Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:17 am

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 4.01

with 4 votes in play, it takes 3 to make a decision. day 4 ends in (expired on 2021-03-17 10:00:00).

elimination
No Elimination [1]:
Battle Mage

Not voting [3]:
Vasex, floo, LoneMarkhor

mod notes~ coffee

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:37 am

Post by Vasex »

BM, before your death you need to leave your thoughts about who is the last one if it is not me. Or you dont help me at all in this game fairy, this is bad bad bad
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Vasex »

And if Jim is townie, u need to give the opinion to LoneMarkhor what pair is more real in this game:
1. HUB + Vasex
Or
2. HUB + Floo

Or maybe this is floo townie and i'm completely wrong
In this case you need to prove him what is more real
1. Hub + Vasex
Or
2. Hub + jim

Floo and especially LongMarkhor read the game very badly, so last townie shoud get the useful info.

Bm, use you skills and check tour conversation with hub through the game, am i his partner for u?

And while we are waiting for the answer about limit of the skips in one game, I think that this is idea is utopia, and u can't judge on hundred percent on effectiveness of the block-check. We didnt think about that yesterday and this is stupid fail. And with no searching mafia among floo and jim-LM (at least just in case), you are playing now like newbie , BM.
You cannot make you all-in bet only on this ability, we cannot trust it fully.
Yeah the shot can happen... but if mafia is going not to lose,but for everybody to lose?

Maybe we should ignore block at all now, i dont know

There is one more problem with block, i dont want to tell about it now
LoneMarkhor
LoneMarkhor
Goon
LoneMarkhor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:07 am

Post by LoneMarkhor »

You speakin' a lot vassex,
A lot

Battlemage:
I am not good at shooting people LYLO. Can you confirm someone else as town?

Also, if everybody thinks I am town we could do this:

We eliminate vassex today:
Vassex=scum : we win
Vassex=town : battlemage blocks floo in night then we eliminate floo

And... vassex, I think you are mafia because your last tens of posts make no sense to me...
NO SENSE

Otherwise
We go with battlemage's plan, preferably confirming vassex or floo but I will be alright too as one of them scum might not get to kill you, BM
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:14 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 1353, LoneMarkhor wrote:We eliminate vassex today:
Vassex=scum : we win
Vassex=town : battlemage blocks floo in night then we eliminate floo
Yiur logics is WRONG TOTALLY

We have 4 people
if u hang the townie we losr the game TODAY
because if the block of bm doesnt work, we have 1 vs 1 after night killing, this is tge end

If u are agree for this stupid plan I insist on blocking Floo, not u
Only in this case im ready to die
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:20 am

Post by Vasex »

Ok, I'll say it loud: if mafia skips 5 shots , everybody lose this game.

Buuuuuut

If mafia shots in blocked person (the blocked target also cannot be killed that night) this is DOESNT COUNT LIKE SKIPPING. So they can do that every night forever. I just have known that. This is extremely bad info I know, but they can know it, i dont think that hidding this rule will work good for us.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Vasex »

Aah, i see
If i consider floo is mafia
There is no difference to hang him now and block me
Or
To hang me and block him
This is not so bad if floo is scum...
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Vasex »

So i dont agree with the block of LM if BM considers he is the most townie too

BM, we need u in a thread for god sake
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Vasex »

The JK can target one target two ties in row. He can block me again and today we can hang floo in this case. This is the same and i'm sure only that i'm townie for 100%, floo mafia 99%, but if lm is mafia from my pov it is better to hang floo and block jim-LM
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Vasex »

*times
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:34 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 1358, Vasex wrote:but if lm is mafia from my pov it is better to hang floo and block jim-LM
If LM
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Vasex »

LoneMarhor, BattleMage, what do you think about my post 1290?
All dead townies consider me townie and floo is mafia, why they are dead? You both consider that im mafia, but floo with completely bad game and no searching is townie for you.
How is it possible? U dont know how to play the game?
Mafia knows who is mafia and can avoid the situations when the townie is hanged like they were defending him, knowing he is a townie. I have no such a knowledge. The whole my game I try to hang floo, but nobody gives the opportunity for that.
If I played with Hub, not knowing he is mafia, this doent make me mafia.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 1361, Vasex wrote:Mafia knows who is mafia
And who is townies
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Vasex »

Hanging me is playing not only against townie me,this is playing against the opinion all townies.
This would be ruined game.

IF U DIDNT READ THE THREAD PROPERLY U HAVE NO FFFF RIGHT TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR ALL THESE PLAYERS. You shoukd know what teamplay means if u want to be good players on this game, not on a newbie level
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Vasex »

And i brought u all these opinions in one post. It is about floo, but if u need this i can bring about me
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Vasex »

I was townie to all of them, except maybe flow trap
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:11 am

Post by Vasex »

But he found mafia Hub as a fact,and he said the most important thing, it is obvious now: hub was saving floo,voting against flow trap.
This is best choice for hub
Hub and me are the scummies for him, and i am the main townie for hub, and i tried to hang floo,so hub decided to kill two problems with one shot: he hanged flow trap instead of floo
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Vasex »

Reallyif i was the scummy who got shot blocked last night with all three players thinking that im mafia i would give up and didn't fight against everybody like im doing now. It would be the lost for my team. I dont try so much in too bad situations if i'm mafia

And i never replaced by the way, this isnot my style
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Vasex »

I even almost didnt ask questions to the Datisi about rules, abilities etc until this day :D
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:24 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 1290, Vasex wrote:This is the post for the dead Battle Mage

Wait with your votes, dont hurry.

Skitter (HUB) is cofirmed scum, BM(fairy) is cofirmed Jailkeeper, as we can see. He promised to block me, to check me, so now becase of night kill happened I am 100% town now for either of you, so now I should decide who of you two will win this game.

It seems that if I listen to my townies (even ignoring my own opinion), the last one should be floo, fbjim was townie almost to anyone before their death.

Floo was waiting with the vote to Vasex/Skitter, because there was a chance, that Vasex will be hanged, not his partner.

Remember when I voted floo, but Hub changed the vote to flow trap and he said:

Flow trap

See, now you're turning the attention away from Floo, you're being evasive
Ydra

^i don’t townread floo particularly; he’s just not as scummy to me but i think he’s a possible partner.
641. (Just before death)
not on the menu for me

i’ve changed my mind, floo is probably my other option for today, feels like they’re trying to defend you via attacking others on you, while also denying they’re doing it/explaining things away. that’s the gist i get of their big post. it’s very verbose and explain-y but my eyes glazed over in the sense that the explanations felt like words for the sake of intimidation/information overload.

from what i skimmed of you though i’m not moved. you’re trying to do the things that you think town would do in this position (“town would be more offensive than scum”) so like, you’re self aware of what you’re doing and have been and yet still are like... dunno, how to put this. you’re putting on the act of looking townie and have made it clear to us that you’re cognizant of this + the cues you need to meet and feel a need to verbalize that to us.

this is very much me going “i need to skim quickly at work and then read more when i’m home” too so there might be more depth/changes to this when i’m off later but for now that’s what i’m feeling.
Kitty
Reads:

Vasex: slightly town for reasons described above.
flow trap: slightly scummy due to just generally acting sus, which I articulated before.
Floo: slightly scummy, due to being rather quiet except to defend flow.
HUB: somwhat town. I don't know how to explain it.
Everyone else, including TRQ, is null to my relatively unexperienced mind.
I was reading floo's posts. That's why I didn't vote him yet. Yes he seems scummy to me now. -_-

VOTE: floo
Floo: Scummy because of not claiming when pushed.
Cop, if you exist, check Vasex or Floo.
I said to check Floo if he's not hanged today. Then if it's ELO then we know for sure whether he's scum. Isn't it good to check sus-looking people who don't claim so you don't waste a lynch on them?
Of course today it's better to hang floo. The cop check one of the other sus people.

TRQ

it's like, why, outside of fbjim who is +town to me, noone is currently trying to find a mafia who isn't possibly flow trap,

even though like {fairyprincess, floo, kittytacky, ydrasse}

right?

liked fairyprincess's first series of posts, did not like their presence when considering hammer on flow trap,

floo missing something that would be super apparent to mafia has been the only town point there

kittytacky these recent posts feel like 'just want flow trap hammered', which flow trap will say happy unbirthday boon is the same but does it really feel like happy unbirthday boon is not doing a thing because to me it really feels like happy unbirthday boon is doing a thing which makes town the more likely option

no notes on ydrasse
also, most likely still {battle mage, floo, kittytacky} to me as stated earlier but i haven't yet looked closely at last few pages
So I will probably have a team play today with all townies. But i give you two chance to talk maybe smth will change today...
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 1291, Vasex wrote:One interesting moment about floo and hub before i forget: hub has kitty as townie, and floo as possible null or scum... but then he put his vote in kitty, definitely knowing that I will hammer kitty (before that he said that he absolutely understands that vasex bloodthirsty gamer and he saw that i can hang kitty as much easy as to hang floo). But in this situation he votes not floo, but kitty, knowing that i will hang kitty. Why not floo??? Why he didn't give me the opportunity to hammer floo? Why he decided to do that starting with his strong russianblock? Kitty was townie for him! Why not floo?

Now About Jim. I dont think that Jim would asked the replacement immediately after kitty's death for mafia role, because mafia can easy win after that. Comparing with floo: he has so bad activity in the whole game, but he didn't replaced.

Now about possible Hub+Jim

Hub was ignoring floo the whole game, but pushed Jim rather hard through the whole game (if i'll have the time today while working i will quote some of these moments). Sometimes he really pushed in thread the idea for everybody to think that jim can be scum (hub didnt do that about floo). The only problem here that we need to decide if HUB is so pro-player maybe he could push Jim as his partner to make distancing with him in a case that one of them will be checked or dead with revealing the role.... but they both were rather far away from be hanged or even checked, why do they need to make distancing if they have nothing to afraid? I think there is a good possibility for Hub to have an aim to win with his partner floo with no strong distancing at all 2 vs 2

Skitter made a mistake telling that im checked mafia. He had more chance to have my support because hub pocket me very well. This desperate move to say that i was checked can have the reason: i am a very big problem for floo, the last one mafia. If they hang me yesterday, the would win yesterday. They have no chance today because of me. It should be easier to hang me than Jim, that's why they chose me.
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Vasex »

LoneMarhor, im from russia by the way if u didnt read the game, sorry for my english
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Vasex »

After night everybody is alive. There are three possible reasons with block of BM:
1. Mafia skipped the shot to make me seem like mafia (because this is too stupid to discuss who will be blocked in the thread, BM!!!). Mafia can do that only 5 times in a game.
2. Mafia tried to shoot me, but they were blocked because of my block. They can do that forever if they know is blocked.
3. I am mafia and my gun was blocked.

This doesnt make me even on 50% mafia, only 33%.

And this makes this blocking is stupid and not reliable
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Vasex »

I want to vote floo so hard, but i will wait bm
At least if we hang anybody today and tomorrow will be exist because of good block, then we need to have time to discuss who is the last if it is not me
Vasex
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Vasex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Vasex »

In post 1372, Vasex wrote:if they know is blocked.
If tgey know who is blocked