Newbie 2059 - Scummer's Baking Championship (Baked Over)

Forum rules
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:51 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 446, Andante wrote:
In post 435, skitter30 wrote:
In post 404, Andante wrote:I'm not 100% confident there's a maf in x and y?? please tell me where I said it... you all keep saying I said that, I have 3 TRs/town leans and Ahri isn't one, so byeee
In post 239, Andante wrote:So, my read with Grandpa, I'm not 100% sure here, but I'm 100% confident, if Grandpa town, JV maf. I'm just not entirely sure I tr Grandpa. I'm just ready to send Ahri out, let maf elim 1, give us less people to read in lol
You say it right here, and then decide to vote ahri, and this still doesng make sense to me

- you're not sure you townread grandpamo, and you think if he's town anyways jv is for sure scum

So by this logic we should be flipping gm (who might be scum), and if he happens to flip town, we should go after jv tomorrow, who in your own words is maf if gm is town

Yet two sentences later you're voting ahri. It doesnt make sense

Also, i dont believe you responded to

Pooky, jv, hog what do you think of this?

fine, I'll ignore ahri too and let ahri get by not doing anything. I literally don't care. like, I'll self, town doesn't need me if this is how we're going to play for 5 more days.
meh, you shouldnt have that mnetality regardless of scum or town. everyone pushed me and i thought i was playing really towny as town but i guess my playstyle was inhenrently scummy but i didnt give up in proving to town that i am town. u shouldnt either..
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 449, Andante wrote:I just wanted less people to read in, and since we're being anti town, Pooky is not vanilla townie, that's my solid read, pretty much, if not pr, he's scum

there's something about skitter this game where I just feel like she is scum, like, she's super different... idk this is just dumb, I hate it. george and ahri aren't even doing anything. george saw this method worked with ahri, so he's just not gonna talk. I don't have a die hard town read. I hate how all of you look at me and treat me like I'm confirmed scum...

i dont:(
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 447, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 445, Andante wrote:
In post 430, GrandpaMo wrote:and also am i the only one that sees that if andante flips scum that it was most def a bus? like idk i just feel the weird pivots and stuff makes it look like a bus from either skitter or ahri lol. especially when andante scums ahri and ahri is using logic against them lmao, i think thats a 200iq play if it were the case

yeah, so when yall flip me and I'm definitely town, then what?

i dont sus u grr. i doubt u flip scum tho, im still at it wit my pairings

I mean, yall are literally all over me solely because I'm like "hey, just get Ahri" well I'm sorry there's so much resistance to getting someone who said they were memeing, and still hasn't outed real reads, just decided to sus me back...
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:55 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 452, Andante wrote:
In post 430, GrandpaMo wrote:and also am i the only one that sees that if andante flips scum that it was most def a bus? like idk i just feel the weird pivots and stuff makes it look like a bus from either skitter or ahri lol. especially when andante scums ahri and ahri is using logic against them lmao, i think thats a 200iq play if it were the case

I mean, yall are literally all over me solely because I'm like "hey, just get Ahri" well I'm sorry there's so much resistance to getting someone who said they were memeing, and still hasn't outed real reads, just decided to sus me back...

well if im looking at it from their perspective. they sus you (specificaly ahri) because u wanted to scumread ahri instead of me and jv because u said there was a mafia between us. and skitter comes out and says they havent answered their questions and etc. so what is ur response to that? like why not vote me or jv?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Andante »

George has 3 whole posts. lovely
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:57 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 454, Andante wrote:George has 3 whole posts. lovely

fwiw the only time i see george bailey as town is that mafia is scared to push george bailey because it seems like they are afk and they dont want to seem scum pushing afks and stuff especially when they have tmi that they flip town and etc.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 453, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 452, Andante wrote:

well if im looking at it from their perspective. they sus you (specificaly ahri) because u wanted to scumread ahri instead of me and jv because u said there was a mafia between us. and skitter comes out and says they havent answered their questions and etc. so what is ur response to that? like why not vote me or jv?

And I said I wanted more time with yall, let more flips/whatnot happen, cause I have reasons I TR you both, Considering I have no town read in Fizz/George/Ahri/Hand, I'd rather start sorting stuff out there, than deal with you/skitter/pooky/jackson, when like, pooky is def a pr/maf skitter feels off, and I have a reason to tr you and jackson, so why not look in the unknown?? and the more people push on me the worse I'm going to do, cause yall are distracting me/making me not wanna care with this CONSTANT "andante scum" like, if you're so convinced, just vote me out, not like I care, when I've been nothing but towny
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Andante »

In post 455, GrandpaMo wrote:

fwiw the only time i see george bailey as town is that mafia is scared to push george bailey because it seems like they are afk and they dont want to seem scum pushing afks and stuff especially when they have tmi that they flip town and etc.

mhm yet I'm town and pushing Ahri who is essentially afk?? idk what I'd even call ahri, but hey, skitter would rather have ahri around than me... sooo
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:19 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 457, Andante wrote:

mhm yet I'm town and pushing Ahri who is essentially afk?? idk what I'd even call ahri, but hey, skitter would rather have ahri around than me... sooo

nah ahri isnt afk

they are just weird
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

OK so this game has made a complete turn around since I've been away from this game. So we can see Grandpa being a lot more calmer with his gameplay and guys like Andante are giving out information. While I did like Pooky's posts in the beginning, I now see why they could be scum from the short posts they are doing, likewise Ahri as well who's being the same. But yes I am pretty lost with the reads because it's such a mess to read. I see everyone else, but the two names I mentioned as town players. Not sure why you can't read me as town, Andante at all. But I see now George has put in three posts is quite concerning. We kinda need more input from George at this point.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Andante »

In post 459, Fizz Raab wrote:OK so this game has made a complete turn around since I've been away from this game. So we can see Grandpa being a lot more calmer with his gameplay and guys like Andante are giving out information. While I did like Pooky's posts in the beginning, I now see why they could be scum from the short posts they are doing, likewise Ahri as well who's being the same. But yes I am pretty lost with the reads because it's such a mess to read. I see everyone else, but the two names I mentioned as town players. Not sure why you can't read me as town, Andante at all. But I see now George has put in three posts is quite concerning. We kinda need more input from George at this point.

Like, I'm sure you can see why I've been against going in Grandpa/Jackson, like.. they are not both scum, and we have a bunch of others to try and figure out, I was gonna leave pooky alone cause he'll die if he's not scum, like he's not VT, I'm pretty certain there. idk, I don't like voting someone out with only 3 lines, people get busy, but like, D1 is 10 days, if in 10 days you can't find time to contribute something of value/give any sort of reads?? uhh ok.. and I'm just having 0 motivation to ISO anyone right now/read stuff I missed, cause I'll just be met with "but you said this!!!" o, sorry but I had to start pushing some sort of read to get the game going?? and it clearly worked, that's how all yall got the grandpa v JV thing
Fizz Raab
Fizz Raab
Townie
Fizz Raab
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Fizz Raab »

Yeah I can see where you're coming from as of course people do get busy and real-life sucks the drain out of things and I only have spotted two people so far in this game as scum, but I can't read town or scum with George at all. I can read you as town one hundred per cent. I honestly think the debate between George and Grandpa did get confusing and caused a mess on determining who was town and scum between the two. Na, I understand and I've not really lifted my end of the bargain, but I'm still learning to play better and trying to listen to you all. I fully understand going against people posting three lines, but it's all I have right now. I don't agree voting someone with three posts. I try and get more interactive with you all. I do get your point of viewing them as town due to being more active. It's all good.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Andante »

And I appreciate you accepting the fact we need to vote someone out lmao, that beginning got us off on the wrong start... and I was like yeah... so if we have to pick someone, I'm leaning Ahri just cause they don't seem to care to be here, sr me cause I sr her? hasn't outed any legit reads... yeah
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:06 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 461, Fizz Raab wrote:Yeah I can see where you're coming from as of course people do get busy and real-life sucks the drain out of things and I only have spotted two people so far in this game as scum, but I can't read town or scum with George at all. I can read you as town one hundred per cent. I honestly think the debate between George and Grandpa did get confusing and caused a mess on determining who was town and scum between the two. Na, I understand and I've not really lifted my end of the bargain, but I'm still learning to play better and trying to listen to you all. I fully understand going against people posting three lines, but it's all I have right now. I don't agree voting someone with three posts. I try and get more interactive with you all. I do get your point of viewing them as town due to being more active. It's all good.

r u town fizz :(
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 446, Andante wrote:fine, I'll ignore ahri too and let ahri get by not doing anything. I literally don't care. like, I'll self, town doesn't need me if this is how we're going to play for 5 more days.
I wasnt telling you to ignore ahri and you still never addressed my core point ...

This feels disingenuous
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 449, Andante wrote:george saw this method worked with ahri, so he's just not gonna talk.
This too ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 457, Andante wrote:

Again so you're pushing the afk person instead of the peiple you think contain maf ....

Like half this game isnt even interacting with the posts that are being made ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-10

With 9 players alive, it will take 5 votes to eliminate.

GrandpaMo (1): JacksonVirgo
Ahri (1): Andante
Andante (2): skitter30, Ahri
Hand of Glory (1): Hand of Glory

Not Voting (3): Fizz Raab, GeorgeBailey, PookyTheMagicalBear, GrandpaMo

The deadline for day one is set at (expired on 2021-03-31 00:59:36)

Mod Note: I have no life's work better spent than sniping pagetops.

Skitter is V/LA until the heat death of the universe (Monday)
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@cabd do you have a rule r.e. prodges?
(I.e. for george bailey ...)

K i'm not gonma have internet access for the next couple of days, i recommend flipping andante and y'all should also push george to, like, do anything

Pedit >:(
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Ah i thouhght i gave you the pagetop there from the mod note lol
Show
Hiatus once more.

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 467, Cabd wrote:
Votecount 1-10

With 9 players alive, it will take 5 votes to eliminate.

GrandpaMo (1): JacksonVirgo
Ahri (1): Andante
Andante (2): skitter30, Ahri
Hand of Glory (1): Hand of Glory

Not Voting (3): Fizz Raab, GeorgeBailey, PookyTheMagicalBear, GrandpaMo

The deadline for day one is set at (expired on 2021-03-31 00:59:36)

Mod Note: I have no life's work better spent than sniping pagetops.

Skitter is V/LA until the heat death of the universe (Monday)
i thought i unvoted? did i?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

oh wait i read that wrong sorry
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

enh i'll sheep skitter

you can never get fired for sheeping skitter

VOTE: skitter
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3, Cabd wrote:9. We are usually rather lenient upon activity. This game is a newbie and so has specific requirements. The Day 1 deadline is 10 days. All further days must have a 7 day deadline. Players will be prodded after 36 hours of inactivity. Weekends and major holidays are slightly more lenient.
As per the newbie rules I am forced to use inside this queue, no players are due a prod as of yet at this point in time. As a bonus have this really neat baked good picture trending on Reddit right now.

Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

wait i messed that up

VOTE: andante
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple