Newbie 2059 - Scummer's Baking Championship (Baked Over)

Forum rules
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Atp you could be scum.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

I had to quickly get something out, as I wanted to be pagetop :3
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:11 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 174, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 169, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 167, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 163, GrandpaMo wrote:Sad thing is that I never scumread you because you were coasting lmao. I said you kept having excuses (which were genuine) and you had to coast intentional or not intentional. I feel like this is a mafia BW. I am waiting for other takes from other people, to really look at more pairings and interactions with you because you did actually come out with info now.
Did I say that you were scum-reading me for me coasting? No, I didn't. I am saying your perspective is not one that aligns with what I would consider a town mindset.
Also the typical scum-tell of the 'lmao' has emerged.

Now I just feel like you are over reaching. I always say lmao,
lmao
It was a semi-joke but the scum-tell is a serious one, and has been documented somewhere on the wiki iirc.
Tactical Lurker
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:14 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 177, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 163, GrandpaMo wrote:Sad thing is that I never scumread you because you were coasting lmao. I said you kept having excuses (which were genuine) and you had to coast intentional or not intentional. I feel like this is a mafia BW. I am waiting for other takes from other people, to really look at more pairings and interactions with you because you did actually come out with info now.
Did I say that you were scum-reading me for me coasting? No, I didn't. I am saying your perspective is not one that aligns with what I would consider a town mindset.

lmao
It was a semi-joke but the scum-tell is a serious one, and has been documented somewhere on the wiki iirc.
You also said you have blatantly said your scumread on me. Can you please again if you did because you did not and referred me to saying "I have said it multiple times". I expect a reply very soon not something for you to look back and make some random shit as of now.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:18 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 178, GrandpaMo wrote:

lmao
You also said you have blatantly said your scumread on me. Can you please again if you did because you did not and referred me to saying "I have said it multiple times". I expect a reply very soon not something for you to look back and make some random shit as of now.
This is actually manipulative.

And I've said many times that your perspective/mindset is not one I would or ever have considered a townie mindset and this also doubles down as one of my own person strongest scum-tells to look out for. You blatantly sheep another's reads by saying you agree to it, without actually adding any content for yourself, and then you cherry-pick the information to shade me knowing all too well that you knew exactly why I was not active. What you've said to me just now proves that. You aren't town, and I am almost certain
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:19 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 163, GrandpaMo wrote:I said you kept having excuses (which were genuine) and you had to coast intentional or not intentional.
This specific bit proves you knew where I was, or at least you're changing your stance slightly to not look bad, both of which are scummy and manipulative.
Tactical Lurker
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 179, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 178, GrandpaMo wrote:

lmao
This is actually manipulative.

And I've said many times that your perspective/mindset is not one I would or ever have considered a townie mindset and this also doubles down as one of my own person strongest scum-tells to look out for. You blatantly sheep another's reads by saying you agree to it, without actually adding any content for yourself, and then you cherry-pick the information to shade me knowing all too well that you knew exactly why I was not active. What you've said to me just now proves that. You aren't town, and I am almost certain
Problem is that you are wrong. You are now saying this now because you KNOW I will flip town and they will put you in the mindset that "hey, they hard pushed this person on the reason of this and this...mafia isn't more inclined to hard push based on that and rather sheep" But honestly the more I look into it... that's what you are doing right now. You have NOT explained my mindset and perspective on how what I did is actual scum. I do agree that I did sheep some of the reads and that is because I actually townread three people in the beginning two of which scumread me. If you look back... you can see I pointed out the possible "1 mafia out of this pair" type situation. I will be voting you for the time being.

VOTE: JacksonVirgo
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 180, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 163, GrandpaMo wrote:I said you kept having excuses (which were genuine) and you had to coast intentional or not intentional.
This specific bit proves you knew where I was, or at least you're changing your stance slightly to not look bad, both of which are scummy and manipulative.

How is that manipulative??? I literally meant that because you kept leaving. I genuinely meant that. You did not give ANY info until days later in which were basically sheeps. That is why I was very skeptical towards the end there.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:26 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 181, GrandpaMo wrote: You have NOT explained my mindset and perspective on how what I did is actual scum. I do agree that I did sheep some of the reads and that is because I actually townread three people in the beginning two of which scumread me. If you look back... you can see I pointed out the possible "1 mafia out of this pair" type situation. I will be voting you for the time being.

Oh yesseree I did explain why your mindset is wack, in fact I did so in the exact post you're quoting.

Town Mindset: Solving, trying to actively find scum and/or town.
Scum Mindset: Manipulative, trying to survive, trying to make cases on Town.
You: Cherry-pick information, purposefully ignore information (which you know). Sheep then shade a LHF (at the time).

Which section do you honestly believe that fits. Also what the hell does that pair thing has to do with anything.
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:28 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 182, GrandpaMo wrote:

How is that manipulative??? I literally meant that because you kept leaving. I genuinely meant that. You did not give ANY info until days later in which were basically sheeps. That is why I was very skeptical towards the end there.
Because you specifically choosing the information to shade me with and omit the actual reason I was not active, which is manipulative as you're obviously manipulating the playing field to make me look as bad as possible. A townie mindset would have accepted that I said I was at work, or sleeping for work and that it's page frickin' 6 yet you ignore all of those things just to say I am coasting.
Tactical Lurker
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:28 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Once I die and flip town... I hope town realizes there was a scum in this interaction and it wasn't me but you. I am still openminded to other people especially in the POE I had which was Jackson/Fizz Skitter/Pooky. I really want to say there is two mafia there. It depends on who flips town or scum. I am also null on Ahri as well. By the way, what happened GeorgeBailey?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:29 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Also do some fact-checking real quick. Check the time of my initial post in AEST, woah it's around 9 holy crap. And check what time I went and checked in again saying I am working. Woah it's 6. Wonder what happened here
Tactical Lurker
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 184, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 182, GrandpaMo wrote:

Because you specifically choosing the information to shade me with and omit the actual reason I was not active, which is manipulative as you're obviously manipulating the playing field to make me look as bad as possible. A townie mindset would have accepted that I said I was at work, or sleeping for work and that it's page frickin' 6 yet you ignore all of those things just to say I am coasting.

Because were you or were you not?? Did you or did you not leave? Yes you did. Hence I said what I said.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:31 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 186, JacksonVirgo wrote:Also do some fact-checking real quick. Check the time of my initial post in AEST, woah it's around 9 holy crap. And check what time I went and checked in again saying I am working. Woah it's 6. Wonder what happened here

I never had a problem with you leaving! Lmao, you are just making yourself look bad here and actually overreaching on this specific quote because you have nothing else to scumread me on and I think that genuinely makes you look scum.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:31 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 185, GrandpaMo wrote:Once I die and flip town... I hope town realizes there was a scum in this interaction and it wasn't me but you. I am still openminded to other people especially in the POE I had which was Jackson/Fizz Skitter/Pooky. I really want to say there is two mafia there. It depends on who flips town or scum. I am also null on Ahri as well. By the way, what happened GeorgeBailey?
You are acting LAMIST and you're appealing to emotion at the moment, both of which are scum-tells as a way to buff up your arguments against my own.

QUICK QUICK explain why I am scum again quickly so I know you're not checking back on your old post!!!!

I cannot believe you're actually being serious.
Also actually do that last bit
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:32 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 188, GrandpaMo wrote:I never had a problem with you leaving! Lmao, you are just making yourself look bad here and actually overreaching on this specific quote because you have nothing else to scumread me on and I think that genuinely makes you look scum.
You WERE shading me for it, that's undeniable.
Tactical Lurker
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:32 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 183, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 181, GrandpaMo wrote: You have NOT explained my mindset and perspective on how what I did is actual scum. I do agree that I did sheep some of the reads and that is because I actually townread three people in the beginning two of which scumread me. If you look back... you can see I pointed out the possible "1 mafia out of this pair" type situation. I will be voting you for the time being.

Oh yesseree I did explain why your mindset is wack, in fact I did so in the exact post you're quoting.

You: Cherry-pick information, purposefully ignore information (which you know). Sheep then shade a LHF (at the time).

Which section do you honestly believe that fits. Also what the hell does that pair thing has to do with anything.

Trying to survive?? I do not care less if I die. I just want town to use my legacy reads. "Trying to make cases on town" Again BS perspective because town can do that as well. You are doing the thing where you are just trying to find info and something like "mindset' which is a very general and broad term which anyone can say someone has a scum or town mindset; hence, why you are making that read as of now. You are scum here.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:32 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 187, GrandpaMo wrote:Because were you or were you not?? Did you or did you not leave? Yes you did. Hence I said what I said.
I don't have the issue that you said I wasn't posting, my issue is that you were directly manipulating the state to make me look bad.
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:34 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 191, GrandpaMo wrote:

Trying to survive?? I do not care less if I die. I just want town to use my legacy reads. "Trying to make cases on town" Again BS perspective because town can do that as well. You are doing the thing where you are just trying to find info and something like "mindset' which is a very general and broad term which anyone can say someone has a scum or town mindset; hence, why you are making that read as of now. You are scum here.
You know exactly what I mean, scum is deliberately trying to eliminate Town.

You didn't answer my question, you're jumping around it.
Tactical Lurker
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 189, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 185, GrandpaMo wrote:Once I die and flip town... I hope town realizes there was a scum in this interaction and it wasn't me but you. I am still openminded to other people especially in the POE I had which was Jackson/Fizz Skitter/Pooky. I really want to say there is two mafia there. It depends on who flips town or scum. I am also null on Ahri as well. By the way, what happened GeorgeBailey?
You are acting LAMIST and you're appealing to emotion at the moment, both of which are scum-tells as a way to buff up your arguments against my own.

QUICK QUICK explain why I am scum again quickly so I know you're not checking back on your old post!!!!

I cannot believe you're actually being serious.
Also actually do that last bit

I WILL RIGHT NOW LOL! I literally told you many times that you have brought up ways especially general terms in which ANYONE can and quickly pivot that onto me because you already seen TWO people have that synopsis. You also are over reaching on a quote that never was meant to attack you or anything. You were overdefensive and only mafia gets overdefensive on something like that. You get overdefensive because you have nothing else to attack me on that besides that. You are exposed.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 193, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 191, GrandpaMo wrote:

You know exactly what I mean, scum is deliberately trying to eliminate Town.

You didn't answer my question, you're jumping around it.
I am rushing because I actually have to go to school and it seemed irrelevant. But I promise you, I will answer it when I get back if you want.

I will come back around 4pm EST.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:38 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 35, GrandpaMo wrote:.I see how Jackson's introduction is actually off lmao. .
In post 48, GrandpaMo wrote:
I said I agreed with Andante's weird impression on JV on how that may look scum lmao.
In post 35, GrandpaMo wrote:Jackson keeps finding a way to coast which is kinda lame because I really want to hear from them so I can perceptualize an actual read on them.
Looking back this looks even worse than I remember. You're not only shading me, you're also blatantly lying.
In post 148, GrandpaMo wrote:I will boldly say this as I love to do this when I am town.... I believe there is one mafia between Fizz and Jackson.
LAMIST, also is this not your first game? You said so in your first post.
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:41 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 194, GrandpaMo wrote:I WILL RIGHT NOW LOL! I literally told you many times that you have brought up ways especially general terms in which ANYONE can and quickly pivot that onto me because you already seen TWO people have that synopsis. You also are over reaching on a quote that never was meant to attack you or anything. You were overdefensive and only mafia gets overdefensive on something like that. You get overdefensive because you have nothing else to attack me on that besides that. You are exposed.
You say you're rushing and cannot answer me, which in extension accepts that I did explain the mindset thing yet here you're denying it.

Also Town can't get defensive when they get attacked for literally having the inability to post? Just stop
Tactical Lurker
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

I kinda like jv and think they come off a lot better in their convo with grandpamo than grandpamo does
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

In post 87, Hand of Glory wrote:I'm more wary of people trying to take sides in the skitter/Fizz argument than about skitter/Fizz themselves. I don't think scum would be as stubborn as Fizz about not voting D1; instead, they'd see town-Fizz not budging from a stance that's obviously unpopular with several townies and try to create "reasonable" pushback against it. Someone who's been flagged as townish already by several others (Andante) is getting annoyed by the "pointlessness" and "steps away" -- scum should like softly discouraging someone leaning trustworthy from participating.

skitter meanwhile hasn't pushed Fizz that much over this conflict and seems to be leaving her alone rn, which makes me think skitter is pro-town. Could be anti-town skitter rubbing hands after picking out just the right person to antagonize over this and watching villagers pick up the snowball, since Fizz did announce her stance very early, but skitter put her foot forward first with voting early, she's being consistent.

I'm more curious about VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear.
OK, I understand it's a game to throw out votes and figure out who's town and scum. I didn't know that was part of the fun on taking risks to vote whelther right or wrong. My apologies on that. I should really understand people before saying anything.

I was only stating I wouldn't vote on day one because it's too early to figure out who's scum and town which at the time when I last properly posted, I didn't have anyone to place in town or scum groups.

But now as we speak, I do, although I don't get why ahri is throwing out town and scum posts only without their reasoning for it, apart from quoting posts from before. I believe to think Pooky and Andante although don't get the entrance stuff being tad off stuff are town and grandpamo with his insane aggressive play, is scum. Possibily Ahri scum, but not certain on that. What catches my attention with grandpa mo is he asks why he was read town, but also asked why he read scum. Bit strange don't you think when he's most aggressive right now out of everyone. I leave this post here for now.