle Mage wrote:Welcome to the scumleans - you've got plenty of company.
In post 972, Battle Mage wrote:yes, you are top of my list for a partner, given how hard you've been trying to line up future elims
And talking about future elims, I do it always, we shouldn't ignore this topic, it is normal game. Last people should be informed about any deaths and to think about possibilities before it happens.

I don't like you, BM. But I don't like few more :D
You are lucky)
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Vasex »

In post 973, Vasex wrote:But I don't like few more
floo